Author Topic: WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!  (Read 37255 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2006, 06:14:23 AM »
HAhaha meltdownage is very fourth of july !!!
L

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2006, 06:27:12 AM »
We always have Vince Goodrum :-X

I really like Vince. Do you guys think Ron would start a sticky thread just for Vince and his fans?
E

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2006, 06:32:46 AM »
The thing our "intelligent brotha" needs to realise is that 240 has moulded himself around the character of a shockjock.  The only thing that will get him known more (and whether you like it or not, he has grown) is giving him attention like this thread. 

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2006, 06:37:44 AM »
240 is some dude that post here....get over it .... i think all that time in the army has prevented that guy from thinking on his own accord....your a fucking spoke in a wheel thats it...this was his chance to be more than a spoke....sorry you wasted your oppurtunity... now go detonate a  roadside bomb with your mouth you homo
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2006, 06:43:21 AM »
now go detonate a  roadside bomb with your mouth you homo
Jesus Christ Man... Maybe a little fucking overkill there.... >:(

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2006, 06:45:06 AM »
I've been on and off this board since 1998 and even though it's as popular (infamous) as its ever been its makes me sick that many of you have promoted this 240 character to Godlike status on this board.  I'll admit he funny when he made his little cartoons but it wasn't long after that, that he started crossing the line.  To make it clear I'm not on anyones side, I think Chic is in the IFBBs front pocket, I'm a fan of Shawn Ray the bodybuilder but not the person, Kamali is Kamali and I don't like Lee Priest period.  Can I come on this board one day without see 20 posts in every thread by this "nincumpoot".  And RON you should be ashamed that you give this guy a cowboy pass and runs around saying anything he wants to anyone.  Yes 1 out 10 times he can be enternaining but this guy is cancer to this board and people have left this board because of him.  It's gotten to the point to where I think if this guys lost access to this board he would have ANOTHER M E L T D O W N and blow his brains out or go into a deep depression and OD on "advil".  Everytime I log on seeing one his posts is like seeing the unwanted spam in your e-mail.  There should be a 240 filter on this site to block out of the bullsh*t.  Now I know someones gonna end up posting it so I'll do it for you.........MELTDOWN, MOSNTER MELTDOWN, EPIC MELTDOWN and whatever other adjectives you want to use with meltdown after it.  All you freaks dangling from his nuts get a freakin' life.  I'm sure I just gave myself some unwanted attention but I'm about sick and tired of "Cowboy Rob"

And just to get keep it real, my real name is Glen and here's my picture I'm from Las Vegas,NV I'm in the Air Force and currently in Germany, if you want some come get it....

If there is one positive thing I can say is that he posted a pic and gave is real name.  More than what I can say for 95% of the people that get on the board and talk sh*t.

186 posts obviously you've been off the board a lot more than on. Glen you have to be around a little more before you start bitching about whats going on.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2006, 06:47:43 AM »

Doesn't this Big Wiggs dude look like a black gay joker..

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2006, 06:54:44 AM »
240 is some dude that post here....get over it .... i think all that time in the army has prevented that guy from thinking on his own accord....your a fucking spoke in a wheel thats it...this was his chance to be more than a spoke....sorry you wasted your oppurtunity... now go detonate a  roadside bomb with your mouth you homo

Shut up you little tool!
Team Goodrum!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2006, 07:07:50 AM »
... now go detonate a  roadside bomb with your mouth you homo
That wasn't very tasteful jae.  You may not like his post and that's ok, but give the man some respect.  He serves his country and does so without haste.
:D Weee

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2006, 07:09:49 AM »

The roadside bombs are killing a LOT of U.S. service men I know my brother just gotback from Iraq he lost two good friends .

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2006, 07:16:39 AM »
I've been on and off this board since 1998 and even though it's as popular (infamous) as its ever been its makes me sick that many of you have promoted this 240 character to Godlike status on this board.  I'll admit he funny when he made his little cartoons but it wasn't long after that, that he started crossing the line.  To make it clear I'm not on anyones side, I think Chic is in the IFBBs front pocket, I'm a fan of Shawn Ray the bodybuilder but not the person, Kamali is Kamali and I don't like Lee Priest period.  Can I come on this board one day without see 20 posts in every thread by this "nincumpoot".  And RON you should be ashamed that you give this guy a cowboy pass and runs around saying anything he wants to anyone.  Yes 1 out 10 times he can be enternaining but this guy is cancer to this board and people have left this board because of him.  It's gotten to the point to where I think if this guys lost access to this board he would have ANOTHER M E L T D O W N and blow his brains out or go into a deep depression and OD on "advil".  Everytime I log on seeing one his posts is like seeing the unwanted spam in your e-mail.  There should be a 240 filter on this site to block out of the bullsh*t.  Now I know someones gonna end up posting it so I'll do it for you.........MELTDOWN, MOSNTER MELTDOWN, EPIC MELTDOWN and whatever other adjectives you want to use with meltdown after it.  All you freaks dangling from his nuts get a freakin' life.  I'm sure I just gave myself some unwanted attention but I'm about sick and tired of "Cowboy Rob"

And just to get keep it real, my real name is Glen and here's my picture I'm from Las Vegas,NV I'm in the Air Force and currently in Germany, if you want some come get it....

