Author Topic: Kamali's Royal Rant in new Musclemag!!!!!!!!!  (Read 11922 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Kamali's Royal Rant in new Musclemag!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2006, 02:57:19 PM »

Watch how he will point out how he carbed up too soon and how he got food poisoning or got a little bit of the flu the day before the show and how he couldnt keep anything down and he was vomiting all night and how while he was in his hotel room...he had (whatever guru or his 10-man team of spotters) check him out that morning and how he had to catch up on carbing up and blah blah blah...
?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2006, 04:06:21 PM »
I would say the getbig members that King is most pissed off at are:

- sarcasm
- The True Adonis
- huge gunzzzz
the sad thing about Kamali is that i honestly think he hates us, i get into arguments with people on here but i don't hate anyone on here, i think that Kamali would actually try to confront people on here, that's how you know that we've gotten to him.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2006, 04:09:13 PM »
the sad thing about Kamali is that i honestly think he hates us, i get into arguments with people on here but i don't hate anyone on here, i think that Kamali would actually try to confront people on here, that's how you know that we've gotten to him.

true that.  what satisfaction would you really get from tracking down a grown man for message board posts?  I mean, when the person shrugs and says, "so?"... what are ya gonna do?  beat him up?  I mean seriously, put real life problems first.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2006, 06:21:15 PM »
I don't mean to be presumptuous, but I think living at home until he was 31 gave King a warped perception of real world problems.  In the BFTO 2002 DVD he was still complaining about us and it really didn't sound like words of a man who has any real stress in his life other than what takes place here on getbig.com.  Now that he's living on his own you would think things have changed, but it doesn't look like that.

He lived at home till he was 31? I think Alexxx may beat that record. ;D
E

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2006, 06:23:59 PM »
You guys better watch it, he might be reading this and he might confront you about it!   ;D

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2006, 09:27:21 PM »
somebody is getting sued :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2006, 09:27:58 PM »
Counter-sued.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2006, 09:39:23 PM »
Don't you have an ass rape session scheduled in federal prison to attend to?  ::)

Nah, I passed on that one.  Holding out for he trip to Vegas.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2006, 09:43:44 PM »
*the.

I just feel like Titus would be an interesting cellmate.  The stories he could tell... that life sentence would just be over before I knew it :)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2006, 09:46:38 PM »
Kamali needs to either put up or shut up....everytime he opens his mouth he sticks his foot in it!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2006, 09:54:09 PM »
What is your conclusion on 911, matt?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2006, 10:01:27 PM »
It's not even my opinion: the FACT is that Bush and his family has gained billions from 9/11.

Coincidence, hmm.  ::)

Not to mention, all of the websites and sources (including Popular Mechanics) which DEBUNK conspiracy claims only debunk the BULLSHIT conspiracy claims.  ::)  They conveniently ignore the stuff that, umm, umm, THE LAWS OF FUCKING NATURE PROVE.

I'm a man of science, so there is no doubt in my mind that the popular version of 9/11 is untrue.

Have you heard about the Federal Aviation Admin and NY Fire Department gag orders? lol... they go to jail if they tlak about all the bombs going off in the tower that day. 

Matt, congrats on enlightenment.  Have you seen the Blue Media clip?  It's awesome -
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3498980438587461603&q=blue+media+911

View from across the bay: smoke from the basement, lots of explosions, laws of physics, and choppers!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2006, 10:11:03 PM »
Have you heard about the Federal Aviation Admin and NY Fire Department gag orders? lol... they go to jail if they tlak about all the bombs going off in the tower that day. 

Matt, congrats on enlightenment.  Have you seen the Blue Media clip?  It's awesome -
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3498980438587461603&q=blue+media+911

View from across the bay: smoke from the basement, lots of explosions, laws of physics, and choppers!

Have you ever thought that the gag orders were placed because of ongoing investigations??

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2006, 10:17:00 PM »
Have you ever thought you only support Bush because his religion and yours is the same?

Not at all, with me it really has nothing to do with it!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2006, 10:19:44 PM »
Have you ever thought that the gag orders were placed because of ongoing investigations??

No.  They closed the 911 investigation and Moussaui is the only man charged.

They have gagged the entire NY FD.  And the FAA.  And dozens of individuals.

But, there are firefighters who have come forward, speaking of the many bombs that went off all over the building that day, missing black boxes, etc.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2006, 10:24:08 PM »

But, there are firefighters who have come forward, speaking of the many bombs that went off all over the building that day, missing black boxes, etc.

Rob, you know as well as I these investigations will NEVER be closed and the other terrorists that were implicated and charged are either dead or still on the run with that coward BinLaden!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2006, 10:25:15 PM »

Did you ever think that those SOUNDS were not bombs.Obviously there was chaos that day,even somethings might have exploded,but not bombs.They havnt seen bombs explode they only think that in the HUGE CHAOS they heard them.

