Author Topic: "Steroid of the Month" returning to the Keeping it Real Newsletter + more!!!  (Read 32752 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
After much thought, I've decided to bring back the "Steroid of the Month" articles,  There is other news to report from the "Keeping it Real" Newletter but its gets better.

I've completed the upgrades to my computer system, add and will now print free 2 Quarterly Newsletters. 

One will be called "Live Well & Prosper" and will be for general nutrition and health.  Nothing Fancy and will problably bore a lot of people but will be the flagship newletter of the company and will mainly be a price list for different products

The other one however will be called Vince Goodrum's Better Living Thru Chemistry.  Just like Dan Duchaine's Dirty Dieting Newsletter, I will bring the extreme methods of building muscle & burning fat.  Currently there are 2 people interested in writing some articles and I'm looking for some others to help out with it.  This will not be listed on our website but one of my UG sites I have running.     

To top everything off, I will be doing a 30 minute instructional video in October and a taped seminar on July 29th.  Both will be made available on Caliber Fitness for everyone.

I'm still training but I'm still expanding the business to new heights.  There are some other updates, some Shawn Ray won't like but decisions have to be made. 

Later   
A

youandme

• Getbig V
LOL this is funny as hell, "This will not be listed on our website but one of my UG sites I have running" your ass is going to land up in jail your such a dumbass. Vince do tell us your secrets at losing     gaining fat. ::)

I'm up for writing you a newsletter called "Waking up from your delusional world, realizing your a wank, living sane through human approaches"  it will be for those that are not keeping it real

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Treat others the way you want to be treated.
After much thought, I've decided to bring back the "Steroid of the Month" articles,  There is other news to report from the "Keeping it Real" Newletter but its gets better.

I've completed the upgrades to my computer system, add and will now print free 2 Quarterly Newsletters. 

One will be called "Live Well & Prosper" and will be for general nutrition and health.  Nothing Fancy and will problably bore a lot of people but will be the flagship newletter of the company and will mainly be a price list for different products

The other one however will be called Vince Goodrum's Better Living Thru Chemistry.  Just like Dan Duchaine's Dirty Dieting Newsletter, I will bring the extreme methods of building muscle & burning fat.  Currently there are 2 people interested in writing some articles and I'm looking for some others to help out with it.  This will not be listed on our website but one of my UG sites I have running.     

To top everything off, I will be doing a 30 minute instructional video in October and a taped seminar on July 29th.  Both will be made available on Caliber Fitness for everyone.

I'm still training but I'm still expanding the business to new heights.  There are some other updates, some Shawn Ray won't like but decisions have to be made. 

Later   

SERIOUSLY, VINCE?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
SERIOUSLY, VINCE?

Yep, a couple of known writers have shown interest in the project and it never hurts to try new things.  That's how businesses grow.  Its been a while since I've done a seminar but it'll be good to get things going again and its good for promoting my business. 
A

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
UG websites?  What are they?
Motherboy (the band).

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
UG websites?  What are they?

hmmm maybe its underground websites  ???

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
fucking vince must have smoked a ton of crack tonight? ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
With all due respect, Vince, shouldn't you look like you take steroids (or at least have a physique that looks like you lift weights) before you go and dispense advice on steroids?   :-\

Ron: "I am lazy."

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
With all due respect, Vince, shouldn't you look like you take steroids (or at least have a physique that looks like you lift weights) before you go and dispense advice on steroids?   :-\

I concur

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
How come it isn't making his muscles any bigger?

Did he misunderstand the instructions and forget to lift weights or something?  ;D

Only hormones vince uses are estrogenic hormones like methyl-estradiol... ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Vince takes steroids for the side effects only. He's experimenting to see the best shape he can get into without touching a weight or doing any cardio.

Special "InVINCEable" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
I think the best part of his steroid of the month articles is how people who know about steroids tell him to stop writing this bullshit because it could hurt someone.
T

youandme

• Getbig V
If he uses them he gets fakes, I'm sure people take advantage of this dumbass all the time, probably give him oil soap and he rubs his ass down with it" Yeah little bit of this ass  rub in my ass will do the trick" 
Vince has no right to right about steroids...Name the headliner "How to now fuck yourself up like me...Vince G"

Stavios

Someone post the "this proves I'm not fat" pic  ;D

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Vince - why in the world would anyone take bb advice from u?

youandme

• Getbig V
Vince - why in the world would anyone take bb advice from u?
Cause they want to hurt themselves!

Nobody has the 240 videogameof Vince's new release

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
This thread is NOT Team GoodrumŪ approved!   >:(

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Well if Vince can do it so can I.  I am coming out with a couple newsletters too.  One is titled "Nuclear Physics and how it can Affect Molecules in Lady Bugs" and the other is "How to Fly to the Moon in a Helicopter."  I figure if Vince can write about stuff he don't know so can I.  Stay tuned  Oh one more " "How to get thin by eating allot"

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
"How to avoid spiders".

TopTraining

• Getbig II
This is why I warn my friends who wants to try steroids , not to take every article about steroids, training serious.
Imagine if they found articles written by guys like Vince.
 Vince: "Insert 4 grams of estrogen intramuscular in your pectorals everyday, in a 1 year cycle,"
 Guy: " The internet doesn't lie!!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You know, you don't have to be in shape or look like youre on the stuff to write about it.  Most endocronoligists (MD's, not internet amateurs who have done one cycle and call themselves gurus on the boards) don't look like bodybuilders.  But you do have to have a certain level of knowledge.  And vince plain and simple just doesnt know a steroid from a hemmoroid.

youandme

• Getbig V
Well if Vince can do it so can I.  I am coming out with a couple newsletters too.  One is titled "Nuclear Physics and how it can Affect Molecules in Lady Bugs" and the other is "How to Fly to the Moon in a Helicopter."  I figure if Vince can write about stuff he don't know so can I.  Stay tuned  Oh one more " "How to get thin by eating allot"
Hey those make more sense

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Vince ,Vince, Vince  :o......the only subject that I could see you writing about would be something like " How to humiliate yourself constantly and b raped by the Getbig crew on a daily basis"....who knows maybe you 'll make some nice money and b a star one day preaching to  low self esteem kids how to achieve the level of insanity and ignorance you have. :D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...

Hahahahaha..!!!