Author Topic: something new  (Read 3753 times)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
something new
« on: August 03, 2006, 11:20:49 AM »
Just for you haters.   Just so You all know i have secured a phenomenal nutritionist who has trained bodybuilding champions.  He is building a list for my diet and supplementations.  Next monday my regimen will completely change and I will be in a cutting phase....starting at 265 my initial goal will be 215.  With proper diet and supplementation (the legal kind) and 2 hours of cardio a day (3 if I feel saucy) I should reach that weight within 2-3 months easily.  See you all on the slim side.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: something new
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 11:21:52 AM »
ok "Kegdrainer" hahahaha Oh brother

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 11:23:53 AM »
ok "Kegdrainer" hahahaha Oh brother

hate all you want.  Anyone wanting to place bets here that I cant drop 50 lbs within 2-3 months put some cash up or shut your hater mouths.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 11:24:25 AM »
hahaha, fat guy in a little coat....fat guy in a little coat. hahahaha

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 11:25:46 AM »
why did you add 50 pounds to begin with
Z

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 11:26:37 AM »
You most certainly DON'T need 3 hours of cardio a day to lose that in 3 months .

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 11:27:50 AM »
You most certainly DON'T need 3 hours of cardio a day to lose that in 3 months .
Doesnt need any cardio if his diet is in check

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2006, 11:29:16 AM »
doesnt need to have a diet in check if he do a lot of cardio
Z

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2006, 11:32:04 AM »
Doesnt need to have a diet in check or do cardio if he becomes a crack addict

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2006, 11:33:29 AM »
doesnt need to lift weights to be a crack addict
Z

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2006, 11:34:03 AM »
why did you add 50 pounds to begin with

i wanst always 265, it all started in tenth grade when I was 165 lbs.  
I got sick, mono and tonsilitis, and the medications conflict so I was basically laid up in bed for months with zero metabolism and eating ice cream all day.  After 4 months I was about 355 pounds, wearing a size 54 pants.  After I got better, I had to bust my ass to lose weight because of the pressures of kids at my school, not even recognizing me after I came back....really motivated me to hit the gym and start running.

I lost most of the weight over the next 6 months, but plateaued at about 215, with a lot more lean mass than I had before I was sick.  Carrying the extra weight was like a giant full body workout for a year and I had built a lot of muscle.  I played football too so I would go back up to 250 for the season, and back down to 215 for wrestling.  After I went to college I went back up to football weight and stayed there.  Since then I have gained about another 15 pounds, and it has been comfortable for me so I just kept it.  

Now I think it's about time for a change.  I wouldn't mind getting ripped up, even just to prove to people how easy it is.

I realize that 2-3 hours of cardio is a bit overkill, but its to prove a point.  Weight loss is easy when youhave a good formula. That's all I am doing.  

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2006, 11:34:43 AM »
Next monday my regimen will completely change and I will be in a cutting phase.

Translation: "I'll stop buying those jumbo size bags of Cheetos at Costco"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2006, 11:35:41 AM »
You gained 190 pounds in 4 months, EPIC LIES

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2006, 11:36:05 AM »
i wanst always 265, it all started in tenth grade when I was 165 lbs.  
I got sick, mono and tonsilitis, and the medications conflict so I was basically laid up in bed for months with zero metabolism and eating ice cream all day.  After 4 months I was about 355 pounds, wearing a size 54 pants.  After I got better, I had to bust my ass to lose weight because of the pressures of kids at my school, not even recognizing me after I came back....really motivated me to hit the gym and start running.

I lost most of the weight over the next 6 months, but plateaued at about 215, with a lot more lean mass than I had before I was sick.  Carrying the extra weight was like a giant full body workout for a year and I had built a lot of muscle.  I played football too so I would go back up to 250 for the season, and back down to 215 for wrestling.  After I went to college I went back up to football weight and stayed there.  Since then I have gained about another 15 pounds, and it has been comfortable for me so I just kept it.  

Now I think it's about time for a change.  I wouldn't mind getting ripped up, even just to prove to people how easy it is.

I realize that 2-3 hours of cardio is a bit overkill, but its to prove a point.  Weight loss is easy when youhave a good formula. That's all I am doing.  

You lying lard-ass.  You would be the only person in history to actually gain weight from having mono.  I had friends who lost 50+ pounds with it.  Face it you were/are a fat kid who hasn't met a sammich he didn't like.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2006, 11:36:52 AM »
You gained 190 pounds in 4 months, EPIC LIES
it was probably closer to 6 months total for gaining all that weight

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2006, 11:39:00 AM »

Doesnt have to be a crack addict to gain weight from mono if he doesnt do cardio if he diets right to...awww fcuk it nevermind...damn, I suck!
?

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2006, 11:39:31 AM »
You lying lard-ass.  You would be the only person in history to actually gain weight from having mono.  I had friends who lost 50+ pounds with it.  Face it you were/are a fat kid who hasn't met a sammich he didn't like.

mono and tonsilitis at the same time....totally different story.  Weight loss is usually a result of the medications they put you on for Mono.  because of the conflict with the tonsilitis medicaitons there were complicaitons.  I have no reason to make any of this shit up, I was laid up for months, could barely move from my bed and all i did was eat ice cream.   That's kinda brutal on your bodyfat levels.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2006, 11:39:44 AM »
it was probably closer to 6 months total for gaining all that weight

I going to hazard a guess that nobody has ever gained 190 pounds in 6 months, stop lying you fat bastard just eat and drink less.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2006, 11:42:21 AM »
mono and tonsilitis at the same time....totally different story.  Weight loss is usually a result of the medications they put you on for Mono.  because of the conflict with the tonsilitis medicaitons there were complicaitons.  I have no reason to make any of this shit up, I was laid up for months, could barely move from my bed and all i did was eat ice cream.   That's kinda brutal on your bodyfat levels.

alright, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt....since you're my favorite carnie.  ;D

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2006, 12:48:10 PM »
That's a lot of damn cardio. Don't you have a job? Or a girlfriend?
Ronnie looked like doodoo

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2006, 01:00:44 PM »
I going to hazard a guess that nobody has ever gained 190 pounds in 6 months, stop lying you fat bastard just eat and drink less.
I used to be able to put on 5 lbs on a beer and pizza binge weekend, no probs. Ya just gotta want it. Dig deep, and you could do it.

Slick Vic

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2006, 01:05:30 PM »
Just for you haters.   Just so You all know i have secured a phenomenal nutritionist who has trained bodybuilding champions.  He is building a list for my diet and supplementations.  Next monday my regimen will completely change and I will be in a cutting phase....starting at 265 my initial goal will be 215.  With proper diet and supplementation (the legal kind) and 2 hours of cardio a day (3 if I feel saucy) I should reach that weight within 2-3 months easily.  See you all on the slim side.

ummmm.... ooooookay. Good for you?

By the way, I'm not hatin'.  ::)

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2006, 01:09:52 PM »

Why did your parents buy you so much ice cream, that is fucked!  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2006, 01:10:26 PM »
This is going to be a complete and utter disaster/failure.

I`ll put 100 dollars on it.