Author Topic: California law to ban/exterminate Pit Bulls  (Read 63326 times)

jmt1

• Getbig IV
Re: California law to ban/exterminate Pit Bulls
« Reply #175 on: July 15, 2006, 06:56:21 PM »
more...

body88

« Reply #176 on: July 16, 2006, 07:52:51 AM »
I was going to get a minature bull terrier for my American Bulldog to have as a buddy. But I think I will get a pit again. Female of course 8) My AB is pure bred and cost me some serious coin. I think I shall adopt a female pit. SPCA here I come.

News is supposed to be fair and balanced. You never see them show the other (true) side of the APBT. The pictures you have posted are what 99 percent of PB's act like day to day. If they are not used to fight or taught to be weapons the are the sweetest dogs on the planet.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: July 16, 2006, 08:51:01 AM »
88, what state are u from?  i have a bunch of links for pit resccues...i can look through them to see if there is any in your area.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #178 on: July 16, 2006, 10:26:14 AM »
jmt1, those pits are clearly attacking those children..... ;)

body88

« Reply #179 on: July 16, 2006, 10:30:38 AM »
88, what state are u from?  i have a bunch of links for pit resccues...i can look through them to see if there is any in your area.

Massachusetts. I was looking for a female. Thanks man!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #180 on: July 16, 2006, 11:50:48 AM »
    He was kept in a kennel and would only be friendly with the female dogs.  

hahaha, what a cool life.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: July 16, 2006, 12:51:06 PM »
heres a few other i just saw...not sure if they are on those links or not.

At 5 months old, Jewels has had a tough puppy hood. But even with that, she maintains a happy -go-lucky attitude. She is being fostered with a young male pit bull and they play great together. As recommended with pit bulls, she would do best as an only pet or with a compatible male dog. Jewels loves going on car-rides and getting a burger at the local drive-thru. She also loves all the attention she gets when she visits the pet stores since she is so pretty and friendly. On her last visit she had a young girl come and help pick out a new toy for her. Jewels is crate-trained, housebroken and is learning basic obedience. Jewels is a diamond in the rough.

Adoption Restrictions: New England Area Only
Adoption Fee: $200 to cover spay/neuter and up to date medical
Merry: braveheartrescue@comcast.net
Phone: 508-946-0939

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: July 16, 2006, 12:52:55 PM »
Meet Scarlett! Her foster parents call her "Cinammon Red Hot". This little bundle of joy is small at only 37 lbs. Her foster mom adores her. She wants to please her human soooooooo much. She would love an active home who will take her hiking and play tug of war with her. She is good with cats after a slow and careful introduction and careful monitoring. The Siamese in the picture is her best friend now as you can tell from the picture.

Scarlett has been introduced to agility equipment and seems to have quite a talent for it. She is also a great snuggler. Because of her youthful exuberance, she would probably do better in a home with children older than 10ish.

Adoption Restrictions: Home visit and reference checks required. Will place as an only dog or with a compatible dog of the opposite sex. Must be a home owner and not live in the City of Boston or any city where pit bulls are discriminated against, based only on their breed.

Adoption Fee: $200.00
Noreen Ford: pittielove@comcast.net
Phone: 508-877-9181

body88

« Reply #184 on: July 16, 2006, 01:01:18 PM »
Thanks man.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #185 on: July 16, 2006, 03:30:59 PM »
y not because its in their nature....so it has nothing to do with being a pit...a yellow lab could have just as easily mauled a child...

I was attacked by a Chocolate lab in elementary school. It locked on my arm and shook it, it didn't bite down hard, but was firm, like it "could" have been playing. It was roaming the school yard. Since then I have been wary of dogs. Been around pits and never been bothered.  But you alway here that labs are so kind, especially here in Annapolis (Cheasapeake Bay Retriever is the state dog), where almost everybody has a Lab (the lad was my school mascot ::), including my parents at one time.
Its a shame that certain dogs get a stigma attached to it, but other dogs that can and will bite humans don't get the same stigma.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #186 on: July 17, 2006, 05:44:41 AM »
 My mother has  two Lahsa Apso.  One male and one female.I bought the male  for her in 1992.He has never been mistreated at all, but let me tell you that little peckerhead will bite your face off if you get down in his face.( women are horrible about this...they always want to try and kiss him on the nose because he is cute...).He only weighs 18 lbs,but he thinks he is the "big tough dog" He isn't mean but he just doesn't like to be messed with.and NEVER wants to be picked up.He is also very protective of my mom. When I go to visit,he will not allow me(or anyone else) to touch or kiss my mom.One time she was sick and was lying on her couch and I went to kiss her bye and he came after me.The female ,however,will jump up on a complete strangers lap and lick their face and just love them to death...same breed,just different personalities.I think dogs are like people..some are friendly and nice and others are ass holes.I don't think it matters much what kind of dog it is ,they will all have their own personality.

