Author Topic: WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!  (Read 37524 times)

Slick Vic

Re: WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2006, 08:08:30 AM »
I've been on and off this board since 1998 and even though it's as popular (infamous) as its ever been its makes me sick that many of you have promoted this 240 character to Godlike status on this board.  I'll admit he funny when he made his little cartoons but it wasn't long after that, that he started crossing the line.  To make it clear I'm not on anyones side, I think Chic is in the IFBBs front pocket, I'm a fan of Shawn Ray the bodybuilder but not the person, Kamali is Kamali and I don't like Lee Priest period.  Can I come on this board one day without see 20 posts in every thread by this "nincumpoot".  And RON you should be ashamed that you give this guy a cowboy pass and runs around saying anything he wants to anyone.  Yes 1 out 10 times he can be enternaining but this guy is cancer to this board and people have left this board because of him.  It's gotten to the point to where I think if this guys lost access to this board he would have ANOTHER M E L T D O W N and blow his brains out or go into a deep depression and OD on "advil".  Everytime I log on seeing one his posts is like seeing the unwanted spam in your e-mail.  There should be a 240 filter on this site to block out of the bullsh*t.  Now I know someones gonna end up posting it so I'll do it for you.........MELTDOWN, MOSNTER MELTDOWN, EPIC MELTDOWN and whatever other adjectives you want to use with meltdown after it.  All you freaks dangling from his nuts get a freakin' life.  I'm sure I just gave myself some unwanted attention but I'm about sick and tired of "Cowboy Rob"

And just to get keep it real, my real name is Glen and here's my picture I'm from Las Vegas,NV I'm in the Air Force and currently in Germany, if you want some come get it....

If there is one positive thing I can say is that he posted a pic and gave is real name.  More than what I can say for 95% of the people that get on the board and talk sh*t.
Damn, bro! He gets to you that much? You just gotta ignore the clowns on this board or have fun with it. You may find it annoying seeing a thread he started but that's when you just scroll down to the others. I just think it's funny that your post sounds genuine enough that you're almost whining. Just move on.  :)

thisiskeith12

« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2006, 08:12:14 AM »
I'm not melting down as much as you all think I am.  And I'm not as pissed off as much as you all think I am.
I'm not going to waste my time addressing any of Rob's "robblings" that want to throw their two cents in.
I'm just a regular guy in the AIR FORCE not the ARMY who is an AIRMAN not a SOLDIER.  I go to work 40 hours + per week like the other handful on the board.  I'm no hero gettin' shot at and in the face of danger daily, I'm fortunate enough to not have been put in that situation........yet. Come on Rob being a "kid" doesn't get you out of it I'm sure we are around the same age, I'm 26 years old.  Like I said in the earlier post, you can be entertaining but you crossed the line a while ago and Ron gave you the key to the city and let you continue to do so.

My brother was in Iraq for 2 years, when everything started and was worse. He didn't go around begging for attention and all the things he did over there. He served and he left. You signed up for it, quit trying to act like a rockstar. Granted I do think 240 starts some stuff, a lot of stuff is thrown at him as well. He seems not to dismiss it but confront it. That earns some respect.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2006, 08:19:26 AM »
My brother was in Iraq for 2 years, when everything started and was worse. He didn't go around begging for attention and all the things he did over there. He served and he left. You signed up for it, quit trying to act like a rockstar. Granted I do think 240 starts some stuff, a lot of stuff is thrown at him as well. He seems not to dismiss it but confront it. That earns some respect.

Many thanks to your brother.  But for you, there's a wet cleanup on isle 3.  Your lunch break is over go get those carts outside.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2006, 08:20:20 AM »
I've been on and off this board since 1998 and even though it's as popular (infamous) as its ever been its makes me sick that many of you have promoted this 240 character to Godlike status on this board.

You are the only one that has promoted him to god-like status.

I'll admit he funny when he made his little cartoons but it wasn't long after that, that he started crossing the line.  To make it clear I'm not on anyones side, I think Chic is in the IFBBs front pocket, I'm a fan of Shawn Ray the bodybuilder but not the person, Kamali is Kamali and I don't like Lee Priest period.

You are already insulting a fellow pro on the board (Chick), yet you say Robert has crossed the line?

Can I come on this board one day without see 20 posts in every thread by this "nincumpoot".  And RON you should be ashamed that you give this guy a cowboy pass and runs around saying anything he wants to anyone.  Yes 1 out 10 times he can be enternaining but this guy is cancer to this board and people have left this board because of him.

