Author Topic: The TRUTH about NATURAL figure competitors squatting 315:From a reliable source!  (Read 14796 times)

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
With "The Beast" Jennifer Cowan still holding fast to her claim lie of squatting 315/325, I thought I would question a reliable source for a true answer.

I spoke with Jeff Mcfarland a few minutes ago.  Jeff is someone I would consider in the know since he was married to Bodybuilder Sonya Mcfarland and has been around the whole scene for a good number of years.  Nobody can discount his honesty when it comes to discussing bodybuilding matters.  He also knows a thing or two about squats.

Well he told me that Sonya was able to do 315 for 3-6 and they were very very difficult.  There's no way in hell "The Beast" could do it.

I Love The True Adon

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Well that settles it lol

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
I believe the beast can do it! HOOOOOAH!! 8)
just push some weight!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
you spoke to a crack/meth head on the phone about someone you both have never met squats claims?

I can see why you and the anus are togther now. ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
By the way this is Adonis, I just posted that under Jezebelle's name.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
By the way this is Adonis, I just posted that under Jezebelle's name.

bro you always post as "her"

lol moron

get a job.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
Is McFarland available for thesis editing and maybe presentation help? I mean if I had any idea he was available for consultations, I wouldn't be going to my supervisor anymore. :D

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
you spoke to a crack/meth head on the phone about someone you both have never met squats claims?

;D

Jeff is not "all-knowing", regardless of who he was married to. Because Sonya was not a genetic freak in the realm of squats is supposed to speak for every other woman?
Lee

warchild

• Getbig III

Tact is definitely your strong suit Paul

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
With "The Beast" Jennifer Cowan still holding fast to her claim lie of squatting 315/325, I thought I would question a reliable source for a true answer.

I spoke with Jeff Mcfarland a few minutes ago.  Jeff is someone I would consider in the know since he was married to Bodybuilder Sonya Mcfarland and has been around the whole scene for a good number of years.  Nobody can discount his honesty when it comes to discussing bodybuilding matters.  He also knows a thing or two about squats.

Well he told me that Sonya was able to do 315 for 3-6 and they were very very difficult.  There's no way in hell "The Beast" that she could do it.

Who cares?

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
;D

Jeff is not "all-knowing", regardless of who he was married to. Because Sonya was not a genetic freak in the realm of squats is supposed to speak for every other woman?

He is too and if Vince could chime in with some advice, I think the combination of Adonis, McFarland and Vince would shut people like you up! >:( ;D

jwb

• Getbig V
that skinny chick says she can squat 315lbs?

no way, no how... it'd break her back

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Hey, I'm also natural and can squat 315 for a couple... AND I'm short!! Sounds like me and "The Beast" have a lot in common...

The guy in the photo is her EX you say... hmmmm... interesting. So that means she's single right now?

Someone let her know I'm interested.

The Luke

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

i have no doubt that this dude can squat 315 for 5 reps.
carpe` vaginum!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
I think if anything this 'Sonya' thing deserves the nickname 'BEAST'
;)

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Glad you admitted that at anytime you want you can post under Jezzebelle's name
What a shocker  ::)

Bye the way........... ;D

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
Glad you admitted that at anytime you want you can post under Jezzebelle's name
What a shocker  ::)

Bye the way........... ;D

You aren't saying they might be the same person are you? But that would mean Adonis is a liar! I don't know man... :P

warrior_code

• Getbig III
fyi, you come off as a insecure bastard by calling out a women, who I presume her lifts rival yours? which is why you are so passionate about this topic?

I also assume if I told you there was a women out there who can bench press over 400 lbs(shirted) who is under 150lbs and also a natural you would call bs too?

Just because you have programed your mind to have limits, doesn't mean other's can't push their boundaries. 

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
fyi, you come off as a insecure bastard by calling out a women, who I presume her lifts rival yours? which is why you are so passionate about this topic?

I also assume if I told you there was a women out there who can bench press over 400 lbs(shirted) who is under 150lbs and also a natural you would call bs too?

Just because you have programed your mind to have limits, doesn't mean other's can't push their boundaries. 

I think they beat his/hers/its lifts...who are we talking about again?:P

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
beast is a cute little chick but there ain't no fucking way she squats 315, i'd say that she MIGHT be able to do 135 from looking at her.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

jwb

• Getbig V

dude that little blonde girl cannot lift that much and she shouldn't claim to be able to.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

Well he told me that Sonya was able to do 315 for 3-6 and they were very very difficult.  There's no way in hell "The Beast" could do it.

Brutal lack of logic.

Because someone who is bigger and on teh juice has problems squatting the weight, it serves as evidence for The Beast NOT being able to squat that weight?

Back to the drawing board for you my dear.

What purpose would it serve if I mention that Pernilla Wiberg, former Swedish alpine great has squatted three reps with 500 lbs, belt only at a weight of cerca 155 lbs?

It's not gonna give any clue as to whether The Beast is able to squat 315 for reps or not.

Let me put it this way: I think there's a much bigger chance that she has squatted a legit 315 lbs for three reps, than 240 or bust has squatted 495 lbs for 5 reps below parallell with belt only. Or, even more farfetched, 20 reps with 405 lbs.

Still, I doubt she can squat that weight for reps below parallell. I hope she proves us all wrong.

But I don't get where you get the anger towards her from?

And when did you and McFarland become buddies? I thought it was TA who was tight with him?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Brutal lack of logic.

Because someone who is bigger and on teh juice has problems squatting the weight, it serves as evidence for The Beast NOT being able to squat that weight?

Back to the drawing board for you my dear.

What purpose would it serve if I mention that Pernilla Wiberg, former Swedish alpine great has squatted three reps with 500 lbs, belt only at a weight of cerca 155 lbs?

It's not gonna give any clue as to whether The Beast is able to squat 315 for reps or not.

Let me put it this way: I think there's a much bigger chance that she has squatted a legit 315 lbs for three reps, than 240 or bust has squatted 495 lbs for 5 reps below parallell with belt only. Or, even more farfetched, 20 reps with 405 lbs.

Still, I doubt she can squat that weight for reps below parallell. I hope she proves us all wrong.

But I don't get where you get the anger towards her from?

And when did you and McFarland become buddies? I thought it was TA who was tight with him?

YIP
Zack

You didn`t read.  I accidentally posted under my girlfriends name. We live together and use the same computer.

Mcfarland also said he has never EVER seen a figure girl squat 315.....NO GIRLS and he dated Jodi Miller and knows more figure girls than you do.

I never said there were some powerlifters out there that couldn`t do it. 

However, the skinny twerp in the picture can`t do it.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
if she squatted 1 rep below parallel with 315 i would sign over the title to my brand new 2006 truck to her, no lie.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
i'd go out with a black girl if she squatted that much!!!

just one date though.

she pays.
Deep Tissue Massage