Author Topic: DITKA THREAD: attn: chicago residents  (Read 7364 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: attn: chicago residents
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2006, 11:17:25 AM »
Quads has the ENTIRE LINE of first generation Nataulis equipment.
Hey player...PM let and let me know if you ever want to hike down to the southside and train at my gym...Quads is a cold gym I respect it. The Quads in Calumet is better. Do you live in that area? Montrose/Broadway? There isnt sugar in your shoes I hope.

Pumps Gym has alot of competitors training out of there now. I just signed up a local girl who just competed Nationally for her first time last month. She loves the joint.
?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: attn: chicago residents
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2006, 11:30:08 AM »
Hey player...PM let and let me know if you ever want to hike down to the southside and train at my gym...Quads is a cold gym I respect it. The Quads in Calumet is better. Do you live in that area? Montrose/Broadway? There isnt sugar in your shoes I hope.

Pumps Gym has alot of competitors training out of there now. I just signed up a local girl who just competed Nationally for her first time last month. She loves the joint.
you sound pretty tough, an Animal Pak kind of guy.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: DITKA THREAD: attn: chicago residents
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2006, 11:48:11 AM »

Hahahahaha! Just this morning I was there at 4:34am...sitting on a utility bench with a big black hoodie on w/ combat boots laces untied no socks with a cut on my shin asking myself...'why am I here?'

I'm a bad mthrfkr!
?