Author Topic: Hydroxycut or Running?  (Read 2226 times)

Tightenup

• Getbig II
Hydroxycut or Running?
« on: July 07, 2006, 05:52:36 PM »
in the last 4 months I have been working out intensely, and I have put on about 20 lbs in muscle and about 5 lbs of fat from the heavy eating ive been doing to keep up my calories. I am thinking of purchasing Hydroxy cut to trim off the excess fat ive accumalated. Most of the fat is in the stomach area. Should I burn the fat the old fashion way with runnig and what not, or should I use hydroxy cut? The thing is I dont want to loose any of the mass ive gained if I ran it off. Get back to me. Rick

Yev33

• Getbig III
Re: Hydroxycut or Running?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 06:01:09 PM »
I have never used Hydroxycut, but I am pretty sure that it's supposed to be used in combination with cardio and clean diet. I doubt you will get any results form Hydroxycut alone

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 06:04:01 PM »
run fat terd  ;D

runnerbabe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 11:59:50 PM »
You know what my response would be-- run!

Superman

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006, 04:30:13 AM »
in the last 4 months I have been working out intensely, and I have put on about 20 lbs in muscle and about 5 lbs of fat from the heavy eating ive been doing to keep up my calories. I am thinking of purchasing Hydroxy cut to trim off the excess fat ive accumalated. Most of the fat is in the stomach area. Should I burn the fat the old fashion way with runnig and what not, or should I use hydroxy cut? The thing is I dont want to loose any of the mass ive gained if I ran it off. Get back to me. Rick
I think you would have better results from stacker3 xplc extreme performance. I've been using for some time now and it works really well. I almost put it up there with ma huang. I take stacker 3 xplc and whey protein. The rest of my money goes to food. I personally don’t think you need that many supplements to build a rock hard body.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2006, 06:46:21 AM »
Try a few supplements and see which helps but don't think it's gonna replace running. They'll be good additions to cardio.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2006, 07:09:04 AM »

remember supplements are just that a helping hand, still takes the effort to burn calories to see weight loss, heck if it could be done with only a pill everybody would do it. good luck.

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2006, 07:56:56 AM »

You put on 20 pounds of muscle in 4 months?  Come on this isn't your gym back home.  There is no way even if your a growing teenager you put on 20 pounds in 4 months.  Please do share with all of us what you took to get that big and if you answer with a list of shit I can buy a GNC I'll be on the floor laughing my face off.  Most of your gains are water sunshine plan and simple.  Your lucky if you put on 4 pounds in that time frame.

Tightenup

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2006, 10:49:37 AM »
I might not of been persay 20lbs but it was rather close 15-15 lbs atleast. I run track swim and wrestle for my school, so there's no lazy here. The only reason I did not want to run, is because im afraid of loosing my mass I gained. after swim and track season, i lost like 10 lbs. So After track ended, I started eating lots and working out religiously. So if you say its scientifically impossible for me to gain that much muscle in a 4 month time frame. I say beleive what you want. But thanks for the tips guys, Ill keep them all in mind. thanks Rick

BigPopa

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2006, 12:06:18 PM »
I am calling bullshit as well.  First off in another thread you started under the Nutrition board you asked about creatine because you were "going" to join the swim team now all of a sudden your already on, so which is it.  Secondly, I use gear and to gain 20lbs of lean muscle in that short of time is damn near impossible.  You have gained alot of fat and water, trust me.  The true test is to check your body fat % and get it checked every 60 days or so, then you can post some results and have  something to back it with.  If you are going to lie, don't post the truth on another board.  See ya.

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2006, 12:14:02 PM »
I am calling bullshit as well.  First off in another thread you started under the Nutrition board you asked about creatine because you were "going" to join the swim team now all of a sudden your already on, so which is it.  Secondly, I use gear and to gain 20lbs of lean muscle in that short of time is damn near impossible.  You have gained alot of fat and water, trust me.  The true test is to check your body fat % and get it checked every 60 days or so, then you can post some results and have  something to back it with.  If you are going to lie, don't post the truth on another board.  See ya.

LOL,  without hugh dosages of hgh and slim a 20 pound or even 15 pound gain is impossible in 4 months.  I beleive you work hard but you need to go to Unviersity and learn about exercise and how lean muscle is gainned. 

I have gone to University and learned and I call bullshit.  It is water son, simple.  If you gained 5 pounds of fat than you also gained a few pounds of water.  Eat totally clean for 2 weeks and you will loss you water gains.  Secondly if you just started on creatine add a couple more pounds of water.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2006, 04:15:05 PM »
aside from how silly your story is....

hydroxycut is ok, but EC is superior, cheaper and better

Tightenup

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2006, 06:46:11 PM »
Alright bros calm down with all the hostility! Lets clear this up. First of all your rite and im wrong, about 4 months ago i weighed 130 lbs. As of now I weigh 152, Im not fat, it all looks like muscle. And ok got it im sure most of its water weight. As for the swimming ordeal,  I swim club, I am planning on joining the swim team at school. I already swim I just didnt feel like explaining it, but again beleive what you want. So my bad If I angered some of yall, who half to argue agaisnt a 17 yr old over something as stuppid as this post. I wasnt factoring in the water weight the creatine has been packing on. so chill, again thanx for the tips. Rick

dancerqueen

• Getbig II
  • HardcoreIron.com
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2006, 08:27:44 PM »
When I cut for my show, I used a combination of 120 minutes of cardio a day, carb cycling, and hydroxycut hardcore.  I loved it.  I could almost watch the fat melt off.  It was crazy.  I have been very impressed with all muscletech products I have ever used.  I've really never been one to use a fat burner ever, but this last bulking phase, I put on a bit more than intended and the cutting phase was a bit hard, so I pulled the hydroxycut hardcore in at 12 weeks and saw and immediate change.  With any good diet and cardio plan, I highly reccomend it. 
Lift Heavy!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2006, 10:08:39 PM »
Alright bros calm down with all the hostility! Lets clear this up. First of all your rite and im wrong, about 4 months ago i weighed 130 lbs. As of now I weigh 152, Im not fat, it all looks like muscle. And ok got it im sure most of its water weight. As for the swimming ordeal,  I swim club, I am planning on joining the swim team at school. I already swim I just didnt feel like explaining it, but again beleive what you want. So my bad If I angered some of yall, who half to argue agaisnt a 17 yr old over something as stuppid as this post. I wasnt factoring in the water weight the creatine has been packing on. so chill, again thanx for the tips. Rick

just stop eating so much.  You don't need to gorge yourself to make gains.  Trust me, cut your intake back to three moderate meals a day (no snacking) and you will continue making gains in the gym and losing fat.  It really couldn't be simpler.  The key is to allow yourself to be hungry, it will pass and it won't effect your strength.

-sS

Damian

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2006, 10:26:29 AM »
Does a stationary bike work on belly fat?

BigIronMike25

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2006, 07:36:20 AM »

Use JET FUEL instead of hydroxcut, its the best fat-burner supplement ive ever tried and along with some cardio and a solid diet the fat will come off but you gotta be diligent about this!