Author Topic: How much money is Wayne DeMilia investing in PDI?  (Read 13639 times)

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
Re: How much money is Wayne DeMilia investing in PDI?
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2006, 05:49:05 PM »

Even if I beat Lee Priest, I'm sure I'd be waiting for the check 10 years later... ::) ::)

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!!

See, you never sieze to exploit delusionism.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2006, 05:49:41 PM »
The Arnold Classic is a big show but its certainly not the showpiece.  That's the Mr Olympia. 

Your statement indicates that you've never attended either event.  That's not an indictment, mind you, I understand that travel is very expensive, but if you were to see both, you'd understand that it's not even close.

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2006, 05:50:04 PM »
lee can you give an honest assesment of vince's physique?

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2006, 05:52:51 PM »
OMG.....! Who is actually standing behind the camera for this idiot? Then again, we need someone like Vince to remind us that we don't look so bad.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2006, 05:55:58 PM »
lee can you give an honest assesment of vince's physique?

Milk GOT  MILK.

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2006, 06:00:59 PM »
Lee, do u think u can take Pookie Vince under your wing for a year or so? I don't think i can look at another picture of the bag of shit.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2006, 06:14:58 PM »
Milk GOT  MILK.

I may have gyno but at least I don't have that retarded ass tatoo on my face.  You're as crazy as Mike Tyson with that thing. 

I've had respect for you up until this point but since you've decided to talk trash to an amatuer bodybuilder here's what I really think.

1.  You've squandered your career and your chances at the Mr Olympia by dropping out of shows and running off at the mouth.

2.  You live on borrowed money and you are in debt owing the IRS lots of money.  You live well beyond your means which will eventually catch up with you if you don't change your way.

3.  You switching to the PDI speaks for itself.  Since you couldn't beat the real IFBB pros, you decided to go and beat up on some amatuers like Galanti and Rhino to pay your debts.  I see you feeding them fake confidence that they have a chance when you know they don't have a chance in hell. 

4.  Just because you're a buffed up Willy Wonka midget doesn't mean you have to dress like a clown, I would show pictures but I think Mr Blackwell would come down to SC to kick my ass.

5.  That comment you made about only using a small amounts of steroids was a complete bunch of shit and you know it.  You'll eventually be on a dialysis machine in a few years if you keep lying to yourself

Lee Priest, you can kiss my ass you piece of crap.  I'm surprised you didn't make any black jokes at me but I'm sure you're saving it for Paul Dillett to hear since he's a complete moron like yourself

A

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2006, 06:19:16 PM »

I may have gyno but at least I don't have that retarded ass tatoo on my face.  You're as crazy as Mike Tyson with that thing. 

I've had respect for you up until this point but since you've decided to talk trash to an amatuer bodybuilder here's what I really think.

1.  You've squandered your career and your chances at the Mr Olympia by dropping out of shows and running off at the mouth.

2.  You live on borrowed money and you are in debt owing the IRS lots of money.  You live well beyond your means which will eventually catch up with you if you don't change your way.

3.  You switching to the PDI speaks for itself.  Since you couldn't beat the real IFBB pros, you decided to go and beat up on some amatuers like Galanti and Rhino to pay your debts.  I see you feeding them fake confidence that they have a chance when you know they don't have a chance in hell. 

4.  Just because you're a buffed up Willy Wonka midget doesn't mean you have to dress like a clown, I would show pictures but I think Mr Blackwell would come down to SC to kick my ass.

5.  That comment you made about only using a small amounts of steroids was a complete bunch of shit and you know it.  You'll eventually be on a dialysis machine in a few years if you keep lying to yourself

Lee Priest, you can kiss my ass you piece of crap.  I'm surprised you didn't make any black jokes at me but I'm sure you're saving it for Paul Dillett to hear since he's a complete moron like yourself

I also hear that when he goes to the supermarket, he doesn't return his shopping cart to the designated collection area.  :(

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2006, 06:19:42 PM »
Pookie, you just blew your chance to train with a star.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2006, 06:26:14 PM »
Pookie, you just blew your chance to train with a star.

Fuck Lee Priest.  Its pretty lowball when an  pro insults an amatuer competitor about his physique.  Shawn Perine is right.
A

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2006, 06:29:55 PM »

MONSTER MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2006, 06:34:16 PM »
Pookie, are you saying that Lee Priest's training methods aren't good enuff for you?

newmom

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2006, 06:39:19 PM »
how much do the top 3 winners get for pdi show....I have to say I don't know much about the pdi..or how a person qualifies, no offense to non pro's competiting

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2006, 07:58:14 PM »

I may have gyno but at least I don't have that retarded ass tatoo on my face.  You're as crazy as Mike Tyson with that thing.  KNOW BUT YOUR FACE IS RETARDED I CAN REMOVE THE TAT WHAT WILL YOU DO DECAPATATE YOURSELF.

