Author Topic: Legal question: getting search warrants based upon message board posts  (Read 35899 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Legal question: getting search warrants based upon message board posts
« Reply #150 on: July 07, 2006, 05:21:03 PM »
I'm guessing Vince is scrambling for his next post.  Let's see...

It will probably involve one of his DEA employees on payroll, who risked career and freedom to leak the information to Vince.  Since Vince "pushes so much weight", it would make sense for Vince to regularly bribe DEA officials. 

I'm beginnning to wonder if his bodyfat% is higher than his IQ.

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: July 07, 2006, 05:28:39 PM »
It`s just very tough to accept the fact that Vince is indeed a real person and not a troll account. I have NEVER came by an individual like him in all my years, and probably never will again. Being a psychology major initially in college I find him intriguing, but more like a car wreck you can`t help but looking at.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: July 07, 2006, 06:27:00 PM »
Are you saying Vince has credibility issues?
Anybody who would post what he did has serious credibility issues.  Even if what he said is true, the stupid as fuck factor of posting what he did cancels it all out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: July 07, 2006, 07:54:47 PM »
Vince is great at painting himself into no-win situations.

He's either a liar or an idiot, and those are the only two possible choices.  ;D

Vince has been on the boards doing the same things since 02 or so, right?

Has it always been this ridiculous?  Or has he taken the idiocy to new levels recently?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #154 on: July 07, 2006, 10:41:06 PM »
I am new here, and I am trying to figure out who this Vince guy is. In effort to save time and effort, can someone explain him in five words or less. I am pretty intuitive and will give him the benefit of the doubt.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: July 07, 2006, 10:44:30 PM »
I am new here, and I am trying to figure out who this Vince guy is. In effort to save time and effort, can someone explain him in five words or less. I am pretty intuitive and will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Unimportant, inbred, delusional, stupid, & verystupid.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #156 on: July 08, 2006, 05:25:39 AM »
240, I'm not going all the way down to your trailer home to give you a polygraph test.  You don't have 10k or even 10 nickels for that matter.  Anyone who makes a statement like that is obviously hiding things.

I got a call stating that "we received a report that you may be selling and distributing illegal substances.....blah blah blah.  I've gotten the call before back in 2003 so I know what the deal is on that.  It basically means someone called or emailed them. 

Yes, the website never went down, the only problem is that there's no-one behind the wheel and I'm not able to process any orders for right now.

240 can say all he wants that he didn't do it, but we know how he is.  He called BB.com to tell that Chick was giving out info (I actually emailed the BB.com owner to set the records straight on that BTW 240, you can confirm it with the Prez).

240, all you do is start shit around here and everyone is getting tired of it.  Shawn, Chick, Kamali, Prince, Matt T, and a whole line of other people waiting to beat the living shit out of you.

Fact of the matter is this.  When everything that happens around here points back at 240, chances are...it is 240.

Better hope I never run into your ass, 240.   
A

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: July 08, 2006, 06:21:53 AM »
240, I'm not going all the way down to your trailer home to give you a polygraph test.  You don't have 10k or even 10 nickels for that matter.  Anyone who makes a statement like that is obviously hiding things.

I got a call stating that "we received a report that you may be selling and distributing illegal substances.....blah blah blah.  I've gotten the call before back in 2003 so I know what the deal is on that.  It basically means someone called or emailed them. 

Yes, the website never went down, the only problem is that there's no-one behind the wheel and I'm not able to process any orders for right now.

240 can say all he wants that he didn't do it, but we know how he is.  He called BB.com to tell that Chick was giving out info (I actually emailed the BB.com owner to set the records straight on that BTW 240, you can confirm it with the Prez).

240, all you do is start shit around here and everyone is getting tired of it.  Shawn, Chick, Kamali, Prince, Matt T, and a whole line of other people waiting to beat the living shit out of you.

Fact of the matter is this.  When everything that happens around here points back at 240, chances are...it is 240.

Vince, at least admit the stupidity of making the post that allowed someone, 240? to make the call in the first place if indeed that's what happened...  If not 240, anyone could have done it because of your stupid post.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #158 on: July 08, 2006, 06:34:25 AM »

Doesn't it get confusing trying to keep so many lies going at the same time?

You'd probably embellish what you had for dinner if anyone asked.

The FBI didn't contact you, stop playing games.

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #159 on: July 08, 2006, 06:53:41 AM »

For the love of god Vince, not this "I'll fight you!" bullshit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 08, 2006, 07:41:45 AM »

Vince, meet me for a polygraphs and take ten grand from me.  How hard is it?  I know I didn't call anyone or email anyone about anything.  You've come right out and said that I did it.  One of us is an incorrect idiot.  I'd like for the other to earn ten grand from this.

i sent BBing.com a link and asked them if it was true.  I didn't make anything up.  I showed them a link after being given permission by Bob.

