Author Topic: WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!  (Read 37179 times)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
Re: WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #250 on: July 05, 2006, 01:42:31 PM »
I've been on and off this board since 1998 and even though it's as popular (infamous) as its ever been its makes me sick that many of you have promoted this 240 character to Godlike status on this board.  I'll admit he funny when he made his little cartoons but it wasn't long after that, that he started crossing the line.  To make it clear I'm not on anyones side, I think Chic is in the IFBBs front pocket, I'm a fan of Shawn Ray the bodybuilder but not the person, Kamali is Kamali and I don't like Lee Priest period.  Can I come on this board one day without see 20 posts in every thread by this "nincumpoot".  And RON you should be ashamed that you give this guy a cowboy pass and runs around saying anything he wants to anyone.  Yes 1 out 10 times he can be enternaining but this guy is cancer to this board and people have left this board because of him.  It's gotten to the point to where I think if this guys lost access to this board he would have ANOTHER M E L T D O W N and blow his brains out or go into a deep depression and OD on "advil".  Everytime I log on seeing one his posts is like seeing the unwanted spam in your e-mail.  There should be a 240 filter on this site to block out of the bullsh*t.  Now I know someones gonna end up posting it so I'll do it for you.........MELTDOWN, MOSNTER MELTDOWN, EPIC MELTDOWN and whatever other adjectives you want to use with meltdown after it.  All you freaks dangling from his nuts get a freakin' life.  I'm sure I just gave myself some unwanted attention but I'm about sick and tired of "Cowboy Rob"

And just to get keep it real, my real name is Glen and here's my picture I'm from Las Vegas,NV I'm in the Air Force and currently in Germany, if you want some come get it....

If there is one positive thing I can say is that he posted a pic and gave is real name.  More than what I can say for 95% of the people that get on the board and talk sh*t.

You get the Tool of the Year award.

Dear Jesus

HAHAHAHAHAH

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: July 05, 2006, 02:42:10 PM »

Glen looks just like the guy who stole my little brother's bike...

Hey Glen are you in a gang?
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #252 on: July 05, 2006, 02:45:34 PM »
Glen looks just like the guy who stole my little brother's bike...

Hey Glen are you in a gang?

Dude, military men don't commit crimes.  Period.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: July 05, 2006, 02:51:27 PM »

No...just people STILL suffering from 'post-tramatic slavery syndrome' do...

He does look like the guy who I saw standing in front of the liquor store right next to the Currency Exchange over by the chicken-shack while I was on my drive to work...

If he is over in Germany...then it probably wasnt him. My bad, nevermind!
?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #254 on: July 05, 2006, 03:07:37 PM »
Dude, military men don't commit crimes.  Period.

how much do you make a year 9-10,000?   MONSTER INCOME

even though i make over 70,000 a year being active duty, i make nothing compared to you

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: July 05, 2006, 03:10:41 PM »
how much do you make a year 9-10,000?   MONSTER INCOME

even though i make over 70,000 a year being active duty, i make nothing compared to you

Right.  Since we were having a really good discussion on 240's income vs. yours beinga military man, your comment is totally relevant and makes epic sense.  Way to go, cocktoothbrush!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #256 on: July 05, 2006, 03:13:33 PM »
Right.  Since we were having a really good discussion on 240's income vs. yours beinga military man, your comment is totally relevant and makes epic sense.  Way to go, cocktoothbrush!

240 man im just trying to help you make it out of this shitty apartment :'(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: July 05, 2006, 03:16:04 PM »
240 man im just trying to help you make it out of this shitty apartment :'(

you're 45, a military man, and you spend your spare time posting naked pics of other guys.

Monster 'dont ask dont tell!'

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #258 on: July 05, 2006, 03:21:45 PM »
you're 45, a military man, and you spend your spare time posting naked pics of other guys.

Monster 'dont ask dont tell!'

your 30 years old, have no wife, no degree, no decent place to live, post naked pics on the net

do i need to continue ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: July 05, 2006, 03:22:54 PM »
your 30 years old, have no wife, no degree, no decent place to live, post naked pics on the net

do i need to continue ;D

you should wager some money on some of those facts, private.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #260 on: July 05, 2006, 03:24:58 PM »
you should wager some money on some of those facts, private.

