Author Topic: Bodybuilders and sex appeal.  (Read 18168 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Bodybuilders and sex appeal.
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2006, 08:14:45 PM »
Two cents from a 39 year old man married for 8 years. [Which may make me more or less credible to you on this subject.]

Lots of people would like to eat this cheeseburger.

Very few people would like to eat this cheeseburger.

Yes, there are muscle groupies to whom, say, Gunther Schlierkamp is the hottest man to walk the face of the earth. [Though even they would find their ardor considerably diminished during the off-season.] But they are few in number and - it must be said - a little unsavory. Their male counterpart would be the guy who wants a skinny woman with huge fake tits - no other qualifications necessary. Even other men have little respect for him. Still, if the only thing holding Alexxx back from manifesting Cutler-like size is fear of not being able to find a girlfriend, he should go for it. He'll still be able to find one.

That said, if you want to know what kind of physique the majority of women are attracted to, just follow the money. The romance novel industry is a multi-billion dollar enterprise whose executives spare no effort in taking the pulse of their consumers to better tailor their cheap fantasies for them. My sources tell me that the cover model de jour is some guy named John DeSalvo. So here it is: American women's idea of the perfect male physique:

Doubt he could win even a local NPC show.

You know me so well!  :'(
just push some weight!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2006, 09:12:02 PM »
u said ice cream store, sounds like offseason and carrying more pounds than usual.  also ice cream stores are usually for little girls who dont care as much about hard worked body . just go to gorcery and buy ur own icecream.

ironic thing is very fit girls or girls who workout and care about their physiques in most cases know and chat with bodybuilders at the gym.  the not so visually impressive girls are the ones who have misconceptions of bodybuilders and thus repulsed.

also it's those off season or fatty bodybuilder wannabes or powerlifters that the girls are grosssed out by.

sounds about right

E
E

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2006, 10:26:08 AM »

I see where you are going w/ that MattC...excellent post.

I wouldnt say I'm bitter or jaded...well, maybe a little but all of this is just my observation of my past relationships...firends/family/coworkers/peers' relationshsips...pop culture and just all around paying attention to things. Women 10 out of 10 times want to be with the cowboy and will do anything to please their cowboy. A nice guy will get shit on by them again...10 out of 10 times.

Men who are good...good men shouldnt even bother trying to make a chick SEE that they are the ones they should be with...we have that problem to w/ trying to fix ro 'change' someone...you cant make a whore into a housewife...but all houseqives wanted to be treated like whores. Booya!
?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2006, 10:38:21 AM »
I couldn't give a shit if women find my physique sexy. I'd rather be a monster of a beast. It's more important to train and look how you want to than to please some tramps with lower back tattoos.

Besides, when I get married I'll be with someone who loves me for who I am and not how I look.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2006, 10:42:43 AM »
I couldn't give a shit if women find my physique sexy. I'd rather be a monster of a beast. It's more important to train and look how you want to than to please some tramps with lower back tattoos.

Besides, when I get married I'll be with someone who loves me for who I am and not how I look.
Good luck with that one BIG POPPA...I hope the girl is just as passionate about the BB lifestyle as you are...if not I hope she's the coolest most laid back accepting chick on the planet...otherwise the relationship will NOT work...a BlockHead knows.
?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2006, 10:57:05 AM »
Who cares what women think of your physique...bottom line it doesnt matter if you're a slob or have a body of a god. women like and WANt to be treated like pigs. They really do and I cant wait to count the women who will chime in and tell me differently as if only THEY arent like that...the point is...the better you treat a woman...the more the despise you. Women HATE men who are good to them...they ADORE men who treat them like filthy good for nothing tricks.

ALL...not some or most or a few or 'the ones with low self esteem'...ALL women want to be treated like pigs. They just eat it up...give a woman lots of respect...you will get NONE back. Give a woman ZERO respect...they will worship the ground you walk on.

You'll fall into the 'friend' zone or ''like my brother or something'' zone if you are good to women...but if they hate your guts...they still want to or would fcuk you. Quit worrying about physique types...its not about that...its about how shitty you treat them...thats what keeps them interested.

I beg to differ. As I've stated before, it's the head cases that act that way. They get abused (psychologically, physically, and/or sexually); thus, they get "programmed" to believe such treatment is the status quo. I call them the "Jenny" types, based on the girl from the movie, Forrest Gump. Many of these types find worth only in their bodies (which is why they give up the booty so easily).

I've known women that would slap the taste out your mouth, if you dared treat them the way you're describing. I've seen both sides of the coin, which is why I no longer hold the opinion that you do now.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2006, 11:05:16 AM »

N-gga PLEASE! There aint a woman alive walking thisplanet that wouldnt accept being treated like a pig...they all say that on paper but when it comes down to it...they will sell their soul tobe w/ the bad boy cowboy...

Even girls who werent raised like 'Jenny' from that movie...ALL are like her. They crave the badboy loser piece of dogshit lowlife loser. It has, is and will always be like that...

I hope I never have a daughter...
?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2006, 11:22:18 AM »
N-gga PLEASE! There aint a woman alive walking thisplanet that wouldnt accept being treated like a pig...they all say that on paper but when it comes down to it...they will sell their soul tobe w/ the bad boy cowboy...

Even girls who werent raised like 'Jenny' from that movie...ALL are like her. They crave the badboy loser piece of dogshit lowlife loser. It has, is and will always be like that...

I hope I never have a daughter...

I don't know on what planet you reside, but here on Earth, there are plenty of women who would tell you where to go, how to get there, and give you a boost, if you tried that crap with them. You have the same cracked attitude about women I had over 10 years ago. You think that maintaining such an assumption about women gives you license to act like a jerk, much easier than maturing and doing what a man is supposed to do, with regards to the ladies.

