Author Topic: WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!  (Read 37174 times)

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
Re: WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #225 on: July 04, 2006, 06:59:56 PM »

Where did you do the door in glasgow? i live in glasgow

Last place I worked in Glasgow was Vickies .

MrC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #226 on: July 04, 2006, 07:03:27 PM »
If this was within the lat 5 years u have my respect, its a real shithole. if not, u were probably beting up over the hill football players with coke habits and off the scale at 5ft 8in and 150lb. LOL :P

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #227 on: July 04, 2006, 07:06:09 PM »
If this was within the lat 5 years u have my respect, its a real shithole. if not, u were probably beting up over the hill football players with coke habits and off the scale at 5ft 8in and 150lb. LOL :P

It is a dive mate but not that rough .
The doorman in Glasgow have a strange system for who they let in . Can't give away any secrets but have you noticed how difficult it is to get into some clubs in Glasgow even when you are sober , well dressed and not in a big squad ?

Plus you can't beat up the coke fuelled football STARS because they are all in with the management . Many a bouncer got sacked for not putting up with shit from those footballers . If I had my why I would bar the lot of them . They bring the tone right down . Trying to get them to drink up and leave at the end of the night is a huge PAIN .

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #228 on: July 04, 2006, 07:06:36 PM »
I knew all bouncers were fags, thank you guys for confirming that.
P

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #229 on: July 04, 2006, 07:10:01 PM »
I knew all bouncers were fags, thank you guys for confirming that.

This coming from a guy with a sheep for his avatar :P or is bestiality a different thing altogether?:P

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #230 on: July 04, 2006, 07:15:47 PM »
This coming from a guy with a sheep for his avatar :P or is bestiality a different thing altogether?:P

Ron said that you are not allowed to talk about peoples wives in this forum. Count yourself lucky that i didnt report you to a moderator.
P

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #231 on: July 04, 2006, 07:19:00 PM »
Ron said that you are not allowed to talk about peoples wives in this forum. Count yourself lucky that i didnt report you to a moderator.
I suspect you are more likely to be live in lovers than man and sheep .
I don't see her wedding ring but maybe she takes it of when she types because it hurts . 240 told us that he does the same thing so she is in good company .

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #232 on: July 04, 2006, 07:21:55 PM »

LOL that was fast man, my hat is off to you for that one LOL 8)

MrC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #233 on: July 04, 2006, 07:23:31 PM »
It is a dive mate but not that rough .
The doorman in Glasgow have a strange system for who they let in . Can't give away any secrets but have you noticed how difficult it is to get into some clubs in Glasgow even when you are sober , well dressed and not in a big squad ?

Plus you can't beat up the coke fuelled football STARS because they are all in with the management . Many a bouncer got sacked for not putting up with shit from those footballers . If I had my why I would bar the lot of them . They bring the tone right down . Trying to get them to drink up and leave at the end of the night is a huge PAIN .

I have seen enough footballers out in glasgow clubs to see this first hand also, waving notes about , thinking they own ppl.

And i notice about not getting into clubs whren im sober/well dressed/not in big group. i usually put it down to not being with my girlfriend ( club doesnt need more guys at 1am) happened to me recently, pleaded my case and got in then the bouncer asked to go through my wallet, found 3 ephedrine tabs, duly told me ephedrine was a class A drug inthis country and ejected me :'(

Cest la vie^^

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: July 04, 2006, 07:32:48 PM »
of course he wouldn't say it because your people are savages, the only language you people know is violence, no wonder half of your population is behind bars.
Interesting thought.

This whole country is based on violence.  It didn't start with the black race.  It began when Europeans took this country from the natives.
Know and understand the history of the USA.
Sandra

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #235 on: July 04, 2006, 07:39:48 PM »
I have seen enough footballers out in glasgow clubs to see this first hand also, waving notes about , thinking they own ppl.

And i notice about not getting into clubs whren im sober/well dressed/not in big group. i usually put it down to not being with my girlfriend ( club doesnt need more guys at 1am) happened to me recently, pleaded my case and got in then the bouncer asked to go through my wallet, found 3 ephedrine tabs, duly told me ephedrine was a class A drug inthis country and ejected me :'(

Cest la vie^^

I hate working the door . I prefer upstairs . Here's what I tell young lads who have trouble getting into clubs . If refused simply walk away without saying a word . Then go for a short walk and try when the door is a bit busy . The chances are that the stupid ass doorman will not even remember your face unless of course you have a very distinctive look .
Now for the ephedrine mate . Take them before you go in or better still throw away that shit .

