Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 20, 2014, 05:48:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: something new  (Read 2058 times)
Kegdrainer
Getbig IV

team yeah buddy

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2006, 11:20:49 AM »

Just for you haters.   Just so You all know i have secured a phenomenal nutritionist who has trained bodybuilding champions.  He is building a list for my diet and supplementations.  Next monday my regimen will completely change and I will be in a cutting phase....starting at 265 my initial goal will be 215.  With proper diet and supplementation (the legal kind) and 2 hours of cardio a day (3 if I feel saucy) I should reach that weight within 2-3 months easily.  See you all on the slim side.

Report to moderator   Logged
Army of One
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 11:21:52 AM »

ok "Kegdrainer" hahahaha Oh brother
Kegdrainer
Getbig IV

team yeah buddy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 11:23:53 AM »

ok "Kegdrainer" hahahaha Oh brother

hate all you want.  Anyone wanting to place bets here that I cant drop 50 lbs within 2-3 months put some cash up or shut your hater mouths.

The Showstoppa
Getbig V

Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 11:24:25 AM »

hahaha, fat guy in a little coat....fat guy in a little coat. hahahaha
Bluto
Getbig V

Well?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 11:25:46 AM »

why did you add 50 pounds to begin with

Z
NarcissisticDeity
Getbig V

I dont care what Ronnie says bc hes not a credible

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 11:26:37 AM »

You most certainly DON'T need 3 hours of cardio a day to lose that in 3 months .
Army of One
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 11:27:50 AM »

You most certainly DON'T need 3 hours of cardio a day to lose that in 3 months .
Doesnt need any cardio if his diet is in check
Bluto
Getbig V

Well?

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2006, 11:29:16 AM »

doesnt need to have a diet in check if he do a lot of cardio

Z
Army of One
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2006, 11:32:04 AM »

Doesnt need to have a diet in check or do cardio if he becomes a crack addict
buffbodz
Getbig V

It's only a board

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2006, 11:33:05 AM »

http://www.jokaroo.com/funnyvideos/funnyfatkidstalkinggirls.html

6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio
Bluto
Getbig V

Well?

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2006, 11:33:29 AM »

doesnt need to lift weights to be a crack addict

Z
Kegdrainer
Getbig IV

team yeah buddy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2006, 11:34:03 AM »

why did you add 50 pounds to begin with

i wanst always 265, it all started in tenth grade when I was 165 lbs.  
I got sick, mono and tonsilitis, and the medications conflict so I was basically laid up in bed for months with zero metabolism and eating ice cream all day.  After 4 months I was about 355 pounds, wearing a size 54 pants.  After I got better, I had to bust my ass to lose weight because of the pressures of kids at my school, not even recognizing me after I came back....really motivated me to hit the gym and start running.

I lost most of the weight over the next 6 months, but plateaued at about 215, with a lot more lean mass than I had before I was sick.  Carrying the extra weight was like a giant full body workout for a year and I had built a lot of muscle.  I played football too so I would go back up to 250 for the season, and back down to 215 for wrestling.  After I went to college I went back up to football weight and stayed there.  Since then I have gained about another 15 pounds, and it has been comfortable for me so I just kept it.  

Now I think it's about time for a change.  I wouldn't mind getting ripped up, even just to prove to people how easy it is.

I realize that 2-3 hours of cardio is a bit overkill, but its to prove a point.  Weight loss is easy when youhave a good formula. That's all I am doing.  

ribonucleic
Getbig V

I bring you ultimate reality!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2006, 11:34:43 AM »

Next monday my regimen will completely change and I will be in a cutting phase.

Translation: "I'll stop buying those jumbo size bags of Cheetos at Costco"
Army of One
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2006, 11:35:41 AM »

You gained 190 pounds in 4 months, EPIC LIES
The Showstoppa
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2006, 11:36:05 AM »

i wanst always 265, it all started in tenth grade when I was 165 lbs.  
I got sick, mono and tonsilitis, and the medications conflict so I was basically laid up in bed for months with zero metabolism and eating ice cream all day.  After 4 months I was about 355 pounds, wearing a size 54 pants.  After I got better, I had to bust my ass to lose weight because of the pressures of kids at my school, not even recognizing me after I came back....really motivated me to hit the gym and start running.

