Author Topic: Request for GETITONY, aka John D.  (Read 57047 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Request for GETITONY, aka John D.
« Reply #375 on: August 09, 2006, 02:51:21 PM »
iabadman2  The reason why natural bodybuilders bash anabolic out of frustration usually.I know I have been there .You bust your ass in the gym and your lucky to gain 5 maybe 7 lbs of muscle a year naturally , then you see a guy at the gym  get on a cycle and gain 30 lbs in a month.Seeing that can frustrate anyone.Thats why there is friction between natural bodybuilders, and bodybuilders that use anabolics.The natural bodybuilders are the true athletes, and the more difficult road.I just wish some of them would just be proud that they did it naturally .Then you have the juicers who dont give naturals guys respect , or dont take them seriously .The anabolic guys should give the natural guys more respect , because it is a harder road.Then you have the so-called natural bodybuilders ,who like to go into natural shows, gassed out of there friggin minds, and get harder then Roniie Coleman and claim, there natural, lol .Those people should be stoned to death , they are the lowest form of life in my book .Cheating to win is not winning!!!The bottom line is natural bodybuilders need to be proud to be natural  the anabolic guys need to give naturals guys more respect, and the guys who enter natural shows on gear need to be beaten with a hammer, lol.
Now about L-Glutamine and BCAAS ,yes some get wasted in digestion but about 70-80 % gets absorbed depending on your PH level
As far as prohormnoes goes, if you can Superdrol, by Anabolics Xtreme or Halodrol by Gaspari, those are very strong prohormones.My company makes 2 strong prohormones Halo -Test Depot, and Methyl Tren Depot .These prohormnoes arent nearly as strong as gear, but they give you a nice kick, and raise your libido.
As far as creatine Goes, creatine never worked for me until I used Kre-Alkalyn, that stuff worked amazing.I have taken up to 30 grams a day of American Creatine with no luck in size or strength.I took 7 grams of Kre-ALKALYN and I gained like 7 lbs in 10 days, and I wasnt puffy, plus I added 1 more rep to most of my lifts.Kre-Alakyln is truly amazing, I am good friends with Jeff Golini , who created it.Like you I doubted Kre-Alkalyn, then I took it, and it removed all my doubts.Kre-Alaklyn is creatine that has a phof 12-14 so it never converts to creatine , so your body absorbs all of it.Give it a try, you will love it .

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #376 on: August 09, 2006, 03:06:31 PM »
It never converts to creatinine, and you only need 2 grams daily, unless you're a vegetarian.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #377 on: August 09, 2006, 03:24:22 PM »
John what is your opinion on the amount of protein someones body can absorb in one meal?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #378 on: August 09, 2006, 04:14:45 PM »
El Guapo , it depends on how much the person weighs, how hard they train, and how much lean muscle they have.I would say anywhere from 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per body LB per day