As a kid we also had  a Lasha that would tear you to shreads. They are very aloof and weary of strangers. When we had guests she had to go into the basement funny part was her name was Prune  ;D. Nasty little cuss!
X

Patricku9

• Getbig II
« Reply #187 on: July 18, 2006, 10:17:50 AM »
Glad you asked. I had owned a pitbull (Damien) a few years ago before he passed away. I now own an American bulldog whom is a bully type dog like a pitbull.

These bans and laws are ridiculous. I had a woman scared to pet my 5 month old puppy for fear he would attack her. I told the woman three times it was not a pitbull and even if it was there is no reason he would just attack her. I asked her where she got the idea pitbulls where vicious people attacking monsters and she explained to me she had red it in the "paper".

This is the problem. The news only reports of stories of dog attacks and alot of the time the stories do not even involve dogs like pitbulls.Also alot of the times the news does not include all the facts. Here is an example. I watchjed a news story a story a few years back of a akita severly mauling a small girl. When I read the full story in the paper the girl has been left alone with the animal and poked it in the face.Now the situation is terrible and I wish it could have never happened but the facts are the negligence of the parents led to there little girl being mauled. Dogs cannot tell you they are annoyed. Dogs cannot tell you to stop poking. There hands are there mouth.It does not make the situation any better but it shows that if you would like to own something capable of hurting people (genreally older folks or kids) you must be held accountable and responsible. The news loves a bad guy and sadly this horrible reputation is cast on the dogs. You want to pass laws against pits and other breeds. Make the owners criminally accountable. Banning will not solve a thing. Then all the idiots will move on to another breed. What are you going to ban every breed in the world? Cock spaniels have more recorded bites than pitbulls. Should we ban that breed two?

The OWNERS are responsible for hoe there dog acts. Ghetto ass little crack dealing scumbags have latched on to the idea that a pitbull can protect them or make them tough. fact is pitbulls are NOT people aggressive. They can be if tempted or trained but don't you think k9's would be pits if they where such people haters? Pitbulls love to please there master. They do have fighting lineage and sometimes by nature will be animal aggressive. Most all dominant breeds cannot have two sexually mature males in one place. American bulldogs, Pitbulls,Presa Canarios, Dogos etc. Pitbulls can be very animal aggressive but they are NOT aggressive to humans by nature.

Anytime you see this crap one the news it is usually the inner city. Some stupid owner who has no idea how to take care of a dominant breed of dog. There are differences in how you treat and raise dogs like this. Things you need to be educated about. You see these idiots covering the dogs as monsters with no regard for human life. It is such bullshit!

There will always be freak accidents with dogs. You should never leave as child alone with large dogs. That goes for ANY breed not just pitbulls. Children bite, pull, poke and hurt. If you go back and look at most of the attacks on kids I bet 80 percent of them could have been prevented or outright stopped before they got serious. it is always the dogs fault.

The facts are pitbulls are the new tough guys dog. it was Rottys before now it is pits. The WRONG type of people own the pits you see attacking people. Uneducated insecure tough guys who exploit the breed and give it the horrible name you see. Loser dog fighters and alot of genrally mean people who make them mean. They are very strong and will never give up. This is the recipe for disaster. it is a damn shame as my pit was the best dog in the world. You hardlt ever see people who know how to train and socilize a pit having trouble with the breed. They are actually great with kids and very loyal companions.

Here is a shot of my KILLER ::) ::) ::) bully breed puppy. He is an American bulldog and often mistaken for a large pitbull. he is so sweet and would not hurt a fly. I have taken him to puppy training as well as trained him for countless hours myself. he is socialized and sweet. My neighbor has a beagle named chippy. he weighs 14 lbs. he has bitten 4 people and is mean as  hell. It is NOTY the breed it is the  owner and lack of education on how to train your animal. Yes some dogs can be very mean by nature. But that is a mental issue and a responsible owner would humanly uthinize a mentally unstable dog. My neighbor is an idiot and it reflects with his animals.

