Author Topic: Girl benchpress 330lbs  (Read 15665 times)

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
Re: Girl benchpress 330lbs
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2006, 04:42:40 PM »
i believe it

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2006, 04:45:55 PM »
330 with shirt = 250 shirtless.

(and she is juicing to)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2006, 04:46:11 PM »
 I don't see what's supposed to be attractive about that woman. She looks like a buck-tooth squirrel :-\

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2006, 04:48:23 PM »
Again, why are shirts allowed in competition? What is the reasoning?

Mari Asp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2006, 06:33:13 PM »
OK!! Here I am!! ;)

My name is Mari Asp, I am Norwegian living in LA!!

Yes I do bench 330 and more. I do 300 raw. I do reps with 285 raw!!!
I weigh 153 lbs

I lift in a single ply Rage X Inzer shirt.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2006, 07:22:38 PM »
OK!! Here I am!! ;)

My name is Mari Asp, I am Norwegian living in LA!!

Yes I do bench 330 and more. I do 300 raw. I do reps with 285 raw!!!
I weigh 153 lbs

I lift in a single ply Rage X Inzer shirt.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you date Luke Wood for a while?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2006, 07:45:13 PM »
only a certified f.aggot would care about what a hot little piece of ass like her bench presses, hahahaha, queer.

That's not true.  I am a certified homo and I don't care what she benches at all.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2006, 07:50:32 PM »
Mari you are a SWEETHEART and a Dollbaby just like Kara!!! You two bring beauty and grace to a sport full of ugly fatasses like myself!!! Great job and keep up the good work!!!! And tell Mike O I said hey!!!

Mike Wolfe!!!!!

THEBERG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2006, 08:03:33 PM »
I've got mad respect for Mari on her numbers for benching, anyone who does 300 and over gets my respect, what about squat and deadlift??

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2006, 08:05:34 PM »
Willie,

Shirts were first introduced back in the 80's to help keep the body tight and help to prevent so many injuries. The first shirts really were not much more then a super tight T shirt. But the shirts have evolved to where they now assist lifters in the entire lift. There are people out there getting around 400 pounds out of a shirt.

The shirt itself does not lift the weight, you still have to be able to press the weight but the shirt is so restrictive that if it is fitted right and worn properly it gives a rebound off the chest to where people are hitting HUGE weights with them.  You will see alot of top pro powerlifters including myself doing alot of topend work and training the hell out of the tris to help with this portion of the push on the bench.

The sport has evolved into a shirted sport, there is no reason to bash it. It is just how we evolved, everybody uses advances in technology. Runners wear better shoes, Race car drivers use bigger and faster engines, Swimmers wear suits designed to make them swim faster, we use a benchshirt to assist in the lift. The shirt has evolved and so has the sport. It is not a big joke anyone that thinks a bench shirt will automatically magically give you a 100 pounds  I will gladly put you in a fitted shirt and we will see what happens. I guarantee you it will come right down on your belly or right on your face. There is a technique involved here and it is pretty difficult to master sometimes!!!  

So that is why they allow benchshirts, just the way we as a sport evolved. And also for people that do not wanna use one there are plenty of raw feds out there to lift in.

Mike Wolfe!!!   600 raw in Contest and 835 shirted in contest

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2006, 08:07:04 PM »
And Mari lifts in a single ply shirt which in all reality is not giving her a whole hell of alot of extra on her bench!!!!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2006, 09:10:57 PM »
LOL!! everytime me and Mari eat at the Firehouse we are always on a date!!! ;D ;D

Mari is a good friend of mine and have been friends for a long time! We always have and always will remain good friends and i wish her all the sucess!  But to just clear up the above post! no we have never dated. I was not strong enough!!  :D

She is freaky strong and i have no doubt will get to 400lb bench!  Works very hard at Gold's gym and is liked by everyone!

Good luck Mari!

Mari Asp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2006, 10:05:59 PM »
LOL!! everytime me and Mari eat at the Firehouse we are always on a date!!! ;D ;D

Mari is a good friend of mine and have been friends for a long time! We always have and always will remain good friends and i wish her all the sucess!  But to just clear up the above post! no we have never dated. I was not strong enough!!  :D

She is freaky strong and i have no doubt will get to 400lb bench!  Works very hard at Gold's gym and is liked by everyone!