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: July 04, 2006, 07:41:58 PM »
Interesting thought.

This whole country is based on violence.  It didn't start with the black race.  It began when Europeans took this country from the natives.
Sandra

hahaha stupid dumb bastard idiot c unt.

Do you understand what morality is?

It is your ability to fit in with your environment.

Adaptation to the social norms that allow for group tactics, sharing ideas, etc...

Without it, you can't have a civilisation

just a pack of disjointed, lawless retards scrambling for the biggest bone haha.

War between civilisations is something else entirely....

You lack morality.

You don't know anything you fucking moron.

Shut the fuck up next time before you start spewing some bullshit platitudes.
"Shut the F up and train"

bigally

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #237 on: July 04, 2006, 07:44:06 PM »
And not even one mention of shrimp in that post ???

Very funny................... .........nice pick-up.

MrC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #238 on: July 04, 2006, 08:00:12 PM »
The ephedrine was in my wallet because i use it to  gimme a lift when i train, i believe it is still legal here in some forms. I will try your advice next time im out. Not that i make a habit of not getting into clubs :)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #239 on: July 04, 2006, 08:12:42 PM »
Interesting thought.

Sandra

Amen.

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #240 on: July 04, 2006, 08:19:35 PM »
At yearend 2004 there were 3,218 black male sentenced prison inmates per 100,000 black males in the United States, compared to 1,220 Hispanic male inmates per 100,000 Hispanic males and 463 white male inmates per 100,000 white males.

Thems the facts. Why is another question. :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #241 on: July 04, 2006, 08:30:14 PM »
At yearend 2004 there were 3,218 black male sentenced prison inmates per 100,000 black males in the United States, compared to 1,220 Hispanic male inmates per 100,000 Hispanic males and 463 white male inmates per 100,000 white males.

Thems the facts. Why is another question. :-\

In my opinion, it's ALL socioeconomic-

Police resources are allocated more to poorer socioeconomic areas- not to solve the problems- but to isolate them (read: Not to keep dealers off the streets, but to keep the dealers out of beverly Hills. This is because residents of Beverly Hills are a bigger tax base, have a greater hand in state resource allocation, and because they demand it.)

Cops don't typically go after rich kids doing coke and speeding in their sports cars, no matter the color.  but they do typically shake down kids holding crack on the corner, no matter the skin color.  A white boy named Slim Shady WILL get more police attention than a black guys in a suit driving by in his BMW.  Of course you have exceptions by racists, but that isn't the norm.

If you reversed the money- whatever the stats may be- I believe you'd have reversed numbers.  Police resources are used to concentrate all the dope to one area.  Hell, think about your town.  you drive thru the ghetto at 2 am, ppl are walking everywhere, beating your trunk to sell you dope.  Cops monitor but ignore and allow.  But you go to Sanibel or naples or whatever your elite area is, and ONE GUY walking alone at night IS going to be in bracelets getting questioned, no matter the skin color.  Just my 2 cents on it.

slummin

• Getbig II
  • BB Vips posting here encourage the growing disease
« Reply #242 on: July 04, 2006, 08:54:08 PM »
GetBig is the MAD Magazine of bodybuilding. If you come here expecting anything rational or serious you have lost your way. The most amusing times are when the self important posters on this thing actually sound as if they are of some relevance.

Don't get angry - there's graffiti everywhere, in the bodybuilding world, it's called the GetBig site. Nothing more than that should be expected.  ::)  It can not rise out of the hole it's dug itself into, nor should it.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: July 04, 2006, 10:29:41 PM »
GetBig is the MAD Magazine of bodybuilding. If you come here expecting anything rational or serious you have lost your way. The most amusing times are when the self important posters on this thing actually sound as if they are of some relevance.

Don't get angry - there's graffiti everywhere, in the bodybuilding world, it's called the GetBig site. Nothing more than that should be expected.  ::)  It can not rise out of the hole it's dug itself into, nor should it.

Great post!

