Author Topic: Wtf happened to levrone  (Read 43898 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Wtf happened to levrone
« Reply #300 on: July 28, 2006, 05:02:12 PM »
For Earl!
just push some weight!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #301 on: July 28, 2006, 05:04:26 PM »
What a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Z

body88

« Reply #302 on: July 28, 2006, 05:11:06 PM »
HAHAHA..TA, if you ever went to a natural bodybuilding contest,  and saw the competitors, you would think they looked "small" in their clothes, then when they get on stage, its a different story. You should know, that even if someone isnt exploding out of his clothes, it doesnt mean when the shirt comes off you wouldnt be blown away.... Same here.. take a look..

If levrone was wearing a T shirt here, you would say "WOW, OWNED BY A AVG JOE" Right? But notice how thats a different story bc hes wearing a sleeveless shirt, and his arms obviously are still huge.

Show some respect TA for one of the greates bodybuilder in the world.  Uhhmmm. I think hes Accomplished more than you, challenging getbig.com to a cyber pose down.  You could at least step on a natural stage man! Why havent you? Is it because your really not "TOTALLY NATURAL" maybe experimented a little, here and there? Maybe thats why you havent competed, because your stuck in limbo now?...Just curious..
You can pass a polygraph you know, when i was in the NGA, fuking competitors when we were leaving the empire state building (thats where the testing was held) were like "Whewww, I did a little of this, and a little of that not too long ago, im glad I passed"...and like you TA, i judged them from how they looked in clothes...didnt report them, contest day comes, these guys were blwoing us all off the stage- muscularity wise, and vascularity wise..

Anyhow..I know most of this is to push Earls buttons..but some of your statements are a little overboard..haha...LEvron ie had one of the most amazing physiques, ever, due to hiw genetic qualities. Trap/arms/delts, the best.. The guy is in Hollywood, becoming a movie star..living a helathy life...God bless him.. .what are you up to? haha...get my point?

You think he looks "huge"? bro you just owned urself. He looks like most gym regulars in these shots. He does look good but to say he is huge is overkill.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #303 on: July 28, 2006, 05:12:19 PM »
hahhah Kevin didn`t go on Survivor and he didn`t have Pneumonia.

Football players get injured all the time for weeks and months on end yet they don`t lose any size.

Strange isn`t it.

that's right all kevin did was lay off training, food, and drugs for the last 3 years :)

and all football players are natural ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #304 on: July 28, 2006, 05:22:18 PM »
haha it's funny how some of you bring up his olympia commentating as the reason he won't make it in acting

let me explain the concept of acting

when you act, your real world personality or conversation skills mean nothing, you pretend to be something you are not

that is why they call it ACTING ::)

his arms still look to be 18 inches in those pics

since he doesn't train and diet anymore his body has no reason to me muscular therefore he will be EVEN SMALLER THIS TIME NEXT YEAR

keep blaming drugs instead of nature taking it's course ::)

E

E

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #305 on: July 28, 2006, 05:28:10 PM »
that's right all kevin did was lay off training, food, and drugs for the last 3 years :)

and all football players are natural ::)

E

Wrong, he still trains,eats healthy and takes drugs!!!
He's small but the skin is tight wich is a sign that there's something going on in his system........

That pic of Kevin next to the chinese dude is beyond me........

he might have a virus or illness but he's still juicing (with medical prescription provably)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #306 on: July 28, 2006, 05:31:30 PM »
Wrong, he still trains,eats healthy and takes drugs!!!
He's small but the skin is tight wich is a sign that there's something going on in his system........

That pic of Kevin next to the chinese dude is beyond me........

he might have a virus or illness but he's still juicing (with medical prescription provably)

haha that is just what you want to think ::)

E
E

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #307 on: July 28, 2006, 06:21:40 PM »

You think he looks "huge"? bro you just owned urself. He looks like most gym regulars in these shots. He does look good but to say he is huge is overkill.

IM a realist. And he "Doesnt look like most gym regulars" haha.. your nuts.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #308 on: July 28, 2006, 06:48:01 PM »
Levrone is one of the greates BBers ever, its simple. I find it shocking how someone like TA, who clearly cant hold a candle next to levrone even now would come out and publicly ridicule a true great.

