Author Topic: It's all about genetics baby!! woot woot!!  (Read 40640 times)

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
Re: It's all about genetics baby!! woot woot!!
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2006, 01:12:38 PM »
That is simply not true.

When Steve Reeves left for the army, he didn`t lose size.  Nor did many others in that day.

It's tough to lose size when you don't have any. 

Hell most men at that time GAINED size in the army. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2006, 01:17:36 PM »
That is simply not true.

When Steve Reeves left for the army, he didn`t lose size.  Nor did many others in that day.

you have definitive proof of this?

you will once again be a pencilneck geek when you quit training and dieting, that's a fact :-\

E
E

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2006, 01:17:46 PM »
exactly

that 190 pounds or so of natural muscle you built Matt will vanish when you quit training and dieting natural or not

why are you such a hater all of a sudden?

You'll respond saying you're not hating just speaking the truth ::)  There is some truth to it yeah but you're becoming true adonis junior

i don't think you are quite as secure as you like to think :-\

E

... never thought I'd agree with The Earl, but, the guy is spot on here

Mathew old chum, I do have to ask what is occuring in that mind of yours? Why have you adopted an anti steroid position all of a sudden? why - after previously intimating that you yourself were about to begin a gear cycle (asking - so many times - about gear cycles, safety aspects etc) - why have you now fucked off to the complete other side of the fence?

I think you are projecting somewhat. Is it because you [perhaps] have seen yourself not having the fortitude to follow through with your desired aim of hopping on the juice train? thus rendering a situation wherein you [rather than simply admit its not for you] have decided to go full pelt and attack any and all gear users in an effort to quash any sense of inability on your part?

I believe the answer lies in the fact that you, far from you believing gear is not for you, have infact not been able to reconcile your desire to hit the juice with your [thsufar] inability to follow through on such a plan

To wit:

Matt, stop fucking around! Get yourself hooked up with some quality tackle (at least two cycles worth, shit, come to Europe for an extended holiday if you require) get yourself stocked up with some good food, commit to training for the next six months and GET THE FUCKING JOB DONE!!!

You remind me of when I was in the 'grey area' just before hitting the gear for the first time

My friend, dont shit out, just go for a nice simple Test cycle, say 500mg for 6 weeks, enjoy the improved training, enjoy the increased feeling of well being, and enjoy drenching your girl and her friends more often than you [perhaps] currently are

Seriously, you are a good lad, but all of this bollocks is seriously compromising your image

Dont be a cunt, just fucking do it
rons acunt

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2006, 01:19:58 PM »

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2006, 01:21:14 PM »
Matt C: why the hell are you so obsessed with steroids? ALL of your posts are about pros using steroids. So what? Everyone knows you can't be a pro without the gear. Get over it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2006, 01:21:45 PM »
... never thought I'd agree with The Earl, but, the guy is spot on here

yes a c u n t like you normally disagrees with facts ;D ;D

E
E

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2006, 01:28:45 PM »

E

Earl, you are usually so wide of the mark, thus, I felt the dazzling insight (contained within your above but one post) had to be highlighted

You are still Kevrones bender greasemonkey though

:D
rons acunt

Unchained81

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2006, 01:33:26 PM »
monster buying clothes 2 sizes too large:

LOL! ;D

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2006, 01:35:43 PM »

E

epic meltdown   ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2006, 01:42:15 PM »
Guys isn't it somewhere in the middle? It is genetics and gear, it is your bodies genetic response to gear. Some people have thousands of testosterone receptors and others just a few. But when all the gear is out of the system the body returns to its normal state. It is a sad fact and I pray that science will figure out a way for us guys to keep the mass we earned and deserve. Could the answer be a cortisol blocker?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2006, 01:55:04 PM »
If you guys are looking at gear cycles as what makes a pro a pro, you are looking in the wrong direction. The LAST thing that makes a pro a pro is their cycles. The very LAST friggin' thing!!!

::)  ;D

Arnold at least kept a good build and so did Levrone. Maybe Prince would have been able to if his kidneys didn't die.
The House that Ruth built

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2006, 02:26:19 PM »
there's a lot of denial in this sport.  many competitors deny the drugs matter so much, deny the long-term consequences to organ function and test production, etc.  There are also many "yes-men" in this sport, maybe because the athletes are so accessible.

When a pro who doesn't want to admit what he's doing to his body, is continually reinforced by starstruck adults who hang on every word they say, they're obviously going to minimize the drug influence, and try to claim most of the success is from their hard work and diet. 

When you consider the heavy juicers are trading 20-40 years of their lives for the high that comes from being the best onstage or most impressive on a message board, you feel more sorry for them than anything else.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2006, 02:50:01 PM »
some ppl just like to live life altered or feeling like superman.

makes the work force that much easier for those of us a tad more grounded.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2006, 02:56:34 PM »
That is simply not true.

Steve still worked out while in the Army and while overseas he actually found someone to forge him some weights and he paid top dollar for them , he only shrunk for Hollywood because the camera adds weight so they always wanted him smaller .

