Author Topic: Request for GETITONY, aka John D.  (Read 56984 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: Request for GETITONY, aka John D.
« Reply #325 on: July 28, 2006, 06:52:39 PM »
Wombat , First of all they didnt have a Whey Protein Isolate, L-Glutamine, Creatine , or any of the supplments they have today back when Arnold was competeing.I have heard Arnold say his exact words were" body builders have it easier today, they have good supplements, and you can ever go to a health food store and grab a ready to drink protein in a can.Back in the day we had to eat tuna out of a can go to extremes just to get our food in for the day.
I myself started training in 1986 and even back then there wasnt a protein powder that wouldnt bloat you and give you the runs.Plus all they had was amino acid tablets and liver pills .So trust me bodybuilders have it alot easier these days.I know alot of pro bodybuilders such as Gustavo, Troy Alves, Art Atwood, Toney Freeman ,Jay Cutler Will Harris ,Gunther,and Craig Titus.Guess what they all drink protein powder, use L-Glutamine, and about half of them use Creatine .They may not use the company they endoses products, but they do use supplements

As far a anabolics killing people, yes they can.Anabolics ,especially raises blood pressure, cholesterol and can cause an artithemia , which is alterted heart contrations.When you raise blood pressure, and your cholesterol is raised, plus an arithemia happens, this is what causes heart failure.I have nothing against stroid use, but to think they cant cause a heart attack you need to get real.Steroid use did cause me to have high blood pressure, and high cholesterol, which is something I never had before using steroids.Now that I have been off of them  about a year my cholesterol is low, and so is my blood pressure.If you look at any autophosy from the the Guy Anthony who died at masters nationals, and my friend , they both died of heart failure.Plus you have Sonny Schmidy, Don Young blood, Eric Otero, and the big African American British bodybuilder also died from a heart attack.All these men when in there 40"s and were in great shape, yet they died from a heart attack.I read the autopsy reprots on all of them and every single one of them died from a heart attack due to steroid use.So please dont be in denial, if you use steroids, get blood work done, and check your blood pressure 2-3 times a week.Otherwise, you can face the consequences

The diff----between Arnold's days and today are drugs, food, education....Not protein powders c'on...How many pros do you think use protein powders???Arnold talked about today's guys have it easy because the food is so much easier to obtain and the education thru the internet moves so quickly(drug related)

All of these guys you mentioned died of heart attack because of the simple fact that they are over weight....Sure hormones raise blood pressure ect... but to say that is the cause of death is just not true...The body's heart  can not tell if a guy is 260 at 5% bodyfat or 260 fat as shit....it doesn't work that way....These guys whose heart's failed did so because of the yo yo dieting for years and the fact that they are extremely overweight....Add stimulants which is one the worst things on the heart and you are basically a ticking time bomb...hundreds of thousands of people die each year from heart disease...And most of them never touched a hormone in their life....Many of these people are in there 40's and 50's....Being overweight will kill you some day...And bodybuilders(the pros) are all well over the weight that they should be to be healthy....These guys are never considered healthy, even though they look it...

And natural bodybuilders have the same problem....They are always trying to add weight and strip it off.  Using stims and what not....Tons of coffee or the next BiG thing from the vitamin store (which is not regulated to begin with)...

A agree hormones play a role and maybe a pretty big one at that(for some) but they are not by any means the #1 problem to the health concerns of these guys you listed....Their hearts are working over time every day...Hormones or no hormones...