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #309 on: July 28, 2006, 06:49:56 PM »
Who really cares what he chooses to do now? The guys who bash him fail to realize that in 4-5 months Levrone can transform from "average joe" according to them to a top 3 Mr. O finalist.... He has sick unreal genetics and obviously looks the way he does now, because he wants to be smaller for acting...

He is also retired from pro bodybuilding and perhaps he wants to fit into society like a normal person and not some side show freak daily?

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: July 28, 2006, 06:56:44 PM »
Adonis...you are a sad loser.....nobody cares that you are natural, and what's the worst thing about it is you have horrible genetics....your shape is pathetic.

Kevin could get back on the sauce for 3 months and you would stand behind him and we wouldnt even see you 8)...all about genetics baby :-*

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #311 on: July 28, 2006, 07:38:37 PM »
---->Funniest Reply to this thread award goes too ANVIL….oh man  ;D ;D ;D
Kim Jong Il look-alike: "you no use to be plofessional boda-beedah, eh?  You too rittle to be on meestah oreempia stage!"

Is that biatch in the middle throwing a gang sign ?

I’m in traffic and hes golfing…..sweet  :-[

Seen this guys resume? Daaaaamn !!  http://www.musclememory.com/show.php?s=levrone&g=M

Quote from the book ‘SLICED’by Robert Kennedy….’A sliced bodybuilder looks like a rake in cloths’

I too have heard many times that he gains a lot of weight when he’s eatin training and gearing .....more than anyone . So I agree with Adonis somewhat about his sensitivity to quality gear…Even though TA is getting worse than Jag on meth with the cut and paste    ;D

Oliver K…man I know some big guys too who never looked at a barbell.
Guy I know was always known as BIG AL…30 years as a mason...6'2" 300...in his 50's now
He has the gut too but he's a big dude…flips those concrete cinder blocks around like there dominos….shaking hands with him ..can be risky  ;D
His kid is like 22.…works with his dad now…..big boy…5’10 220...smokes cigs
never lifted…dug 8 2 foot diameter holes 3 feet deep in my yard in an hour and a half ....after removing 145 sq.ft. of sod.
Kid was like a human backhoe...2 hours after that they put in the tubes....poured the concrete....spread a six wheeler of stone
and called it a day. Job would have took me the weekend.
I worked with a few hardore constuction workers too…lot of Italians mainly... f**** animals
These guys could dig trenches without even breathing heavy ! Ever swing a pic for 10 minutes??
Big guts….f**kers could lift 300 pound boulders though….lunch time was like a half stick of Italian bread with 4 half inch thick slices of salami shoved in the side after they sliced the bread length wise with their pocket knives !
Constantly screaming and swearing in italian....yellin at me to get them stuff...was like a chain gang working with them.

Jr…..’If Levrone was a hyper responder to juice, he would also be a hyper responder to his own natural testosterone.”
He just turned 41.…don’t worry you’ll get there  ....natural test production slows with aging..........BUT
Old age and treachery will always beat out youth and skill ..........well in 9 ball it does  ;D

Good thread 88 !!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #312 on: July 28, 2006, 07:43:31 PM »
---->Funniest Reply to this thread award goes too ANVIL….oh man  ;D ;D ;D
Kim Jong Il look-alike: "you no use to be plofessional boda-beedah, eh?  You too rittle to be on meestah oreempia stage!"

Is that biatch in the middle throwing a gang sign ?

I’m in traffic and hes golfing…..sweet  :-[

Seen this guys resume? Daaaaamn !!  http://www.musclememory.com/show.php?s=levrone&g=M

Quote from the book ‘SLICED’by Robert Kennedy….’A sliced bodybuilder looks like a rake in cloths’

I too have heard many times that he gains a lot of weight when he’s eatin training and gearing .....more than anyone . So I agree with Adonis somewhat about his sensitivity to quality gear…Even though TA is getting worse than Jag on meth with the cut and paste    ;D

