Author Topic: How much money is Wayne DeMilia investing in PDI?  (Read 13686 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: How much money is Wayne DeMilia investing in PDI?
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2006, 12:45:13 AM »

Its called an example, Lee or is the ink in your tatoo.....never mind.  I'm not even going to go there 

You as an IFBB pro know good and well that the Mr Olympia is the top prize.  Not the Europa Show or the Arnold. 

If they add an amateur event at the Mr Olympia, then that's different.  But they are not are they????  Adding amateur events is cheesy and it may be good for regular events but definitely not for the showpiece of the PDI or IFBB

In order for the PDI to survive, it will have to make a profit rather than a loss.  If it can do that as well as have some other profitable shows then it may have a residue of a chance.  But I think all its going to take is one show losing a lot of money and Wayne will kill the whole thing. 

When I spoke with Wayne last year to discuss being a vendor at the Expo, he stated that he was completely done with bodybuilding.  Now he has this PDI thing.  Its a flip flop

Vince have you ever thought that maybe Wayne told you that because he doesn't want or like you anywhere around him.  You do know you have that effect on people.  Hell most of us have never met you and we don't want to ever meet you.  Can you imagine what people think of you that have actually met you.  The quality of anything YOU are associated with, immediately loses credability and several points.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2006, 08:13:04 AM »
What Lee?  You cant afford a nice crib, some tats and a race car on the money you earn as a professional over 8-10 yrs.  How in the hell cant you do that?  Are your coins legal... or do you have family/friends moving weight for you?

Folks...we have Shawn Ray vs Knoxsville 2.
Oh...Monica!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2006, 08:32:57 AM »
Try beating my mother first.Have you really looked in the mirror .Fuckin retard
;D
Sometime I respect Vince G.
Because how can you say anything or behave like him when you have body like him and show it off  in addition. ???
Is he a generous or just stupid? Which is?

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2006, 08:39:37 AM »
As I have said in past posts I applaud Lee for taking destiny into his hands and not being the corporate puppet. Lee you're a straight shooter which I appreciate, along with the I don't give a Fu%k mentality of what others think.

From what I see Bodybuilding is a hobby for Lee and not a career where his sole income is Bodybuilding. Just like Rhino. He has a FT job, makes good money and has fun with the bodybuilding world. Something many of the IFBB ers need to realize.

Vince I dont know you but you have no credibility with me and it apears most of the other get biggers on here.

Lee,

Jack "Rhino" London, myself and a few others are going out for drinks after the NOC, hopefully you will join us.

RHINO290

« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2006, 08:46:24 AM »
As I have said in past posts I applaud Lee for taking destiny into his hands and not being the corporate puppet. Lee you're a straight shooter which I appreciate, along with the I don't give a Fu%k mentality of what others think.

From what I see Bodybuilding is a hobby for Lee and not a career where his sole income is Bodybuilding. Just like Rhino. He has a FT job, makes good money and has fun with the bodybuilding world. Something many of the IFBB ers need to realize.

Vince I dont know you but you have no credibility with me and it apears most of the other get biggers on here.

Lee,

Jack "Rhino" London, myself and a few others are going out for drinks after the NOC, hopefully you will join us.

Hey,

There's one contest I can beat Lee at, A Drinking contest, that is.

What ya say, old freind? Are ya in? Or are ya too scared.......

Jack

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2006, 08:50:32 AM »
Now now Jack,

You have been dieting for what 12 weeks and if you have been true to the diet....no alcohol!

hence your tolerance is probably a 3 drink maximum  ;)

RHINO290

« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2006, 09:10:12 AM »
Now now Jack,

You have been dieting for what 12 weeks and if you have been true to the diet....no alcohol!

hence your tolerance is probably a 3 drink maximum  ;)

Oh SHit!!! I forgot, you're right, damn I can't win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, lee, you are still invited.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2006, 09:19:23 AM »
Jacky... if you need a stand-in for the drinking contest, I'm your man.
a

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2006, 09:54:24 AM »

I may have gyno but at least I don't have that retarded ass tatoo on my face.  You're as crazy as Mike Tyson with that thing. 

I've had respect for you up until this point but since you've decided to talk trash to an amatuer bodybuilder here's what I really think.

1.  You've squandered your career and your chances at the Mr Olympia by dropping out of shows and running off at the mouth.

2.  You live on borrowed money and you are in debt owing the IRS lots of money.  You live well beyond your means which will eventually catch up with you if you don't change your way.

3.  You switching to the PDI speaks for itself.  Since you couldn't beat the real IFBB pros, you decided to go and beat up on some amatuers like Galanti and Rhino to pay your debts.  I see you feeding them fake confidence that they have a chance when you know they don't have a chance in hell. 

4.  Just because you're a buffed up Willy Wonka midget doesn't mean you have to dress like a clown, I would show pictures but I think Mr Blackwell would come down to SC to kick my ass.

5.  That comment you made about only using a small amounts of steroids was a complete bunch of shit and you know it.  You'll eventually be on a dialysis machine in a few years if you keep lying to yourself

Lee Priest, you can kiss my ass you piece of crap.  I'm surprised you didn't make any black jokes at me but I'm sure you're saving it for Paul Dillett to hear since he's a complete moron like yourself

hahahahahah...ur the real vince g....hhahahah the most shittiest body of all time and ur insultin one of the best in bodybuilding..vince get a life with ur man boobs....hahahahah ur body makes me laugh my ass off...hahahhahahahaahahh a...LEE PRIEST KICK HIS ASS
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

thisiskeith12

« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2006, 09:56:56 AM »
I think the top tier guys are curious to see how it turns out, to see if it does succeed on a smaller scale first.

