Author Topic: this will be the last mr o compettition  (Read 6199 times)

bcrizzy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
this will be the last mr o compettition
« on: July 26, 2006, 11:34:27 AM »
there will be no more mr olympia's  after mr o 2006 bash all u want but u will see very shortly that i am correct. the iffbb will disband and ther will be no more pro organization for bodybuilding. the dea and the federal government will be passing some legislation that will cause this before the end of 2006. u heard it here first

Armageddon

• Getbig III
Re: this will be the last mr o compettition
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 11:46:33 AM »
Couple of days back I was thinking the same thing. What if the IFBB got screwed (for any reason legal or mis-management) and the PDI (which seems to be the next best thing for pros) didn’t make it????

ASC will rule and I think they will run BBing under no federation (depending on legal issues; if any)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 11:46:37 AM »
In other news, a Dark Lord will rise in the lands of the East and summon to him all evil.  :o

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 11:53:24 AM »
in this case, vince mcmahon will find an opportunity to take over the industry and make it into something huge and grandiose....with monthly ppv events and plenty of smack talking.

bcrizzy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 12:00:25 PM »
did u just get into bodybuilding cuz he tried and failed at that in the early 90's     ever hear of the wbf?

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 12:02:50 PM »
If that happens, Bob Hoffman will get into the fray, and take BBing to the next level!

bcrizzy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 12:05:06 PM »
maybe joe weider will rise up again he looked real healthy at the last mr o................lol

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 01:48:50 PM »
there will be no more mr olympia's  after mr o 2006 bash all u want but u will see very shortly that i am correct. the iffbb will disband and ther will be no more pro organization for bodybuilding. the dea and the federal government will be passing some legislation that will cause this before the end of 2006. u heard it here first

Legislation is public.  So what particluar piece of legislation is drafted that will close BBing down?  I suppose this legislation will affect the entire WORLD of BBing?   ::)
Motherboy (the band).

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 02:23:10 PM »
the ifbb is canadian correct how could the united states control a company in canada

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 02:25:18 PM »
Maybe Alexxx will be the 2007 Mr. O after all..

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2006, 02:32:08 PM »
did u just get into bodybuilding cuz he tried and failed at that in the early 90's     ever hear of the wbf?
sure, but with the IFBB out of the way he would be able to pull it off this time

bcrizzy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2006, 03:16:48 PM »
Legislation is public.  So what particluar piece of legislation is drafted that will close BBing down?  I suppose this legislation will affect the entire WORLD of BBing?   ::)
there is a reformation of the steroid act that will go b4 congress in the next few weeks. it will carry extremely stiff penalties for trafficking and or using steroids(even small amounts for personal use). the penalties will be so severe (years in prison for even minute amounts) that steroids will be even more expensive.the ifbb or any organization that supports steroid use will be subject to severe penalties as well. the government is making  it a priority to rid sports of steroids. the won't make an example of the nfl, mlb,nba because of the revenue they generate but they are going after bodybuilding in a very strong way and then other small sports. bbing is the most blantant abuser so they are gonna start with them. many many well known bbers and fitness athletes have already been investigated and a lot have cooperated when this all shakes out things as we know it in the physique culture will never be the same and some of the most prominent people in the biz will be in jail for along time. this is not a bullshit post u'll see in the coming months that its all true

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2006, 07:35:56 PM »
I guess bodybuilding will be safe since according to Intenseone it isn't s sport.  ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2006, 07:41:22 PM »
there is a reformation of the steroid act that will go b4 congress in the next few weeks. it will carry extremely stiff penalties for trafficking and or using steroids(even small amounts for personal use). the penalties will be so severe (years in prison for even minute amounts) that steroids will be even more expensive.the ifbb or any organization that supports steroid use will be subject to severe penalties as well. the government is making  it a priority to rid sports of steroids. the won't make an example of the nfl, mlb,nba because of the revenue they generate but they are going after bodybuilding in a very strong way and then other small sports. bbing is the most blantant abuser so they are gonna start with them. many many well known bbers and fitness athletes have already been investigated and a lot have cooperated when this all shakes out things as we know it in the physique culture will never be the same and some of the most prominent people in the biz will be in jail for along time. this is not a bullshit post u'll see in the coming months that its all true

Big deal. The Ironman will move to Tijuana, the ASC will move to Toronto, the SW Pro will be held in Nuevo Laredo, the NY Pro will move to Montreal, and the O will be held in Vancouver.   ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2006, 08:11:27 PM »

hahah Does that mean Phil Heath will return to 160?

affy

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2006, 08:14:09 PM »

stfu monkey boy

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2006, 09:15:18 PM »

no it means that you will still be taking pics with ladyboys, dressing up in dollar store clothes, posting nude pics on getbig, and paying a girl money to be your gf

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2006, 09:45:58 PM »
Maybe Donald Trump will buy it  ???
"Shut the F up and train"

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2006, 10:10:31 PM »
Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to make stiffer penalties for steroid offenses when our country's prison system is packed.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2006, 10:29:19 PM »
SHIT... I was going to answer this thread with seriousness... Thank god I read through the thread and found out what a dumbass you are first.  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2006, 10:45:08 PM »
But on a similar subject.  This IS getting a little stupid...

"The number of people behind bars not only dwarfs America's historical incarceration rates; it defies international comparisons as well. While America has about 5% of the world's population, almost one in four persons incarcerated worldwide are incarcerated in the US.

While substantial increases in all categories of inmates have contributed to America's mushrooming incarceration rates, the use of imprisonment for drug offenders has increased particularly sharply, drawing increased attention by researchers and policy makers alike.

In 1999, the Sentencing Project reported that between 1980 and 1997, drug arrests tripled in the United States. In 1997, four out of five drug arrests (79.5%) were for possession, with 44% of those arrests for marijuana offenses. Between 1980 and 1997, while the number of drug offenders entering prisons skyrocketed, the proportion of state prison space housing violent offenders declined from 55% to 47%.7

Fully 76% of the increase in admissions to America's prisons from 1978 to 1996 was attributable to non-violent offenders, much of that to persons incarcerated for drug offenses.8  Data like these prompted retired General Barry McCaffrey, Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy, to refer to America's prison system as an "American gulag."9 And indeed, with an incarceration rate second to only Russia's, the drug czar's choice of language is fitting."

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2006, 11:54:02 PM »
Maybe we have a stronger belief in law and order.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2006, 01:30:17 AM »
The government should do that.  I'd laugh my ass off when all the heavy drug users couldn't muster anything without them.  Sad, real sad. :(  Even worse, when nobody gave a shit when the drugs were out of the game.  Almost like betting in horse racing, without it, nobody would care.  It just wouldn't be shocking enough.
N

bcrizzy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2006, 07:33:19 AM »
SHIT... I was going to answer this thread with seriousness... Thank god I read through the thread and found out what a dumbass you are first.  ::)
sounds like u don't have the intelligence to answer this thread with seriousness. but u know what ur right and i don't have the interest in debating with someone like u so i'll just say just wait and u'll see