Vince, you're just making stuff up now.  You insult a trailer I don't live in, instead of taking the wager.  I will mail Ron a check for $10K.  This way, you will run no risk of me punking out.  You do the same, send him ten grand.  Then I'll take as many polygraphs, of any kind, that you wish.

Come on sunshine.  You make an accusation, but won't back it up?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 08, 2006, 07:47:49 AM »

Vince, meet me for a polygraphs and take ten grand from me.  How hard is it?  I know I didn't call anyone or email anyone about anything.  You've come right out and said that I did it.  One of us is an incorrect idiot.  I'd like for the other to earn ten grand from this.

i sent BBing.com a link and asked them if it was true.  I didn't make anything up.  I showed them a link after being given permission by Bob.

Vince, you're just making stuff up now.  You insult a trailer I don't live in, instead of taking the wager.  I will mail Ron a check for $10K.  This way, you will run no risk of me punking out.  You do the same, send him ten grand.  Then I'll take as many polygraphs, of any kind, that you wish.

There's no need for any of that. Just be a man about it, 240; call him a fag and move on

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #162 on: July 08, 2006, 08:49:12 AM »
What a lame ass thread..  you peeps have to much time on your hands
Wait for it....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #163 on: July 08, 2006, 08:53:36 AM »

Polygraph test are practically worthless.....in bodybuilding shows and real life.  Everyone knows that.  And making bets for money you don't have is a load of crap. 

Send Ron with a check for 10K...... ::)  I can write a check for 50,000 but it doesn't mean it'll clear.  Gimme a break, 240. 

I don't need to give you a poly to know whether you made the report or not because I already know you did.  You did it to other people before, or did you not contact BB.com on Chick. 

Fact is I may be called a lot of things around here.  But I won't ever be called a fucking snitch.  You snitched, bitch and I hope you thought it was funny to try to get me to go to prison but its not going to happen.  I'm done with you but like I said before... You better hope I never run into your ass.

A

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #164 on: July 08, 2006, 09:14:09 AM »

Polygraph test are practically worthless.....in bodybuilding shows and real life.  Everyone knows that.  And making bets for money you don't have is a load of crap. 

Send Ron with a check for 10K...... ::)  I can write a check for 50,000 but it doesn't mean it'll clear.  Gimme a break, 240. 

I don't need to give you a poly to know whether you made the report or not because I already know you did.  You did it to other people before, or did you not contact BB.com on Chick. 

Fact is I may be called a lot of things around here.  But I won't ever be called a fucking snitch.  You snitched, bitch and I hope you thought it was funny to try to get me to go to prison but its not going to happen.  I'm done with you but like I said before... You better hope I never run into your ass.

Stop lying, even the FBI knows you're full of schit. The FBI never contacted you and they never will. You walk on a thin line that strattles reality and fantasy. Sadly you step on the fantasy side too often.

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: July 08, 2006, 09:27:10 AM »
Cousin Jesse.......Vince is going to be very mad at you when he finds out you are using his account again. I get this visual of only one guy sitting in a room arguing with himself as he sits on a couple of milk crates he uses for a chair. In the background of his one bedroom studio above the bus station are a couple of cases of expired bee pollen and his posing trunks hanging on the wall.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: July 08, 2006, 09:37:29 AM »
240, what's the BB.com tattle tale story?  Anytime you go running to one person to cry about what another is doing it's pathetic and this is starting to add up here.  What's your exuse for that?  You didn't like him, like you didn't like matt and again we have you're willing to rat out people you don't like and that's a lot of people...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: July 08, 2006, 10:18:24 AM »
240, what's the BB.com tattle tale story?  Anytime you go running to one person to cry about what another is doing it's pathetic and this is starting to add up here.  What's your exuse for that?  You didn't like him, like you didn't like matt and again we have you're willing to rat out people you don't like and that's a lot of people...

No, I have never ratted out anyone.  I made that threat to mattT when he put my wife's work info on the boards.  Obviously I wasn't thinking clearly as my phone was ringing with random idiots and I was stressing her being embarassed at work. I've never hid the fact I made threats at him, and rightfully so.  The dude put my innocent loved one at risk.  Straight coward move.

The bob chick drama was not nitching at all.  Chick told us that he had access to all of BBing.com's sales data, and that he coould find out anything he wanted about us from it.  Many of us who shop there (myself included) were suddenly nervous that an unstable man like this would look up our CC info.

Bob TOLD US to email the owners of BBing.com to verify it.  Many saw.  I have the screenshot saved somewhere.  We asked, are you sure?  He said yes.  I emailed them, as bob asked me to, and they said that BOb had no access to such data.  Hard to consider it 'snitching' when all I did was attempt to verify Bob's public claim, WITH HIS PERMISSION. 

I despise the war on drugs.  Unless you're driving stoned or selling to schoolchildren, I would cockblock LE every chance I had.  I'm a libertarian, and IMO the war on drugs is a sham designed to funnel resources into developing a population control mechanism, a miliitarized police force with the ability to monitor our actions more closely than the constitution allows.