If there is one positive thing I can say is that he posted a pic and gave is real name.  More than what I can say for 95% of the people that get on the board and talk sh*t.

Glen, you clearly take this shit way too seriously.

I cannot believe that if you indeed face the enemy on a daily basis as a member of the Armed Forces, the presence of an annoying kid on a message board is enough to send you into a 10 minute rant.  There are cats shooting at you, and you're not mad at them.  you're mad at some kind on a message board.  Priorities here.

And if you read all of my posts, you'll see that I do throw in some good info, a few funny thigns, and a few provocative questions when I thinkk someone is trying to put one over on us.  Of course, I post triple that in response to the ppl that bring me up because they don't like me.  it's easy... stop giving me attention and I won't post as much.   But, those who hate me seem to love battling me.

Holy Crap... it's the 4th of July... you're serving your country... we're at war... and the biggest thing on your mind today is how much you don't like 240... WFT, mate?

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2006, 07:25:28 AM »
YEAH... internet posse MOUNT UP !!!  ;D
thugged out bit and byte style
some take this board too seriously
forget what you know

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2006, 07:31:16 AM »

Glen, you clearly take this shit way too seriously.

I cannot believe that if you indeed face the enemy on a daily basis as a member of the Armed Forces, the presence of an annoying kid on a message board is enough to send you into a 10 minute rant.  There are cats shooting at you, and you're not mad at them.  you're mad at some kind on a message board.  Priorities here.

And if you read all of my posts, you'll see that I do throw in some good info, a few funny thigns, and a few provocative questions when I thinkk someone is trying to put one over on us.  Of course, I post triple that in response to the ppl that bring me up because they don't like me.  it's easy... stop giving me attention and I won't post as much.   But, those who hate me seem to love battling me.

Holy Crap... it's the 4th of July... you're serving your country... we're at war... and the biggest thing on your mind today is how much you don't like 240... WFT, mate?
There is a big difference between the "enemy" he faces serving his country and you 240. 

You can be like a insect and get right under one's skin at times ... almost like a virus ya just can't get rid of.  lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2006, 07:32:42 AM »
There is a big difference between the "enemy" he faces serving his country and you 240. 

You can be like a insect and get right under one's skin at times ... almost like a virus ya just can't get rid of.  lol

true... but i post a lot less than I used to. busy these days.  if big_wigg really wants to see less of me, he should be PMing those 5 kids that trash me on a daily basis and suggest they let it go... my post count would drop by 75% :)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2006, 07:34:41 AM »
true... but i post a lot less than I used to. busy these days.  if big_wigg really wants to see less of me, he should be PMing those 5 kids that trash me on a daily basis and suggest they let it go... my post count would drop by 75% :)

what 5 kids?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2006, 07:39:06 AM »
what 5 kids?

sgtd, canyoufeel, weed, berserker, um... i forget the other 1 or 2.

if you read their posts, you see that 75% of their posts are about me, just bumping up old arguments, etc.   

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2006, 07:40:52 AM »

It's nothing like a virus unless you know a virus that can be exterminated with one click. Why do people continuously make threads about this guy?? Read what you want and use your brain to filter out the posts that annoy you, simple as that.

Every board has some kid who a has absolutely nothing to do with the industry and endless free time posting thousands of posts on it. He'll change his step once his wife drops a kid or two!  ;D Get over it and click your mouse if it bothers you!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2006, 07:47:52 AM »

you're an ugly bastard.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2006, 07:51:23 AM »
you're an ugly bastard.

yeah budday.  i pissed off dr dre.  187 time.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2006, 07:52:15 AM »
Read what you want and use your brain to filter out the posts that annoy you, simple as that.
Totally agree TJ, but for some it isn't so simple.  ???

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2006, 07:57:24 AM »
is that real? is that 240 ?

Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2006, 07:59:02 AM »
yeah budday.  i pissed off dr dre.  187 time.

that is funny.
E

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2006, 08:03:13 AM »
I'm not melting down as much as you all think I am.  And I'm not as pissed off as much as you all think I am.
I'm not going to waste my time addressing any of Rob's "robblings" that want to throw their two cents in.
I'm just a regular guy in the AIR FORCE not the ARMY who is an AIRMAN not a SOLDIER.  I go to work 40 hours + per week like the other handful on the board.  I'm no hero gettin' shot at and in the face of danger daily, I'm fortunate enough to not have been put in that situation........yet. Come on Rob being a "kid" doesn't get you out of it I'm sure we are around the same age, I'm 26 years old.  Like I said in the earlier post, you can be entertaining but you crossed the line a while ago and Ron gave you the key to the city and let you continue to do so.

Bast175

« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2006, 08:05:42 AM »
hahah monster 20% body fat.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2006, 08:06:45 AM »