Author Topic: Pictures of Luke Woods in Japan  (Read 19544 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Pictures of Luke Woods in Japan
« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2006, 09:15:54 PM »
I think i just fell off my chair!!!!! did i read that right? Sarcasm just gave someone a compliment!  i must be dreaming!
fuck sarcasm.
follow the arrows

Outlaw53

• Getbig II
  • Country Classic Invitational. 7th August 2010
« Reply #126 on: August 05, 2006, 11:58:41 PM »
so as for what show he is doing next, im not sure, but i know he guest posing at a show in Victoria at the end of next month that i will be attneding and if he i this good a shape for a guest pose, the crowd will love him.
Hey Neddy.  Are you really coming over to Bendigo to watch Luke's Guest Pose?  If you are then you will be pleased to know that we are giving away a massive framed & autographed photo of the Big Fella himself.  In fact, it's even got the actual posing trunks that he wore when he won his Pro card!   Luke will be announcing the winner straight after his routine & will present it to the winner personally.  Hopefully it will be you.  It cost's nothing, you just need to buy a seat at the theatre.

As the promoter of this show, I can tell you all, that Luke was our first & only choice for the Guest Pose.  This is our first contest & we are really trying to change the way BBing shows are run in this Country.  (Aust).

Luke is very popular down here & is obviously going to make any promoter happy with the condition that he displays for his Guest Posing.  Just a bit more about Luke.  He is really a promoter's dream.  Not only can we rely on him to be in good nic, but he really pumps up the show, telling everyone how good it will be, helping competitors with their prep for the show, it's not just a Guest Pose to him, it's the whole package.

Although you guys like to take the piss out of him now & then, the fact is, he's a pretty down to earth bloke who is willing to lend anyone a hand.  He has gone out of his way to promote our show, so regardless of whether you like his physique or not, he has a very professional approach that is greatly appreciated.

If you would like to know more about the show, you can check out our website.  We hope to download photos as the show is being run, so you will be able to check out how good Luke looks.

Cheers.

Outlaw53.

www.hardcoremusclepromot ions.com.au

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2006, 04:17:42 AM »
hey luke have you ever considered that maybe you hold your shoulders a little high when you do a front double bi pose?

That's a fair observation.  Elongates his torso and narrows his lats.  Elbows too far forward in the front lat too which causes the shoulders to dominate the chest - which may always be the case with Luke but accentuates it further still.

Very professional of Luke to be in that kind of shape for a guest spot. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #128 on: August 06, 2006, 04:34:58 AM »
In fact, it's even got the actual posing trunks that he wore when he won his Pro card!  
A homos dream prize!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: August 06, 2006, 04:54:55 AM »
Hey Neddy.  Are you really coming over to Bendigo to watch Luke's Guest Pose?  If you are then you will be pleased to know that we are giving away a massive framed & autographed photo of the Big Fella himself.  In fact, it's even got the actual posing trunks that he wore when he won his Pro card!   Luke will be announcing the winner straight after his routine & will present it to the winner personally.  Hopefully it will be you.  It cost's nothing, you just need to buy a seat at the theatre.

As the promoter of this show, I can tell you all, that Luke was our first & only choice for the Guest Pose.  This is our first contest & we are really trying to change the way BBing shows are run in this Country.  (Aust).

Luke is very popular down here & is obviously going to make any promoter happy with the condition that he displays for his Guest Posing.  Just a bit more about Luke.  He is really a promoter's dream.  Not only can we rely on him to be in good nic, but he really pumps up the show, telling everyone how good it will be, helping competitors with their prep for the show, it's not just a Guest Pose to him, it's the whole package.

Although you guys like to take the piss out of him now & then, the fact is, he's a pretty down to earth bloke who is willing to lend anyone a hand.  He has gone out of his way to promote our show, so regardless of whether you like his physique or not, he has a very professional approach that is greatly appreciated.

If you would like to know more about the show, you can check out our website.  We hope to download photos as the show is being run, so you will be able to check out how good Luke looks.

Cheers.

Outlaw53.

Thankyou Outlaw mate!!! its my pleasure! no touble ay all. Thankyou for your very kind words and for asking me to be the guest poser!  see you in 3 weeks!! ;) :)

Outlaw53

• Getbig II
« Reply #130 on: August 06, 2006, 01:31:01 PM »
A homos dream prize!
;D lol. ;D 

It was originally just a quirky idea.  You know, own a bit of Aust BBing history, that type of thing.  But I guess in hindsight, it could be seen as a way of getting support from the gay community.  (Not that there is anything wrong with that!) ;)

The Country Classic Invitational is proud to embrace people from all races & cultures................ even Homos. ;D

That's one thing that Luke has let me down with.  He promised that he would wash them before he sent them to me, but they arrived with a white crusty substance on the front of them.  He was obviously pretty excited when he won! :D

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: August 06, 2006, 01:56:49 PM »
;D lol. ;D 

It was originally just a quirky idea.  You know, own a bit of Aust BBing history, that type of thing.  But I guess in hindsight, it could be seen as a way of getting support from the gay community.  (Not that there is anything wrong with that!) ;)

The Country Classic Invitational is proud to embrace people from all races & cultures................ even Homos. ;D

That's one thing that Luke has let me down with.  He promised that he would wash them before he sent them to me, but they arrived with a white crusty substance on the front of them.  He was obviously pretty excited when he won! :D

::)

Neddy

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: August 06, 2006, 01:59:36 PM »

Cheers.

Outlaw53.

Thats great!! thanks Outlaw!

Neddy

• Getbig II
« Reply #133 on: August 06, 2006, 02:03:10 PM »
::)

Looks like Luke did'nt think too much of that post??? i must admit giving Luke the biggest wrap in one post and than posting about HOMO's and Luke making stains on his posing trunks is not the kind of marketing Luke needs!

Outlaw53

• Getbig II
« Reply #134 on: August 06, 2006, 02:23:35 PM »
Looks like Luke did'nt think too much of that post??? i must admit giving Luke the biggest wrap in one post and than posting about HOMO's and Luke making stains on his posing trunks is not the kind of marketing Luke needs!
Yeah, a bit of misplaced Aussie humour there. :-\

The idea of the framed autographed poster with the trunks is for some lucky punter to win a bit of Aust BBing memorabilia.  Luke was pretty bloody generous to donate what would be considered a fairly sentimental piece of his personal BBing possessions.  I'm really grateful for his kind gesture.  Excuse my lousy humour.