Author Topic: Serious Drug question.  (Read 15280 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Serious Drug question.
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2006, 07:31:12 PM »
GH punish me I dont think so.Your coming to a gun fight with a knife, lol.First of all I dont sell anabolics to Mr Cutelr, I only used the same source as he does.I dont need to sell anabolics nor do I want to.Like I said before I own a 120,000 state of the art manufacturing plant.I do custom formulations supplement wise, not anabolic wise for alot of pro bodybuilders.I have 5200 hours of lab time in Bio-Chem and Chemstry.I was the innovator of sustained release protein 1995, the first sustained release Creatine 1996, and the first sustained release L-Glutamine 1998.I am the best supplement formulator in the industry period.If you want it I can make it.I can do anything from Zero Carb Whey Isolate, to Vitargo formulations.GH you stated you are a pro athlete, well prove it

unless you are beverly owner or part of the managments i dont consider you leading nothing. all the rest are buying from beverly,,,well not all of them but majority ask and beverly does :)
fallen angel

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2006, 07:37:39 PM »
unless you are beverly owner or part of the managments i dont consider you leading nothing. all the rest are buying from beverly,,,well not all of them but majority ask and beverly does :)

Don`t worry GH15,

This GetitonNY is a nobody.  He is even threatened by me.  You already owned him.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2006, 07:38:08 PM »
the igtropin made by genscience is produced for them by a diff manufactor since all rights reserved for gropep.
I thought China didn't respect patents like that. If you could prove with a lab test what you say is true that would be a HUGE blow to the igf-1 market.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2006, 07:38:17 PM »

Beverly????

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2006, 07:38:23 PM »
I wouldnt buy or get any GH or IGF that has been shipped even if it was Fed Ex over night.The chances of the peptide or chains in the GH can easily be damaged from heat and fluctuation climate conditions.GH is usually made up from 192 to 196 amino acids.Amino acids are sensitive to heat and light.Once you damage an amino Acid from heat or light it is totally useless.Beleive it or not a good example is protein powder.If you put protein in a clear container instead of a nutural white container ultra Violet rays from the sun, and heat will denture the protein.Also even a high torque blender like the ones they use at juice bars, can damage the amnio acids in the protein.This happens when the blade from the blender through the protein, and the heat from the motor at the bottom of the blender.Once you break the amnio acid chain it becomes a calorie instead of a sourse of protein

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2006, 07:39:00 PM »
Whatever happened to just lifting weights and eating food?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2006, 07:40:06 PM »
GH ,Beverly who ,Beverly international, the protein company?

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2006, 07:40:26 PM »
Whatever happened to just lifting weights and eating food?

Are you ok? Do we need to call for help???

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2006, 07:41:23 PM »
GH is usually made up from 192 to 196 amino acids.
GH that is identical to human GH is 191 aminos. Never hear of any GH that was anything other than 191 or 192 amino sequence. The 192 amino GH is out of the legit market pretty much I think, don't know if Protropin is still made.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2006, 07:42:33 PM »
True Adonis it is almost impossible to get 500-600 grams of protein per day from food, unless you dont have a job.I eat 8 times a day, 4 meals and 4 protein shakes.Anybody who is succesful cannot prepare or have the time to make 8 meals a day, plus.Plus eating 8 times a day of solid food would be hard to digest

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2006, 07:42:54 PM »
Are you ok? Do we need to call for help???

Well its funny that people who do juice don`t realize that it really is just the drugs doing all the work.  At least GH15 is knowledgeable and can admit that.  Same thing with Heinz Senor and some others who can give a fuck less.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2006, 07:43:32 PM »
True Adonis it is almost impossible to get 500-600 grams of protein per day from food, unless you dont have a job.I eat 8 times a day, 4 meals and 4 protein shakes.Anybody who is succesful cannot prepare or have the time to make 8 meals a day, plus.Plus eating 8 times a day of solid food would be hard to digest

Why on earth would anyone need 500-600 grams of protein?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2006, 07:44:18 PM »
Van Somatropin and the older sizeon did have 196 aminos

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2006, 07:44:36 PM »

So you are saying that you aren`t successful and you also don`t have a job?

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2006, 07:45:59 PM »
Well its funny that people who do juice don`t realize that it really is just the drugs doing all the work.  At least GH15 is knowledgeable and can admit that.  Same thing with Heinz Senor and some others who can give a f**k less.

I have to disagree for the most part. Top National or Pro competitors are doing more work than the drugs.

