Author Topic: Winny & Joint Pain  (Read 4618 times)

!@#$%

• Getbig III
Winny & Joint Pain
« on: July 26, 2006, 06:12:58 PM »
How bad is winny for the joints. I have bad tendonititis in my elbow that is acting up severely right now, but I would like to do some winny. Is it really that hard on joints??

whitewidow

Re: Winny & Joint Pain
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 07:08:27 PM »
depends what else you are running with it- if you run some test or deca your joints will not hurt- but it does have the tendancy to cause joint and elbow pain if not run with test or deca. mainly it draws a lot of water out of you- so you get dryer looking but your joints also hurt-

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 09:17:26 PM »
depends what else you are running with it- if you run some test or deca your joints will not hurt- but it does have the tendancy to cause joint and elbow pain if not run with test or deca. mainly it draws a lot of water out of you- so you get dryer looking but your joints also hurt-

I'm running test cyp with 1 mg of amerdex ed and 1 mg of finistride ed. The amerdex should be keeping the water low, that is what I've been told. I also plan on adding tren enthanate. So if the amerdex is working, the winny will probably aggravate the elbow pain?

Is it a waste to run with test, since you don't get the same dry look? Would it be good to run at the end of a test cycle to get rid of water?

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 09:46:27 PM »
i've always ran winny with some tren and sust at the end of a cycle... if your joints start to hurt i would get some glucosamine and chondrotin or however you spell it.
grundle has no sack,

marione

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 02:01:48 AM »
personally I did not experience much joint pain w/winstrol..
i use it w/testovis and primobolan....
no pain

glusomine is a good help anyway

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 03:28:38 AM »
How bad is winny for the joints. I have bad tendonititis in my elbow that is acting up severely right now, but I would like to do some winny. Is it really that hard on joints??
anabolic ST 20 ml australian could hurt like a hell !
it is designed for animals !!
w

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 06:52:56 AM »
I've never had joint pain while using winny, but i never use it more than 6 weeks.

8)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2006, 01:45:55 PM »

if you have tendonitis.....glucosami ne aint gonna do shit!!!! its the tendon...not the joint. any steroid is going to aggravate the injury because lifting creates the pressure that makes it hurt. steroids make you stronger...so it will make the weights heavier...ergo...more pain. deca MIGHT help...but for only the time you run it. once its out....the pain is right back.

winni or not....you need to take a break if its that bad. anti inflamatories like ketorolac will help....or cortinzone, but it really only masks the pain, so you might fuck it up worse.

my advice....skip the winni, take it easy on the curls, and ice the area twice a day for 20 min.

marione

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 03:00:38 AM »
if you have tendonitis.....glucosami ne aint gonna do shit!!!! its the tendon...not the joint. any steroid is going to aggravate the injury because lifting creates the pressure that makes it hurt. steroids make you stronger...so it will make the weights heavier...ergo...more pain. deca MIGHT help...but for only the time you run it. once its out....the pain is right back.

winni or not....you need to take a break if its that bad. anti inflamatories like ketorolac will help....or cortinzone, but it really only masks the pain, so you might f**k it up worse.

my advice....skip the winni, take it easy on the curls, and ice the area twice a day for 20 min.

i agree, juice aside, if you have tendonitis, it would be wise to rest a little...

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2006, 03:13:10 AM »
I've never had joint pain while using winny, but i never use it more than 6 weeks.

8)
clever
w

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2006, 03:49:43 PM »
i agree, juice aside, if you have tendonitis, it would be wise to rest a little...

I should have re-worded my original post. I get real bad tendonitis and it is starting to act up right now. Usually if I do a lot of warm up sets, use extremely strict form and lower the weights, it will go away without completely flaring up. I keep up intensity by keeping rest periods low and use a slow cadence  with super slow concentric and moderate ecentric movements. I also triple my omega-3 intake.

Only curls and bb rows are bothering me right now. Usually pull-downs cause the most aggravation.

I already started the test cyp and tren enthanate, this is the first week and I'm not going to cycle off now. If I rested everytime I injured myself, I would never work out. Every summer, when I get my bodyfat down, I end up injuring myself. From experience, it seems better to lift carefully at the early signs of an injury. I wasn't sure if the winny would be a problem or not, since I've never taken it before.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2006, 05:42:39 PM »
I should have re-worded my original post. I get real bad tendonitis and it is starting to act up right now. Usually if I do a lot of warm up sets, use extremely strict form and lower the weights, it will go away without completely flaring up. I keep up intensity by keeping rest periods low and use a slow cadence  with super slow concentric and moderate ecentric movements. I also triple my omega-3 intake.

Only curls and bb rows are bothering me right now. Usually pull-downs cause the most aggravation.

I already started the test cyp and tren enthanate, this is the first week and I'm not going to cycle off now. If I rested everytime I injured myself, I would never work out. Every summer, when I get my bodyfat down, I end up injuring myself. From experience, it seems better to lift carefully at the early signs of an injury. I wasn't sure if the winny would be a problem or not, since I've never taken it before.

thats cool...i understand where you are coming from. i was in the same boat as you about a year and a half ago....now i might be looking at surgery in august because of it...so...be careful. warm up consistently....i used to use sports creme and then put a cut sock over my elbow to keep the heat in while working out...then ice it when you get home regardless of whether it hurts or not to help with the inflamation. fuck the winni dude...that tren enan is the shit.....stick with that and be careful. once you get old like me...those injuries that you used to be able to work through can put you down for a LONG time.