Author Topic: The TRUTH about NATURAL figure competitors squatting 315:From a reliable source!  (Read 14676 times)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
if she squatted 1 rep below parallel with 315 i would sign over the title to my brand new 2006 truck to her, no lie.
Sorry Squab.. But 06? It's not brand new ...You also know damn well..That you don't own a vehicle ..

pushinweight

You didn`t read.  I accidentally posted under my girlfriends name. We live together and use the same computer.

Mcfarland also said he has never EVER seen a figure girl squat 315.....NO GIRLS and he dated Jodi Miller and knows more figure girls than you do.

I never said there were some powerlifters out there that couldn`t do it. 

However, the skinny twerp in the picture can`t do it.

We're all surprised you can keep any of your numerous gimmicks straight.  McFarland who?  Nice source of info.  You should just keep on reading the internet then posting what you have read on Getbig.  That is really all you're good at.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
you spoke to a crack/meth head on the phone about someone you both have never met squats claims?

I can see why you and the anus are togther now. ;D

;D ;D No you didnt!
a

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Look, this fucking thread was ridiculous from the get-go, Adam fucking calls me up one day and he's like, "Hey, what's up, blah blah blah," then asks me out of the blue if I think Jennifer Cowan can squat 315 for reps.  So of course I say "no, well of course not," what the hell would any of you say, you know, no big deal, I don't give a shit what she's claiming, I'm sure that if she does claim it then it's just to market herself...she can do her thing, it doesn't personally offend me in the least bit as it seems to have Mr. Adonis...I really don't get it...but It pissed me off because I haven't a THING against Jennifer, and just judging by her pics and posts she seems like a sweet girl and I NEVER would have given Adonis his little sound byte if I knew it was gonna lead to this...

I called him back and left a voicemail asking him WTF he was doing and I also asked Ron to delete this shit, but to no avail.   

throw under the bus:

To sacrifice some other person, usually one who is undeserving or at least vulnerable, to make personal gain.

Thanks Adam. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The True Adonis is a master of all social aspects, even if it means putting friend vs. friend in order to find the TRUTH!!! hence "THE TRUE" ADONIS NEEGA FALCON WARRIOR!!
A

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
With "The Beast" Jennifer Cowan still holding fast to her claim lie of squatting 315/325, I thought I would question a reliable source for a true answer.

I spoke with Jeff Mcfarland a few minutes ago.  Jeff is someone I would consider in the know since he was married to Bodybuilder Sonya Mcfarland and has been around the whole scene for a good number of years.  Nobody can discount his honesty when it comes to discussing bodybuilding matters.  He also knows a thing or two about squats.

Well he told me that Sonya was able to do 315 for 3-6 and they were very very difficult.  There's no way in hell "The Beast" could do it.

poor, poor jezebelle.

not only is your boyfriend the internet's biggest laughing stock next to goodrum and guns, your attempt to disprove the claims of someone who is much more attractive than you, and apparently stronger, smacks of the insecurity and desperation of a very jealous person- in this case, the choice of your screen name- jezebelle- is quite fitting.

which is probably why you date that gearbox to begin with.

ooops- i forgot, jezebelle is the account anus came up with 2 years ago when everyone was ripping on him for being a nazi, and a twig...'see, someone loves me'

you're a tool.
b