RHINO290

« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2006, 10:24:22 AM »
Jacky... if you need a stand-in for the drinking contest, I'm your man.

Well, your most def. invited to the party...see you then!!!!!

Yes, I might need help!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2006, 10:31:45 AM »
OMG.....! Who is actually standing behind the camera for this idiot? Then again, we need someone like Vince to remind us that we don't look so bad.
This is so true, DB. As I get 'older' and think that I'm slipping a bit, I see this walking delusion prancing around on Getbig and I feel a whole lot better about myself. Shallow perhaps; human definitely. 

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2006, 12:40:50 PM »
Now I rarely venture into arguments, but Vince I'll make the black joke and that is that you are an insult to the black race which is probably the most genetically gifted race in terms of muscle development. Not everyone here has a worldclass physique some of us just like to train and are fans but why in the blue hell are you setting yourself up for embarrassment by A) claiming you are a bodybuilder and B) trading barbs with a professional bodybuilder ? Its like a first year university student telling a doctor that he is bad at practicing medicine. Get some perspective dude

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2006, 01:24:30 PM »
Lee, you do realize Vince is the most delusional cunt on the planet, right?

Even Lee Priest gets pwnage on Vince.

That's terrible.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

castor troy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2006, 03:42:45 PM »
STICK TO THE TOPIC PEOPLE AND STOP TALKING ABOUT LEE PRIEST OR VINCE!

TO ANSWER THE QUESTION:   TRREEEEEE FIDDDYYY

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2006, 04:34:09 PM »
Hey,

There's one contest I can beat Lee at, A Drinking contest, that is.

What ya say, old freind? Are ya in? Or are ya too scared.......

Jack

mmmmm let me think :)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2006, 04:36:07 PM »
I'm pretty sure I've read that Lee doesn't drink at all - even in the off-season

Lee?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2006, 05:03:15 PM »
Yeah i don't.Good knows what i would do if i did
Probaly get a tat on my face :)
Yes i did that sober so imagine if i drank.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2006, 06:51:13 PM »
I've pretty much lost respect for Lee Priest.  I haven't said anything about you and you're going to come up here and rag on me.  You wouldn't do it in my face and neither would anyone else on this board or any other board.  I've heard so many people talk smack saying that they were going to confront me at such and such show but when I show up, sucka MC's like you don't even say a peep to me. 

Fact is, Lee Priest is nothing more than a customer to me.  You and your ex-wife.  You can diss me but the punchline will come when you're left in the dust of the PDI and the IRS comes to repo your shit.  You're dirt broke and you have a negative net worth.  If you had so much money, why do you owe taxes????  Not everyone has a 5th grade math education like yourself.

Getting back on subject before getting interuppted by Inch High Private Eye, in order for Wayne to suceed, he will need to have a dozen profitable shows and none that loses money.  If even one does, then it could end in one swoop. 

Getting back to Wayne, if the
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2006, 07:01:35 PM »
Fact is, Lee Priest is nothing more than a customer to me.  You and your ex-wife.  You can diss me but the punchline will come when you're left in the dust of the PDI and the IRS comes to repo your shit.  You're dirt broke and you have a negative net worth.  If you had so much money, why do you owe taxes????  Not everyone has a 5th grade math education like yourself.

I don't understand what is wrong with the fact that Lee paid 50 grand in taxes.  he's made is clear that he pulls 200k+ from all his enrdorsements and other work.  Lee is incredibly marketable, not only in the US but worldwide as well.   Just because lee pays taxes, doesn't mean he's in trouble with the IRS.  it means he got the auto-extension (usually 6 months, right?), and his accountant gave him the bill for 2005, which he paid.

I do not see evidence of Lee having anything being "repoed by the IRS".

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2006, 07:03:17 PM »
LMFAO,he said sucka mc's :D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2006, 07:58:26 PM »

f**k Lee Priest.  Its pretty lowball when an  pro insults an amatuer competitor about his physique.  Shawn Perine is right.

Vince you are NO competitor.  Have you taken your meds today

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2006, 08:00:12 PM »
I've pretty much lost respect for Lee Priest.  I haven't said anything about you and you're going to come up here and rag on me.  You wouldn't do it in my face and neither would anyone else on this board or any other board.  I've heard so many people talk smack saying that they were going to confront me at such and such show but when I show up, sucka MC's like you don't even say a peep to me. 

Getting back on subject before getting interuppted by Inch High Private Eye, in order for Wayne to suceed, he will need to have a dozen profitable shows and none that loses money.  If even one does, then it could end in one swoop. 

How do you "supposedly" know so much about Lee Priest financial situation?

newmom

« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2006, 08:04:49 PM »
hey vince..lee did say in another thread he paid 59k in taxes how much more could he possible owe...i think this thread has gotten off topic...

how much do the winners get was my original question

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2006, 08:06:36 PM »

Vince honestly, why do you come on here.  You are such an outsider in this industry.  It's like me being a keynote speaker at an Anorexia Convention.  I just don't fit in.  You don't fit in here.  You are defintiely the resident "joker".  You have never had anyone back you up for anything.  We are still waiting to see the list of people you sponsor.  You are allot like the guy on Saturday Night Live who lies all the time.  But you aren't acting.  You are defintiely fun to read though.  Always count on laughing when reading your posts and seeing whatyou look like.