Freedom of speech.  Robert and everyone else has the right to say or express whatever he desires.  People have left this board because of him?  How would you know that?  For a guy that should be defending our country somewhere in Germany from the Nazi's, you sure seem to have enough time to monitor membership here.

It's gotten to the point to where I think if this guys lost access to this board he would have ANOTHER M E L T D O W N and blow his brains out or go into a deep depression and OD on "advil".  Everytime I log on seeing one his posts is like seeing the unwanted spam in your e-mail.  There should be a 240 filter on this site to block out of the bullsh*t.  Now I know someones gonna end up posting it so I'll do it for you.........MELTDOWN, MOSNTER MELTDOWN, EPIC MELTDOWN and whatever other adjectives you want to use with meltdown after it.  All you freaks dangling from his nuts get a freakin' life.  I'm sure I just gave myself some unwanted attention but I'm about sick and tired of "Cowboy Rob"

Are you projecting your feelings due to being in one of the most RACIST nations in the world.  

??

Bast175

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2006, 08:21:39 AM »
Where are the photoshop pictures at!??

hahaa I wish I had that program right now.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2006, 08:22:06 AM »
But for you, there's a wet cleanup on isle 3.  Your lunch break is over go get those carts outside.

You have the NERVE to send anyone but yourself to do CLEANUP?

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2006, 08:22:12 AM »
He seems not to dismiss it but confront it. That earns some respect.

why does that earn some respect?   i just want to get an idea, since the last time i checked, 240 spends his day on getbig, earns 15K per year, and lives off his wife.   am i missing something?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2006, 08:22:40 AM »
This isn't to take any heat off 240 - who deserves some for having previously insulted family members, and who can assuredly take care of himself. It's only because this is a July 4th when Americans have no independence to celebrate (all we've done is trade one King George for another) and I feel like stirring up some shit about it...

I'd like to point out that the Japanese soldiers who perpetrated the Rape of Nanking [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_nanking ] were also "serving their country". But history does not excuse their atrocities because of it - and they weren't even volunteers.  If what your country is doing is fundamentally evil, volunteering to help your country do it is nothing to be proud of.

US OUT OF IRAQ NOW !   PROSECUTE BUSH WAR CRIMES !

thisiskeith12

« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2006, 08:24:14 AM »
Many thanks to your brother.  But for you, there's a wet cleanup on isle 3.  Your lunch break is over go get those carts outside.

Whatever makes you feel better soldier!

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2006, 08:25:23 AM »
This isn't to take any heat off 240 - who deserves some for having previously insulted family members, and who can assuredly take care of himself. It's only because this is a July 4th when Americans have no independence to celebrate (all we've done is trade one King George for another) and I feel like stirring up some shit about it...

I'd like to point out that the Japanese soldiers who perpetrated the Rape of Nanking [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_nanking ] were also "serving their country". But history does not excuse their atrocities because of it - and they weren't even volunteers.  If what your country is doing is fundamentally evil, volunteering to help your country do it is nothing to be proud of.

theres no way the u.s. should get out of iraq now.  dont get me wrong, i dont think we shoulve gone in the first place.  colin powell said it best..."you break it, you fix it"

thisiskeith12

« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2006, 08:25:36 AM »
why does that earn some respect?   i just want to get an idea, since the last time i checked, 240 spends his day on getbig, earns 15K per year, and lives off his wife.   am i missing something?

I'm not one of the many that judge people here on a personal basis.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2006, 08:26:29 AM »
Whatever makes you feel better soldier!

are you suggesting that "big wiggs" tried to go to Iraq but the army was worried he'd eat up all of the rations due to his ample adipose tissue, thiskeith?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2006, 08:28:39 AM »
are you suggesting that "big wiggs" tried to go to Iraq but the army was worried he'd eat up all of the rations due to his ample adipose tissue, thiskeith?

One of many worries!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2006, 08:35:44 AM »

Politically oriented meltdown ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2006, 08:37:56 AM »
That wasn't very tasteful jae.  You may not like his post and that's ok, but give the man some respect.  He serves his country and does so without haste.