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #326 on: July 28, 2006, 06:54:41 PM »

The diff----between Arnold's days and today are drugs, food, education....Not protein powders c'on...How many pros do you think use protein powders???Arnold talked about today's guys have it easy because the food is so much easier to obtain and the education thru the internet moves so quickly(drug related)

All of these guys you mentioned died of heart attack because of the simple fact that they are over weight....Sure hormones raise blood pressure ect... but to say that is the cause of death is just not true...The body's heart  can not tell if a guy is 260 at 5% bodyfat or 260 fat as shit....it doesn't work that way....These guys whose heart's failed did so because of the yo yo dieting for years and the fact that they are extremely overweight....Add stimulants which is one the worst things on the heart and you are basically a ticking time bomb...hundreds of thousands of people die each year from heart disease...And most of them never touched a hormone in their life....Many of these people are in there 40's and 50's....Being overweight will kill you some day...And bodybuilders(the pros) are all well over the weight that they should be to be healthy....These guys are never considered healthy, even though they look it...

And natural bodybuilders have the same problem....They are always trying to add weight and strip it off.  Using stims and what not....Tons of coffee or the next BiG thing from the vitamin store (which is not regulated to begin with)...

A agree hormones play a role and maybe a pretty big one at that(for some) but they are not by any means the #1 problem to the health concerns of these guys you listed....Their hearts are working over time every day...Hormones or no hormones...
very good post.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #327 on: July 29, 2006, 01:26:49 AM »

ACTUALLY,,(here he goes again ;)) protien powders are SUPER IMPORTANT in maintaining enough calories and proteins while bulking (i consider protein powder not a must while cutting and keep them to minimum)

when bulking and trying to get up in size/weight you must eat enough calories and what can be better than protein shake? tons of good proteins.
you cant sit and eat your 6000-7000+ calories that are needed as a solid bodybuilder by eating ONLY solid foods,,,you need to be wacko to do it from only solid food,,,who has the time or money or eating ability to eat 6000 calories/ day coming out of solid foods?? especially when you try to keep it somewhat "clean" and maintain fat in low-medium zone.

protein shakes are part of any bodybuilder diet. in the 40-70s they were done individually as home made shakes from eggwhites and icecream + some low fat milk,,,and during the 80s till these days they became marketable via supp companies.

now, YES i agree,, many supp companies work too much on the label and outside of the product rather than working on the inside of it. many supp companies throw in protein powder that giving you bloat or  not digested due to many diff reasons such as added meltodextrin,,,whole milk protein in concentrate version (some simply cant digest it) etc,,,BUT there are few companies that care and do very good work.

i dont know how good getitonny company is  but the guy is a good guy seems like and if his product didnt stand to label claim i assume he wouldnt be in business no more because no body would buy,,,,so he may have good product for naturals to help them with their bodybuilding goals.

what i can tell you is from my experience when it comes to protein powders.

1. i find dorian yates and dymatize to be solid companies because i was on their proteins powders.

2. as of today i mainly use true protein cutomized products simply due to the reputation of the main guy and his contribution to our community. no marketing no bullshit straight out best quality protein you can find which means spending less in grocery store. so yes,,,i put $200 on protein powders but i spend $300 less a week in grocery store. to all of the vitargo lovers :D you can also find there waxy maize for half the price. solid products

* i always add digestive enzymes into my meals that is the trick. GOOD digestive enzymes with aminogen included in the protein powder.