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #379 on: August 09, 2006, 04:57:13 PM »
Hedge Hog is right in some respects,you dont need to take as much Kre-Alkalyn as regular creatine.But if your a big guy like iabadman2  250 lbs, your going to need 5-7.5 grams of Kre-Alkalyn per day.I have been working with Kre-Alkalyn for 3 1/2 years now, so I am very familiar with dosages.I took 10 grams of Kre-Alkalyn for 10 days, & gained 10 lbs, and it wasnt all water.My strength went through the friggin roof .Trust if you can afford to try to use Kre-ALkalyn in failry high dosages, it will give you some very suprising results.We did a study at Superior Medical Services, with Dr Josh Linberg and I .We tested 2 guys in a blind placebo test.The weight classes were 160 lbs, 200 lbs and 250 lbs.We gave the guys at 160 lbs 5 grams  the guys in 200 lbs 7.5 grams and the guys that weighed 250 lbs 10 grams per day.The results were suprising .In the 160 lbs class, the guy on Kre-Alkalyn gianed 11 lbs while the placebo gained 2 .In the 200 lbs class the guy  who took Kre-Alkayln gained 9 lbs, while the placebo lost 3 lbs.Lastly the guy in the 250 lb class who took Kre-Alkalyn gained 13 lbs, and the placebo gained 4 lbs.This study was done 3 years ago, before I even sold Kre-Alkalyn so I put it to the test .The Placebo, when given Creatine Ester, so you can tell by our study how much better Kre-ALKALYN  works better then CE2, lol or Creatine Ester.In this study, in 160 lb class each had to each 6 meals taking in 200 grams of protien and 250 grams of carbs.In the 200 lb class the guys had to take in 7 meals with 300 grams of protein and 350 grams of carbs.In the 250 lb class the guys were told to take in 400 grams of protein  and 400 grams of carbs.In this study we really wanted to see in Kre-Alkalyn lived up to all the hype ,it made a beleiver out of me.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #380 on: August 09, 2006, 04:58:44 PM »
Hedge Hog is right in some respects,you dont need to take as much Kre-Alkalyn as regular creatine.But if your a big guy like iabadman2  250 lbs, your going to need 5-7.5 grams of Kre-Alkalyn per day.I have been working with Kre-Alkalyn for 3 1/2 years now, so I am very familiar with dosages.I took 10 grams of Kre-Alkalyn for 10 days, & gained 10 lbs, and it wasnt all water.My strength went through the friggin roof .Trust if you can afford to try to use Kre-ALkalyn in failry high dosages, it will give you some very suprising results.We did a study at Superior Medical Services, with Dr Josh Linberg and I .We tested 2 guys in a blind placebo test.The weight classes were 160 lbs, 200 lbs and 250 lbs.We gave the guys at 160 lbs 5 grams  the guys in 200 lbs 7.5 grams and the guys that weighed 250 lbs 10 grams per day.The results were suprising .In the 160 lbs class, the guy on Kre-Alkalyn gianed 11 lbs while the placebo gained 2 .In the 200 lbs class the guy  who took Kre-Alkayln gained 9 lbs, while the placebo lost 3 lbs.Lastly the guy in the 250 lb class who took Kre-Alkalyn gained 13 lbs, and the placebo gained 4 lbs.This study was done 3 years ago, before I even sold Kre-Alkalyn so I put it to the test .The Placebo, when given Creatine Ester, so you can tell by our study how much better Kre-ALKALYN  works better then CE2, lol or Creatine Ester.In this study, in 160 lb class each had to each 6 meals taking in 200 grams of protien and 250 grams of carbs.In the 200 lb class the guys had to take in 7 meals with 300 grams of protein and 350 grams of carbs.In the 250 lb class the guys were told to take in 400 grams of protein  and 400 grams of carbs.In this study we really wanted to see in Kre-Alkalyn lived up to all the hype ,it made a beleiver out of me.
did you ever think that it might be the food?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #381 on: August 09, 2006, 05:00:59 PM »
They had the same amount of protein and carbs in the palcebo, and the Kre-Alkalyn users.We provided them with protein powder, so we made the study as fair as possible

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #382 on: August 09, 2006, 05:04:09 PM »
Does Kre Aklyn have sugar in it?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #383 on: August 09, 2006, 05:09:20 PM »
The Kre-Alkalyn did not have any sugar in it

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #384 on: August 09, 2006, 06:44:49 PM »
Croach as far as judging people the wiser you get in life you realise that its not worth the tme or energy to try to change or judge people.I either except them the way that they are, or just avoid them.Life it to short and to valuable to waste time on disempowering nonsense
Yes, but a good put down here or there does feel good...hahaah  After all, that makes up 80% of the posts on the site.
N

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #385 on: August 09, 2006, 06:48:08 PM »
Yes, but a good put down here or there does feel good...hahaah  After all, that makes up 80% of the posts on the site.

Nice avatar man.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #386 on: August 09, 2006, 06:51:35 PM »
If you like to torture people , Croatch read my Just for fun post, you will love it  ;D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #387 on: August 09, 2006, 08:16:34 PM »
I got a PM asking me how many reps I do on each set?  Well I dont count reps, on the first set I might do around 8- 11, the next set 6-8 then if there is a third set 4-6 reps .I dont count reps, I go strickly by feel , because if lets say you shoot for 10 reps on the 9th rep you will phychologically feel fatigue.Plus your so busy focusing on the number of reps that you not focusing on what really important muscle stimulus.Dont worry about reps, just make sure the first set you can get around 8-11 reps, if you get more good.Keep your focus on going to complete and all out failure each set, .REMEMBER Bodybuilding is a sprint, not a marathon, so train each and every set like you would run a 100 yard dash, all out !!! On compund movements like squats ,Bench Dead lifts, dont be afraid to go heavy, because heavy weight with proper executiion = big muscle

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #388 on: August 10, 2006, 04:17:32 PM »
Just in we have 2 booths this year at the Mr Olympia, we will be at booths 1522 & 1523 .The Name of my companies is Extreme Labs & Dedicated Woman .The first 24 people from get big to come to my booth and say "Mammoth" to me will either  get a free bottle of Ephedra, Natural Test Depot ,Methyl Tren Depot, or a T-shirt.Most of these items retail for about $40.-$70 , This is only for get big members.It pays to get big .....God Bless John

powerforward

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #389 on: August 10, 2006, 05:31:16 PM »
iabadman knows what he is talking about..

