Author Topic: Chicerillos shocking remarks about Titus!  (Read 23257 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
She's great, thanks for asking.

I met/saw you guys at the NY masters show, when you guys were posing out back in that little yard and you stood on top of that 3-foot stoop that ran across the side to pose for her.  I was standing right next to her with my partner and she told us that she was all proud and stuff.  We even snapped a few shots for ourselves.  Then you came around and the first thing she asked you was, "Did you call Tom yet?"

thisiskeith12

You might call it "telling it like it is", but you just insulted someone you believe is poor.

Do you feel that poor people are beneath you?

Isn't Bob's last name misspelled in the topic title?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
You might call it "telling it like it is", but you just insulted someone you believe is poor.

Standard procedure for those to the manor born. A little 'noblesse obligemight go a long way in dealing with your inferiors, Chickster.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

hahha He is insulting 99 percent of his bretheren with that statement.  Bodybuilders don`t have jobs,health insurance or any kind of financial stability or security.

Clearly he is not the right man for the Athlete`s rep as the majority of his constituents(fellow bodybuilders) are poor and are falling even deeper than the average poverty level.

thisiskeith12

Adonis < Suicide

:D

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son....

Another absolute classic from our resident Athlete's Rep.

Not as good as "know your role" but better than "that's the FACT, Jack".

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft

I'm not the one who initiated the original bet...TA was. He was boasting about having $10K to burn...but backed out faster than you can say "internet troll" when called on it.

If he is poor, why is he making bets he can't back up?

tom joad

• Getbig V
Hey Bob, what's Prince tipping the scales at these days?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
He tipped the scales at $20,250...the amount of the deposit he made last week from his Property management co.

No one (except Adonis) really cares what Tom weighs...he's a retired pro bb, key word being RETIRED.

Tom's focus is being healthy, not size and certainly not weight.

He also doesn't read this shit...so you are all wasting your time if you think he cares.

tom joad

• Getbig V
He tipped the scales at $20,250...the amount of the deposit he made last week from his Property management co.

No one (except Adonis) really cares what Tom weighs...he's a retired pro bb, key word being RETIRED.

He also doesn't read this shit...so you are all wasting your time if you think he cares.

Fair enough.  But then wasn't it kind of silly for you to take a bet on Tom's behalf about something he (apparently) doesn't care about?

Slick Vic

I seriously doubt that...me and 240 got two things in common...JACK and SHIT.
Damn, Bob. He gets to you that much???

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

240, if it helps, poor people are beneath me......fyi.   As are fat, ugly, stupid and non-white people......again, fyi.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Not at all...like the saying goes:

"A fool and his money are soon seperated."

Tom knew nothing about it until I mentioned it to him...he said "great..take the bet, I'll split it with you".

TA welched, the rest is history.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V

Why are you posting someone else's personal banking transactions?

There's no way you're mature enough to be Athlete's Rep. of a little league team nevermind professional bodybuilding. Are you sure you're not a few decades younger than you look? You act more like you're in your early 20's than in your early 40's.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Damn, Bob. He gets to you that much???

Yeah man...he gets to me soooooooo much that I actually capatilized the words Jack and Shit...can you believe that? What a "meltdown"....

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
I just took a huge crap!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Why are you posting someone else's personal banking transactions?

There's no way you're mature enough to be Athlete's Rep. of a little league team nevermind professional bodybuilding. Are you sure you're not a few decades younger than you look? You act more like you're in your early 20's than in your early 40's.

It's a ficticious amount, genius...

You MUST be in your early 20's to have had that go over your head...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Not at all...like the saying goes:

"A fool and his money are soon seperated."

Tom knew nothing about it until I mentioned it to him...he said "great..take the bet, I'll split it with you".

TA welched, the rest is history.

Thats another thing we never had confirmation of......Whether or not Tom would actually state that he wanted to take the bet.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Thats another thing we never had confirmation of......Whether or not Tom would actually state that he wanted to take the bet.

I'm done wasting my time with you....keep trying to come up with excuses in your spare time.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
At least put together a sentence that makes meaning before you post

"makes meaning" = tool

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I'm done wasting my time with you....keep trying to come up with excuses in your spare time.

Does this mean we can`t be friends?

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
just blow me.

Remember that with 2 dudes, it doesn't matter who's blowing who.  Their both fags.  Reword that, like have your mother blow me ;D
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
It's a ficticious amount, genius...

You MUST be in your early 20's to have had that go over your head...

Sure it is, the point is still relevent. Why would you use any amount of money?

Isn't saying Prince is running a successful business enough?

By the way, I love that you call me a genius when you thought pictures were 1 dimensional. LOL

How many dimensions does a picture have again?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Remember that with 2 dudes, it doesn't matter who's blowing who.  Their both fags.  Reword that, like have your mother blow me ;D

Does it matter if the guy getting blowed is blindfolded and not able to grab the person who's blowing him? Because if that doesn't matter, then you can't truly say they are both fags, one of them might not know who is doing the deed.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
"makes meaning" = tool

You should have used "SHUTTHEFUCKUPANDTRAIN" as your screen name.