Author Topic: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!  (Read 36463 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!
« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2006, 06:11:47 PM »
If you girls were even submitting pictures for it then you would have reason to complain.

If A judge won't show his face, why should anyone else?
E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2006, 06:14:25 PM »
obviously ron should have the final say, oliver doesnt even recognize ron's authority since he numerous times said "i run this" maybe he should call it mr oliver then, give the prize to the fattest off-season "bodybuilder" and treat him with a double whopper with fries. at least this sarcasm would be fit to judge as he got a lot of experience on this.

I don't even understand why sarcasm, MOS and Mars is letting this Ollie clown into their clan?

Oliver has been hiding in the protection of the Squad long enough now IMO.

Me thinks the rulers over there should proclaim him open target for everyone. ;D

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #152 on: August 08, 2006, 06:15:13 PM »
what it sarcasm is biased towards adonis and give him his vote, and because of this you lose the one you might've got otherwise if someone else was a judge?

I guess I'll miss out on those incredible supplement prizes that I wouldn't even use.  Besides Other judges are biased AGAINST adonis.   It's not a big deal, this is just for fun.  Members will be allowed to express their opinions on who really won since this is a forum.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #153 on: August 08, 2006, 06:15:34 PM »
I don't even understand why sarcasm, MOS and Mars is letting this Ollie clown into their clan?

Me thinks the rulers over there should proclaim him open target for everyone. ;D

YIP
Zack

ahahaha ok mars ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #154 on: August 08, 2006, 06:16:42 PM »

YIP
Zack

he probably pays them. that's how he got to run the mr getbig, after his donation. he's the kinda kid that has to pay his lunch money to avoid getting a beating in school. and since getbig in a lot of ways mimic a schoolyard that behaviour came natural to him here.

Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 08, 2006, 06:18:30 PM »
Everyone knows the fix is in. If sarcasm was as big a man figuratively as he is literally(FAT), he would step down.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #156 on: August 08, 2006, 06:20:35 PM »
both sarcasm and oliver is in it for the wrong reasons, it's all about them - oliver proved this as he comes back to HIM running the show and sarcasm made his own thread "The Great Sarcasm Will Be Judging The Mr. GetBig Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" on the natural board. it's just another ego trip.
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 08, 2006, 06:23:22 PM »
both sarcasm and oliver is in it for the wrong reasons, it's all about them - oliver proved this as he comes back to HIM running the show and sarcasm made his own thread "The Great Sarcasm Will Be Judging The Mr. GetBig Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" on the natural board. it's just another ego trip.

It all comes down to Ron. If he is cool with it, then no one can complain. But if he never authorized this, I would hate to be 240 and Ollie. Ron spent too much time building the best site on the net to have it ruined by a couple of people with their own agendas.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 08, 2006, 06:25:26 PM »
Hey Ollie and 240, did Ron authorize this and give you 2 complete control?
E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 08, 2006, 06:31:46 PM »
he probably pays them. that's how he got to run the mr getbig, after his donation. he's the kinda kid that has to pay his lunch money to avoid getting a beating in school. and since getbig in a lot of ways mimic a schoolyard that behaviour came natural to him here.

Hehe.

Funny, I was about to write some school yard example about Oliver being the fat kid too. But this is much better.

But you forgot to mention how MOS, sarcasm and Mars are making fun of Ollie behind his back as soon as he runs over to the cafeteria to buy them all their daily root beers.

I hope they don't make Ollie do the Truffle Shuffle. Now, that would be really mean. >:(

YIP
Zack

As empty as paradise

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: August 08, 2006, 06:39:37 PM »
hey HH, do you think the contest is on the up and up?
E

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #161 on: August 08, 2006, 06:44:52 PM »
NO SARCASM SHOULD NOT BE A JUDGE

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 08, 2006, 06:52:17 PM »
hey HH, do you think the contest is on the up and up?

Like I've stated in the past:

I want sarcasm as a judge.

I never understood why The Luke stepped down from handling this contest.

And it's starts to grow on me that this Klaushof character is a clown beyond epic proportions.

Not Mower level, of course. But he sneaked into the Squad and was able to hide there.

He's no Mower. But maybe a Strive2Define?

Regarding the contest: When people tries to use these kinds of events to build their own careers (I'm lookin' at you 240 or bust ;)) it usually busts.

Why not just throw Ollie out and reinstate The Luke?

And then crucify Oliver just for the hell of it. ;D

And FFS, keep sarcasm as a judge. Why not Sir Duchaine too?

YIP
Zack

As empty as paradise

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 08, 2006, 06:56:14 PM »
Like I've stated in the past:

I want sarcasm as a judge.

I never understood why The Luke stepped down from handling this contest.

And it's starts to grow on me that this Klaushof character is a clown beyond epic proportions.