TOMCAT

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: July 04, 2006, 11:32:06 PM »
I've been on and off this board since 1998 and even though it's as popular (infamous) as its ever been its makes me sick that many of you have promoted this 240 character to Godlike status on this board.  I'll admit he funny when he made his little cartoons but it wasn't long after that, that he started crossing the line.  To make it clear I'm not on anyones side, I think Chic is in the IFBBs front pocket, I'm a fan of Shawn Ray the bodybuilder but not the person, Kamali is Kamali and I don't like Lee Priest period.  Can I come on this board one day without see 20 posts in every thread by this "nincumpoot".  And RON you should be ashamed that you give this guy a cowboy pass and runs around saying anything he wants to anyone.  Yes 1 out 10 times he can be enternaining but this guy is cancer to this board and people have left this board because of him.  It's gotten to the point to where I think if this guys lost access to this board he would have ANOTHER M E L T D O W N and blow his brains out or go into a deep depression and OD on "advil".  Everytime I log on seeing one his posts is like seeing the unwanted spam in your e-mail.  There should be a 240 filter on this site to block out of the bullsh*t.  Now I know someones gonna end up posting it so I'll do it for you.........MELTDOWN, MOSNTER MELTDOWN, EPIC MELTDOWN and whatever other adjectives you want to use with meltdown after it.  All you freaks dangling from his nuts get a freakin' life.  I'm sure I just gave myself some unwanted attention but I'm about sick and tired of "Cowboy Rob"

And just to get keep it real, my real name is Glen and here's my picture I'm from Las Vegas,NV I'm in the Air Force and currently in Germany, if you want some come get it....

If there is one positive thing I can say is that he posted a pic and gave is real name.  More than what I can say for 95% of the people that get on the board and talk sh*t.
could someone photoshop a plastic hat and arms and legs on this potato head motha fucker

Rottmag

« Reply #245 on: July 04, 2006, 11:42:10 PM »
If nothing else at all, 240 is good entertainment. To some degree, in the Goodrum range. No offence.

A lot of what he [240] forwards on these boards is tongue-in-cheek and intended to rub folks the wrong way [read: piss 'em off], but he has posted some very worthy contributions as well. I don't agree with much of what he says [bob chic is a phony.. .. king is obsessed with the boards, etc, etc.. .. ] or some of his actions on these boards, but this board in not exclusive; which means he can do as he pleases.. .. just like anyone of us.. .. within the board's guidlines, of course.

I will give credit where it's due, though. When discussions take the serious route, 240 has shown he can pull his head in and get with the programe. Kudos to him for that.

Big_Wiggs,

I understand much of what your opening post implies - heaven knows I agree with some of it too - but you need to chill out a little, sir. You're [evidently] mistaking the term popular with the phrase Godlike. He certainly is popular on these boards, but I'm certain even 240 will tell you; there are those here who loath him [almost] as much as those here who love him. At the day's end, we're all handles on an internet message board. Nothing less, and most certainly nothing more. Taking the actions of an internet handle to heart is pretty pathetic IMHO.

But who am I to judge?

To each their own, I guess.

PS: Thank you for serving this country. Kudos to you sir.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #246 on: July 05, 2006, 05:30:48 AM »
If nothing else at all, 240 is good entertainment. To some degree, in the Goodrum range. No offence.

A lot of what he [240] forwards on these boards is tongue-in-cheek and intended to rub folks the wrong way [read: piss 'em off], but he has posted some very worthy contributions as well. I don't agree with much of what he says [bob chic is a phony.. .. king is obsessed with the boards, etc, etc.. .. ] or some of his actions on these boards, but this board in not exclusive; which means he can do as he pleases.. .. just like anyone of us.. .. within the board's guidlines, of course.

I will give credit where it's due, though. When discussions take the serious route, 240 has shown he can pull his head in and get with the programe. Kudos to him for that.

Big_Wiggs,

I understand much of what your opening post implies - heaven knows I agree with some of it too - but you need to chill out a little, sir. You're [evidently] mistaking the term popular with the phrase Godlike. He certainly is popular on these boards, but I'm certain even 240 will tell you; there are those here who loath him [almost] as much as those here who love him. At the day's end, we're all handles on an internet message board. Nothing less, and most certainly nothing more. Taking the actions of an internet handle to heart is pretty pathetic IMHO.

But who am I to judge?

To each their own, I guess.

