Author Topic: Wtf happened to levrone  (Read 43742 times)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Re: Wtf happened to levrone
« Reply #125 on: July 27, 2006, 01:04:00 PM »
He still trains and eats well.  Just admit that he is nothing Naturally and that his natural gentics are not good at all. That is all.

HAHA...hes not trying! what dont you understand about that! He runs like tons of miles a day, is on a entirely non bodybuilder type diet!!!!!
And like I said, dont let a baggy shirt deceive you, bc hes chiseled!! Cameras put lots of weight on you, so being as muscular as he is, he had to bring his weigh way down.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #126 on: July 27, 2006, 01:06:01 PM »
HAHA...hes not trying! what dont you understand about that! He runs like tons of miles a day, is on a entirely non bodybuilder type diet!!!!!
And like I said, dont let a baggy shirt deceive you, bc hes chiseled!! Cameras put lots of weight on you, so being as muscular as he is, he had to bring his weigh way down.

yeah, next you'll be telling us you're not a stumpy fat bloater
rons acunt

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: July 27, 2006, 01:06:47 PM »
You guys are over the top on this one, and only a handful of posts made me chuckle ::)  I saw Leverone just a couple of months ago.  He looked like he weighed easily 200-210 and very lean. 

Those of you who think it's "all drugs" are frustrated natties who are delusional enough to think that if you got on gear, you'd be as good as the pros.   Let me tell you, you are dead wrong!  Just look at guys like Arvilla.  Juiced to the gills and he can't even win some no name local show.  Same goes for me.

genetics > food + gear + training + resting

Amen to that...a truer more accurate post couldnt be made on the topic.
Ive seen pics of him, movie shots, etc and hes big as hell still.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #128 on: July 27, 2006, 01:06:56 PM »
You guys are over the top on this one, and only a handful of posts made me chuckle ::)  I saw Leverone just a couple of months ago.  He looked like he weighed easily 200-210 and very lean. 

Those of you who think it's "all drugs" are frustrated natties who are delusional enough to think that if you got on gear, you'd be as good as the pros.  Let me tell you, you are dead wrong!  Just look at guys like Arvilla.  Juiced to the gills and he can't even win some no name local show.  Same goes for me.

genetics > food + gear + training + resting
hahahaha, ok "mindspin". ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #129 on: July 27, 2006, 01:08:41 PM »
w

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: July 27, 2006, 01:10:54 PM »
Woten, more like you a clueless jealous tool.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #131 on: July 27, 2006, 01:11:47 PM »

lol, piss off, oh 'king of the gravy carriers'
rons acunt

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #132 on: July 27, 2006, 01:13:16 PM »

ignore him my fellow Levroneite :D

he dunks cookies in tea lol ;D

E
E

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: July 27, 2006, 01:13:59 PM »
lol, piss off, oh 'king of the gravy carriers'
haha..so that makes you king of the cum carriers. you dicksuker.  ;D

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #134 on: July 27, 2006, 01:17:49 PM »
haha..so that makes you king of the cum carriers. you dicksuker.  ;D

calm down fat lad, go and count your bakery coupons

'he's a fat lad, he walks, never runs

he's a fat lad, he loves his cream buns'

lol, god bless ya
rons acunt

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #135 on: July 27, 2006, 01:36:04 PM »

He doesn`t run tons of miles a day....He still gets more protein than Steve Reeves did when Steve was in the Army.  He still trains more than Steve did,when Steve was in the Army.

Yet Levrone looks like a twerp while Reeves looked Awesome.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #136 on: July 27, 2006, 01:39:54 PM »
post a pic of reeves wearing the same type of clothes and also one of the "experts" around here said reeves trained and got his protein while in the army

have you considered my challenge Adonis or are you going to pretend like you missed that post like you missed the ones where I asked you to post a sign with jezebelle ::)

muscle isn't permanent, natural or not

prove me wrong 8)

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #137 on: July 27, 2006, 01:43:31 PM »
He still trains and eats well.  Just admit that he is nothing Naturally and that his natural gentics are not good at all. That is all.

Here's a news flash...you're a fucking idiot. End of story.