fallen angel

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #328 on: July 29, 2006, 11:10:12 AM »
Alot of what GH15  said was true, about the guys in the ealry days making protein shakes home made .They would use non fat milk raw eggs bananas wheat germ ,oats ,honey, and maybe icre cream.Then the 1980's came and jow weider came out with his protein powders Which were junk.They contained sweet dairy whey, which is a by product of cheese. that is dirt cheap Sweet dairy whey is what whey protein is, before they , micro filter it, to get rid of all the impurities.Sweet dairy whey has tons of lactose in it and very little protein.But chemists found way to extract the protein from sweet dairy whey..They do this by micro filteratin, cross microfiltration ,cold proccessing the whey.Blelieve it or not, the Cheese manufactures in New Zeland would throw away this sweet dairy whey, because they had no use for it.They Whey protein came around, and made this once disregarded product turn into gold.
Now the reason some protein powders, cause bloating or cramping, is because they contains lactose( milk sugar)There are 2 diffrent types of whey protein whey concentrate which is protein that is 35-89 % pure protein.Then you have whey isolsate which is 90% pure protein and above.The highest whey protein isolate I have seen is 94% so if a company tells you they have 97% protein in there product they are lying .Now a good quatlity whey protein concentrate will be atleast 75% -80 protein , which is pretty clean, and want cause gas or bloating. Alot of the cheap whey protein companies use the junk like the 40-50% pure protein, and this will give you gas bloating naseau and so on.So if you see a protein powder that is 6 lbs of protein at coscto,for $20.00 chances are it 50% protein, which only cost a $1.50 a pound to make .The best way to see what procentage of protein your getting is divide the amount the serving size by the amount of protein they claim.Example lets say a company says they have a 30 grams serving, and they claim 25 grams of protein per serving .So lets go 25 grams divided by 30grams = 83 , so it 83% protein .Now one thing you have to be careful of is alot of companies lie about how much protein per scoop they have in each serving.But alteast this way if the company is legit, you can see what percentage of protein your getting .
Now as Far as good protein manufactures GH is right Droian Yates is pretty good stuff, but Dymatise, is not very good at all.They used to be good, and now there protein is cheap.GH15 if you want to try a really clean protein try Biloplex, tHEY HAVE A GREAT iSOLATE there web site is BIOplexnutrition .com.I know the owner really well and there protein is so clean and pure you can literally drink it the week before a show.Bioplex is kind of bland but there whey isolate I feel is the best out there.He uses the same raw material supplier I do, so I know exactly what he is putting in his product.The only product I will drink is Extreme Labs, Bio-Plex, MLO HardBody, and the original Met Rx.
GH 15 if you ever need anything custom blended PM me, I do alot of custom formulations for alot of pro athletes

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #329 on: July 30, 2006, 03:44:18 PM »
John or GH15, what is aminogen?Thanks.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #330 on: August 01, 2006, 10:31:33 PM »
ElGuapo, Aminogen is an enzyme that helps the body break down and assimilate protein.Alot of people lack the enzymes needed to fully break down the protein all the protein they eat.If your body cant break down the protein you take in it will cause gas, cramping and bloating.So Aminogen, protease , or a good digestive enzyme will hel your body break down protein more effectivly

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #331 on: August 01, 2006, 10:45:54 PM »
Litle Guns, yes some of the protein and L-Glutamine you take in , will be urinated out.And no I have never had strong smelling urine .If you train extremely intensly, use a good digestive enyzme, with protese in it, and add apple cider vinegar to your salads.The chances of you urinating  out protein is alot slimmer.Of course you will urinate out some protein and amino acids. But I would rather urinate a very little amount odf protein and amino acids, then have my body be catabolic.If you train very intesnly, and train 5-6 days a week your body will use almost all the protein you take in to a certain pointThe more muscle you have, means the more damaged tissue you will have.I have always looked my best, and my muscles looked harder and fuller when I took 1.75-2 grams of protein per body pound per day.Also when I took in high amounts of L-Glutamine my recovery time was cut in half and my muscles look alot fuller as well.So yes you might urinate a little bit of protein out, but its beeter then having your muscles be in a catabolic state

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #332 on: August 02, 2006, 02:44:24 AM »
no stinking urine, and a stinking azz johnny boy..................... ...............woah nelly

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #333 on: August 02, 2006, 12:38:24 PM »
C-Swole how is your fitness show doing ?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #334 on: August 02, 2006, 06:22:04 PM »
I havent heard anything from GH 15 in a while I wonder what kind of trouble he is causing.The last thread I saw him post he literally destroyed Skip Laour

