Author Topic: Biggest neck ever?  (Read 46670 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Biggest neck ever?
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2006, 07:26:24 AM »
Here's Goldberg.

on those pic's his shoulders up look great then full body goes down a bit.traps are sick but he alway's had them tensed up....

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2006, 11:52:55 AM »
only, that is a big neck.
in your prime could to take travis pagent?

Not sure.  He is very quick.  I am pretty sure I was stronger than he is.  John Brezenk in his prime would kill him.  There are are a few others back in the 80's that would kill him too.  He is awesome though.  He is good for the sport cause he is very colorful.  Can't argue with his success in armwrestling.  I haven't really watched him much.  I don't follow it at all.  I didn't even follow it when I comepted. 

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2006, 12:05:56 PM »
Here is a 21" neck

You're a beast bro! Any tips for me to strengthen my strength better?

Thanks
#

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2006, 12:46:54 PM »
I don't follow it at all.  I didn't even follow it when I comepted.
That is hilarious. Imagine being a ranked competitor and not even following your sport and its competition. I thought I was the only one who was this removed.  ;D

ReEvolution

• Getbig III
  • goodbye ronnie
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2006, 09:10:14 PM »
Not sure.  He is very quick.  I am pretty sure I was stronger than he is.  John Brezenk in his prime would kill him.  There are are a few others back in the 80's that would kill him too.  He is awesome though.  He is good for the sport cause he is very colorful.  Can't argue with his success in armwrestling.  I haven't really watched him much.  I don't follow it at all.  I didn't even follow it when I comepted. 
he is fast as hell, but i don't think the competition is what it was back in your day.  i have no doubt you were stronger.  the speed vs. power thing makes for good shit. Pagent is a colorful guy for sure. 
two thumbs WAY up!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2006, 12:17:19 AM »
That is hilarious. Imagine being a ranked competitor and not even following your sport and its competition. I thought I was the only one who was this removed.  ;D

That's just how I am.  I really didn't associate with anybody in the sport.  I showed up comepted won usually and left.  I don't know why it's just how I am.  Most of the pros took it very seriously.  They trained everyday by pulling.  They had inner tubes tied to their passenger side door so they could pull while driving.  I just basically got as strong as I could and practiced starts all by myself.  I was very quick at the start but still not as quick as most.  The thing was I wa very strong and could usually stop everyone at my shoulder and push threw them.  I was not a puller.  I wrestled inside cause I was strong through my shoulders, lats and chest.  I had very strong tri's.  My biceps were strong but mostly as static where I couldn't pull a guy as easy as pushing.  Plus I barely remember people I grew up with.  I am really bad with names.  I used to meet so many new people everyday and just could not concentrate enough on remembering any of them.  But I would remember faces very good.

Here is another neck shot ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2006, 12:20:30 AM »
Here are a couple of my buddies.  They have big necks

jacshelb

• Getbig II
  • "guys in tank tops are assholes"
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2006, 11:16:39 AM »
Damn! Kaz was so powerful that he had "three-ways" with trucks!  ;D

Jacob

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2006, 11:28:22 AM »
Damn! Kaz was so powerful that he had "three-ways" with trucks!  ;D

Jacob

That was my Bronco.  We did a thing for a program here.  He tied himself to the frnot of my Bronco then we tied the rope to the back of the TV van and he would hold them while they floored the van.  The tires would spin and it was pretty cool how he held it.  That Bronco went through allot of shit.  Me and Kaz got pulled over by the cops in it.  It ended up being a 20 minute autograph session.

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2006, 03:43:15 PM »
Here are a couple of my buddies.  They have big necks

I may be mistaking the Leiato guy for someone else, but it seems like I remember seeing him in gyms around Honolulu some 6-8 years ago (when I lived there). I think I remember reading about him being a competitive powerlifter on a flyer. It seems like I also recall that he was in the US Coast Guard.
Greed is good!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2006, 03:47:26 PM »
KIETH must have a huge neck by now since all the thumpin up and down he does with his head at his special samoan meetings.
just push some weight!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2006, 01:45:34 AM »
I may be mistaking the Leiato guy for someone else, but it seems like I remember seeing him in gyms around Honolulu some 6-8 years ago (when I lived there). I think I remember reading about him being a competitive powerlifter on a flyer. It seems like I also recall that he was in the US Coast Guard.

Yep thats him.  I thnk he retired from the USCG.  We trained at The Gym in Keawe St. later World Gym.  Tony was named Military Sportmans of the Year.  He is also know as the strongest person in the US Military.  He also was on the Samoan Olympic team in Sydney.  A great guy and ultra strong.  Benches 600, squats 700+ and deads about 750

jacshelb

• Getbig II
  • "guys in tank tops are assholes"
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2006, 11:38:00 AM »
That was my Bronco.  We did a thing for a program here.  He tied himself to the frnot of my Bronco then we tied the rope to the back of the TV van and he would hold them while they floored the van.  The tires would spin and it was pretty cool how he held it.  That Bronco went through allot of shit.  Me and Kaz got pulled over by the cops in it.  It ended up being a 20 minute autograph session.

I like those broncos, nice looking trucks.  Pretty amazing feat of strength too!  Would have loved to hang out with Kaz.

Jacob

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2006, 11:41:26 AM »
our very own RHINO290 is preparing him for that show

Speaking of Rhino, the rumor mill has him training with Glass and Strydom, prepping for the NOC.

brock125

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2006, 12:04:47 PM »
How about Brock Lesnar? He has some huge traps. Kurt Angle also has a very thick neck.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2012, 02:37:29 PM »
Has this been topped yet?

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2012, 03:00:08 PM »
you guys are too limited in your  'muscle view'

the biggest muscle neck ever -proportionally speaking- was held by a woman (where his hippo-lito when u need him???)

dana 'the neck' in your face male chauvinists

and those pecs, hmm..goldberg my ass

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2012, 03:03:14 PM »
  J. King
  T. Spikes

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2012, 04:33:15 PM »
this dude

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2012, 04:41:38 PM »
goldberg

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2012, 05:04:57 PM »
Not the Biggest, However one of the Thickest necks of his Generation of Athletes @ only 220lbs or under (prime Tyson that is)

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2012, 05:11:34 PM »
Lee Priest's mom and ...

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2012, 05:16:24 PM »
Jags LB Paul Posluszny and Saint SS Roman Harper

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2012, 05:46:51 PM »

we are talking necks not traps
we are talking muscle neks, not fat/muscle necks

this girl is a legit freak

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2012, 05:55:56 PM »
Has this been topped yet?

Damn, you got me, I was scrolling through to see if he'd been posted yet.