Oh, Cheri Lame, I'm sure you serve your country very well, too. You made the entire Navy soooooooooooo happy this past fleat day... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2006, 08:46:36 AM »
I've been on and off this board since 1998 and even though it's as popular (infamous) as its ever been its makes me sick that many of you have promoted this 240 character to Godlike status on this board.  I'll admit he funny when he made his little cartoons but it wasn't long after that, that he started crossing the line.  To make it clear I'm not on anyones side, I think Chic is in the IFBBs front pocket, I'm a fan of Shawn Ray the bodybuilder but not the person, Kamali is Kamali and I don't like Lee Priest period.  Can I come on this board one day without see 20 posts in every thread by this "nincumpoot".  And RON you should be ashamed that you give this guy a cowboy pass and runs around saying anything he wants to anyone.  Yes 1 out 10 times he can be enternaining but this guy is cancer to this board and people have left this board because of him.  It's gotten to the point to where I think if this guys lost access to this board he would have ANOTHER M E L T D O W N and blow his brains out or go into a deep depression and OD on "advil".  Everytime I log on seeing one his posts is like seeing the unwanted spam in your e-mail.  There should be a 240 filter on this site to block out of the bullsh*t.  Now I know someones gonna end up posting it so I'll do it for you.........MELTDOWN, MOSNTER MELTDOWN, EPIC MELTDOWN and whatever other adjectives you want to use with meltdown after it.  All you freaks dangling from his nuts get a freakin' life.  I'm sure I just gave myself some unwanted attention but I'm about sick and tired of "Cowboy Rob"

And just to get keep it real, my real name is Glen and here's my picture I'm from Las Vegas,NV I'm in the Air Force and currently in Germany, if you want some come get it....

If there is one positive thing I can say is that he posted a pic and gave is real name.  More than what I can say for 95% of the people that get on the board and talk sh*t.

I disagree. 240 is a getbig.com institution. Who else would have a temper tantrum and delete a 10 000+ post account on a whim? Who else is able to make Shawn Ray lose his cool and go on a half an hour rant? Who else can piss off Chick, leading to board battles only matched by the Dorian vs Ronnie threads? No one. I say let 240 stay. There aren't many posters here who create true frisson when they post. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2006, 08:47:00 AM »
This is the gayest post I have ever read!! Wiggy!! you are one bored brother aren't ya.. no need to bore us to death! Dammmmn I though brothers could be more entertaining.. I guess your not all black.
just push some weight!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2006, 08:53:25 AM »
This is the gayest post I have ever read!! Wiggy!! you are one bored brother aren't ya.. no need to bore us to death! Dammmmn I though brothers could be more entertaining.. I guess your not all black.

OH SNAP!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2006, 09:32:18 AM »
  I disagree. 240 is a getbig.com institution. Who else would have a temper tantrum and delete a 10 000+ post account on a whim? Who else is able to make Shawn Ray lose his cool and go on a half an hour rant? Who else can piss off Chick, leading to board battles only matched by the Dorian vs Ronnie threads? No one. I say let 240 stay. There aren't many posters here who create true frisson when they post. ;)
Good word. Yup, he sure is entertaining, and judging by the responses, he is a polarizing figure. Like the Hillary Clinton of GB.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2006, 10:29:37 AM »
Good word. Yup, he sure is entertaining, and judging by the responses, he is a polarizing figure. Like the Hillary Clinton of GB.

Except for i'm not a phony, gungrabbing carpetbagger intent on world domination.

i just like to piss ppl off.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2006, 10:34:10 AM »
Except for i'm not a phony, gungrabbing carpetbagger intent on world domination.

i just like to piss ppl off.
Fair enough, at least you bring something to the table. A lot of people just slag, slag, slag. I don't know how they do it.  ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2006, 10:39:17 AM »
Fair enough, at least you bring something to the table. A lot of people just slag, slag, slag. I don't know how they do it.  ???

true. i had the don long scoop.  i have brought a lot of PDI info to the table.  the whole titus msnbc thing.  i also like to expose ppl for who they are, myself included.  sure, i'm an annoying whiny prick sometimes.  but bob chic is a phony.  king is obsessed with the boards. sray is a 2-faced christian. the ifbb judging is skewed.  i've worked to show those things too. 

also i just had a delicious chicken salad croissant sandwich from a place called Frulatti's at the mall.  very good stuff. i'd recommend it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2006, 10:41:32 AM »
he's the angela jolie of whiny bitchy american troops who care more about complaining about message board strangers than utilizing the many resources available to our troops.  GI Bills, onbase entertainment, local whorehouses/bars/turkish bathhouses... he has all these things and spends his July 4th starting a crying thread about someone who contributes more than him to the board. blah.

Bast175

« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2006, 10:42:29 AM »
Why do black men complain so much?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2006, 10:43:03 AM »
Why do black men complain so much?

They have higher estrogen levels.
just push some weight!