Vince, I didn't email anyone, and everyone knows it.  Don't blame the fallability of a polygraph.  You don't want to wager 10 grand because you will lose 10 grand.  I'll take 20 different polygraphs by 20 different professionals, and I'll pass every one.  Then I'll take your damn money.

You don't want cold, hard evidence though.  You just want drama and baseless accusations. 

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #168 on: July 08, 2006, 10:25:09 AM »
Many emailed BB.com ( myself included ) and had reason to be concerned. Ryan assured me that ALL posts were baseless and if you followed the thread, once Ryan got involved it ceased on Bob`s end.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #169 on: July 08, 2006, 10:52:11 AM »
  I will mail Ron a check for $10K.  This way, you will run no risk of me punking out.  You do the same, send him ten grand. 

Then Ron, $20k richer, will laugh at both your stupid asses!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: July 08, 2006, 11:05:41 AM »
No, I have never ratted out anyone.  I made that threat to mattT when he put my wife's work info on the boards.  Obviously I wasn't thinking clearly as my phone was ringing with random idiots and I was stressing her being embarassed at work. I've never hid the fact I made threats at him, and rightfully so.  The dude put my innocent loved one at risk.  Straight coward move.

The bob chick drama was not nitching at all.  Chick told us that he had access to all of BBing.com's sales data, and that he coould find out anything he wanted about us from it.  Many of us who shop there (myself included) were suddenly nervous that an unstable man like this would look up our CC info.

Bob TOLD US to email the owners of BBing.com to verify it.  Many saw.  I have the screenshot saved somewhere.  We asked, are you sure?  He said yes.  I emailed them, as bob asked me to, and they said that BOb had no access to such data.  Hard to consider it 'snitching' when all I did was attempt to verify Bob's public claim, WITH HIS PERMISSION. 

I despise the war on drugs.  Unless you're driving stoned or selling to schoolchildren, I would cockblock LE every chance I had.  I'm a libertarian, and IMO the war on drugs is a sham designed to funnel resources into developing a population control mechanism, a miliitarized police force with the ability to monitor our actions more closely than the constitution allows.

Vince, I didn't email anyone, and everyone knows it.  Don't blame the fallability of a polygraph.  You don't want to wager 10 grand because you will lose 10 grand.  I'll take 20 different polygraphs by 20 different professionals, and I'll pass every one.  Then I'll take your damn money.

You don't want cold, hard evidence though.  You just want drama and baseless accusations. 
Yes I remember that happening... Didn't know if Vince was refering to something else. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: July 08, 2006, 11:09:43 AM »
I have a new theory,... Vince has been in jail for months+? and the feds are posting BS trying to entrap idiots who want hooked up.  A few people have posted something about him being arrested but no details???  BS???  Who cares I guess ;D

BS or is Vince in jail/prison???
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=42257.0 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: July 08, 2006, 11:10:27 AM »
Yes I remember that happening... Didn't know if Vince was refering to something else. 

nah. vince is all over chic's sac.  

vince claimed he and Bob were the only ones correct all along over that Don Long comeback.  vince claimed i 'ratted' out Bob, when all I did was follow bob's directions to email bbing.com and show them the thread so they could verify it.  

vince claimed to be working for the nfl twice.  claimed to be selling his store. claims pics are coming. claims he's doing all these shows.  hell, he claims to be 225 at 9% bodyfat today.  

it's not my fault his dumb ass bragged about being a steroid smuggling kingpen on a public board, then defended his position by detailing his instant ASP store loophole.  I mean what kind of drug dealer brags about his UG payment systems on gossip board when trying to one-up somebody?   And of course i didn't call anyone about him.  and the belief that the DEA will tip him off that someone ratted on him is absolutely insane.  Brutally stupid.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: July 08, 2006, 11:13:02 AM »
nah. vince is all over chic's sac.  

vince claimed he and Bob were the only ones correct all along over that Don Long comeback.  vince claimed i 'ratted' out Bob, when all I did was follow bob's directions to email bbing.com and show them the thread so they could verify it.  

vince claimed to be working for the nfl twice.  claimed to be selling his store. claims pics are coming. claims he's doing all these shows.  hell, he claims to be 225 at 9% bodyfat today.  

it's not my fault his dumb ass bragged about being a steroid smuggling kingpen on a public board, then defended his position by detailing his instant ASP store loophole.  I mean what kind of drug dealer brags about his UG payment systems on gossip board when trying to one-up somebody?   And of course i didn't call anyone about him.  and the belief that the DEA will tip him off that someone ratted on him is absolutely insane.  Brutally stupid.
Shit, as much as I hate you I can't side against you for Vince's stupid retarded ass.  You're right ;)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #174 on: July 08, 2006, 11:26:09 AM »

The funny thing is, he probably DOES have a DEA investigation started on him now... you think they don't assign someone to read these boards?
Ron: "I am lazy."