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2006, 02:58:31 PM »
It matters what you mean by "genetics". You will probably never be a champion bodybuilder if you aren't naturally symmetrical and well proportioned. You will also have trouble dieting down for contests if you have a slow metabolism, but at the same time it is difficult to build muscle if you have an extremely fast metabolism. All of these things are genetically determined.

Steroids aren't going to make you big and strong if you aren't genetically predisposed to being big and strong. So many bodybuilders lose all their muscle after going clean because they never built a natural base before juicing, but that doesn't mean their physiques were built entirely by steroids. Guys like Tom Prince and Lou Ferrigno would still be huge if they never took steroids and trained drug-free from the very beginning.

In my opinion, strength is the best judge of one's natural genetic ability. The biggest bodybuilders, natural or juiced, are all extremely strong. Weaker and more aesthetic bodybuilders like Frank Zane or Dexter Jackson would probably not be very big without steroids, but monsters like Ronnie and Jay would still dwarf anyone without drugs. It is pure foolishness to think otherwise. Someone on Muscle Mayhem saw Tom Prince do behind the neck presses with 365 lb. That's more than many steroid users can bench press. If you're still struggling to bench 250 and deadlift 400, no amount of steroids will ever put you in the same league as a Lee Haney or a Ronnie Coleman.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2006, 02:59:07 PM »
Where the hell is DIVSION inviting Matt over to the dark side?  ???

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2006, 02:59:36 PM »
bottom line is this... ANYONE who quits training for a long time gets that way. idiots say it's because they're off the sauce but it's because they're off everything. like i said before get a lifetime natural who's really big and have him quit training for a year...
I agree.  I was up to 185lbs natural/clean in 99', stopped lifting and my diet went to crap.  Dropped to 152lbs or so in a year or so.  You lose it quick, especially when the diet isn't there.  When a pro stops juicing and lifting, it's a double whammy.  Loss of gear gains and natural ones...must suck...hahah.  I know because losing just 30lbs felt like crap, no less one hundred.  Up to 217lbs now though, eclipsing Levrone and Prince.  I'm a BEAST!! haha
N

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2006, 03:04:55 PM »
If Coleman's genetics are that good then why does he take so much juice?
I've seen pictures of him when he was a footballer yet he was no more muscular than the average guy

Thats absolutely ridiculous. Very, very, very few men could attain a physique like Ronnie Coleman no matter how much gear they took. ::)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2006, 03:06:25 PM »
what a stupid argument. Neither of the 3 guys you posted were natural bodybuilders. when they cleaned up they also stopped training and eating a certain way. You think in those pictures Arnold was trying to win any competitions or even trying to grow naturally? This is really stupid. Why don't you get pictures of really big natural bodybuilders and show them a couple of years when they stop training and dieting... same thing.
someone who gets it

thor_odin

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2006, 03:08:16 PM »
Thats absolutely ridiculous. Very, very, very few men could attain a physique like Ronnie Coleman no matter how much gear they took. ::)

So why does he take so much then? If he's a true genetic freak then he doesn't need to cheat.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2006, 03:11:52 PM »
. But when all the gear is out of the system the body returns to its normal state. It is a sad fact and I pray that science will figure out a way for us guys to keep the mass we earned and deserve. Could the answer be a cortisol blocker?

Muscle you "earned" and "deserve"? You pray for something  that trivial? No wonder you are nycbull. Does it stand for "bullshit"?

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2006, 03:21:21 PM »
So why does he take so much then? If he's a true genetic freak then he doesn't need to cheat.

No man is that much of a genetic freak that he can look like Coleman without drugs. It's not humanly possible.

For most of us it's not even possible if we took ten times the amount of drugs Coleman takes. That's where Coleman genetics come in to play.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2006, 03:24:32 PM »

LOL, monster delusion, brutal 'I'm 130 soaking wet and will never amount to shit... even if I used drugs' jealousy

Fucking tiny tits cretin!
rons acunt

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2006, 03:30:40 PM »

The story goes that Coleman actually got his pro card while still natural WAY back in '91.  Back then he in no way resembled the monster he has become.  

You could take everyone on this forum and give them exactly what Coleman (or Gunter, or Ruhl, etc.) takes and not one of them would look like him or as good as him.  THAT is genetics.  There are a zillion wannabe BB'ers who juice and 98% of them STILL SUCK.  Either they are small, they are narrow, have short bi's, big waist, shitty chest shape, hi lats, crappy insertions, poor symmetry - the list goes on.  THAT is genetics.  Drugs won't change any of those shortcomings.
MikeMatarazzo.com

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2006, 04:18:34 PM »
If Coleman's genetics are that good then why does he take so much juice?
I've seen pictures of him when he was a footballer yet he was no more muscular than the average guy and I doubt the little mass he had for football was natural.

You should probably stop posting on this topic because you're really making yourself sound like an idiot!  Coleman was a lot more muscular than the average guy even before he got on the juice.

If you think that anyone could look like that if they just took enough drugs, you're very ignorant.  There's a lot of gym rats on "pro" gear cycles who will never win a state competition, let alone turn pro.