My pup is a lover not a fighter!
he's beautiful 88,I had a female with same colorings,neighbor kids would climb my back fence to play football with her,never had a problem.

body88

« Reply #188 on: July 18, 2006, 11:54:00 AM »
Thanks. Have you always owned American bulldogs?

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: July 18, 2006, 04:31:18 PM »
Overland Park bans pit bulls from city
By BRAD COOPER and BRIAN BURNES
The Kansas City Star

The Overland Park City Council voted Monday to ban pit bulls despite pleas from animal welfare advocates who said the animals should not be singled out from other dogs.

After more than 2 1/2 hours of debate and public testimony, the council voted 8-4 in favor of the ban. It does not affect pit bulls now registered in the city. The law takes effect July 27.

We know these dogs are vicious. We know their bites are brutal, said Councilman Dan Stock. I dont think they have any place in our community.

Pits bulls were an equally hot topic Monday night in Independence, where the City Council - in the wake of serious attacks in recent weeks - toughened its dangerous-dog ordinance and debated a measure to ban pit bulls.

The Independence council unanimously approved toughening the current law, including language to regulate the confinement and restraint of dangerous dogs. A ban on pit bulls was put off for further study.

In Overland Park, the proposal to ban new pit bulls appeared to be headed for defeat when some council members who had previously supported the measure changed their minds at the last minute.

Councilwoman Terry Happer Scheier led the committee that unanimously supported the ban. She voted for the ban twice. But Monday night, she changed her mind in favor of a moratorium on new pit bulls while other measues, such as increased fines, were studied.

I kind of think what we have in place right now has been working, she said before introducing her moratorium idea.

Other council members, such as Terry Goodman, said they did not see an overwhelming problem that warranted a Draconian measure.

I dont see that theres any compelling reason to depart from the citys ordinance that has served us so well for 20 years, Goodman said.

The measure approved Monday updates a law on dangerous animals that Overland Park passed in 1987. Among other things, it required pit bulls be registered.

When outside a pen, the dogs were required to be muzzled and on a leash no longer than 4 feet. Owners also were required to post warning signs.

Under the old law, owners of pit bulls were required to have $50,000 in liability insurance. The measure approved Monday raises the required coverage to $300,000 for pit pulls remaining in the city.

There are about 20 pit pulls now registered in Overland Park. Under the new ordinance, if one of the dogs gives birth, her puppies will have to be removed from the city in six weeks.

In Independence, the ordinance approved Monday tightens restrictions on dangerous dogs. For instance, it outlaws transporting a dangerous dog in the open bed of a truck.

A first offense could bring a fine of at least $350 and up to 90 days and jail. A second could mean a $500 fine and up to 180 days in jail.

Spectators filled the Independence council chambers for the meeting. Eight people spoke, most of them addressing a possible pit bull ban.

A proposal to ban pit bulls was read for the first time, but no action was taken.

After acrimonious debate, the council voted 5-1 to study the matter further and consider a pit bull ordinance in late August.

The most recent pit bull attack in Independence was Saturday, when a 7-year-old girl suffered injuries to her face and chest. She was treated at a hospital and released.

Independence animal control officers took two pit bulls into custody after the attack.

In May, three pit bulls attacked three men, one of whom remains in a hospital.
To reach Brad Cooper, call (816) 234-7724 or send e-mail to bcooper@kcstar.com. To reach Brian Burnes, call (816) 234-7804 or send e-mail to bburnes@kcstar.com.

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascitystar/news/politics/15061212.htm

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: July 18, 2006, 09:02:12 PM »
take a look at this website >:(

this is some of the ignorant stupidity that pit bulls and their owners have to endure.

http://www.stoppitbullattacks.com/

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: July 18, 2006, 09:21:05 PM »
i would like to smack each and everyone of these idiots >:(

Independence Citizen's Speak Out In Support Of Our Cause
I support this petition because would you put a live bomb in your house and hope that nobody is in the room when it decides to explode... So why own pit bull ???

I support this petition because I support this petition. My brother was attacked by a Rottweiler and seriously injured. People need to take responsibility for animals with propensity for aggressive behavior.

