Author Topic: Bob Paris  (Read 25361 times)

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: Bob Paris
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2006, 08:46:05 PM »
No probibly not but you just did !!!!!!!! :-\

Ahh but they didnt , they all where to happy to , and bob was the last one I approached so it was baffiling to me why he was refusing everyone, and he was arrogant and mad about it !!!!

maybe he wanted to be approached first?

or maybe you aren't cute enough marc!

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2006, 08:59:37 PM »
  or maybe you aren't cute enough marc!                                         

Ohhh no no I am cute enough , I have been called cute all my life !!!!

Defintion of cute : ugly but intresting !!!! :-\

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2006, 09:02:35 PM »
bob's definition might be a little different though...

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2006, 03:42:26 AM »
homo or not, he looked great.

Sorry, I meant HOSTILE is clearly repressing with his hating on Paris. Personally I think it's cool some bodybuilders have the balls to admit stuff like this in such a harshly critical environment such as probodybuilding. Great bodybuilder too.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2006, 09:38:18 AM »
Bob paris , arrogant fag !!!!!

At a pro show way back in Australia , where the likes of Gary Strydom,Albert Beckles, Robbie Robinson,Bertil Fox and the like were competting I was back stage helping and I got photos with every athlete that was there, EXCEPT Bob cause Bob didnt want to take a photo with me or any one , I pleaded with him , but still know , I asked why not , he wouldnt answer , I called him a fag , he got mad , I never got my photo !!!!

Hey kid... ;)
Team Goodrum!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2006, 09:55:18 AM »
He's doing PT in Palm Springs, but I doubt he weighs over 180.

Rod Jackson works out at Gold's Hollywood, and is still quite large.
that marriage lasted ::)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2006, 11:44:19 AM »
"No correlation has been found between sexual orientation and environmental factors"

This statement is not correct.  There are definite influences of environment on sexual orientation, especially with a genetic predisposition (someone who does not have a strong sexualually oriented instinct).  Most scientists believe there are genetic and environmental influences that mix.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2006, 11:45:27 AM »
I enjoyed his book "gorilla suit".  Also one of the best aesthetic physiques of all time and someone who moderated their supplement use...as I wish the guys today would do!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2006, 01:45:45 PM »
This statement is not correct.  There are definite influences of environment on sexual orientation, especially with a genetic predisposition (someone who does not have a strong sexualually oriented instinct).  Most scientists believe there are genetic and environmental influences that mix.

environment influences sexual behavior, not sexual orientation.  you even say "someone who does not have a strong sexually oriented instinct", which may be another way of saying bisexual.   Environmental factors did not make someone have a neutral sexual orientation, but it can influence how they act.    Sexual orientation is how you feel.  Sexual behavior is how you act on those feelings.   

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2006, 02:08:37 PM »
Anyone have any recent pics? Couldn't find any on Google.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2006, 02:57:24 PM »
Anyone have any recent pics? Couldn't find any on Google.

from 2002

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2006, 09:11:32 PM »
Wow, what a physique Robbie has in the arm blaster shot...The way physiques should be....absent of bowling ball " synthol" delt everyone has today.  Seriously, I can't wait to see BB come full circle and be able to watch muscles actually change appearance as they contract.  Today a guys rear delt is oily and round even during movement.  Bring back the good days of physique contest.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2006, 09:28:15 PM »
Seriously, I can't wait to see BB come full circle and be able to watch muscles actually change appearance as they contract.    Bring back the good days of physique contest.

I predicted this years ago on here and on Mayhem and people were calling BS. Well, here it is years later and a change is coming (sloooowly). I basically said that these "mass monsters" cannot safely stay that size and carry around that much mass (fat) in the offseason nor have that kind of size on stage for that long!
I also predicted that the smaller more aesthetic bodybuilder will be making a comeback.....and they are!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2006, 09:54:28 PM »
I basically said that these "mass monsters" cannot safely stay that size and carry around that much mass (fat) in the offseason nor have that kind of size on stage for that long!
I also predicted that the smaller more aesthetic bodybuilder will be making a comeback.....and they are!

the top amateurs are no better.  They're all using GH, insulin, synthol and site injections.  things will not change unless the judges start scoring differently.

perhaps to force bodybuilders to achive a physique that is maintainable throughout a year, they should be required to compete more than once a year.    to qualify for the main event (be it NPC Nationals or IFBB Olympia) you must place in the top 5 or 10 once in the spring, once in the summer, and once in the fall.  Or a point system, 15 points for 1st place, down to 1 point for 15th.   Points accrue for the year, top 10 or 15 go to the Olympia.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2006, 06:09:10 AM »
Bob paris , arrogant fag !!!!!

At a pro show way back in Australia , where the likes of Gary Strydom,Albert Beckles, Robbie Robinson,Bertil Fox and the like were competting I was back stage helping and I got photos with every athlete that was there, EXCEPT Bob cause Bob didnt want to take a photo with me or any one , I pleaded with him , but still know , I asked why not , he wouldnt answer , I called him a fag , he got mad , I never got my photo !!!!

He rejected you and you have been waiting for the opportunity to express this statement haven't you?   All these years, you have secretly been waiting for someone to start a Bob Paris thread and now you had the chance to tell us all how you felt way when in that dark backstage area where you pleaded with Mr. Paris and he rejected you.

Ok.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2006, 07:39:56 AM »
things will not change unless the judges start scoring differently.

Thats exactly right!

Tim, I think you and I are thinking similarly.  Its my belief that Sexual Orientation may come in shades or degrees dictated by genetics.  Behavior of all types is linked to environment.  Point is...some people in that middle area of sexual orientation can be influenced by environment to experience a same sex encounter though they are predominantly heterosexual.  Alchohol, drugs and environment lift inhibitions and encourage people to try new things.  I believe this happens quite frequently with females.  I've also seen it with a couple guys in certain environments and was surprised cause we thought we knew them well.  Doesn't matter to me, just interesting discussion.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2006, 06:46:48 PM »
and if Beckles, Robinson or Fox turned you down, would you have called them a guy ?

No because niggers get violent.  Gaylords just get a bit teary.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2006, 07:15:35 PM »
here we go again.  Most homosexual men aren't effeminate.   

Then why are there so many effeminate gay men walking around?
"Shut the F up and train"

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2006, 07:16:21 PM »
Then why are there so many effeminate gay men walking around?

Because society is moving towards androgeny.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2006, 10:59:24 PM »
No because niggers get violent.  Gaylords just get a bit teary.

Does racism run is your family?

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2006, 11:00:54 PM »
Does racism run is your family?

Does poor grammar and spelling run yours?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2006, 11:05:04 PM »
Does poor grammar and spelling run yours?

No, but it's better than being a racist. BTW, this is Getbig, I didn't realize that grammar and spelling were a pre-requisite!

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2006, 11:21:55 PM »
No, but it's better than being a racist. BTW, this is Getbig, I didn't realize that grammar and spelling were a pre-requisite!

Hahaha, in other words you relegate yourself to the lowest common denominator.

This is just basic stuff.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2006, 11:23:14 PM »
Hahaha, in other words you relegate yourself to the lowest common denominator.

This is just basic stuff.

::)

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2006, 11:24:31 PM »
Monster truth!