PS: Thank you for serving this country. Kudos to you sir.

hi 240 or bust

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #247 on: July 05, 2006, 09:48:00 AM »
9/11 Conspiracy for Skeptics

[Keep in mind that this is only as much of the story as got uncovered and reported through big-money corporate journalism that – as Dan Rather admitted – was rampantly self-censoring during this period. So it seems fair to assume that the full truth would be considerably more damning.]

PATTERN OF BEHAVIOR

early 1960s –US drafts plans to terrorize American cities to provoke war with Cuba – ABC News

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1

original source document:

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

1967 : The US government stages the Gulf of Tonkin incident to draw the US into the Vietnam War – CBS News

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/12/02/ap/world/mainD8E825200.shtml

1991  - US Ambassador April Glaspie tells Saddam Hussein we will not intervene if he invades Kuwait. His invasion then furnishes the pretext for the Persian Gulf War.

http://www.chss.montclair.edu/english/furr/glaspie.html

THE PLANNING

1996 – 2001 :  FBI knew terrorists were using flight schools – The Washington Post

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A10840-2001Sep22

1998–2000: On three occasions, spies in Afghanistan report bin Laden's location. Each time, the president approves an attack. Each time, the CIA Director says the attack can’t go forward  - The New York Times

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/12/30/national/30TERR.html?ex=1072587600&en=9621d0e90d5bb152&ei=5070

2000–2001: 15 of the 19 hijackers fail to fill in visa documents properly in Saudi Arabia. Only 6 are interviewed. All 15 should have been denied entry to the US – The Washington Post

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A62033-2002Oct21&notFound=true

2000–2001: The military conducts exercises simulating hijacked airliners used as weapons to crash into targets causing mass casualties. One target is the World Trade Center, another the Pentagon.

http://www.mdw.army.mil/news/Contingency_Planning.html

Jan 2001: After the November 2000 elections, US intelligence agencies are told to “back off” investigating the bin Ladens and Saudi royals. There have always been constraints on investigating Saudi Arabians – BBC News

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/events/newsnight/1645527.stm

June-Aug 2001:  German intelligence warns the CIA that Middle Eastern terrorists are training for hijackings and targeting American interests. Russian President Vladimir Putin alerts the US of suicide pilots training for attacks on US targets. In late July, a Taliban emissary warns the US that bin Laden is planning a huge attack on American soil. In August, Israel warns of an imminent Al Qaeda attack. – FOX News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,53065,00.html

July 11, 2001 :  According to French newspaper Le Figaro, Osama bin Laden checks into a hospital in Dubai for treatment, where he is visited by the local CIA agent. – Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/waronterror/story/0,1361,584444,00.html

July 26, 2001: Attorney General Ashcroft stops flying commercial airlines due to a threat assessment – CBS News

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/07/26/national/main303601.shtml

August 6, 2001: President Bush receives an intelligence briefing warning that bin Laden might be planning to hijack commercial airliners. Titled “Bin Laden Determined To Strike in US,” the briefing specifically mentions the WTC. Bush later claims it “said nothing about an attack on America.” – New York Times

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F30913FA3A5D0C758DDDAC0894DA404482

August 8-15, 2001: At some point between these dates, Israel warns the US that an al-Qaeda attack is imminent – FOX News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,53065,00.html

August 13-15, 2001: Zacarias Moussaoui trains at the Pan Am International Flight School in Minneapolis, Minnesota, where he pays $8,300 ($1500 by credit card and the remainder in cash) to use a Boeing 474 Model 400 aircraft simulator. After just one day of training, most of the staff is suspicious that he's a terrorist. They discuss "how much fuel [is] on board a 747-400, and how much damage that could cause if it hits anything." They call the FBI with their concerns later that day. – New York Times

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F60B17F63F580C7B8CDDAB0894DA404482

August 15, 2001:  Minnesota FBI agents quickly become frustrated at the lack of interest in the Moussaoui case from higher ups – New York Times

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F60B17F63F580C7B8CDDAB0894DA404482

