Author Topic: I CAN'T STOP EATING.................  (Read 4075 times)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Re: I CAN'T STOP EATING.................
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2006, 07:22:00 PM »
you look great a month later!

I fuked up after my last show..I ate, and ate, and ate... :-\ and look at me now..killing myself to get back into shape..but we have the advantage as we know what we need to do  ;) at first it was hard to get back into my routine eating, etc..but ive been on track since April, i weighed 240. Today, July 1st i weighed 220!. SO I lost 20 lbs in 3 months..not bad..This time around i wont eat myself out of shape after i compete. nope will not.  :-*

Stay about where you are, and dont think diet. just think if living the lifestyle, every day. thats what im doing..it makes it easier for me!
When i look at it as a diet, it burns me out.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2006, 07:52:22 PM »
you look great a month later!

I fuked up after my last show..I ate, and ate, and ate... :-\ and look at me now..killing myself to get back into shape..but we have the advantage as we know what we need to do  ;) at first it was hard to get back into my routine eating, etc..but ive been on track since April, i weighed 240. Today, July 1st i weighed 220!. SO I lost 20 lbs in 3 months..not bad..This time around i wont eat myself out of shape after i compete. nope will not.  :-*

Stay about where you are, and dont think diet. just think if living the lifestyle, every day. thats what im doing..it makes it easier for me!
When i look at it as a diet, it burns me out.

GREAT ADVICE Herc.................... .....thanks!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2006, 01:38:44 AM »
ok.....well, the pics are better than expected being how you started off this thread.  i was afraid to see what you looked like after the threads title.

writing down will work wonders.   nothing wrong with consuming lots of calories, you just need to consume the right ones.  also it sounds like your od'ing on protein.  i understand protein content is high when dieting, but what i think is youve carried over that high protein consumption  into your post contest phase.   being that your in the 220's (correct?) i would consume at most 300g. 

ps.  goatboy, why are you attacking his house man.  i always thought you were a cool dude, but its like your attacking their wealth.    did i miss some beef you'll had. 

Arvilla's contest diet was ridiculous.

The guy ate something like 200 grams of carbs.

On his CARB UP days. ::)

No wonder he doesn't makes any muscular gains post contest since he doesn't feed himself any good carbs.

Just stuffs himself with bullshit empty calories like Jello.

Solid, whole food, preferably biodynamic as well.

If Arvilla invested in that shit instead of running his food bill to huge amounts by buying prepared food, he'd feel, look and get even better results in the gym.

A holistic approach to living.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2006, 03:45:38 AM »
Arvilla's contest diet was ridiculous.

The guy ate something like 200 grams of carbs.

On his CARB UP days. ::)

No wonder he doesn't makes any muscular gains post contest since he doesn't feed himself any good carbs.

Just stuffs himself with bullshit empty calories like Jello.

Solid, whole food, preferably biodynamic as well.

If Arvilla invested in that shit instead of running his food bill to huge amounts by buying prepared food, he'd feel, look and get even better results in the gym.

A holistic approach to living.

YIP
Zack
Hedge...where the hell do you get your information?  "doesn't feed himself any good carbs", "stuffs himself" with jello, "running the food bill to huge amounts by buying prepared food"?    You don't know Michael's diet outside of a few things he posted here inclusive of any carbs (good or bad) that he takes in.  I stated that he "snacks" on sugar-free jello.  And running the food bill to huge amounts by buying prepared foods is stated where exactly???   

Let's understand this correctly here....Michael had 33% bodyfat (was 270 lbs) and needed to get down to contest weight and bf in about 3 months and you think he dieted wrong?  That there "could be" muscle gains during contest prep?  I could be wrong here but when you are in contest prep and dieting "down" ... how do you have muscle gains.   I thought the point of being "off contest" was the time when you try to put on size, and when in "contest prep" you are removing fat and trying to not to loose muscle while doing so.  As I said...I could be wrong, but I thought that was the whole idea.  And in thinking so, I am going to have to go with the fact that Michael definitely did what he was supposed to do for his first contest.  As shown here ... loss in bf, not in muscle.  
I imagine now,  being off season, is the time that he will work on size and work on making muscle gains.

But then again Hedge...you are the PRO.  You are the one training the PROs and getting them on the stage to win the Olympia.  Who are we to doubt what you have to say?   ::)  ROFLMAO  Ya know, I used to think you were pretty intellegent and had good information to share with others here but now it is quite apparent that is not the case.  You are just another kid who when has nothing to offer this board but a few paragraphs you pull from magazine and when that's done you just look to cause a riff with your serious lack of information.

:D Weee

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2006, 02:52:46 PM »
Hedge...where the hell do you get your information?  "doesn't feed himself any good carbs", "stuffs himself" with jello, "running the food bill to huge amounts by buying prepared food"?    You don't know Michael's diet outside of a few things he posted here inclusive of any carbs (good or bad) that he takes in.  I stated that he "snacks" on sugar-free jello.  And running the food bill to huge amounts by buying prepared foods is stated where exactly???   

Let's understand this correctly here....Michael had 33% bodyfat (was 270 lbs) and needed to get down to contest weight and bf in about 3 months and you think he dieted wrong?  That there "could be" muscle gains during contest prep?  I could be wrong here but when you are in contest prep and dieting "down" ... how do you have muscle gains.   I thought the point of being "off contest" was the time when you try to put on size, and when in "contest prep" you are removing fat and trying to not to loose muscle while doing so.  As I said...I could be wrong, but I thought that was the whole idea.  And in thinking so, I am going to have to go with the fact that Michael definitely did what he was supposed to do for his first contest.  As shown here ... loss in bf, not in muscle.  
I imagine now,  being off season, is the time that he will work on size and work on making muscle gains.

But then again Hedge...you are the PRO.  You are the one training the PROs and getting them on the stage to win the Olympia.  Who are we to doubt what you have to say?   ::)  ROFLMAO  Ya know, I used to think you were pretty intellegent and had good information to share with others here but now it is quite apparent that is not the case.  You are just another kid who when has nothing to offer this board but a few paragraphs you pull from magazine and when that's done you just look to cause a riff with your serious lack of information.

LMFAO.

How much carbs did Arvilla eat on his carb up days?

From what I gather, Arvilla was on a CKD?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2006, 03:20:13 PM »
LMFAO.

How much carbs did Arvilla eat on his carb up days?

From what I gather, Arvilla was on a CKD?

YIP
Zack

It apppeared to be a 100% protein diet except for his "carb ups". Not really a CKD, as any ketogenic diet relies on higher amounts of fat to cause the body to burn ketones and triglycerides. He was eating next to no fat and next to no carbs. Just chicken or steak 8 times a day.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2006, 03:49:43 PM »
after seeing the pic, i say...WHAT'S THE PROBLEM HERE?" YOU ARE BUILT LIKE  AN F'IN BRICK SHITHOUSE!  :o

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2006, 06:33:14 PM »
Hedge, come on man. Mike had to do that to get rid of the bad weight FAST. He didnt lose much muscle. I think it worked for him, really well. I mean, look at the before and after up there! His arms look fantastic!  Some folks have metabolisms that with some carbs fat is really hard to strip- so drastic methods are necessary, imho..but what do I know..haha..

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2006, 08:44:29 PM »
Hedge, come on man. Mike had to do that to get rid of the bad weight FAST. He didnt lose much muscle.

I agree with you Mike had to do that to get rid of the body fat.  What I dont agree with is the statement

"He didnt lose much muscle"

At the end of the day, I think he did the right thing.   He can get it back fast, just needs to make sure the diet is right.