I support this petition because my daughter’s head start school was having their summer celebration on this same day outside! It’s located about 3 blocks from where the first attack occurred it could have been little kids

I support this petition because to all the pit bull owners who claim your dogs are “charming and affectionate"... most of the women who met Ted Bundy initially thought he was too- but look how that turned out. I wouldn’t invite him over for dinner and let him sleep on MY couch... would you? Pit bulls have the same potential for erratic behavior. They can turn on you without provocation, whether they were raised to be aggressive or not- it HAS happened. And to think some people have these unpredictable animals living in the same house with children... it blows my mind. Ban the breed! You have my full support.

I support this petition because I support this petition because of how many pits live in my neighborhood and to see the attitude of those who own these dogs and walk down my street w/ 6 kids, Its NOT cool, Its NOT safe and my children should NOT be at risk for any “pet"! You have a voice, use it for a good cause.

I support this petition because I have two small children that can’t even play in their own yard due to the fact we have 4 pit bulls two houses down from use and they always get lose and run to my yard they have bit one adult already in our area.

I support this petition because these are very dangerous dogs not pets I have a 11 month old and I see these dogs walking down the street with there owners and I think what if its us next time I live across the street where one attack happened I saw a man get very badly hurt by these devilish dogs I hope I never have to see or hear anything about that again!

I support this petition because I have 3 young boys and on our street we have an aggressive Pit Bull who recently cornered a grown man who had to call the police and who had brutally attacked and turned on other dogs in the neighborhood. I was happy to find out the pound had just today taken the dog, it made me sick to my stomach to think of what could have happened ...now my children can play outside.

I support this petition because I support this petition, it is the job of city council members to make and enforce laws to protect its citizens, here is your chance to make the laws that will save lives in the future, it’s a shame it takes Alan Hill’s accident before you might even open your eyes city government.

I support this petition because my neighbor has a pit bull that tries to jump the fence when I'm in the yard picking up branches and mowing the yard. The neighbor said the dog does not like their mower either and has tried to bite the tires. This is concerning after the mauling of the Independence man on a lawn mower.

I support this petition because though some pit bulls may be docile with their owners and families; there have been too many similar incidents of attacks nationwide that demonstrate that the breed apparently has a propensity for viciousness. They do not belong in a populated urban area due to the hazardousness, especially if they escape their owners’ property and roam uncontrolled.

I support this petition because our rights to walk outside without
 being attacked are more important than the right of a dog owner to own vicious dogs!

I support this petition because Note to the City Council. For once do something that shows a little courage. For Pit bull lovers: take your animals and move elsewhere.

I support this petition because Pit bulls are killing machines. There is no defense against an attacking pit bull. People who own pit bulls are making a statement about their attitude toward their neighbors and their community. This attitude is not welcome in our neighborhood. Don't penalize innocent dogs (and cats!) with proposed health department regulations. The solution is obvious....ban pit bulls!

I support this petition because I agree 100% with this petition. You never hear killer Labrador, shepherd, and poodle attacks child. Its not the dogs fault they are so inbred but I don't want them running the street any more than a tiger or bear or wolf who would also maim and maul, because IT IS THEIR NATURE.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #192 on: July 19, 2006, 05:38:04 AM »
i would like to smack each and everyone of these idiots >:(

Independence Citizen's Speak Out In Support Of Our Cause
I support this petition because would you put a live bomb in your house and hope that nobody is in the room when it decides to explode... So why own pit bull ???

I support this petition because I support this petition. My brother was attacked by a Rottweiler and seriously injured. People need to take responsibility for animals with propensity for aggressive behavior.

I support this petition because my daughter’s head start school was having their summer celebration on this same day outside! It’s located about 3 blocks from where the first attack occurred it could have been little kids

I support this petition because to all the pit bull owners who claim your dogs are “charming and affectionate"... most of the women who met Ted Bundy initially thought he was too- but look how that turned out. I wouldn’t invite him over for dinner and let him sleep on MY couch... would you? Pit bulls have the same potential for erratic behavior. They can turn on you without provocation, whether they were raised to be aggressive or not- it HAS happened. And to think some people have these unpredictable animals living in the same house with children... it blows my mind. Ban the breed! You have my full support.

I support this petition because I support this petition because of how many pits live in my neighborhood and to see the attitude of those who own these dogs and walk down my street w/ 6 kids, Its NOT cool, Its NOT safe and my children should NOT be at risk for any “pet"! You have a voice, use it for a good cause.