Good luck Mari!

Hey Luke!!!
Yes we have had a few "dates" at the firehouse. He he he ;)

Remember this Luke! Hi hi Our first "date" LOL
You and me will always be friends.
Keep up your good work. See you soon.

Mari

Mari Asp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2006, 10:07:15 PM »
Mari you are a SWEETHEART and a Dollbaby just like Kara!!! You two bring beauty and grace to a sport full of ugly fatasses like myself!!! Great job and keep up the good work!!!! And tell Mike O I said hey!!!

Mike Wolfe!!!!!

Thank you so much Mike!!! I will tell the other Mike hi when I see him on Wednesday.

Keep up your training, and I hope to meet you soon.

Mari Asp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2006, 10:11:34 PM »
I've got mad respect for Mari on her numbers for benching, anyone who does 300 and over gets my respect, what about squat and deadlift??

I train squat and deadlift, but I don't compete. So I don't really know my max.  :-\

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2006, 10:52:03 PM »
I train squat and deadlift, but I don't compete. So I don't really know my max.  :-\
she looks cute to me... i've got a thing for short blondes though :D

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2006, 05:39:39 AM »
Willie,

Shirts were first introduced back in the 80's to help keep the body tight and help to prevent so many injuries. The first shirts really were not much more then a super tight T shirt. But the shirts have evolved to where they now assist lifters in the entire lift. There are people out there getting around 400 pounds out of a shirt.

The shirt itself does not lift the weight, you still have to be able to press the weight but the shirt is so restrictive that if it is fitted right and worn properly it gives a rebound off the chest to where people are hitting HUGE weights with them.  You will see alot of top pro powerlifters including myself doing alot of topend work and training the hell out of the tris to help with this portion of the push on the bench.

The sport has evolved into a shirted sport, there is no reason to bash it. It is just how we evolved, everybody uses advances in technology. Runners wear better shoes, Race car drivers use bigger and faster engines, Swimmers wear suits designed to make them swim faster, we use a benchshirt to assist in the lift. The shirt has evolved and so has the sport. It is not a big joke anyone that thinks a bench shirt will automatically magically give you a 100 pounds  I will gladly put you in a fitted shirt and we will see what happens. I guarantee you it will come right down on your belly or right on your face. There is a technique involved here and it is pretty difficult to master sometimes!!!  

So that is why they allow benchshirts, just the way we as a sport evolved. And also for people that do not wanna use one there are plenty of raw feds out there to lift in.

Mike Wolfe!!!   600 raw in Contest and 835 shirted in contest

Thanks a lot for these infos. Now I rest my case. So many people dont know the purpose of a shirt. A couple years ago there was a guy at the Arnold who pressed, I believe 685lbs at a body weight of 198lbs. that shit blew my mind. That's when I realize that shirts dont mean shit if you aint got the strenght to begin with
Get Big, or Die Trying

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2006, 05:44:41 AM »

Good luck Mari!

Well, now I can say that we all (getbiggers) believe her
Get Big, or Die Trying

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2006, 05:59:53 AM »
Dear Mari

Kind regards

Will you put up some naked pictures of yourself please?

Yours thankfully
John

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2006, 06:09:03 AM »
I do admire strong women.Seriously.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2006, 06:35:19 AM »
Raw is far more impressive.  Shirts are interesting from a point of view of pushing the limits via technology but raw hasn't changed in years.

The reason I don't use gear is mostly because I like the challenge of getting stronger.  If I start injecting shit and using bench shirts I've poisoned the concept of competition.  And by this I don't mean to start any war, I'm just pointing out that if you keep making those shirts better and keep upping the dosages it becomes a measure of who is willing to take things to the extreme external factor wise.

Its why bodybuilding isn't a sport.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2006, 07:03:34 AM »
a lot of you guys here feel threatened by that girl benching 405lbs
Get Big, or Die Trying

nikki

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2006, 12:54:36 PM »
shirt or no shirt...that's pretty damn awesome! :)

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2006, 12:55:39 PM »
I'd hit it. And she benches more than me.
Ronnie looked like doodoo

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2006, 12:59:43 PM »
Yes, steroids work when you take them.  Congratulations!
N