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: August 02, 2006, 06:22:59 PM »
I havent heard anything from GH 15 in a while I wonder what kind of trouble he is causing.The last thread I saw him post he literally destroyed Skip Laour
he's doing his weekly guest spot on supertwink.com
Jaejonna rows 125!!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #336 on: August 03, 2006, 05:01:21 PM »
I had 5 athletes in the USA , Greg Peoples took 1st in the middle weight, Manny Torres took 3 rd in the light heavies, James Allen took 5th in the middle wieght, and Carl Lomax got 10th in the heavies, and Mike Pallazo took 15th in the heavies.Not to shabby

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #337 on: August 03, 2006, 07:40:20 PM »
I just got off of the phone with Troy Alves, and he says he is weighing 235 lbs right now and is hard.He said his hamstrings and glutes are alot more seperated., he is hitting them twice per week.Troy is an awesome athlete and a great guy.My company sponsored Troy Alves for 4 years.I did custom formulations for him , and still do to this day.Troy Drinks our Lean Mass ,and our Lean Mass XR Matrix .I am not plugging my company, I am just telling everyone that Troy Alves is going to do some damage this year at the MR Olympia .Troy Alves is a phenomonal athlete, a great person and I am glad I have had the oppurtunity to work with him over the years.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #338 on: August 03, 2006, 08:31:49 PM »
Some body PM me asking me about Cell Tec by Muscle Tech.Well, I am going answer this question on the  board.Cell Tech isnt god or bad its just okay.But I am going to tell you how to make any even better version of Cell Tech very inexpensively
Go to bodybuilding .com and buy 2 , 2 lb bags of Dextrose at $3.25 each.Then go buy Alpha Lapoic Acid by Bio chem in capsules for $ 7.49 .Lastly, get Kre-Alkalyn by Scifit , 100 GRAMS OF $11.49.Cell Tech uses just creatine monohydrate which isnt nearly as good and Kre -Alkalyn, so you will have a better product for less money.Now go to the store and buy unsweetend Kool-aide what ever flavor you like, fruit punch, grape or what ever.Now get a large bowl, and dump the 2 bags of Dextrose into the bowl, then take the bottle of Kre-Alkalyn and at that to this mixture.Then take the Alpha Lapoic Acid, and empty out the capsules into the bowl.Take a big spooon and mix it really well.Lastly add 2 packets of your Favorite unsweetend Kool-Aid to this mixture, and stir it up realy well, until all of it is mixed completely .And there you go you just made a improved version 4lb version of Cell Tech for just $25.00.Now about serving size, just take 4 1/2 tablespoons will equal 75 grams the same serving size as Cell Tech has

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #339 on: August 03, 2006, 09:22:47 PM »
extreme labs are the best supplements out there, If I had money I would use them only, if everyone took extreme labs they could definitely see that other supplements are horrible.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #340 on: August 03, 2006, 09:31:13 PM »
Thank you C-Swole , how are things treating you in LA? How is your fitness show doing?I know you wont beleive this but C-Swole can concentration curl 150 lbs for for 3 reps, no bull .C-Sswole is a pretty friggin strong dude

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #341 on: August 05, 2006, 01:47:46 AM »
Only 8 weeks until the Mr Olympia, if any of you guys are going stop by my companies booth and say hi, and grab a t-shirt