I support this petition because I have two small children that can’t even play in their own yard due to the fact we have 4 pit bulls two houses down from use and they always get lose and run to my yard they have bit one adult already in our area.

I support this petition because these are very dangerous dogs not pets I have a 11 month old and I see these dogs walking down the street with there owners and I think what if its us next time I live across the street where one attack happened I saw a man get very badly hurt by these devilish dogs I hope I never have to see or hear anything about that again!

I support this petition because I have 3 young boys and on our street we have an aggressive Pit Bull who recently cornered a grown man who had to call the police and who had brutally attacked and turned on other dogs in the neighborhood. I was happy to find out the pound had just today taken the dog, it made me sick to my stomach to think of what could have happened ...now my children can play outside.

I support this petition because I support this petition, it is the job of city council members to make and enforce laws to protect its citizens, here is your chance to make the laws that will save lives in the future, it’s a shame it takes Alan Hill’s accident before you might even open your eyes city government.

I support this petition because my neighbor has a pit bull that tries to jump the fence when I'm in the yard picking up branches and mowing the yard. The neighbor said the dog does not like their mower either and has tried to bite the tires. This is concerning after the mauling of the Independence man on a lawn mower.

I support this petition because though some pit bulls may be docile with their owners and families; there have been too many similar incidents of attacks nationwide that demonstrate that the breed apparently has a propensity for viciousness. They do not belong in a populated urban area due to the hazardousness, especially if they escape their owners’ property and roam uncontrolled.

I support this petition because our rights to walk outside without
 being attacked are more important than the right of a dog owner to own vicious dogs!

I support this petition because Note to the City Council. For once do something that shows a little courage. For Pit bull lovers: take your animals and move elsewhere.

I support this petition because Pit bulls are killing machines. There is no defense against an attacking pit bull. People who own pit bulls are making a statement about their attitude toward their neighbors and their community. This attitude is not welcome in our neighborhood. Don't penalize innocent dogs (and cats!) with proposed health department regulations. The solution is obvious....ban pit bulls!

I support this petition because I agree 100% with this petition. You never hear killer Labrador, shepherd, and poodle attacks child. Its not the dogs fault they are so inbred but I don't want them running the street any more than a tiger or bear or wolf who would also maim and maul, because IT IS THEIR NATURE.

I bet your the same kind of fool thats pro gun control too huh? I was bit by a fox terrier as a kid, but I dont think they are all vicious and dangerious to man. Your last paragraph is best- "You never hear killer Labrador, shepherd, and poodle attacks child". I guarantee that Labs, shepherds and Poodles bite far more people than Pits, Rotts, or Mastiffs. Wow I can see the head lines now " 7 year old boy mauled by a standard poodle!" Everyone knows the media is just desperate to get a great story, and Pitbull attacks make great ones. The fact of the matter is Pits are no more aggressive by nature than any other breed, but they are capable of a lot more damage when they attack someone and thats why they make headlines when someone gets bit.
X

body88

« Reply #193 on: July 19, 2006, 07:34:26 AM »
"pibulls are killing machines"

I would love to meet the asshole who wrote that one. First of all a true bred full grown pit is supposed to be from 30 to 60 lbs. There are dogs that are FAR larger than that. Yes, a pitbull is capable of massive damage. But the FACTS are that pits are NOT aggressive to humans by nature. There are numerous studys on this. Just like there are numerous studys on there better temperament than most ALL dogs. My point is the idiots who make claims are doing just that. While you have people like myself jmt and all the other smart educated people who chimed in with this thread. Even guys like diesel, who is not fan of pits made good points and did not just hurl false things around like these bozos. There is not a "pitbull" problem. I live in a major city. I have friends in places that would be considered "ghetto". There is no pitbull problem there. This is so over blown. Are pitbulls the new "tough guy" breed? Yes. Do attacks happen? Of course. But the general population is not in any "danger". News outlets make me laugh. When there is nothing going on they need something to sensationalize.

body88

« Reply #194 on: July 19, 2006, 07:42:13 AM »
I bet your the same kind of fool thats pro gun control too huh? I was bit by a fox terrier as a kid, but I dont think they are all vicious and dangerious to man. Your last paragraph is best- "You never hear killer Labrador, shepherd, and poodle attacks child". I guarantee that Labs, shepherds and Poodles bite far more people than Pits, Rotts, or Mastiffs. Wow I can see the head lines now " 7 year old boy mauled by a standard poodle!" Everyone knows the media is just desperate to get a great story, and Pitbull attacks make great ones. The fact of the matter is Pits are no more aggressive by nature than any other breed, but they are capable of a lot more damage when they attack someone and thats why they make headlines when someone gets bit.