YOU NO AMATURE BODYBUILDER .DO YOU BODYBUILD ?

1.  You've squandered your career and your chances at the Mr Olympia by dropping out of shows and running off at the mouth.I KNEW I WOULD NEVER WIN THE OLYMPIA NEVER HAD A DRAM TOO.UNLIKE YOU

2.  You live on borrowed money and you are in debt owing the IRS lots of money.  You live well beyond your means which will eventually catch up with you if you don't change your way.I HAVE NEVER BORROWED MONEY.I AM NOT IN DEBT I OWE THE IRS CAUSE THE MORE YOU MAKE THE MORE YOU OWE.NO DON'T LIVE NEYOND MY MEANS I HAVE 1 CAR PLACE TO LIVE FOOD ON MY TABLE .THEN I GIVE SOME AWAY.IF YOU GET LUCKY I MIGHT GIVE YOU SOME.

3.  You switching to the PDI speaks for itself.  Since you couldn't beat the real IFBB pros, you decided to go and beat up on some amatuers like Galanti and Rhino to pay your debts.  I see you feeding them fake confidence that they have a chance when you know they don't have a chance in hell.  KNOW THEY HAVE A CHANCE UNLIKE YOU.NO LOOK BACK I HAVE BEATEN THE IFBB PRO AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER 13 YEARS AS A PRO 21 YEARS TOTAL COMPETING I AM DOING OK I THINK.

4.  Just because you're a buffed up Willy Wonka midget doesn't mean you have to dress like a clown, I would show pictures but I think Mr Blackwell would come down to SC to kick my ass.HEY I LIKE MY LOOK WHAT YOU WEAR FUBU

5.  That comment you made about only using a small amounts of steroids was a complete bunch of shit and you know it.  You'll eventually be on a dialysis machine in a few years if you keep lying to yourself NO IT IS TRUE.I TELL THE TRUTH UNLIKE YOU.OH HERES THE TRUTH AGAIN YOU STILL SUCK

Lee Priest, you can kiss my ass you piece of crap.  I'm surprised you didn't make any black jokes at me but I'm sure you're saving it for Paul Dillett to hear since he's a complete moron like yourself  NAH YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT WHY RUB IT IN.PAUL AND I ARE GREAT FRIENDS .

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2006, 07:59:32 PM »

f**k Lee Priest.  Its pretty lowball when an  pro insults an amatuer competitor about his physique.  Shawn Perine is right.

HEY I AM JUST GETTING YOU READY FOR WHEN YOU TURN PRO.WE HEAR IT ALL THE TIME FROM YOU AMATURES SO PAYBACKS A BITCH :)

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2006, 08:02:35 PM »
HEY I AM JUST GETTING YOU READY FOR WHEN YOU TURN PRO.WE HEAR IT ALL THE TIME FROM YOU AMATURES SO PAYBACKS A BITCH :)

Lee is the man...he always tells it like it is...

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2006, 08:06:53 PM »
Try beating my mother first.Have you really looked in the mirror .Fuckin retard

Lee, stop beating around the bush, say what you really mean!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2006, 08:07:14 PM »
Pookie

Classic "New Jack City" blast....

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2006, 08:08:54 PM »
So true Mr Priest.They can all talk rubbish about Pros but the moment anyone says anything about their Pitiful Physiques they scream like little girls.I have seen some of the worst computer rats in this forum and guys like 240 and others who have been exposed should look at themselves and stop talking so much Rubbish and be decent.IMO.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2006, 08:11:27 PM »
I'm surprised you didn't make any black jokes at me

Don't even try it.

Everyone here already knows that you got kicked out of the Black race.

castor troy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2006, 08:37:17 PM »
Back to the question:

TREE FIDDY
[/size]

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2006, 08:49:05 PM »
...still wondering why anyone argues or even responds to a young black guy who's built like an old white woman...

Special "ISupportTheUnitedNegroCo llegeFund" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2006, 09:41:09 PM »
Lee, stop beating around the bush, say what you really mean!

HEY HOW YOU BEEN YOU BLOODY pussy :)  ?

HEY I SAID THE C WORD NOT PUSSY.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2006, 09:44:25 PM »

Hey Lee, is bodybuilding a sport?
"Shut the F up and train"

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2006, 10:49:23 PM »

Lee the correct term in the US to describe vince is fucktard     just ;letting you know