Author Topic: The Great Sarcasm Will Be Judging The Mr. GetBig Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 12109 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
another reason this show is a joke.  Here's a guy who's totally in LOVE with one of the contestants, never ever stops talking shit about how huge and ripped this guy is..is all over his dick at every chance and he's gonna judge the show?  Wow..I'm sure you'll be unbiased.  I mean you only flew out to spend quality time with Adonis and already proclaimed him the biggest and strongest natural on getbig...yeah, you're fair.

Carefull with this one Sarcasm.. he knows not how to control his raging manlust!
just push some weight!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Hey Alexxx, check out the squads new avatar, they are using a gun now ;D
E

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Hey Alexxx, check out the squads new avatar, they are using a gun now ;D

haha yes its for their lack of men missiles since they have overjaculated into each others faces. ;)
just push some weight!

danielson

• Getbig V
haha yes its for their lack of men missiles since they have overjaculated into each others faces. ;)

funniest thing i have ever seen on this site. They think they are gangbangers ;D They are just a pepsquad ;D
E

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Carefull with this one Sarcasm.. he knows not how to control his raging manlust!

still stalking me, huh?  Wow..first I thought you just had a silly little crush on me now I'm thinking it's turning into much more...
nasser=piece of shit

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
still stalking me, huh?  Wow..first I thought you just had a silly little crush on me now I'm thinking it's turning into much more...

Don't you have a goat to clean?
just push some weight!

natural al

• Getbig V
Don't you have a goat to clean?

wow you reply in 2 minutes...you must be in love..sorry bro, I'm married.  I know it's breaking your heart but that's the way it is.  If you mean don't I have money to make and a hot wife to bang later when you asked me if I had a goat to clean then yes I do.  What's your job again?  Livin in the basement and doing chores for your mom is not a job either.
nasser=piece of shit

danielson

• Getbig V
wow you reply in 2 minutes...you must be in love..sorry bro, I'm married.  I know it's breaking your heart but that's the way it is.  If you mean don't I have money to make and a hot wife to bang later when you asked me if I had a goat to clean then yes I do.  What's your job again?  Livin in the basement and doing chores for your mom is not a job either.

I have been wondering, does Alexxx have a job?
E

natural al

• Getbig V
I have been wondering, does Alexxx have a job?

I've heard he's a bouncer at a gay bar...not sure if this is true or not.  I'm pretty sure he's gay so he's got that covered but the dude posted awhile ago that he got into his first fight while working there.  So his boss hired a guy that's never been hit...never hit anyone and he hired alexxx to be a bouncer?  I'd break him in half and I wouldn't even try to be a bouncer.
nasser=piece of shit

danielson

• Getbig V
I've heard he's a bouncer at a gay bar...not sure if this is true or not.  I'm pretty sure he's gay so he's got that covered but the dude posted awhile ago that he got into his first fight while working there.  So his boss hired a guy that's never been hit...never hit anyone and he hired alexxx to be a bouncer?  I'd break him in half and I wouldn't even try to be a bouncer.

That explains the pics he posted of himself in his underwear ::)
E

natural al

• Getbig V
That explains the pics he posted of himself in his underwear ::)

gay as the day is long.
nasser=piece of shit

danielson

• Getbig V
gay as the day is long.

I am pretty sure he is openly gay. I heard he used to date Baygm?
E

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
I am pretty sure he is openly gay. I heard he used to date Baygm?

Oh its war now karate wuss and ball grappler hahaha what a bunch of underrated boys.
just push some weight!

natural al

• Getbig V
Oh its war now karate wuss and ball grappler hahaha what a bunch of underrated boys.

I'd rather be underrated...your such a cocky bastard it will make it easier to knock you out.  You can't fight.  You're a weasel who's been banned from pretty much every board you go to.  You've sent me gay pm's that got you banned.  You're in love with yourself.  You live in your mom's basement and don't have a job...a real job.  You don't go to school.  You have NOTHING.  You're nothing to me but a fag on a board.  You have no girl freind cause they can smell a poser/loser a mile away.  You totally suck..bottom line..you suck.
nasser=piece of shit

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
I agree with "natural al", on this issue. Oh brother, what a name.
No, really I do.
follow the arrows

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
i am about 25% bodyfat. cant be bothered. I'll lose my mass.

?!?!?

what are you one of the DOGGCRAPPERS???
Z

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
thats cool stuff!

so who are the other nattys competing?
there is myself, goudy, TA, Basty, who am I missing?
yeah me asshole!!!
L

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
?!?!?

what are you one of the DOGGCRAPPERS???

220 @ 25% on steroids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
220 @ 25% on steroids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarcasm denies it and says thread was manipulated and he's really 15% bf
oliver, mod here, says thread was manipulated and he's really 8% bf

one of the two, possibly both, are lying.

Z

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
I'd rather be underrated...your such a cocky bastard it will make it easier to knock you out.  You can't fight.  You're a weasel who's been banned from pretty much every board you go to.  You've sent me gay pm's that got you banned.  You're in love with yourself.  You live in your mom's basement and don't have a job...a real job.  You don't go to school.  You have NOTHING.  You're nothing to me but a fag on a board.  You have no girl freind cause they can smell a poser/loser a mile away.  You totally suck..bottom line..you suck.

LMFAO Oh u noticed that too ??? A bouncer really ??? I highly doubt that, even at a gay bar ;D
P

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
It's good to have a legend like Sarcasm judging the show, he should get a fat check for it too.

danielson

• Getbig V
It's good to have a legend like Sarcasm judging the show, he should get a fat check for it too.

he got fired yesterday.
E

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
I think Sarcasm will make a great judge! You'll be sure to hear the truth from him on his wild theories of brutal size and monster conditioning.

sheeeeeee*****iiiiittt

;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

he got fired yesterday.

About time. I told them all along that he shouldn't be a judge, finally they listen to reason.
Z