Thats how people like this solve problems. The quick fix. Just ban it! Wont work. The problem owners will just get a new breed. There are many to choose from. These fools cannot see the problem is not in the dogs. It is in the society they are living in. It is in the people who own the animals. Pitbulls are not born thinkin, " oh boy in a few months I can maul humans". Pitbulls have a better tempermant score than 99 percent of the breeds out there. This is fact.

Like I said a few pages back. If you have a clogged atery the fix is have a bypass and get it cleaned out. But until you change the way you live your lifestyle, the things you eat and the way you take care of yourself that bad boy is going to continue to clog.

The point to that analogy is the true problem lies in the source not the action caused by it.

Patricku9

• Getbig II
« Reply #195 on: July 19, 2006, 09:06:25 AM »
most vicious pitbulls have been raised as fighting dogs by inner city drug dealers and pimps,any dog raised that way would be vicious.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: July 19, 2006, 10:30:22 AM »
My opinion is there's a lot of uneducated people out there.

I've read most of this thread & this point has been brought up. Besides having shitty owners of a dog....I think people being uneducated is another big issue.

Case in point (this might make you guys laugh a little).....

Was walking my puppy Diego which is now a 17 week old Rottie & weighs 60 lbs.

Diego is a puppy but for the most part is extremely calm & walks on a leash like he's been through hours of obedience.

This girl (probably around 20-23 years old) was walking in the same direction but did not want to pass us because Diego stopped & was taking a shit on the grass & was about 4-5 feet away from the side walk.

When I realized she was standing there I looked at her...& she said "I'm afraid of dogs!".....I said...."uh....don't worry....he's just a puppy....besides....he's a little busy right now".

She continued to walk by but had to cover the side of her face with her hand because she couldn't stand to look at him because she was terrified.  Poor dog was just trying to take a shit - lol.

Anyways....some people are just idiots.

here's Diego with a couple of his brother & sisters on a playdate about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks ago.

Diego is the big pup that looks like goof trying to get out of the pool.

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: July 19, 2006, 12:12:01 PM »
My opinion is there's a lot of uneducated people out there.

I've read most of this thread & this point has been brought up. Besides having shitty owners of a dog....I think people being uneducated is another big issue.

Case in point (this might make you guys laugh a little).....

Was walking my puppy Diego which is now a 17 week old Rottie & weighs 60 lbs.

Diego is a puppy but for the most part is extremely calm & walks on a leash like he's been through hours of obedience.

This girl (probably around 20-23 years old) was walking in the same direction but did not want to pass us because Diego stopped & was taking a shit on the grass & was about 4-5 feet away from the side walk.

When I realized she was standing there I looked at her...& she said "I'm afraid of dogs!".....I said...."uh....don't worry....he's just a puppy....besides....he's a little busy right now".

She continued to walk by but had to cover the side of her face with her hand because she couldn't stand to look at him because she was terrified.  Poor dog was just trying to take a shit - lol.

Anyways....some people are just idiots.

here's Diego with a couple of his brother & sisters on a playdate about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks ago.

Diego is the big pup that looks like goof trying to get out of the pool.

Or she was infact afraid of dogs!

Anyway, bring your dog to my town, it's full of pakis and most of 'em are shit scared of dogs. Just walk past any group of pakis with your dog and watch them scatter like roaches lol

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: July 20, 2006, 11:19:01 AM »
Or she was infact afraid of dogs!

Anyway, bring your dog to my town, it's full of pakis and most of 'em are shit scared of dogs. Just walk past any group of pakis with your dog and watch them scatter like roaches lol

it's pretty funny to see someone terrified of a puppy.....especially when he has no clue what the hell is going on.

he just wants lick everything & too busy chasing bugs on the ground - lol

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: July 20, 2006, 12:36:54 PM »
this whole thing is stupid, more people die from falling cocunuts every yea than pitbull and shark attacks and alligator attacks combined. so i say ban cocunut trees