Author Topic: Vince Taylor out of the PDI & into the Olympia  (Read 178207 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Vince Taylor out of the PDI & into the Olympia
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2006, 07:18:47 PM »
Yeah, that must have been what I was thinking when I tried starting a union for the bodybuilders.

And I tried starting a run for congress.

You've had two years.

Finished anything yet?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2006, 07:19:22 PM »
The Athletes Rep seems to believe what's best for the athletes is for the employers to have all the power.  I know, it defies common sense and all rules of a free market.  But who are you going to believe, "Fined of Mencia" or your lying eyes? :)
hahahaha, "fined of Mencia", classic.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2006, 07:20:41 PM »
I think you are Right Lee but with your name they will burn you as normal.The IFBB make money so do the promoters the bodybuilders get such a small amount of money it's a Joke.Something your Rep might be able to help, when you think Branch got $900 more than what's up for the Mr Getbig at the aussie show wow $1000 for 5th and you must have got close to what the promoter made as you got 2nd so much money no wonder chick does such a great job protecting all ifbb pros.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2006, 07:21:00 PM »
Perhaps that was a bit harsh.

Try this - Start a union and join it.  get a few of your friends to join.  it might have no bargaining power in the beginning, but as the numbers grow, so will its power.  Get a lawyer and set it up.  I don't see why it's been talked about for so long with no results.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2006, 07:22:08 PM »
And I tried starting a run for congress.

You've had two years.

Finished anything yet?

It's the athletes themselves that werent interested, end of story.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2006, 07:27:12 PM »
Yes i am signed for the NOC and the Olympia.In the new Flex magazine has me down for the Olympia.Travel arrangments have been made for the Olympia so i guess if they suspend me they just wasted money on travel and hotel.Who knows it's a fucked up rule.They never follow any other rule.Just go through their rule book and see how many are broken by athletes and officials.Come on the rules are a joke.
It's shame people can't make money while they are able to.The IFBB is against that.Why competition is good for everyone.What does the IFBB loose.? NOTHING! I can't understand it so someone explain it to me.:)

I'll explain it to you, Lee but you'll not like what I have to say.

The IFBB has rules, rules that have been around for many decades.  This includes rules regarding competing and outside activities.  Some are enforced on competitors and some are not.

Lee McCrutchen Priest, you get hit each and every time you do something simply because of your mouth.  You've dropped out of many IFBB pro show with no real notice.  You've ran off at the mouth.  Finally, lets not forget your MD article "f**k the Olympia, I'm doing the Arnold" with you giving the finger and talking shit about Ben Weider.

You think that stuff gets forgotten???  Not in your case.  You basically have a bulleye dead square on your ass as obvious as that tattoo that you have on your face.  You crossed the boss and now its time to pay the piper.

You will get suspended once you compete at the NOC but you may as well call it a lifetime banishment this time and you know I'm right about that.  Your career unfortunately will die at the NOC and its a shame because you are a great bodybuilder.  At least you'll have more time for your race cars
A

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2006, 07:28:44 PM »
Still waiting for that posing round judges sheet that changes places of any of the top 15 in any recent Pro show.Maybe Lee has a copy of one.Lee?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2006, 07:35:29 PM »
It doesn't exsist...the posing round is a joke, everyone knows that...except the athletes.

I tried getting it changed so that the posing round wouldn't be judged...more of a show round with a money prize/ entertainment round, etc.

The athletes wanted it to remain the same, even though they know they aren't really getting judged on it...go figure.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2006, 07:36:58 PM »
It doesn't exsist...the posing round is a joke, everyone knows that...except the athletes.

I tried getting it changed so that the posing round wouldn't be judged...more of a show round with a money prize/ entertainment round, etc.

The athletes wanted it to remain the same, even though they know they aren't really getting judged on it...go figure.
Yeah that was a crazy one. the prejudging could have had more scrutiny and a fairer result for all...

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2006, 07:39:27 PM »
I believe the North American Championships...

I beleive that you had a hand in this "opportunity" manifesting itself, therefore, you should be familiar with where he is to guest pose

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2006, 07:39:41 PM »

The IFBB has rules, rules that have been around for many decades.  This includes rules regarding competing and outside activities.  Some are enforced on competitors and some are not.