The reason you don't want a daughter is because you would have the responsibility of keeping her away from guys with your current attitude. I have two daughters and I refuse to think that any man should treat them like garbage. They will learn that any males that come down the pike should (and WILL) treat them with respect. Those males will learn that, too, the easy way or the hard way.

My son will learn that, too. And, the best way he'll do that is by observing how well I treat his mama, my wife.

thor_odin

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2006, 02:54:37 PM »
Bodybuilders with sex appeal? What a joke. Vain, unfit and overweight men with shrunken testicles and shrivelled up penises

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2006, 03:06:37 PM »
I don't know on what planet you reside, but here on Earth, there are plenty of women who would tell you where to go, how to get there, and give you a boost, if you tried that crap with them. You have the same cracked attitude about women I had over 10 years ago. You think that maintaining such an assumption about women gives you license to act like a jerk, much easier than maturing and doing what a man is supposed to do, with regards to the ladies.

The reason you don't a daughter is because you would have the responsibility of keeping her away from guys with your current attitude. I have two daughters and I refuse to think that any man should treat them like garbage. They will learn that any males that come down the pike should (and WILL) treat them with respect. Those males will learn that, too, the easy way or the hard way.

My son will learn that, too. And, the best way he'll do that is by observing how well I treat his mama, my wife.

I totally agree with you Mcway.

Maturity has a way of making you see the world as a man who took his lumps and survived versus a boy who is still smarting over his wounds.

People need to look at themselves 5 or ten years from where they are now and realize you change and grow.
Hopefully some people will look back on themselves in 5 or ten years and realize how stupid they have been.

That goes for men and women.
Sandra

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2006, 03:11:10 PM »

Yea yea yea, Sandy...you all SAY this...and let me gues...yoru man treats you like gold and you NEVER ever went for the badyboy scumbag, right? right?

All you bicthes SAY poetice epic nonsense like this but you STILL go for the desperado...everytime. More consistent than gravity.
?

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2006, 03:15:25 PM »
Yea yea yea, Sandy...you all SAY this...and let me gues...yoru man treats you like gold and you NEVER ever went for the badyboy scumbag, right? right?

All you bicthes SAY poetice epic nonsense like this but you STILL go for the desperado...everytime. More consistent than gravity.

I don't have any complaints in my marriage.  Of course I dated my share of bad boys.  But when it came down to starting a family, I knew I wanted and needed love and stability more than lust and unpredictablity.
How old are you?  In this particular thread your pain comes thru by how you speak of women.

Growing up makes you see things differently.
Sandra

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2006, 03:37:57 PM »

The ONLY reason you finally picked a decent man to settle down and start a family with is because EVOLUTION kicked in and you knew your biological clock 'was ticking like this' and you knew youhad to make a move for your children born or unborn...you knew or well, evolution knew the loser shithead dirtbag who used to always cheat on you and smack you across your jaw on a regular basis wasnt going to be able to secure/stabalize the children(born or unborn) so you were willing to settle for the decent guy who CAN secure and stabalize a future.

You know damn well if it was up to you you'd be with the badboy forever...NO woman appreciates a man who is good to them.

I'm 27.
?

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2006, 03:42:28 PM »
The ONLY reason you finally picked a decent man to settle down and start a family with is because EVOLUTION kicked in and you knew your biological clock 'was ticking like this' and you knew youhad to make a move for your children born or unborn...you knew or well, evolution knew the loser shithead dirtbag who used to always cheat on you and smack you across your jaw on a regular basis wasnt going to be able to secure/stabalize the children(born or unborn) so you were willing to settle for the decent guy who CAN secure and stabalize a future.

You know damn well if it was up to you you'd be with the badboy forever...NO woman appreciates a man who is good to them.

I'm 27.
Evolution/maturity whatever. I was wise enough to know what I wanted for the rest of my life.  Bad boys wasn't it.
If ever I were single again, I still wouldn't go with a bad boy.  I am way past those types.

Sandra

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2006, 04:01:15 PM »
Imma bad mofo....bizz-nitches can't handle the equipment I work with!! I need a down ass bizzatch!

Bump for Relationships
L

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2006, 10:16:03 PM »

Do you ever find that there are some girls who are completely oblivious to physical appearance, muscle, composure, or whatever else? 

yes and these women look exactly like the guys they go for, like shit :D

E
E

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2006, 10:25:14 PM »
HOLY SMOKES, this is a great topic...so let's see...a couple of guys i was with before Hans

Lisa

You're real name isn't Molly is it??  No disrespect, just curious!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2006, 06:04:45 AM »

I'm 27.

Agreed. all I have to do now is go home and treat my girl..oops I mean MY BITCH like the true person she's...A BIIIITTTTCH.
Get Big, or Die Trying

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2006, 06:55:11 AM »

I'm 27.

I think TheBlockHead make a good point, when i think about it it's always been the ladys that i smacked in the face that has say they love me and always whants me back
Money drugs and bitches

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2006, 07:08:00 AM »
when I find a bitch I be all like, hey bitch..whats up now shawty..you trying to get banged out ??
L

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2006, 09:03:12 AM »
You're real name isn't Molly is it??  No disrespect, just curious!

Good God have mercy!!!!! No, i'm not Molly...you were the one that knew "them" back in the day, correct? Molly was ex-wife #2, i was just plain old Lisa that showed up in the picture in 1999 and was with him all the way to his death in 2002...never married him and never would, just was a live-in girlfriend for life which happened to be only a bit over 2 years.

Lisa

PS. as far as i know, Molly is married and living in San Deigo.