However, with most high scool, college or recreational users I would have to agree with you.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2006, 07:47:24 PM »
If you are 275 - 285 lbs off season you need 500-600 grams of protein per day.You need 1.75 to 2 grams of protein per body lb per day, especially if your natural.The only thing that repairs tissue is amino acids, especially L-Glutamine, and BCCAS, protein is the building block for human muscle tissue

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2006, 08:00:52 PM »
If your natural the best supplements out there are Kre-alkayln Creatine because it never converts to creatinine a nasty by product of creatine, because its P-H is 12 to 14.A protein powder with Milk Isolate, Egg white, Alpha - Beta Casein Whey protein Isolate, and Whey protein concentrates.JUst whey proytein is not enough, by combining proteins it has a better amino acid profile, and has diffrent release times.L-Glutamine after training and before bed, with BCCAS.If you want to naturally raise your testosterone levels, take 600 mg of Longfolia, 600 mg of Tribulus,100mg of Velvet Deer Antler, and 200 mg of Yohimbe.Lastly take 3- 5 grams of Vitamin C because its the most important vitamin for skeletal muscle

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2006, 09:10:26 PM »
Tim it depends where you get the Decca 400 from.If you get Decca 400 from Mexico its dirty, and probably has little or no Decca in it at all.Now you can get Decca 400 from American compound pharmacies , you just have to make sure it a legit pharmacy.

I'll ask again:  what is an American compound pharmacy?

Once again, no legitimate pharmacutical company in the US manufactures a product called Decca 400, nor manufactures nandrolone at 400 mg/ml.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2006, 09:12:00 PM »
If your natural the best supplements out there are Kre-alkayln Creatine because it never converts to creatinine a nasty by product of creatine, because its P-H is 12 to 14.A protein powder with Milk Isolate, Egg white, Alpha - Beta Casein Whey protein Isolate, and Whey protein concentrates.JUst whey proytein is not enough, by combining proteins it has a better amino acid profile, and has diffrent release times.L-Glutamine after training and before bed, with BCCAS.If you want to naturally raise your testosterone levels, take 600 mg of Longfolia, 600 mg of Tribulus,100mg of Velvet Deer Antler, and 200 mg of Yohimbe.Lastly take 3- 5 grams of Vitamin C because its the most important vitamin for skeletal muscle

What can one expect from this natural stack?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2006, 09:21:25 PM »
A good American Compound pharmacy is Pharma-Tech.No they dont have a web-site,they only deal with Doctors and Pro athletes.
As far as the natural stack, evetybody is diffrent but with 6 grams of Kre-Alkayln a day alone has known to give some natural athletes gain 10 lbs in a month, an no its not water weight.Kre-Alkayln is a buffered creatine so it doesnt not make you retain water.As far as the other ingredients it all depends on your diet, training ,and taking in enough protein per day.I will tell you this it will be the strongest legal thing you can do and still compete in natural shows.If you take that stack it could give you up to 10 % increase in strength and size if done right.Plus your libido will go through the roof, so be prepared

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2006, 09:23:58 PM »
GH  are you talking about Beverly as in Beverly International? If you are there products arent bad, but there products are old technology.They do what they say, but they dont make or have anything cutting edge

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2006, 09:28:53 PM »
A good American Compound pharmacy is Pharma-Tech.No they dont have a web-site,they only deal with Doctors and Pro athletes.
As far as the natural stack, evetybody is diffrent but with 6 grams of Kre-Alkayln a day alone has known to give some natural athletes gain 10 lbs in a month, an no its not water weight.Kre-Alkayln is a buffered creatine so it doesnt not make you retain water.As far as the other ingredients it all depends on your diet, training ,and taking in enough protein per day.I will tell you this it will be the strongest legal thing you can do and still compete in natural shows.If you take that stack it could give you up to 10 % increase in strength and size if done right.Plus your libido will go through the roof, so be prepared

Interesting.  How expensive is all that stuff and would it really work?  Has anyone you have known done it and what were the results that YOU have seen?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2006, 09:38:03 PM »
It wont be cheap ,but it wont be a ton of money either.I was in the natural seen for 12 years, and won the Natural World, Natural International, 3rd in natural universe, and 3rd in Muscle Mania Pro. Plus I have worked with 2 natural Mr Universes so I know what it takes to be a great natural lifter.If your natural and you dont take supplements like these your wasting you time in the gym.Supplements if done right are like racing fuel for a dragster, it will help you perform better.Supplements help the body recovery, grow, and naturally raise your testerone levels.All the "REAL " TOP NATURAL ATHLETES " I know supplement heavily, because they know there body needs it.So if you want to maximize your gains naturally use supplements.It  can make a diffrence from a good physique to a great physique

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2006, 09:47:37 PM »
Also another good supplent is GABA , its for recovery, muscle size and helps you sleep better at night.I would take 5 grams of GABA a day .Ast Research makes a good form of Gaba ,you can go to there webisite at ast-ss.com

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2006, 09:57:01 PM »
Also another good supplent is GABA , its for recovery, muscle size and helps you sleep better at night.I would take 5 grams of GABA a day .Ast Research makes a good form of Gaba ,you can go to there webisite at ast-ss.com

Isn't GABA similar to GHB ?