His genetics are not good? What you're saying implies that any asshole with gear has the potential to be a pro bodybuilder? You couldn't be more wrong. Levrone's name belongs with some of the best of all time, including Arnold. I used to work for the guy when he owned his gym and believe me when I say that never went overboard with gear use prior to a show. You know why? Because he's one of the most GENETICALLY GIFTED bodybuilders OF ALL TIME.

You're natural?? Hooray, let's throw a fucking parade for you. But in the meantime you do realize that while commenting on this site that pro bodybuilders take steroids, right?

Would you like me to supply you for with a typical pre contest gear stack that Levrone himself took while preparing for a show? May I also give you a list of what he ate 6 times a day for 12 weeks to prep for a show also? We'll talk 4 months from now and let me know if you think you look as good as Levrone EVER did for a show.

Stupid asshole....

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #138 on: July 27, 2006, 01:46:25 PM »

His genetics are not good? What you're saying implies that any asshole with gear has the potential to be a pro bodybuilder? You couldn't be more wrong. Levrone's name belongs with some of the best of all time, including Arnold. I used to work for the guy when he owned his gym and believe me when I say that never went overboard with gear use prior to a show. You know why? Because he's one of the most GENETICALLY GIFTED bodybuilders OF ALL TIME.

You're natural?? Hooray, let's throw a fucking parade for you. But in the meantime you do realize that while commenting on this site that pro bodybuilders take steroids, right?

Would you like me to supply you for with a typical pre contest gear stack that Levrone himself took while preparing for a show? May I also give you a list of what he ate 6 times a day for 12 weeks to prep for a show also? We'll talk 4 months from now and let me know if you think you look as good as Levrone EVER did for a show.

Stupid asshole....

Epic meltdown, Earl.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #139 on: July 27, 2006, 01:48:17 PM »

Stupid asshole....

His natural Genetics suck,
but his Gear response is good.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: July 27, 2006, 01:49:04 PM »

He should have named his band "Gear Response".

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #141 on: July 27, 2006, 01:49:21 PM »
actually no me and "upinthemguts" have had plenty of disputes here

normally he is a hater like you GORDIANO but he has finally had some sense knocked into him

we can only pray the same happens to you :-\

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: July 27, 2006, 01:49:28 PM »
Epic meltdown, Earl.

I'm not Earl, you pillow biter.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: July 27, 2006, 01:51:01 PM »
I'm not Earl, you pillow biter.

OK, Earl.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: July 27, 2006, 01:52:00 PM »

There's no hope for you, dude. Just keep posing in your bathroom mirror fresh off a work out and dare to dream.

Let me ask you, who has awesome natural genetics? Give me some names. I want to try to make sense of your bullshit.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #145 on: July 27, 2006, 01:52:04 PM »
Cut Levrone some slack! He's like 5'9" and probably around 195 very lean, and that's not bad considering he's nearing 40. If you don't have the will to bodybuild anymore and don't eat a sufficient amount of protein, you're not gonna be huge.
I bet if Kevin took a shirtless picture he'd look better than 95% of the tools here.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #146 on: July 27, 2006, 01:53:33 PM »
Earls a wanker, but he is still a good bloke and part of the Getbig furniture, at least he has some semblance of character - albeit for Kevs cock - and can take a bit of piss taking

The other guys mentioned above, are just lame non entities, who no fucker would miss

Earls ok
rons acunt

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #147 on: July 27, 2006, 01:54:08 PM »
I'd say Levrone responds well to training, eating and gear. When he stays away from those 3 or cuts back, he is going to be noticeably smaller.
As we all would  ::)
Z

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #148 on: July 27, 2006, 01:55:53 PM »
Earls a wanker, but he is still a good bloke and part of the Getbig furniture, at least he has some semblance of character - albeit for Kevs cock - and can take a bit of piss taking

The other guys mentioned above, are just lame non entities, who no fucker would miss

Earls ok
thanks

I think... :-\

E
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #149 on: July 27, 2006, 01:57:07 PM »
To say it's just drugs is incredibly unfair. If you've seen M3 with Levrone, not only is he one of the biggest eaters in bodybuilding, but he also is one of those who trains the heaviest. Massive amounts of food, massive  poundages lifted.
Z