Lee McCrutchen Priest, you get hit each and every time you do something simply because of your mouth.  You've dropped out of many IFBB pro show with no real notice.  You've ran off at the mouth.  Finally, lets not forget your MD article "f**k the Olympia, I'm doing the Arnold" with you giving the finger and talking shit about Ben Weider.

You think that stuff gets forgotten???  Not in your case.  You basically have a bulleye dead square on your ass as obvious as that tattoo that you have on your face.  You crossed the boss and now its time to pay the piper.

You will get suspended once you compete at the NOC but you may as well call it a lifetime banishment this time and you know I'm right about that.  Your career unfortunately will die at the NOC and its a shame because you are a great bodybuilder.  At least you'll have more time for your race cars

Do you really think Lee gives a shit? He has been speaking his mind throughout his career. At least he is not part of the IFBB puppet show. He has my respect.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2006, 07:40:32 PM »
FOR f**k SAKE  another 1...wot the f**k is the problem here?

i love just reading your stupid posts,i get an obvious impression that you're writing to get attention from other children on these boards...if the pros are posting here we should be fuckin greatful,
not trying to take the piss to get respect from other stupid "plastic fans of the sport"

Its the truth and even Lee Priest would acknowledge that I am correct.  He knows his actions have written his path in the IFBB
A

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2006, 07:42:22 PM »
Thank you Chick for your honest Reply.I knew that but wanted to hear it from you.Big points for your honesty.Just another stupid rule that falls into the don't worry about them they are BBs and not real smart,just look at how much money they spend on prep and how much they win.IFBB have something with that stupid statement.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2006, 07:43:36 PM »
Thank you Chick for your honest Reply.I knew that but wanted to hear it from you.Big points for your honesty.Just another stupid rule that falls into the don't worry about them they are BBs and not real smart,just look at how much money they spend on prep and how much they win.IFBB have something with that stupid statement.

:-*
#

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2006, 07:45:47 PM »
i dont care if its the truth or not, you put too much imagination into your post,trying to be funny and disrespecting a great bodybuilder...i just dont see how you can come up with this shit. do you actually like bodybuilding or do you just dislike lee?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2006, 07:47:33 PM »
I beleive that you had a hand in this "opportunity" manifesting itself
therefore, you should be familiar with where he is to guest pose

I try and get as much work for IFBB pros as I can...tv, movies, guest posings, appearances, etc....I do what I can...If I can get work for Vince, I certainly will...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2006, 07:49:30 PM »
I try and get as much work for IFBB pros as I can...tv, movies, guest posings, appearances, etc....I do what I can...If I can get work for Vince, I certainly will...

Did you set up the guest posing at the N. Americans?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2006, 07:50:51 PM »
Did you set up the guest posing at the N. Americans?

nope, that one wasn't mine...I believe Gary Udit is the promoter of the N.A.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2006, 07:52:34 PM »
Chick!...what do you think will be your next contest?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2006, 07:53:25 PM »
Gunter should have played Superman in the recent movie

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: July 16, 2006, 07:55:43 PM »
Gunter should have played Superman in the recent movie

NO!!!.........GUNTER should have played ARNOLD in "see arnold run"...still not seen that yet

he would have been good as superman aswell

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2006, 07:59:19 PM »
Chick!...what do you think will be your next contest?

no idea...

Bast175

« Reply #97 on: July 16, 2006, 08:00:12 PM »
Chick is doing the Mr. Getbig.  He's shooting for 4th.   :P

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2006, 08:06:32 PM »

Every show i dropped out of i gave notice. How many have i dropped out off? 2 - one i signed - the other i didn't. The last Olympia Robin Chang was given over a months notice and he never got back to me. The giving the finger was at the Photographer request taken the year before the article! They just chose to run it with the story.

As for the Article i guess it was true that's why i had so many pros coming up to me saying thank you for telling the truth about it telling it like it is.. My mouth sorry for speaking my mind to bad the others don't Oh that's right they do just not in public or to the people who matter.

Ben Weider - i made a joke about he must be smoking crack and get in trouble. But yet didn't Ronie say the same and still does about Jay? What does that say in the rules about bad talking about competitiors? No nothing is forgotten just like the athletes don't forget the shit that has been done to us.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2006, 08:08:03 PM »
hang in there, Lee

us fans still support you