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #342 on: August 05, 2006, 07:09:25 AM »
     Getitony............I don't post alot here bro .......But I really wanted to thank you for your posts , as well as your honesty . At 36 ,I have been in the game for awhile  and while I did some things in bbing ,I achieved more so in other sports, all using gear did  for me was get me busted and change the course of my entire life.[ my fault totally and I except everything that happened] The integrity that you have demonstrated here is truly  amirable . You sir, are  a class act and I hope that you will keep sharing your time and knowledge here with the members of this board ......I have been clean for over ten years , and honestly find it tough to not want to go back to the dark side at times .......lol.......but honestly , I have nothing to gain by doing so .I find that health and longevity are more important to me at this point [ as well as my freedom]....... I would love to see the supplement stack that you would recomend someone that is trying to age well , [ stay lean  under 10% ] , and protect his health ,while maintaining his health /vitality.I want to maintain as much muscle as possible as long as i can .I am in very good condition right now at about 245[ no bs ,came down from 272..I  was 300 on gear was around 255 on stage]. Pro hormones scare me ,same with fat burners........I am extremely sensitive to drugs  and shut down or become over stimulated way too easily and don't like the feeling[ that is another reason I have chose to stay clean ] If you have any detailed advice that you would care to share I would be greatful .........I feel I more than know my stuff .......but with your insight ,I feel there might be some pieces of the puzzle that I might have over looked ........your help and advice would be greatly appreciated.........Oh by the way , I know you and gh15 go at it at times , but I respect you both alot ......he is telling it like it is [ truthfully , I side with him on the Skip Lacour arguement........I know the truth on that  from my old days in the game ]gh15 just wants people not to have unrealistic expections and no the real truth in this crazy sport........guys like you or me [ both Italian guys ,that are mainly meso]  are rare when it comes to holding natty mass [ not that I am anything great , but I would say I am gifted and Dante from true protein , who is a friend would definately agree] But gh15 is an asset, just like yourself [if he wants to chime in ,his opinion would be respected as well]  So if you find the time .......what would be your ultimate formula to hold my lean muscular physique  as long as possible?[basically a larger fitness model ]  Most guys just go on HRT ........but is there a better way that won't shut me down  ? [ shoot ,500mg of test would shut me down in 3 weeks back in the day .......trouble ejaculating , lousy loads ,delayed climax, but horny as hell........it really sucked ....I really  hated being on ..I was so sensitive ....My body didn't like being on ...no one talks about his shit .....but I know that I wasn't the only one .....and I happen to like sex ,so I don't get how pros or just users in general  can deal with that shit ......I will them those sides for the guys can deal with them]   All my best to you and your family...............I will look forward to your reply [ you too gh15 ]  ......take care

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: August 05, 2006, 07:42:29 AM »
     Getitony............I don't post alot here bro .......But I really wanted to thank you for your posts , as well as your honesty . At 36 ,I have been in the game for awhile  and while I did some things in bbing ,I achieved more so in other sports, all using gear did  for me was get me busted and change the course of my entire life.[ my fault totally and I except everything that happened] The integrity that you have demonstrated here is truly  amirable . You sir, are  a class act and I hope that you will keep sharing your time and knowledge here with the members of this board ......I have been clean for over ten years , and honestly find it tough to not want to go back to the dark side at times .......lol.......but honestly , I have nothing to gain by doing so .I find that health and longevity are more important to me at this point [ as well as my freedom]....... I would love to see the supplement stack that you would recomend someone that is trying to age well , [ stay lean  under 10% ] , and protect his health ,while maintaining his health /vitality.I want to maintain as much muscle as possible as long as i can .I am in very good condition right now at about 245[ no bs ,came down from 272..I  was 300 on gear was around 255 on stage]. Pro hormones scare me ,same with fat burners........I am extremely sensitive to drugs  and shut down or become over stimulated way too easily and don't like the feeling[ that is another reason I have chose to stay clean ] If you have any detailed advice that you would care to share I would be greatful .........I feel I more than know my stuff .......but with your insight ,I feel there might be some pieces of the puzzle that I might have over looked ........your help and advice would be greatly appreciated.........Oh by the way , I know you and gh15 go at it at times , but I respect you both alot ......he is telling it like it is [ truthfully , I side with him on the Skip Lacour arguement........I know the truth on that  from my old days in the game ]gh15 just wants people not to have unrealistic expections and no the real truth in this crazy sport........guys like you or me [ both Italian guys ,that are mainly meso]  are rare when it comes to holding natty mass [ not that I am anything great , but I would say I am gifted and Dante from true protein , who is a friend would definately agree] But gh15 is an asset, just like yourself [if he wants to chime in ,his opinion would be respected as well]  So if you find the time .......what would be your ultimate formula to hold my lean muscular physique  as long as possible?[basically a larger fitness model ]  Most guys just go on HRT ........but is there a better way that won't shut me down  ? [ shoot ,500mg of test would shut me down in 3 weeks back in the day .......trouble ejaculating , lousy loads ,delayed climax, but horny as hell........it really sucked ....I really  hated being on ..I was so sensitive ....My body didn't like being on ...no one talks about his shit .....but I know that I wasn't the only one .....and I happen to like sex ,so I don't get how pros or just users in general  can deal with that shit ......I will them those sides for the guys can deal with them]   All my best to you and your family...............I will look forward to your reply [ you too gh15 ]  ......take care
if you were so graet natural you never would have juiced, you're just another drug using wimp.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