Oliver K…man I know some big guys too who never looked at a barbell.
Guy I know was always known as BIG AL…30 years as a mason...6'2" 300...in his 50's now
He has the gut too but he's a big dude…flips those concrete cinder blocks around like there dominos….shaking hands with him ..can be risky  ;D
His kid is like 22.…works with his dad now…..big boy…5’10 220...smokes cigs
never lifted…dug 8 2 foot diameter holes 3 feet deep in my yard in an hour and a half ....after removing 145 sq.ft. of sod.
Kid was like a human backhoe...2 hours after that they put in the tubes....poured the concrete....spread a six wheeler of stone
and called it a day. Job would have took me the weekend.
I worked with a few hardore constuction workers too…lot of Italians mainly... f**** animals
These guys could dig trenches without even breathing heavy ! Ever swing a pic for 10 minutes??
Big guts….f**kers could lift 300 pound boulders though….lunch time was like a half stick of Italian bread with 4 half inch thick slices of salami shoved in the side after they sliced the bread length wise with their pocket knives !
Constantly screaming and swearing in italian....yellin at me to get them stuff...was like a chain gang working with them.

Jr…..’If Levrone was a hyper responder to juice, he would also be a hyper responder to his own natural testosterone.”
He just turned 41.…don’t worry you’ll get there  ....natural test production slows with aging..........BUT
Old age and treachery will always beat out youth and skill ..........well in 9 ball it does  ;D

Good thread 88 !!!

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-2ft. diameter holes, 3ft. deep, what a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #313 on: July 28, 2006, 07:56:34 PM »
Thank you sarcasm.....as our runner up we've picked out a gift especially for you....

JOHNNY.....tell us what hes won................

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #314 on: July 28, 2006, 08:16:33 PM »
I dont understand all the Levrone bashing? Has he ever come online and bragged about his genetics or how big and bad he was?!

It's not like he acted like Tom Prince and was a dick to fans, told everyone his size was all cause of genetics and drugs were the last thing that matters in pro bodybuilding... Yet he ended up almost killing himself with all the drugs and now is 150lbs and looks like shit...

At least Levrone still has some size, is lean and looks HEALTHY... Cut the guy some slack people

body88

« Reply #315 on: July 28, 2006, 08:29:46 PM »
IM a realist. And he "Doesnt look like most gym regulars" haha.. your nuts.

You must go to a pretty shitty gym then boss. Look at this picture  you posted calling Levrone huge. He looks no different than a guy with good genetics a little nutrition information and a good work ethic. I work out with many guys that sport 171/2 -18 inch arms lol. Ripped abs the whole nine. I think you are the one who is nuts. Either that or you are easily impressed.

Like I said Levrone looks good. If you read my posts my intent was not to bash Levrone. I simply was shocked at how small he had gotten. I spoke the truth about how he looks tiny. Not an attack on what the man has done in his career. He was a monster in his day. In my opinion he is getting to small. But hey its his life and his body so he can do as he pleases. Doesent make it a crime to comment on it tho.

As for being huge walk into any d1 football program and take a look at some of the genetics the kids are sporting.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #316 on: July 28, 2006, 08:44:00 PM »
I'd say he is enjoying life.
Q

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #317 on: July 28, 2006, 10:54:48 PM »
I'd say he is enjoying life.

I guarantee you that he definitely isn't worried about what the Getbiggers think.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #318 on: July 28, 2006, 10:57:37 PM »
I guarantee you that he definitely isn't worried about what the Getbiggers think.

I bet he does....

these guys are vain as the day as long, with fragile egos to match.

Hell, he just went golfing with Ron.

You think he hasn't read this thread yet?

lmao

"Shut the F up and train"

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #319 on: July 28, 2006, 10:59:19 PM »
I bet he does....

these guys are vain as the day as long, with fragile egos to match.

Hell, he just went golfing with Ron.

You think he hasn't read this thread yet?

lmao

I know Kevin. Trust me, he ain't streesin'. He's very comfortable with the way he looks.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #320 on: July 28, 2006, 11:03:30 PM »
levrone reads getbig. hell, he lives on myspace.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #321 on: July 28, 2006, 11:12:30 PM »
Shit, kevin will be reading this, trust me

I am a top tier pro BB, and I cant stay away!!!

:o
rons acunt

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #322 on: July 28, 2006, 11:16:02 PM »
rons acunt

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #323 on: July 28, 2006, 11:44:49 PM »
BTW, he's a douche.  I feel obligated to say that in every Leverone thread I post in...

Hard to believe, he looks friendly in this shot. ::)