In fairness, you do appear to have posted naked pics on the net.  :-\
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: July 05, 2006, 03:29:23 PM »

eh, that was the only partially naked one, and only cause i wasn't good about cropping pics back then.    but i'm glad it has been able to keep sgt d warm on so many siberian nights.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #262 on: July 05, 2006, 03:30:29 PM »

pwned

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: July 05, 2006, 03:31:43 PM »
pwned

45 years old.
military man.
shouting pwned at oneliners on the web.

sad.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: July 05, 2006, 03:38:54 PM »
Hello Weed- uh, I mean hello sgt. d- uhh, no.... uhh.... hello weedoutthesgt.d

???

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #265 on: July 05, 2006, 03:39:49 PM »

???

You mean hellow weedoutthedick?
just push some weight!

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #266 on: July 05, 2006, 03:46:34 PM »

WHAT'S ALL THIS MADNESS ABOUT? .WE NEED 240 ON THIS BOARD. WITHOUT HIM, IT'S BORING.
couldn't disaegree more! Someway, Somehow, the board would survive and perhaps even thrive without him ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #267 on: July 05, 2006, 03:49:59 PM »

???
Yeah, been wondering this as well, what with the way he ride's 240's balls.  ::)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #268 on: July 05, 2006, 06:54:13 PM »
I'm sure the epithet "retard" won you many victories on the elementary school playground.  But if you want to insult a grown-up, you'll need a more sophisticated approach. For example: you could make fun of the car I drive. [ It's a Hyundai Elantra. Fish in a barrel.  :) ]

But getting back to the point...

1. George W. Bush ordered a War of Aggression against Iraq. This constitutes a Crime Against Peace - for which Nazi leaders were prosecuted at the Nuremberg Trials - and violates the UN Charter.

* Iraq never attacked the US or threatened an attack, so the US was not acting legally in self-defense, which is permitted under the UN Charter.         

* Iraq played no role in the September 11, 2001 attack on the US and never provided material support to any terrorist group that attacked the US, so even the non-legal Bush doctrine of pre-emptive attack did not apply.

* At the time of the US attack, Iraq was nearing full compliance with UN Resolution 1441 and prior resolutions requiring disarmament, and the majority of the Security Council believed UN inspectors should be given more time, so the US was not enforcing UN resolutions, as it claims.         

* George W. Bush ordered the invasion of Iraq in order to bring about a regime change, which was never authorized by a UN resolution, and violates the UN Charter.

A Crime Against Peace is defined as "planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression, or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances, or participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the foregoing." By invading Iraq, Bush has committed a Crime Against Peace.

2. George W. Bush ordered the bombing of civilian areas like Baghdad (with 5 million innocent civilians) and Basra. This resulted in the deaths of hundreds of non-combatants, in violation of Geneva Convention (IV) Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War, August 12, 1949.

* Article 3(1): The following acts are and shall remain prohibited at any time and in any place whatsoever with respect to [non-combatants]: (a) violence to life and person, in particular murder of all kinds, mutilation, cruel treatment and torture.

3. As Commander-in-Chief, George W. Bush is ultimately responsible for the torture and murder of Iraqi prisoners, which resulted from policies that were approved at the highest levels of his administration, including Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and White House Counsel Alberto Gonzales. This policies were adopted with full knowledge that they could result in war crimes, which persuaded Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee to urge Attorney General John Ashcroft to appoint a special prosecutor.

If you can dispute any of the above, go right ahead. But if the best you can do is call me a "doody head" or some such, please go play a video game or something instead. The adults would like to have a conversation.  :)

When I have more than 5 mins to a computer (I'm on Vacation using someone elses computer) I'll respond by refuting ten times over. I won't make fun of you're car......but c'mon dude..."doody head" LOL!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #269 on: July 05, 2006, 07:06:39 PM »
St Deez nuts is so annoying today, sometimes i wished they allowed gays in the military so you would be out there doing some dum shit and not being so meltdownish here ...
L

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #270 on: July 05, 2006, 07:51:27 PM »
Yeah, been wondering this as well, what with the way he ride's 240's balls.  ::)

i am black, so how am i weedouttheweek ::)

ps. get ron to check the ip you stupid guy ;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #271 on: July 05, 2006, 07:52:04 PM »
St Deez nuts is so annoying today, sometimes i wished they allowed gays in the military so you would be out there doing some dum shit and not being so meltdownish here ...

we seen your pics you have no room to talk  ::)

even members of teh squad made fun of you  :-\