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #390 on: August 10, 2006, 07:18:24 PM »
iabadman  Must know what he is talking about , other wise he wouldnt be 250 lbs, and failry lean.Anything over 225 lbs is considred huge in the publics eye.iabadman  seems straight up, and tells it like it is.In my book that goes along way

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #391 on: August 10, 2006, 07:39:37 PM »
In this post I am not in no way shape or form advising anbody to take insulin, but if your foolish enough to do so I Advise you not to just use Dextrose. Alone The reason for this is Dextrose has almost the same glycemic index as table sugar, so its pretty much a joke , .I have made formulas for people that use insulin, and it stopped them from getting light headed and the shakes.
What you do it is get 1 lb of Dextrose, 1lb of Glucose Polymers, 1 lb of Maltodextrin, and 1 lb of Vitargo, and mix it into a largy bowl until its mixed well.Then get 2 packets of non sweetened Kool -Aid or 1 packet of your favorite flavor of Crystal light, and mix it in with the carb blend until its mixed extremely well.Now to measure it most protein powders have a 60cc scooper in them, use that for measuring. One 60 cc scooper of this blend will give you about 38- 43 grams of carbs per scoop.This blend is designed to give a sustained release of carbs to stop the shakes.After drinking this mix, 2-3 scoops I would advise, make sure you eat a large meal , like a steak and a large baked potato.I have never done insulin, but I have saved atleast a dozen guys from having, or getting the shakes by making this formula for them.AGAIN i DONT CONDONE THE USE OF INSULIN, I JUST WOULD RATHER HELP YOU THEN SEE YOU DEAD

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #392 on: August 10, 2006, 11:46:13 PM »
I got a PM  about Vitamin C, and why do I take it.Well Vitamin C is the most important Vitamin for Skeletal muscle and its recovery.I personaly take 3 grams upon rising and 3 grams right after I am done training .I prefer to use Ester C because it absorbs alot better in the body.Plus Vitamin C as we know has alot of good anti-oxident properties

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #393 on: August 10, 2006, 11:50:06 PM »
Nice avatar man.
I made it myself.  Ewa Sonnet is what every womans breasts should aspire to be like.  She has zero ass though, God is a cruel bastard.
N

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #394 on: August 11, 2006, 03:21:43 PM »
 In 4-6 weeks My company will come out with a new 3 stage product that will literally revolutionize body building supplements .It will make anything and everything ever made for before  workout , preworkout , and post workout obsolete.I have been working on this project for the Last 6 months.I have used Art Wood, Mr Canada Eric Dilauro, Will Harris, and Manny Torres for my research.After alot of fine tunning it will be released by the Mr Olypia Expo.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #395 on: August 11, 2006, 03:43:24 PM »
"methl tren depot", ha ha ha, this is the kind of thing that pisses me off, a name designed to sucker teenagers into buying some crappy supplemant. Unless your product actually works as well as tren. Are the night sweats included? Getitonny, you seem like a nice guy, but you do yourself no favours by labelling snake oil with a steroid sounding name.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #396 on: August 11, 2006, 04:08:23 PM »
UK gold the ingredients in Methyl Tren Depot does convert to Trenbalone in Digestion.No its not as strong as the Drug, but trust me its pretty dam potent.I have been on and off of it for a year now because I got off of gear a year ago, and I am holding 255 lbs.I know what your talking about stuff Like Beta Ecdosterone, Methyoxy-Isolflavone, and just Tribulus alone are junk.UK my moto is simply if I wouldnt use trhe product myself, I dont expect anyone else to buy it.Most supplement company owners are usually some fat slob in it just for the money.Thats what sets me apart,I was a pro natural bodybuilder  for 10 years, then a top 10 national NPC competitor .I am this buissnes to make an honest living, you will never see my adds say, a person gained 25 lbs in 4 weeks using Anator70.UK I understand your doubt , but if you knew how many pro bodybuilders who use my product or I formulate for, who are endosred by larger companies, you would be amazed.I work with about 8 pro athletes, including Art Atwood , and Will Harris just to name a few.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #397 on: August 11, 2006, 04:09:52 PM »
In 4-6 weeks My company will come out with a new 3 stage product that will literally revolutionize body building supplements .It will make anything and everything ever made for before  workout , preworkout , and post workout obsolete.I have been working on this project for the Last 6 months.I have used Art Wood, Mr Canada Eric Dilauro, Will Harris, and Manny Torres for my research.After alot of fine tunning it will be released by the Mr Olypia Expo.
Don't you think that would hinder the sincerity of the results, using guys who take massive amounts of gear?
N

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #398 on: August 11, 2006, 04:12:05 PM »
The guys I named, I made sure they were not on any gear when we doing out trials out on the product.I made sure they were off of all gear 6 to 8 weeks, before I would put them on any test

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #399 on: August 11, 2006, 04:52:02 PM »
I am so positive that my new 3 stage supplement system will work I randomly picked Croatch on this board to go on it for 30 days.He lives in the same town as I do, but I have never met him personaly.This way one of my tests will not be manipulated or biased in any way..I chose him because he has been all anabolics for 14 years, and it will be easier to track his weekly progress