August 22, 2001 : Counter-terrorism expert John O'Neill quits the FBI. He says it's partly because of a recent power play against him, but also because of repeated obstruction of his investigations into al-Qaeda – The New Yorker

http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/?020114fa_FACT1

August 23-27, 2001: In the wake of the French intelligence report on Zacarias Moussaoui, FBI agents in Minnesota are "in a frenzy" and "absolutely convinced he is planning to do something with a plane." One agent writes notes speculating Moussaoui might "fly something into the World Trade Center." – Newsweek

http://www.bulatlat.com/news/2-16/2-16-readerNEWSWEEK.html

Standards to get a warrant through FISA are so low that out of 10,000 requests over more than 20 years, not a single one was turned down. [New York Times, 8/27/02] However, as FBI agent Coleen Rowley later puts it, FBI headquarters "almost inexplicably, throws up roadblocks" and undermines their efforts. Headquarters personnel bring up "almost ridiculous questions in their apparent efforts to undermine the probable cause." One Minneapolis agent's e-mail says FBI headquarters is "setting this up for failure." – Time

http://www.time.com/time/covers/1101020603/memo.html

September 6-10, 2001: Suspicious trading occurs on American and United (UAL), the two airlines used in the 9/11 attacks. Between 6 and 7 September, The Chicago Board Options Exchange saw purchases of 4,744 put option contracts [a speculation that the stock will go down] in UAL versus 396 call options [a speculation that stock will go up]. Holders of the put options would have netted a profit of $5 million once the carrier's share price dived after September 11. On 10 September, more trading in Chicago saw the purchase of 4,516 put options in American Airlines, the other airline involved in the hijackings. This compares with a mere 748 call options in American purchased that day. No other airlines saw such trading in their put options. One analyst says: "I saw put-call numbers higher than I've ever seen in 10 years of following the markets, particularly the options markets." – Associated Press

http://web.archive.org/web/20020215082158/http://cjonline.com/stories/091901/ter_tradingacts.shtml

September 10, 2001 : In a speech to the Department of Defense, Defense Secretary Rumsfeld announces that the Department of Defense "cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions." CBS later calculates that 25% of the yearly defense budget is unaccounted for, and quotes a long-time defense budget analyst: "[Their] numbers are pie in the sky. The books are cooked routinely year after year." Coverage of this story is nearly nonexistent after the events of the next day. – CBS News

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/29/eveningnews/main325985.shtml

September 10, 2001 : The trading ratio on United Airlines is 25 times greater than normal at the Pacific Exchange. Pacific Exchange officials later decline to state if this abnormality is being investigated – San Francisco Chronicle

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2001/09/19/BU184559.DTL

September 10, 2001 : US officials later admit American agents had infiltrated al-Qaeda cells in the US, though how many and how long they had been in al-Qaeda remains a mystery. On this day, electronic intercepts connected to these undercover agents hear messages such as: "Watch the news," and "Tomorrow will be a great day for us." As to why this didn't lead to boosted security or warnings the next day, officials call these leads "needles in a haystack." What other leads may have come from this prior to this day are not revealed – USA Today

http://www.usatoday.com/news/sept11/2002/06/03/cia-attacks.htm

September 10, 2001 : Two days after 9/11, Newsweek reports: "The state of alert had been high during the past two weeks, and a particularly urgent warning may have been received the night before the attacks, causing some top Pentagon brass to cancel a trip. Why that same information was not available to the 266 people who died aboard the four hijacked commercial aircraft may become a hot topic on the Hill.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/010913newsweek

September 10, 2001 : Former president Bush is with a brother of Osama bin Laden at a Carlyle business conference. The conference is interrupted the next day by the attacks. – Washington Post

http://www.wanttoknow.info/030316post

THE ATTACK

Sept 11, 2001: Described as a bizarre coincidence, a US intelligence agency was all set for an exercise on Sept 11th at 9:00 AM in which an aircraft would crash into one of its buildings near Washington, DC – Associated Press

http://www.boston.com/news/packages/sept11/anniversary/wire_stories/0903_plane_exercise.htm

An Assistant Fire Commissioner states “I thought... before... No. 2 came down, that I saw low-level flashes...I... saw a flash flash flash...[at] the lower level of the building [not up where the fire was]. You know like when they... blow up a building... ?” – The New York Times

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Gregory_Stephen.txt

A firefighter states “[T]here was just an explosion. It seemed like on television [when] they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions.” – The New York Times

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Banaciski_Richard.txt

Another firefighter states “At first I thought it was... do you ever see professional demolition where they set the charges on certain floors and then you hear pop pop pop pop pop – that’s exactly what because thought it was” – ABC Local

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:T2ldEwVAu18J:abclocal.go.com/images/wabc/2005/TurilliThomas_firefighter.pdf+%22Thomas+Turilli%22+%22%E2%80%9Cit+almost%22&hl=en&client=firefox-a

Another firefighter states “it looked like sparkling around one specific layer of the building... Then the building started to come down. My initial  reaction was that this was exactly the way it looks when they show you those implosions on TV”. -  The New York Times

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Fitzpatrick_Tom.txt

Some eyewitnesses reported hearing another explosion just before the structure crumbled. Police said that it looked almost like a “planned implosion”. – Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/september11/story/0,11209,600839,00.html

An WNYC radio reporter said “The reporters were trying to figure out what had happened. We were thinking bombs had brought the building down.”

