Author Topic: WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!  (Read 37106 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
« on: July 04, 2006, 01:43:13 AM »
I've been on and off this board since 1998 and even though it's as popular (infamous) as its ever been its makes me sick that many of you have promoted this 240 character to Godlike status on this board.  I'll admit he funny when he made his little cartoons but it wasn't long after that, that he started crossing the line.  To make it clear I'm not on anyones side, I think Chic is in the IFBBs front pocket, I'm a fan of Shawn Ray the bodybuilder but not the person, Kamali is Kamali and I don't like Lee Priest period.  Can I come on this board one day without see 20 posts in every thread by this "nincumpoot".  And RON you should be ashamed that you give this guy a cowboy pass and runs around saying anything he wants to anyone.  Yes 1 out 10 times he can be enternaining but this guy is cancer to this board and people have left this board because of him.  It's gotten to the point to where I think if this guys lost access to this board he would have ANOTHER M E L T D O W N and blow his brains out or go into a deep depression and OD on "advil".  Everytime I log on seeing one his posts is like seeing the unwanted spam in your e-mail.  There should be a 240 filter on this site to block out of the bullsh*t.  Now I know someones gonna end up posting it so I'll do it for you.........MELTDOWN, MOSNTER MELTDOWN, EPIC MELTDOWN and whatever other adjectives you want to use with meltdown after it.  All you freaks dangling from his nuts get a freakin' life.  I'm sure I just gave myself some unwanted attention but I'm about sick and tired of "Cowboy Rob"

And just to get keep it real, my real name is Glen and here's my picture I'm from Las Vegas,NV I'm in the Air Force and currently in Germany, if you want some come get it....

If there is one positive thing I can say is that he posted a pic and gave is real name.  More than what I can say for 95% of the people that get on the board and talk sh*t.

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 01:55:23 AM »
"Cowboy Rob"

Are you saying that Rob had one of the leading roles in Brokeback Mountain?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2006, 02:01:51 AM »
COOL! I'm in germany too!!!

where are you? I'm living in NRW, if you want to come over for a beer tell me.

Maybe we can have a board meeting in germany???

oh and before i forget it, MELTDOWN.  ;D ;D ;D

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2006, 02:05:14 AM »
Look, nobody take this board seriously anyway. There's really no point in arguing valid points since insults will come slinging your way. I try to participate when there's a good and interesting discussions going on, otherwise, I'll just glance at the topics and be on my merry way to other forums.

so, relax soldier 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2006, 02:12:33 AM »
STFU you fucking egg head

your head belongs in a fucking Easter basket not a turtle neck

monster aggressions.

Go and play outside in the woods, Tom Cat.  ;) ;D

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2006, 02:18:00 AM »
LOL... too f cking funny.. ;D

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2006, 02:21:50 AM »
240 isnt a celebrity on here by any means, hes a source of infinite ridicule
Scouser on Tour

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2006, 02:32:37 AM »
I've been on and off this board since 1998 and even though it's as popular (infamous) as its ever been its makes me sick that many of you have promoted this 240 character to Godlike status on this board.  I'll admit he funny when he made his little cartoons but it wasn't long after that, that he started crossing the line.  To make it clear I'm not on anyones side, I think Chic is in the IFBBs front pocket, I'm a fan of Shawn Ray the bodybuilder but not the person, Kamali is Kamali and I don't like Lee Priest period.  Can I come on this board one day without see 20 posts in every thread by this "nincumpoot".  And RON you should be ashamed that you give this guy a cowboy pass and runs around saying anything he wants to anyone.  Yes 1 out 10 times he can be enternaining but this guy is cancer to this board and people have left this board because of him.  It's gotten to the point to where I think if this guys lost access to this board he would have ANOTHER M E L T D O W N and blow his brains out or go into a deep depression and OD on "advil".  Everytime I log on seeing one his posts is like seeing the unwanted spam in your e-mail.  There should be a 240 filter on this site to block out of the bullsh*t.  Now I know someones gonna end up posting it so I'll do it for you.........MELTDOWN, MOSNTER MELTDOWN, EPIC MELTDOWN and whatever other adjectives you want to use with meltdown after it.  All you freaks dangling from his nuts get a freakin' life.  I'm sure I just gave myself some unwanted attention but I'm about sick and tired of "Cowboy Rob"

And just to get keep it real, my real name is Glen and here's my picture I'm from Las Vegas,NV I'm in the Air Force and currently in Germany, if you want some come get it....
"monster spokesman for advil post"

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2006, 02:33:41 AM »
good stuff
Z

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2006, 02:44:23 AM »
Terrible idea for a post

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2006, 02:50:54 AM »

hhahaha

Omg

you don't know what you've started
"Shut the F up and train"

body88

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2006, 03:06:01 AM »

HAHA....You do know this is the internet right?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2006, 03:10:51 AM »
And not even one mention of shrimp in that post ???
P

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2006, 04:00:33 AM »
Meltdown.

Also man just look at 240s pictures it throws all credibility out the window... so he is no threat don't let him get to you

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2006, 04:12:56 AM »
Meltdown.

Also man just look at 240s pictures it throws all credibility out the window... so he is no threat don't let him get to you

He doesn't get to me.  What gets to me is that the everyone accepts his behavior, I guess sort of like the village idiot...

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2006, 04:13:50 AM »
ROFL.. You shouldn't start this kind of post.. You'll end up getting MONSTER OWNAGE!!
I am a mini beast

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2006, 04:55:20 AM »

If there is one positive thing I can say is that he posted a pic and gave is real name.  More than what I can say for 95% of the people that get on the board and talk sh*t.

I didn't take the time to read all that crap you wrote but i want to thank you for your contribution to this board..... ::)
?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2006, 05:03:33 AM »
Meh, it was a rant, but unlike most around here it was pretty well-written. 

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2006, 05:06:32 AM »
He doesn't get to me.  What gets to me is that the everyone accepts his behavior, I guess sort of like the village idiot...

Well yeah he's allowed opinions and stuff, plus he's like 'reinvented himself' as less of an asshole now, although that's not always obvious. ND is the one with the really strange thoughts on here, where Yates is concerned anyway! lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2006, 05:19:07 AM »

What a meltdown.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2006, 05:25:59 AM »
We need more intelligent, well-spoken brothas around here. 

tingnting

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Let it snow..!
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2006, 05:31:17 AM »
And not even one mention of shrimp in that post ???
That is the fcuking funniest shit i've ever read. Shit brother that be funny. Damn funny

newmom

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2006, 05:38:12 AM »
welcome back bigwiggs

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2006, 05:52:00 AM »
We need more intelligent, well-spoken brothas around here. 

We always have Vince Goodrum :-X

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2006, 05:52:26 AM »

Not everyone here accepts his behaviour my friend .
There have been many threads ( most deleted now ) where members get tore into 240 for his bullsh*t . 240 goes on a witch hunt ever now and again . Most recently there were his attacks on Shawn , KK and Chic but if you look at the pic below mate you will see that 240 suffers from Body Builder Envy   .