I bet the main reason for the gag order is to shut up assholes like you that have nothing but baseless shit to say.

All of your "facts" are hear-say or very WRONG physics calculations.

I still wait to hear about the 31sec.My caltulations are spot on....what about yours?

Before you try to sounds smart an "enligthen" ...you see what all us mortals dont  ::) Then learn how to solve the most simple equation and prove it.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2006, 10:26:25 PM »
Rob, you know as well as I these investigations will NEVER be closed and the other terrorists that were implicated and charged are either dead or still on the run with that coward BinLaden!

Stop talking sense damnit! You know 240 and sense dont get along togther...havnt you seen his pics ...enough said about the main logic  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2006, 10:32:29 PM »
Yawn. 

They never even investigated why this building fell from 2 isolated pockets of fire.

If this isn't a smoking gun to you... well... then you cannot comprehend a 47-story skyscraper converting itself to pulverized concrete (DUST!) in 6 seconds.

I mean, throw the twin tower argument out... how the hell did several fires cause this building to suddenly kink in the middle and lose both support columns and all 47 floors instantly lol.... ?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2006, 10:37:11 PM »
Yawn. 

They never even investigated why this building fell from 2 isolated pockets of fire.

If this isn't a smoking gun to you... well... then you cannot comprehend a 47-story skyscraper converting itself to pulverized concrete (DUST!) in 6 seconds.

I mean, throw the twin tower argument out... how the hell did several fires cause this building to suddenly kink in the middle and lose both support columns and all 47 floors instantly lol.... ?

Was that one of the building near the twins? If so...have you ever heard of earthquakes? And if a 110 story building needs 8sec to freefall...why would a 47 one will need more then 6??

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2006, 10:38:27 PM »
Yawn. 

I mean, throw the tower argument out... how the hell did several fires cause this building to suddenly kink in the middle and lose both support columns and all 47 floors instantly lol.... ?

I do know it took a long time for those buildings to weaken and collaps. Commonsense tells me that if they were bombs executed demolition style, they would have collapsed right away, from what I've seen from expert demo videos, nothing around the collapsed building gets touched.......there were many many businesses that got destroyed along with those buildings.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2006, 10:38:54 PM »
Yawn. 

I mean, throw the tower argument out... how the hell did several fires cause this building to suddenly kink in the middle and lose both support columns and all 47 floors instantly lol.... ?

I find it interesting that YOU would believe in this particular conspiracy theory. You used to be a huge Bush supporter a couple of years back.

Most people in this country don't seem to care about what really happened with 9/11. They rather worry about who's gonna win American Idol, or some other worthless shit like that. That's why the wool has been pulled over this nation's eyes. Few dare question things. Most just go along with what they are told.
HAHA, RON.....

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2006, 10:43:03 PM »
I find it interesting that YOU would believe in this particular conspiracy theory. You used to be a huge Bush supporter a couple of years back.

Most people in this country don't seem to care about what really happened with 9/11. They rather worry about who's gonna win American Idol, or some other worthless shit like that. That's why the wool has been pulled over this nation's eyes. Few dare question things. Most just go along with what they are told.

that's why the majority of the people don't matter.  for those few that care (and usually lead the masses) some definitive truth would be nice every now and then.  but i've learned to accept that definitive truth is too much to ask for in this day and age.  by this day and age, i mean since i was born.
Deep Tissue Massage

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2006, 10:44:15 PM »
I campaigned for Bush.  I converted Dems.  I supported the war.  I nearly came to blows with a 911 Conspiracy Theorist last year.

I was completely wrong.  

Those buildings were 350 feet from the towers, and many other biuldings were hit much worse.  no huge pieces struck the building.

buildings do not collapse from fire.  They do not collapse uniformly.  They do not convert themselves to DUST.  The front of this building got hit with debris.  The bank building next to the Towers caught thousands of pounds of concrete, and stand to this day.

Building 7 housed the FBi, Secret service, Rudy, SEC, etc.  The Official 911 Report wouldn't address it- because anything they came up with was quickly disproved.  The ONLY thing that would account for its immediate, symmetrical collapse is bombs.  And, recordings let you hear the bomb blasts.  

Accept it folks.  36% in the last poll believed 911 was an inside job.  And outside of the USA, shit, it's like common knowledge.  

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2006, 10:44:28 PM »
that's why the majority of the people don't matter.  for those few that care (and usually lead the masses) some definitive truth would be nice every now and then.  but i've learned to accept that definitive truth is too much to ask for in this day and age.  by this day and age, i mean since i was born.

it's the jews' fault.   (monster mel gibson joke)