Author Topic: WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!  (Read 37576 times)

Bast175

Re: WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2006, 10:48:26 AM »
Why is G o a t b o y such a racist?

Bast175

« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2006, 10:53:29 AM »
I was joking dude.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2006, 11:18:13 AM »

US OUT OF IRAQ NOW !   PROSECUTE BUSH WAR CRIMES !
you, my friend, are a moron. dont talk about politics unless your educated.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2006, 11:19:26 AM »
you, my friend, are a moron. dont talk about politics unless your educated.

Some people consider learning your contractions to be an important part of an education.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2006, 11:23:46 AM »
hahahahahahahahahaha, OWNED!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2006, 11:24:14 AM »
Some people consider learning your contractions to be an important part of an education.

not to mention capital letters and spelling.. maybe he still types with 2 fingers  ;D
just push some weight!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2006, 11:24:43 AM »
It's not their fault... their "culture" teaches them that if they see something that's broken, don't fix it...instead whine about it and blame someone for it.  Why do you think blacks (as a group - I realize there are many individual exceptions) have never progressed out of the bottom of society, yet many immigrant groups who got here long after them left the underclass decades ago?   *Hint - the answer isn't "racism", it's the first sentence of my post.

You're incorrect.

The Blacks you're describing are the ones who get the most airtime in the White/Jewish-dominated media.  

Gee, I wonder why that is...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2006, 11:24:47 AM »
he's the angela jolie of whiny bitchy american troops who care more about complaining about message board strangers than utilizing the many resources available to our troops.  GI Bills, onbase entertainment, local whorehouses/bars/turkish bathhouses... he has all these things and spends his July 4th starting a crying thread about someone who contributes more than him to the board. blah.

There are 24 hours in a day.  I do many of the above things.  Take your own advice and maybe you could squeeze in a total of 2 hours of the 24 not being on the board.  I'm not in a competition in contributing any to this board I'm on a whole other level, I do for my country.  I had to come waaaay down to your level today to backhand the sh*t out you.  Your cronies do a great job at trying to protect to you but  when you try and clean a mess up you don't clean up the flies, you go after the sh*t as I am clearly doing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2006, 11:24:58 AM »
not to mention capital letters and spelling.. maybe he still types with 2 fingers  ;D

it can be hard to type while wearing that gimp mask too.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2006, 11:25:16 AM »
okay, grammar police......challenge me to a political debate on any faction of government.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2006, 11:29:34 AM »

There are 24 hours in a day.  I do many of the above things.  Take your own advice and maybe you could squeeze in a total of 2 hours of the 24 not being on the board.  I'm not in a competition in contributing any to this board I'm on a whole other level, I do for my country.  I had to come waaaay down to your level today to backhand the sh*t out you.  Your cronies do a great job at trying to protect to you but  when you try and clean a mess up you don't clean up the flies, you go after the sh*t as I am clearly doing.

"Backhand the sh*t out of me?  You're kidding, right?  There's been no backhandage.  There's been a lot of people 1) Making fun of the way you look 2) Calling you a whiner 3) Wondering why you perpetute the very thing you hate- starting a thread aout how much you hate all the 240 threads.

It would have been easy to spend 10 minutes on a fake website about some army loose cannon sodomizing dead goats, build a fake cnn page, then post it all over getbig with your big head as the private in question.  *That* might have been a backhanding. But you're a whiny guy, and you'd rather complain, than set the standard for higher quality content, and not really worth the time.

Bottom line- Ron makes getbig what it is.  Ron says what is accceptable and what is not.  That is followed.  If you want to change the place, write better content, make more positive posts, and really work to improve the place.  Popping in every few weeks to bitch about how you hate it- that doesn't solve anything.  

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2006, 11:30:32 AM »
i believe that sense all you can do is make fun of the way i speak on the internet, that your accepting defeat.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2006, 11:30:50 AM »
One day there will be no wars. And I will have to change my name from Warhorse to sarcasm.....a useless twit. :'(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2006, 11:31:30 AM »
okay, grammar police......challenge me to a political debate on any faction of government.

PNAC - Are they real? Was 911 a MIHOP or LIHOP? What are the ultimate goals and will they be achieved?  Clock is ticking, candidate...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2006, 11:32:38 AM »
i believe that sense all you can do is make fun of the way i speak on the internet, that your accepting defeat.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2006, 11:40:38 AM »
PNAC - Are they real? Was 911 a MIHOP or LIHOP? What are the ultimate goals and will they be achieved?  Clock is ticking, candidate...
http://www.newamericancentury.org/...theres a website, so its gotta be real.

and 9/11...however convincing liberal conspiracy theorists can be..was indeed a terrorist action. (and by terrorist i mean bin laden...not bush)

and i said debate, not questioning.  anyone can use google to get an answer.

nice try with the funny abbreviations though.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bast175

« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2006, 11:41:50 AM »
brutal use of google

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2006, 11:44:29 AM »
haha. i said Z:anyone can use google to get an answer" i didnt say thats what i did.                 but regardles....he doesnt really know anything about politics other than what he sees on the news.

lets hear it 240...whats th topic, and what is your side.   ill accept the opposing side of almost any issue you have...even if its not my true belief. thats how good i am. ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bast175

« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2006, 11:48:14 AM »
where do you learn politics Candidate?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 04, 2006, 11:48:29 AM »
lets hear it 240...whats th topic, and what is your side.   ill accept the opposing side of almost any issue you have...even if its not my true belief. thats how good i am. ;D

okay dude.  

1) I contend that 911 was an psy op, conducted upon the US people to garner US support for a mideastern invasion and get world support behind it.   Skyscrapers do not fall from fire.  No planes or bodies found at Pent or in Penn.  Was planned ahead by small group of neocons intent upon gaining control of world resources. the same ppl who wrote the doc in 97 now control most of our govt.

Dispute this.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #95 on: July 04, 2006, 11:49:17 AM »
where do you learn politics Candidate?
at the moment i work along side a congressman.  but before that, c-span..and internet political message boards.  
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #96 on: July 04, 2006, 11:49:54 AM »
"I build good looking websites for good looking ppl"

Does that have anything to do with your and Vinces relationship going south?
E

Bast175

« Reply #97 on: July 04, 2006, 11:51:04 AM »
at the moment i work along side a congressman.  but before that, c-span..and internet political message boards. 

work how?

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2006, 11:51:28 AM »
Big_Wiggs, you will be even more nervous, when 240 reveals his new "ripped to shreds-shredded to the bone" body at the Mr Getbig contest !!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 04, 2006, 11:51:32 AM »
2) In the infamous Bin laden video, he was wearing gold (big muslim no-no) and using his right hand to write, when it is known he is lefthanded.  This is the only evidence linking him to 911, as he is motioning in the vido of planes hitting.  Is this tape real?

3) Why can the US, on a normal day, scramble a plane in 15 minutes to intercept a dead golfer's plane, but cannot get one plane up in 90 minutes AFTER they know the plans have been hijacked?

Answer, please.