Author Topic: Chicerillos shocking remarks about Titus!  (Read 23218 times)

thisiskeith12

Everything has 'issues', spunkmouth.   

Dear Mr. Ihaveabagfullofnamesthat arelameandIstillusebecau seIdontknowtheyarelamean dIstillLAUGHatmyownjokes ,

Seriously, you are taking this too seriously.

Bast175

Dear Mr. Ihaveabagfullofnamesthat arelameandIstillusebecau seIdontknowtheyarelamean dIstillLAUGHatmyownjokes ,

Seriously, you are taking this too seriously.

melt-down

thisiskeith12

melt-down

surrender proclaimation

Don't cry!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
nothing turns out weird, he is a pro athlete. You either go there and show respect, and because he is a professional he will show you respect back... Obviously with a pro athlete there aint gonna be a 'violent' scenes. What do you think? Unless it's Tie Domi, Tyson, Rodman etc.. If you show him disrespect and go and spit in his face, or say the words you say in your internet world where you think your tough, then there will be a form of trouble.

Pro athlete................. .LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

latrell

You had a nice little temporary meltdown yesterday when that picture of you was posted. Don't take everything so seriously Bastiano ;D

meltdown is a nerdy word, stop using it so much e-geek.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
meltdown is a nerdy word, stop using it so much e-geek.
we at get big like it ;D

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Adonis you wimped out of the 'Tom Prince weight challenge', in what was probably the most humiliating owning in the history of getbig [until those pictures of you and the tranny surfaced]. I did actually agree with you on that occasion - there is no way that a kidneyless AIDS victim like Prince is 240. I was disgusted when you backed down with some weasly politician like excuse. You were made to look like an utter fool.

ether

• Getbig IV
I seriously doubt that...me and 240 got two things in common...JACK and SHIT.

you're both italian.

you're both named bob/rob.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
you're both italian.

you're both named bob/rob.

I think neither is Italian. Both are Americans.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Adonis you wimped out of the 'Tom Prince weight challenge', in what was probably the most humiliating owning in the history of getbig [until those pictures of you and the tranny surfaced]. I did actually agree with you on that occasion - there is no way that a kidneyless AIDS victim like Prince is 240. I was disgusted when you backed down with some weasly politician like excuse. You were made to look like an utter fool.

This coming from someone who wants to be jackhammered in the ass by a plastic dong with bad intentions.  You are one step away from gay for pay minus the muscle.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
im going to the olympia this year...and if i see shawn ray im going to tell him hes a little bitch. thats my goal...that, and to meet ronnie coleman.   

i hate that son of a bitch shawn ray.

Why do you hate him?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Bast175

I think neither is Italian. Both are Americans.

YIP
Zack

he meant ethnically not based on where they live.   I didn't expect such a dumb comment by you Zachary.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
You had a nice little temporary meltdown yesterday when that picture of you was posted. Don't take everything so seriously Bastiano ;D

Alex looks like Screeh from saved by the bell.!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Why do you hate him?

YIP
Zack

I htink Ray made fun of him at one time.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Thats the FACT, Jack.

Another classic line from Mr. Chick.

Not quite as good as "know your role" but close.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
This "Bob" character is kind of a douchebag, huh?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
The time period I wanted to have the Weigh-in was around Halloween as evidenced by that old PM from Reno.

Chick wanted to have it at the Excalibur contest in which he was MCing.

I have some more PM`s from Ron I think stating this.

Can anyone tell me the date of the 2005 Excalibur?

All irrelevant...after you started waffling, it was said we could hold it ANYTIME. I picked the Excalibur because it was a public setting...Ron even volunteered to hold the money and oversee the weigh-in...as usual, you'll try and weasel your way out of this one too.

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son....

gatrainer

• Getbig III

Nice Animal House quote!  :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
All irrelevant...after you started waffling, it was said we could hold it ANYTIME. I picked the Excalibur because it was a public setting...Ron even volunteered to hold the money and oversee the weigh-in...as usual, you'll try and weasel your way out of this one too.

I agree.  Either is old,bitter and drug dependent.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
I agree.  Either is old,bitter and drug dependent.

nice dodge...just admit it, you don't have 2 nickles to rub together, and you're a shit talking fool on the internet.
Why you getting mad at me? You're the one who was called on your challenge, and couldn't back it up. Be a man for Gods sake....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
nice dodge...just admit it, you don't have 2 nickles to rub together, and you're a shit talking fool on the internet.
Why you getting mad at me? You're the one who was called on your challenge, and couldn't back it up. Be a man for Gods sake....

I can`t admit what is not true.  MAd?  You are the one with the high propensity towards M E L T Down.  Ask Jeff MCfarland about me next time you see him at Golds.  He will tell you whats up.   Be a man you say?   Your track record for admittance of being in the wrong is really poor. 

Do you want to resume the challenge?  Is that what you are saying? Or does the Bob/Tom camp want a new one?

thisiskeith12

Adonis < Suicide

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Chick how is your wife?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Chick how is your wife?

She's great, thanks for asking.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
nice dodge...just admit it, you don't have 2 nickles to rub together,

You might call it "telling it like it is", but you just insulted someone you believe is poor.

Do you feel that poor people are beneath you?