I lost most of the weight over the next 6 months, but plateaued at about 215, with a lot more lean mass than I had before I was sick.  Carrying the extra weight was like a giant full body workout for a year and I had built a lot of muscle.  I played football too so I would go back up to 250 for the season, and back down to 215 for wrestling.  After I went to college I went back up to football weight and stayed there.  Since then I have gained about another 15 pounds, and it has been comfortable for me so I just kept it.  

Now I think it's about time for a change.  I wouldn't mind getting ripped up, even just to prove to people how easy it is.

I realize that 2-3 hours of cardio is a bit overkill, but its to prove a point.  Weight loss is easy when youhave a good formula. That's all I am doing.  

You lying lard-ass.  You would be the only person in history to actually gain weight from having mono.  I had friends who lost 50+ pounds with it.  Face it you were/are a fat kid who hasn't met a sammich he didn't like.
Kegdrainer
Getbig IV

team yeah buddy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2006, 11:36:52 AM »

You gained 190 pounds in 4 months, EPIC LIES
it was probably closer to 6 months total for gaining all that weight
TheBlockHead
Competitors II
Getbig V

" Blockhead > Romano "

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2006, 11:39:00 AM »

Doesnt have to be a crack addict to gain weight from mono if he doesnt do cardio if he diets right to...awww fcuk it nevermind...damn, I suck!

Big Nation Radio!
Kegdrainer
Getbig IV

team yeah buddy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2006, 11:39:31 AM »

You lying lard-ass.  You would be the only person in history to actually gain weight from having mono.  I had friends who lost 50+ pounds with it.  Face it you were/are a fat kid who hasn't met a sammich he didn't like.

mono and tonsilitis at the same time....totally different story.  Weight loss is usually a result of the medications they put you on for Mono.  because of the conflict with the tonsilitis medicaitons there were complicaitons.  I have no reason to make any of this shit up, I was laid up for months, could barely move from my bed and all i did was eat ice cream.   That's kinda brutal on your bodyfat levels.
Army of One
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2006, 11:39:44 AM »

it was probably closer to 6 months total for gaining all that weight

I going to hazard a guess that nobody has ever gained 190 pounds in 6 months, stop lying you fat bastard just eat and drink less.
The Showstoppa
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2006, 11:42:21 AM »

mono and tonsilitis at the same time....totally different story.  Weight loss is usually a result of the medications they put you on for Mono.  because of the conflict with the tonsilitis medicaitons there were complicaitons.  I have no reason to make any of this shit up, I was laid up for months, could barely move from my bed and all i did was eat ice cream.   That's kinda brutal on your bodyfat levels.

alright, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt....since you're my favorite carnie.  Grin
RJB
Getbig II

Everyone on the internets is rich.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2006, 12:48:10 PM »

That's a lot of damn cardio. Don't you have a job? Or a girlfriend?

Ronnie looked like doodoo
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Bunch Commander

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2006, 01:00:44 PM »

I going to hazard a guess that nobody has ever gained 190 pounds in 6 months, stop lying you fat bastard just eat and drink less.
I used to be able to put on 5 lbs on a beer and pizza binge weekend, no probs. Ya just gotta want it. Dig deep, and you could do it.
Slick Vic
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2006, 01:05:30 PM »

Just for you haters.   Just so You all know i have secured a phenomenal nutritionist who has trained bodybuilding champions.  He is building a list for my diet and supplementations.  Next monday my regimen will completely change and I will be in a cutting phase....starting at 265 my initial goal will be 215.  With proper diet and supplementation (the legal kind) and 2 hours of cardio a day (3 if I feel saucy) I should reach that weight within 2-3 months easily.  See you all on the slim side.

ummmm.... ooooookay. Good for you?

By the way, I'm not hatin'.  Roll Eyes
Mick33
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2006, 01:09:52 PM »

Why did your parents buy you so much ice cream, that is fucked!  Cheesy
The True Adonis
Getbig V

"We Will Correct All This."

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2006, 01:10:26 PM »

This is going to be a complete and utter disaster/failure.

I`ll put 100 dollars on it.

E
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!