Not Mower level, of course. But he sneaked into the Squad and was able to hide there.

He's no Mower. But maybe a Strive2Define?

Regarding the contest: When people tries to use these kinds of events to build their own careers (I'm lookin' at you 240 or bust ;)) it usually busts.

Why not just throw Ollie out and reinstate The Luke?

And then crucify Oliver just for the hell of it. ;D

And FFS, keep sarcasm as a judge. Why not Sir Duchaine too?

YIP
Zack

The Luke would NEVER let a clown/racist be a judge. Since the squad is running this whole thing, I think it should be a mr. squad contest. Maybe then the luke could throw the real one?
E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 08, 2006, 06:58:57 PM »

The Luke would NEVER let a clown/racist be a judge. Since the squad is running this whole thing, I think it should be a mr. squad contest. Maybe then the luke could throw the real one?

No.

But Klaushof could PayPal his money to MOS, sarcasm and Mars instead of TA.

They could probably make up some good explanation that he will find legit.

Edit: Side note: You're just as big racist as sarcasm. Having a general hate for Muslims is racist, and no better.

I don't like Islam or the Muslim culture due to its intolerance, et al. Still, I think each person should be judged by their actions, not what religions they subscribe to.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #165 on: August 08, 2006, 07:02:43 PM »
oliver said himself he's been working out for a few months in less than a year. this along with his picture and comments on adonis physique being "near pro-size" and "if he juice he will become a pro" is enough to convince me that he doesn't know shit when it comes to bodybuilding. and if you don't know shit, you should step back and not interfere with the choice of judges, rules of the contest etc. and leave these things to the more experienced.
and if that's not enough, he's clearly biased towards certain people competing, as well as judging.

Well said. I've already exposed that jackass. I'm not sure why he's in charge of anything. He's just some clueless noob.
HAHA, RON.....

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 08, 2006, 07:04:13 PM »
No.

But Klaushof could PayPal his money to MOS, sarcasm and Mars instead of TA.

They could probably make up some good explanation that he will find legit.

Edit: Side note: You're just as big racist as sarcasm. Having a general hate for Muslims is racist, and no better.

I don't like Islam or the Muslim culture due to its intolerance, et al. Still, I think each person should be judged by their actions, not what religions they subscribe to.

YIP
Zack

But I am not a judge, huge difference.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 08, 2006, 07:06:16 PM »
Well said. I've already exposed that jackass. I'm not sure why he's in charge of anything. He's just some clueless noob.

I love it how Ollie says you can't blur out YOUR face but Sarcasm can judge you and doesn't have to show his? does that make any sense?
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #168 on: August 08, 2006, 07:09:08 PM »

I love it how Ollie says you can't blur out YOUR face but Sarcasm can judge you and doesn't have to show his? does that make any sense?

Yeah, funny how that is.

But those are his retarded rules, which apparently we are not allowed to question.  ::)

I've already sent that fucker running. He had no resonable retort to my arguments, other than "he's running it".  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 08, 2006, 07:29:47 PM »
Yeah, funny how that is.

But those are his retarded rules, which apparently we are not allowed to question.  ::)

I've already sent that fucker running. He had no resonable retort to my arguments, other than "he's running it".  ::)

did you read what Ron said about it? not exactly a glowing endorsement.
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #170 on: August 08, 2006, 07:43:39 PM »
Im being added to the judging panel to offset sarcasms hatred for Muslims...cause I hate gays just as much ...if not more hahah
L

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: August 08, 2006, 07:46:43 PM »
Im being added to the judging panel to offset sarcasms hatred for Muslims...cause I hate gays just as much ...if not more hahah

when were you added? Ollie had said everything was final.
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #172 on: August 08, 2006, 07:56:52 PM »
when were you added? Ollie had said everything was final.
I was thinking the other night, yeah i said I wasnt going to do it but If im in shape and see that I can win something I will post my pics and claim my prize, i reserve at least that much!!! Plus..WHO THE FUCK IS OLLIE ???? 240 has done 99% of the work..this guy self appointed himself the secretary of the Mr. GetBig. IM IN IT TILL IM NOT!!
L

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 08, 2006, 07:58:59 PM »
I was thinking the other night, yeah i said I wasnt going to do it but If im in shape and see that I can win something I will post my pics and claim my prize, i reserve at least that much!!! Plus..WHO THE f**k IS OLLIE ???? 240 has done 99% of the work..this guy self appointed himself the secretary of the Mr. GetBig. IM IN IT TILL IM NOT!!

Ollie and 240 are in charge. Are you really a judge now?
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #174 on: August 08, 2006, 08:00:33 PM »
No but I will enter if I want to..I signed up already...240 put me back on the list!!
L