Running Toward Danger: Stories Behind the Breaking News of 9/11, page 203

A Wall Street Journal reporter said “I heard this metallic roar, looked up and saw what I thought was just a peculiar sight of individual floors, one after the other exploding outward. I thought to myself ‘My God, they’re going to bring the building down.’ And they, whoever they are, had set charges... I saw the explosions.”

Running Toward Danger: Stories Behind the Breaking News of 9/11, page 87

Another firefighter states “It actually gave at a lower floor, not the floor where the plane hit. We had originally had thought there was like an internal detonation, explosives, because it went in succession, boom boom boom boom, and then the tower came down.” – The New York Times

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Cachia_Edward.txt

An insurance company employee in the South Tower heard an explosion from below the impact of the airplane, debris came flying up the stairwell, and the wall split from the bottom up. – The Christian Science Monitor

http://www.csmonitor.com/2001/0917/p1s1-usgn.html

A fire department battalion chief states “it actually looked – the lowest floor of fire in the south tower actually looked like someone had planted explosives around it because the whole bottom I could see [redacted] I could see two sides of it and the other side, it just looked like that floor blew out.” – The New York Times

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Dixon_Brian.txt

Despite not being hit by an airplane, World Trade Center 7 collapses. The debris is confined almost entirely to the building’s footprint.

http://wtc7.net/docs/wtc7_pile_s.jpg

Among the tenants of that building: a clandestine CIA station – The New York Times, November 4, 2001

http://wtc7.net/lcache/wtc7.htm

Commenting on the rapid funneling of the wreckage to scrap metal dealers, Dr. Frederick Mowrer, an associate professor in the Fire Protection Engineering Department at the University of Maryland, states “I find the the speed with which potentially valuable evidence has been removed and recycled to be appalling.” – The New York Times, December 25, 2001

Sept 11, 2001: Six air traffic controllers who dealt with two of the hijacked airliners make a tape recording describing the events within hours of the attacks. The tape is never turned over to the FBI. It is later destroyed by a supervisor without anyone making a transcript or even listening to it. – Washington Post

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A6632-2004May6

THE AFTERMATH

September 12, 2001 : A member of the National Association of Demolition Contractors says that the World Trade Center collapse looked like a classic controlled demolition. – New Scientist magazine

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn1281

Sept 13-19, 2001: Bin Laden's family is taken under FBI supervision to a secret assembly point. They leave the country by private plane when airports reopen days after the attacks. – The New York Times

http://www.wanttoknow.info/010930nytimes

Sept 15-16, 2001: Several of the 9/11 hijackers, including lead hijacker Mohamed Atta, may have had training at secure US military installations – The New York Times

http://www.wanttoknow.info/010915nytimes

Sept 23, 2001: Several of the 9/11 hijackers later mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report turn up alive. Alleged 9/11 pilot Waleed Al Shehri, on seeing his name and photograph, informs journalists that he is alive. – BBC News

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm

THE INVESTIGATION

December 25, 2001 : Leading structural engineers and fire safety experts characterize the World Trade Center investigation as underfunded and inadequate – The New York Times

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F40A11FB3E550C768EDDAB0994D9404482

January 4, 2002 : A firefighters’ trade publication calls the World Trade Center investigation “a half-baked farce”

http://fe.pennnet.com/Articles/Article_Display.cfm?Section=OnlineArticles&SubSection=Display&%20;PUBLICATION_ID=25&ARTICLE_ID=131225

January 29, 2002 :  Bush asks Congress to limit 9/11 probe to intelligence failures only – CNN

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/01/29/inv.terror.probe/

May 23, 2002:  Bush opposes establishing an independent commission to probe 9/11 – CBS News

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/05/15/attack/main509096.shtml

Vice President Cheney earlier opposed any public hearings on 9/11 - Newsweek

http://www.wanttoknow.info/020204newsweek

May 30, 2002: FBI Agent Wright formally accuses the FBI of deliberately curtailing investigations that might have prevented 9/11. He is threatened with retribution if he talks to Congress about this – FOX News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,54070,00.html

late 2002 – In a move that draws sharp criticism, Bush appoints Philip Zelikow, a three-year veteran of Bush Senior’s National Security Council, as executive director of official 9/11 Commission.

