Author Topic: MattT GQ Model?  (Read 10826 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: MattT GQ Model?
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2006, 07:22:55 PM »
moster unprofessionalism...

Vince, I built two small banners for your website for a small fee, and you made a few posts about how much they helped business.  You were very happy with the quality and price of my work.  You got pissy with me when i made posts on issues with which you disagreed- PDI.

And based upon your posts and rants on getbig, seriously, I would decline your business.  I often do decline business if I'm not comfortable with the person. 

you're a little bit crazy, man.  you talk way out of school about supplement companies.  you have no clue about the law.  you brag about being a day laborer.  And you pull big hoaxes, and tell many big lies.   Working for the cards? come on.  missing your carb load by 15% bodyfat? come on...  your recollection of past events is always inaccurate.  hell, you claimed you and Chic were right all along on the Don Long issue, when about 50 members disagreed.

Dude, whatever.  you keep on doing your thing. But you're weird, you're clearly not bright, and you are a time burgular.  So keep on doing your thing.  But do it without me.

Talk about my business....well when you put your life into making it the best out there, of course I'm going to talk about it.  No different from you talking all the time about your 300 websites.

It is your option to decline business but you didn't decline my business and I turned down any future business dealing with you.  I was pleased with the banners but it doesn't make a difference if the designer is talking shit about you.

I'm sorry if you feel I'm crazy but ask everyone else what they think of you.  Asshole would come up often. 

You have nothing on me, 240.  I'm bigger and more muscular than you, I make more money than you, my business is bigger than yours, my stock portifolio...well you problably don't have one...etc.  The reason is because I train harder than you obviously and I've made the sacifices for my business for it to grow.  Something you haven't done yet.  Maybe one day, bro but today is not the day.

P.S.  I have a few months left before I turn 30.  I'm not that old.
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2006, 07:29:07 PM »

Talk about my business....well when you put your life into making it the best out there, of course I'm going to talk about it.  No different from you talking all the time about your 300 websites.

It is your option to decline business but you didn't decline my business and I turned down any future business dealing with you.  I was pleased with the banners but it doesn't make a difference if the designer is talking shit about you.

I'm sorry if you feel I'm crazy but ask everyone else what they think of you.  Asshole would come up often. 

You have nothing on me, 240.  I'm bigger and more muscular than you, I make more money than you, my business is bigger than yours, my stock portifolio...well you problably don't have one...etc.  The reason is because I train harder than you obviously and I've made the sacifices for my business for it to grow.  Something you haven't done yet.  Maybe one day, bro but today is not the day.

P.S.  I have a few months left before I turn 30.  I'm not that old.

No offense I know you take a lot of shit on this site but you look older than 30.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2006, 08:16:57 PM »
No offense I know you take a lot of shit on this site but you look older than 30.

Yea, fighting inmates and bouncing at clubs is problably responsible for it.  Rough living ages you very quickly.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2006, 08:39:35 PM »
Matt T is nothing but a disgrace, claiming something when he isn`t.

Disgruntled Bodybuilder.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2006, 10:05:47 PM »
 So many meltdowns in this thread... ;D

menacefl

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2006, 10:15:22 PM »
Knows Everything is MattT himself. I hear he's representing Canada in the Gay Games. I wonder if MattT's live-in boyfriend "wife" knows everything about his gay paydays and the gear? What a sneak and a cheat!

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2006, 10:49:50 PM »
Enough with the 240/Vince discussion.  Let's get back to the topic at hand - "Making fun of MattT".
Motherboy (the band).

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2006, 12:21:38 AM »
let's see...
1) you surf myspace looking for male Bbers modeling
2) you brag about being his friend
3) you start threads about it.

Now, who looks like like the loser?

Damn, that is pretty lame.
HAHA, RON.....

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2006, 01:28:54 AM »
Ok i had to post this im a fan of this kids physique, so i follow his progress. Im a friend of his on myspace, well atleast he accepted me as a friend on his myspace. Anyways he posted a new pic, shows he is unique and could do both bodybuilding and modeling.. Need more good looking guys like him reppin the sport..

Starting a thread like this must mean you're NOT a friend of Matt Tsinkorang

or that you are Matt Tsinkorang.

He would open himself to molesting just like this thread.

I really miss the guy.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2006, 06:59:57 AM »
Matt T made 240 cry like a little bitch for weeks on getbig ;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2006, 01:13:36 PM »
Knows Everything is MattT himself. I hear he's representing Canada in the Gay Games. I wonder if MattT's live-in boyfriend "wife" knows everything about his gay paydays and the gear? What a sneak and a cheat!

hi 240 or bust ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2006, 01:15:12 PM »
hi 240 or bust ::)

Right.  I was smart enough to put "FL" in the name of my troll account.  Damn, i wish you'd just wager ONCE on your multiple account claims.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2006, 01:15:37 PM »
Matt T is nothing but a disgrace, claiming something when he isn`t.

Disgruntled Bodybuilder.

disgrace?

who took a picture freakin up on a tranny?

couldnt you tell it was a man? teh cock? hairy legs? deep voice?

oh okay i understand  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2006, 02:16:10 PM »
 ;D

Owned in all ways
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2006, 02:51:21 PM »
;D

Owned in all ways

Vince,

you're continue to destroy your own personal reputation.

you're in the negative zone now.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2006, 02:53:09 PM »
Vince,

You say this like it's a bad thing. ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2006, 02:59:44 PM »
Vince,

I'm just returning all the crap you've given me

Happy 4th of July..... ;D
A

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2006, 03:00:45 PM »
In GwtBig history that was one of the worst fueds to ever happen....It was also one of the funniest...that fued got me posting like I do today...... before i was like one of those cats that come in and say some shit then get owned and I leave ...hahahh my have times change...that was like a year and a half ago..Natty Matty ..vs. 240 or Bust...caused 240 to leave now he is called 240 is back..I think that fued made Chic and other pros feel like they can mess with posters...but we all know what happened next
L

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2006, 05:16:25 PM »
In GwtBig history that was one of the worst fueds to ever happen....It was also one of the funniest...that fued got me posting like I do today...... before i was like one of those cats that come in and say some shit then get owned and I leave ...hahahh my have times change...that was like a year and a half ago..Natty Matty ..vs. 240 or Bust...caused 240 to leave now he is called 240 is back..I think that fued made Chic and other pros feel like they can mess with posters...but we all know what happened next

dude you own yourself by looking in the mirror. you look like shit but bash other pros or members on here. wake up from your delusional dream ::)

Knows_Everything

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2006, 03:04:38 PM »
Saw this on Milos's board. The dude looks bigger, but softer then last year and needs to work on those legs. He also posted some long ass picture slide thing in the link below. And it says that he had a photo shoot with Musclemag??

http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gallery.php?instanceid=34689667
"Money Talks"

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2006, 03:11:58 PM »
Softer than a peanut flavored marshmellow

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2006, 03:13:27 PM »
His biceps can probably handle more weight than his quads.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2006, 03:15:03 PM »

Yeah, you were posting pics of Vic Martinez from Muscletime's site, claiming it was you back then, right?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2006, 03:19:23 PM »
sick wheels

Knows_Everything

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2006, 04:21:01 PM »
Yeah, you were posting pics of Vic Martinez from Muscletime's site, claiming it was you back then, right?

YIP
Zack

:-X
"Money Talks"