kingNOLI

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #344 on: August 06, 2006, 12:18:36 PM »
Thank you John D." Extremelabs"  for making me my custom Pre workout with Kre Alkalyn its awesome .

If some of you people dont know I picked up the suggestion on BOb Chics Video he took the same formulation for the masters contest.

I also took there Fat burner called Blade , let me tell you that realy got me going before my workout and it also shedded some unwanted weight.

I hope you keep posting here because your knowledge is honest and real.

I guess we are all tiered of all these false claims these companies make now finally we have a honest Owner thats involved and a athlete in the business.

Thanks John D. I will see you at your Olympia Booth this year.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #345 on: August 06, 2006, 12:31:42 PM »
iabadman2  I want to help you but your post doesnt get to the point.Do you want me to help you get big using asupplements, or using gear or both?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #346 on: August 06, 2006, 01:40:18 PM »
Noli, thank you for the compliment .I have been in and around bodybuilding for over 20 years.Plus I have been on both sides of the fence so to speak.I think it was time to for me to bring some truth and clarity to the supplement industry.The problem with supplement companies is there is so much conflicting "so -called " research, and false claims, that its hard to distinguish truth from reality .The bottom line is there is only one truth, just like day is day and night is night..Alot of supplement companies make claims that are on an area of gray so to speak.Yes the guy did use the product, but he was also on an anabolic cylce to gain 50 lbs.Or the fat burners that contain Green Tea and caffiene getting athletes ripped, lol.They dont tell you the guy was on clen winstrol , anavar , and cytomel.The only 2  fat burners that was over the counter was Ephedra, Asprin Cafiene, and Tricana, the rest are a bad joke.Thats why my comapny only makes a product that has caffiene asprin and Ephedra.To make the FDA happy I came out with an Ephedra free product, but I talk people out of buying it The only reason it is on my companies website to make the FDA happy. In chemistry there is no area of grey, it either is or it isnt, no if and or buts period!!.My posts are here to seperate  fact from fiction plain and simple.I dont care if any of you buy a product from my company, but if you do thank you.I didnt start Extreme Labs 10 years ago, this month is because I got tired buying protein powder that tasted like shit, and upset my stomach.Or falling prey to a supplement that only made false promises when I was younger.So I started Extreme Labs , not because of money but out of frustration.I was making supplements for my self and friends of mine , because I had a backround in chemistry.One day a friend of mine said John why dont you start a company ,and sell this protein and creatine you are making.So I thought about it, and it seemed like a good idea, but what was I going to call it? I was listening to a new radio station one day, and it was called x107.5 Extreme Radio. I thought wow ,extreme is a cool, name, why dont I call it Extreme Labs. so there you have it.Anybody who truly knows me knows I didnt start this company out of greed or just for money, it was out of passion, frustration.I have had numerious chances to do mass market crap like Wal-Mart, and other mass market chains ,but I turned it down.I dont want to sell junk, and I want to be able to look myself in the mirror everyday, knowing I am giving people what they pay for.All that mass market crap that are in WalMarts, and other chains, is garbage.Most of the time all that stuff just a stem of the ingredient,  or the root, of the ingredient, or rice flour in a capsule. Not the potent part of the plant like the leaf.I dont like bashing but to mass market companies its not about quality its about the bottom line, money period!!!
In my posts I try to remain neutral, and bash other companies but  sometimes, I have to tell it like it is.