March 26, 2003 -  The White House refuses a request from an independent commission led by former New Jersey governor Thomas Kean to supplement its original $3 million budget. (For comparison: the commission to investigate the Challenger explosion received $50 million.) – Time

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,437267,00.html

October 28, 2003 – The Kean commission complains federal agencies are being slow to furnish documents. The commission threatens to issue subpoenas for the information. - CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/10/27/bush.911/

Bush and Cheney refuse to testify before the commission until these conditons are met:

- They would be allowed to testify jointly.
- They would not be required to testify under oath
- The testimony would not be electornically recorded or transcribed, with the only record being notes taken by a commission staffer
- The notes would not be made public

- MSNBC

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4862296/

July 22, 2004: The official  9/11 Commission Report is published. It fails to mention that a year before the attacks a secret Pentagon project had identified four 9/11 hijackers, including leader Mohamed Atta. The Commission spokesperson initially states members were not informed of this, but later acknowledges they were. – The New York Times

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/11/politics/11intel.html?ex=1281412800&en=3c4c0f2346a58391&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss

June 13, 2005: Former chief economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds comments that the official story about the collapse of the WTC is "bogus" and that it is more likely that a controlled demolition destroyed the Twin Towers and adjacent Building No. 7. – The Washington Times

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20050613-102755-6408r.htm

August 15, 2005 : CIA field commander alleges that US let Bin Laden escape in Afghanistan - Newsweek

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8853000/site/newsweek/

November 10, 2005 : A physics professor from Brigham Young University publishes an academic paper saying that “pre-positioned explosives” were the likely cause of the World Trade Center collapse. – Deseret News

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,635160132,00.html

November 17, 2005 : Former FBI Director Louis Freeh, writing in The Washington Post, says the official 9/11 commision’s conclusion “raises serious challenges to the commission’s credibility and, if the facts prove out, might just render the commission historically insignificant itself.”

http://www.wanttoknow.info/051126abledangerlouisfreeh

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #248 on: July 05, 2006, 10:00:29 AM »

Glen, you clearly take this shit way too seriously.

I cannot believe that if you indeed face the enemy on a daily basis as a member of the Armed Forces, the presence of an annoying kid on a message board is enough to send you into a 10 minute rant.  There are cats shooting at you, and you're not mad at them.  you're mad at some kind on a message board.  Priorities here.

And if you read all of my posts, you'll see that I do throw in some good info, a few funny thigns, and a few provocative questions when I thinkk someone is trying to put one over on us.  Of course, I post triple that in response to the ppl that bring me up because they don't like me.  it's easy... stop giving me attention and I won't post as much.   But, those who hate me seem to love battling me.

Holy Crap... it's the 4th of July... you're serving your country... we're at war... and the biggest thing on your mind today is how much you don't like 240... WFT, mate?

WHAT'S ALL THIS MADNESS ABOUT? .WE NEED 240 ON THIS BOARD. WITHOUT HIM, IT'S BORING. AND BY THE WAY, WHOEVER STARTED THIS THREAD NEEDS TO CHILL, YOU TAKE THAT SHIT TOO SERIOUS, PAL. WE'RE ALL HERE FOR ENTERTAINMENT. IF YOU CANT STAND SOMEBODY, DONT FCUKING PAY THEM ATTENTION, SIMPLE AS THIS
Get Big, or Die Trying

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #249 on: July 05, 2006, 01:04:33 PM »

Rott - Solid post, and I concur.

240, despite all his faults, does bring a lot to the table, both in terms of entertainment and information.  That's a solid combination.

Big - I understand your complaint, but the 'status of 240' that you seem upset about is limited to this board, which is merely a subset of the bodybuilding culture at large.  I think there's a bit of folk hero in him, but it's up to 240 to learn how to temper his behavior in such a way that will make him a true internet legend.  That will come as he grows older and more mature, but for now, we the readers must choose to like, dislike, or be indifferent towards him.