Author Topic: How much money is Wayne DeMilia investing in PDI?  (Read 13637 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: How much money is Wayne DeMilia investing in PDI?
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2006, 08:20:40 PM »
Fact is, Lee Priest is nothing more than a customer to me.  You and your ex-wife. 

This is a very dangerous statement.  You have openly bragged about being a steroid dealer, Vince.  Since we can reasonably assume that Lee and his ex-wife get their supplements free via endorsements, any reason for them to be "customers" of yours would probably be for... well...

Vince, you're toeing a fine line here.   Even if you assume the best, that they're buying supplements from you, you're still revealing your customer list and worse....

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2006, 08:31:24 PM »
This is a very dangerous statement.  You have openly bragged about being a steroid dealer, Vince.  Since we can reasonably assume that Lee and his ex-wife get their supplements free via endorsements, any reason for them to be "customers" of yours would probably be for... well...

Vince, you're toeing a fine line here.   Even if you assume the best, that they're buying supplements from you, you're still revealing your customer list and worse....

So are you saying that Melvin Goodrum from North Carolina is a steroid dealing criminal that the DEA should look into?

Just curious...

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2006, 08:47:27 PM »
I've pretty much lost respect for Lee Priest.  I haven't said anything about you and you're going to come up here and rag on me.  You wouldn't do it in my face and neither would anyone else on this board or any other board.  I've heard so many people talk smack saying that they were going to confront me at such and such show but when I show up, sucka MC's like you don't even say a peep to me. 

Fact is, Lee Priest is nothing more than a customer to me.  You and your ex-wife.  You can diss me but the punchline will come when you're left in the dust of the PDI and the IRS comes to repo your shit.  You're dirt broke and you have a negative net worth.  If you had so much money, why do you owe taxes????  Not everyone has a 5th grade math education like yourself.

Getting back on subject before getting interuppted by Inch High Private Eye, in order for Wayne to suceed, he will need to have a dozen profitable shows and none that loses money.  If even one does, then it could end in one swoop. 

Getting back to Wayne, if the

UUMMM  DIPSHIT CAUSE WHEN YOU WORK OR HAVE BUISNESSES YOU MAKE MONEY AND WHEN YOU MAKE MONEY YOU MUST PAY TAXES.THEREFORE EINSTEIN I OWE TAXES SHIT YOUR A MORON.ME A CUSTOMER SHIT I THOUGHT THAT WAS YOU AT HE GROCERY STORE BAGGIN MY SHIT.

RHINO290

« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2006, 09:10:56 AM »
UUMMM  DIPSHIT CAUSE WHEN YOU WORK OR HAVE BUISNESSES YOU MAKE MONEY AND WHEN YOU MAKE MONEY YOU MUST PAY TAXES.THEREFORE EINSTEIN I OWE TAXES SHIT YOUR A MORON.ME A CUSTOMER SHIT I THOUGHT THAT WAS YOU AT HE GROCERY STORE BAGGIN MY SHIT.

Lee, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.......

So it's on, a drinking contest between me and Lee(LOL). We will both be dieted down, so the playing field should be level.

Lee, all kidding aside, looking forward to seeing you bro.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2006, 06:31:30 PM »

Yeah, that WAS ME bagging your groceries.  I even threw in an extra carton of Minute Maid for you since I thought you were alright.  Guess not
A

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2006, 07:01:58 PM »
Yeah, that WAS ME bagging your groceries.  I even threw in an extra carton of Minute Maid for you...

You steal from your employer?

Damn, Vince.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2006, 08:28:55 PM »

Yeah, that WAS ME bagging your groceries.  I even threw in an extra carton of Minute Maid for you since I thought you were alright.  Guess not

Minute maid .yeah i fgured you wouldn't give up any free grape soda.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2006, 08:32:00 PM »
grape soda? don't forget the cough syrup

purple stuff

castor troy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2006, 08:38:27 PM »
TREE FIDDY

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V