kingNOLI

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #347 on: August 06, 2006, 08:56:43 PM »
Noli, thank you for the compliment .I have been in and around bodybuilding for over 20 years.Plus I have been on both sides of the fence so to speak.I think it was time to for me to bring some truth and clarity to the supplement industry.The problem with supplement companies is there is so much conflicting "so -called " research, and false claims, that its hard to distinguish truth from reality .The bottom line is there is only one truth, just like day is day and night is night..Alot of supplement companies make claims that are on an area of gray so to speak.Yes the guy did use the product, but he was also on an anabolic cylce to gain 50 lbs.Or the fat burners that contain Green Tea and caffiene getting athletes ripped, lol.They dont tell you the guy was on clen winstrol , anavar , and cytomel.The only 2  fat burners that was over the counter was Ephedra, Asprin Cafiene, and Tricana, the rest are a bad joke.Thats why my comapny only makes a product that has caffiene asprin and Ephedra.To make the FDA happy I came out with an Ephedra free product, but I talk people out of buying it The only reason it is on my companies website to make the FDA happy. In chemistry there is no area of grey, it either is or it isnt, no if and or buts period!!.My posts are here to seperate  fact from fiction plain and simple.I dont care if any of you buy a product from my company, but if you do thank you.I didnt start Extreme Labs 10 years ago, this month is because I got tired buying protein powder that tasted like shit, and upset my stomach.Or falling prey to a supplement that only made false promises when I was younger.So I started Extreme Labs , not because of money but out of frustration.I was making supplements for my self and friends of mine , because I had a backround in chemistry.One day a friend of mine said John why dont you start a company ,and sell this protein and creatine you are making.So I thought about it, and it seemed like a good idea, but what was I going to call it? I was listening to a new radio station one day, and it was called x107.5 Extreme Radio. I thought wow ,extreme is a cool, name, why dont I call it Extreme Labs. so there you have it.Anybody who truly knows me knows I didnt start this company out of greed or just for money, it was out of passion, frustration.I have had numerious chances to do mass market crap like Wal-Mart, and other mass market chains ,but I turned it down.I dont want to sell junk, and I want to be able to look myself in the mirror everyday, knowing I am giving people what they pay for.All that mass market crap that are in WalMarts, and other chains, is garbage.Most of the time all that stuff just a stem of the ingredient,  or the root, of the ingredient, or rice flour in a capsule. Not the potent part of the plant like the leaf.I dont like bashing but to mass market companies its not about quality its about the bottom line, money period!!!
In my posts I try to remain neutral, and bash other companies but  sometimes, I have to tell it like it is.

Thats why I come to you bro  " Keep it up"

Peace

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #348 on: August 06, 2006, 09:04:14 PM »
  No bro, I am plenty big I guess....lol...I think If you re- read my post you would see what I am asking.......[ I am 6 feet , a  lean 245 under 10%] and I have stayed clean for 10 yrs........On gear ,I was 300 or so and competed in the 260s[looked my best at 255 though] ......but that was in the past and along time ago..........everybody used to look great.......lol.......my goal is to try get down to a real 6-7 % [ I am 8-9 right now so I am very close to my goal and loving it ]    And I want to try to maintain a muscular male fitness model type look as long as time /age will allow........I just want to be heathy and continue to look great as I age..........I wanted to see what you would recomend supp/diet wise for me to achieve this [ I know my stuff but I thought you might point me into some areas I might of missed ]..........If you get time [ maybe re read my post]  and answer my questions.......also what is your honest opinion of hrt ? Is it smart for what I am after or not? ...........Let me know .....thanks for your time......

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #349 on: August 06, 2006, 09:28:53 PM »
They should change the name of this thread to "Advertisement for John D's supplement company".