Author Topic: BIG HOLLYWOOD MEN!  (Read 17072 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: BIG HOLLYWOOD MEN!
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2006, 02:03:51 PM »
What made my jaw drop is that is it often said of Teddy ballgame that even though he is probably the best hitter of all-time, he was still a better fighter pilot.
Hall of Fame membership aside, it is amazing to think he volunteered to 'lose' some of the best years of his baseball career, as did many others of his generation.

/I was once told that the Splinter used talk to himself during batting practice -ie. 'I'm Ted F'ing Williams' *whack* , etc.   

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2006, 02:24:34 PM »
charles heston.

i was gonna say the guy from dirty dozen who played posey. was a beast. looked naturally huge and strong. sumone beat me 2 it

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2006, 10:10:44 PM »
that guy in blade 3 trinity with the goate and always trys to be funny was pretty cut up. he was small but pretty ripped. i was suprised when i saw him in it the way he looked. usually he is a skinny little fag.
real men= no rubbers

GOLEAFSGO

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2006, 11:51:01 PM »
that guy in blade 3 trinity with the goate and always trys to be funny was pretty cut up. he was small but pretty ripped. i was suprised when i saw him in it the way he looked. usually he is a skinny little fag.

i haven't seen that movie yet, but are u talkin about ryan reynolds? he does look better than he used to for sure.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2006, 05:42:29 AM »
What made my jaw drop is that is it often said of Teddy ballgame that even though he is probably the best hitter of all-time, he was still a better fighter pilot.

I am a big Yankee fan growing up only a few blocks from the Stadium. I always admired Ted Williams. I read his autobiography "My Turn at Bat" What his now dead son John Henry did to his dad is a travesty.
The House that Ruth built

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2006, 05:46:37 AM »

LL Cool J

Todd Smith  a.k.a LL Cool J, IS NOW IN THE BEST SHAPE OF HIS LIFE, I wonder if he has True bodybuilding potential.  I heard him talk about Steroids, he wont admit he use em.
Get Big, or Die Trying

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2006, 05:48:49 AM »

Wasn't Ted a wingman for John Glenn in Korea?
The House that Ruth built

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2006, 05:51:11 AM »
Bolo!!!!

It hasn't helped...

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2006, 02:16:07 PM »
Uh, spaghetti westerns were shot in Spain. Italian backing but Spanish locations. And it was Leone, the director, who gave these rather quickie oaters the look/atmosphere they have.

/fyi: term is 'magnum opus' or greatest work/achievement, and is singular

Hehe yes, Akira has so many like Sanjuro, Yojimbo, Ran (UNFORGETTABLE swordplay epic) and Kagemusha that it's an ornerous task just to pick one. I'm not talking about Leone's approach but the Leone imitators that came in the years immediately after; they were obviously nowhere near as capable as the master though their flicks were moderately entertaining.
Team Goodrum!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2006, 10:58:16 AM »
Alexxx collects more pics of men than BayGBM does

quite possibly. ;D I have an extensive gallery of professional bodybuilders and use it for inspiration. My only rivals are ND, BIX and possible the Flex Staff ;D
just push some weight!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2006, 10:59:38 AM »
L

MrUniverse

• Getbig III
  • Get bigger than the average Joe!!!
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2006, 11:10:57 AM »
Van Damme in his prime begin 90s

KingCol

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2006, 09:39:25 PM »
Who would you rather look like? ;D
  The Rock is a big boy.  I dont know what your thinking with the rest of them though....

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2006, 11:54:46 PM »

Todd Smith  a.k.a LL Cool J, IS NOW IN THE BEST SHAPE OF HIS LIFE, I wonder if he has True bodybuilding potential.  I heard him talk about Steroids, he wont admit he use em.

he has zero to gain by making statements about using gear but i can tell you that he diff. has had gyno surgury...

Another cool cat was Burt Reynolds....He had a few cheesy movies but still controlled the the screen...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2006, 12:05:43 AM »
I can't remember hisname but the big bald guy from the movie The Deep.  I used to train with him way back in the early 80's.  He was funny too.

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2006, 12:09:49 AM »
Van Damme in his prime begin 90s

Has he got a new movie out?  Or had one out recently?  What did he look like?  I was wondering whether he still has his nose due to supposedly having a really bad coke habit.
It hasn't helped...

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2006, 03:32:33 AM »
that guys name is ryan reynolds..he was in van wilder:party liason.yeah he was a skinny guy but looked good in blade trinity.also sean william scoot looked great in the rundown
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2006, 05:56:00 AM »
Has he got a new movie out?  Or had one out recently?  What did he look like?  I was wondering whether he still has his nose due to supposedly having a really bad coke habit.

OH SURE, MOST OF HIS RECENT MOVIES GOES EITHER STRAIGHT TO TV OR DVD. CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME HIS FLICKS WERE IN THEATRES
Get Big, or Die Trying

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2006, 07:50:19 AM »
The impossible has been achieved: This thread is too gay for even this board!
Ronnie looked like doodoo

Alex23

« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2006, 10:20:19 PM »
Ever heard of this guy ?

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2006, 11:57:37 PM »
Michael Clark Duncan has to be the biggest man in hollywood.

LOL Here's one part of an interview I just found.

Q: What was it like working with Tom Hanks?

MCD: I get so sick of hearing about Tom Hanks and his inspiration! For the last three days that's all everybody's been asking me. Let me see. Let me start off with what he cannot do. He can't squat. I know he can't lift no weights. He's weak, he don't have no muscles. Let me see. I could probably beat him up if I wanted to.

;D

He talks about weight lifting in this interview if anyone's interested.
http://www.reel.com/reel.asp?node=features/interviews/duncan/2
~

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2006, 12:17:45 AM »
That pic of him walking with Hanks and David Morse who I like Duncan is walking on apple crates to give the illusion of being really tall.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2006, 07:17:26 AM »
That pic of him walking with Hanks and David Morse who I like Duncan is walking on apple crates to give the illusion of being really tall.

Duncan is pretty big yes but Morse is no mall weenie himself.
Team Goodrum!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2006, 07:52:21 AM »
Check out the last Micheal pick. His shoulder is bigger than the director's head and whole body. Plus he is probably natural. He would dwarf onlyme!
just push some weight!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2006, 12:47:13 PM »
Check out the last Micheal pick. His shoulder is bigger than the director's head and whole body. Plus he is probably natural. He would dwarf onlyme!

Don't know about dwarfing me but he is 6'5" so yes he is taller than me.