Author Topic: Kamali's Royal Rant in new Musclemag!!!!!!!!!  (Read 11921 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Kamali's Royal Rant in new Musclemag!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2006, 09:46:16 AM »
If u stopped watching FOX jews news maybe you'd stop buying into bullshit rhetoric passed off as facts. hahaha, fox news sucks!

Yeah you're right, I guess Iran saying that they want Israel wiped of the face of the map and then supplying them with drone full of explosives and Iran giving Hezzbolah $100mil a year isn't enough....right ::)??

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2006, 09:51:33 AM »
true that.  what satisfaction would you really get from tracking down a grown man for message board posts?  I mean, when the person shrugs and says, "so?"... what are ya gonna do?  beat him up?  I mean seriously, put real life problems first.

TRue. Think about this......Kamali goes to one of our houses in a rage to get some "payback" and finds out it really IS a 13 year old girl posting.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2006, 10:07:23 AM »
Jihad on all of you!
Deep Tissue Massage

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2006, 10:10:23 AM »
are you saying that you're not intimidated by Kamali's Smith machine quarter squats with 6 spotters?

Lol you give him enough credit to call them "squats". ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2006, 11:26:31 AM »
Yeah you're right, I guess Iran saying that they want Israel wiped of the face of the map and then supplying them with drone full of explosives and Iran giving Hezzbolah $100mil a year isn't enough....right ::)??
Or the billions upon billions dollars of aid given to the terrorsit state of Israel by the US government every year, EXCLUDING THE MOST ADVANGED WEAPONS TECHNOLOGY GIVEN TO THEM WHICH IS USED TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE?

Iran has every right to support hezbollah as long as Israel gets aid from the west, without which they wouldn't be able to drop 2 ton bombs on civilian buildings  ::)
follow the arrows

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2006, 12:42:30 PM »
Or the billions upon billions dollars of aid given to the terrorsit state of Israel by the US government every year, EXCLUDING THE MOST ADVANGED WEAPONS TECHNOLOGY GIVEN TO THEM WHICH IS USED TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE?

Iran has every right to support hezbollah as long as Israel gets aid from the west, without which they wouldn't be able to drop 2 ton bombs on civilian buildings  ::)

Hey there Nasseralla,how is the bunker?  ::)

How about the fact Iran doesnt hide their intentions to kill anyone who wont do what they want? Thier pusuist after nuclear weapons.
I guess when Allah says its ok then its all good.. ::)

Did your retard ass took the time to notice that arab countries support Israel this time? Maybe because that was totaly UNPROVOKED and Hizballah are playing into Iran hands.Arab nations fear Iran too,they know they are a bunch of crazy fucks that want to start another world war.

Go back to your hole,the F16s are coming :D

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2006, 01:39:03 PM »
I'm not really getting what this means, but ok.

Your writing style is pretty well exactly the same as gh15.

Its quite simple,
You arent engage in BB for your whole life,but you make BB your life.Get it? Its supposed to be a hardcore statment...ohh wait..I guess thats why you didnt get it  :o :P

We might write similar because of our native languages.I write my post very quickly,so at times I write with a grammer that would fit Hebrew.

Example:In Hebrew you say: Thats a girl pretty.In English you say:Thats a pretty girl.
The languages are built diffrently ,GH15 native language might be similar and that might cause the similarity.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2006, 02:37:48 PM »

[/quote]

Shari looks leaner every time I see a pic of him.  If I didn't know any better, I'd think this pic was taken after he came out of an AIDS clinic

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2006, 04:59:31 PM »
Hey there Nasseralla,how is the bunker?  ::)
Hey bitch, was I talking to you?  ;D

How about the fact Iran doesnt hide their intentions to kill anyone who wont do what they want? Thier pusuist after nuclear weapons.
I guess when Allah says its ok then its all good.. ::)
How abt the clear fact that Israel is using the kidnapping of ONLY 2 soldiers as a pretext for this premeditated war being waged on the democractic nation of lebanon? Killings undred upon hundreds of innocnet people, destroying the infrastructure completely, etc. and leaving the whole country in shambles? You think thats not terrorism, oh smart one? Why dotn u stay glued to your Fox news and keep your mouth shut, jackass  ::)

Did your retard ass took the time to notice that arab countries support Israel this time? Maybe because that was totaly UNPROVOKED and Hizballah are playing into Iran hands.Arab nations fear Iran too,they know they are a bunch of crazy fucks that want to start another world war.
hah, did I mention u watch fox news too much? Which arab country exactly is siding Israel, oh smart one? Why is the rest of Europe condeming Israel for its illegal invasion of Lebanon? Now that you've exposed your ignorance on the subject, you have left no room for further argument.
follow the arrows

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2006, 11:35:11 PM »
Hey bitch, was I talking to you?  ;D
How abt the clear fact that Israel is using the kidnapping of ONLY 2 soldiers as a pretext for this premeditated war being waged on the democractic nation of lebanon? Killings undred upon hundreds of innocnet people, destroying the infrastructure completely, etc. and leaving the whole country in shambles? You think thats not terrorism, oh smart one? Why dotn u stay glued to your Fox news and keep your mouth shut, jackass  ::)
hah, did I mention u watch fox news too much? Which arab country exactly is siding Israel, oh smart one? Why is the rest of Europe condeming Israel for its illegal invasion of Lebanon? Now that you've exposed your ignorance on the subject, you have left no room for further argument.

Well beside Sudan,Iran and Syria all the other arab nations voted to condem Hizballah.Saudia ,probably the leading arab nation have been against Hizballah since the start.

"only 2 soldiers" ohh you are right...let them kidnap 20 and shoot 1000 rockets into Israel.I guess 200 per day isnt enough  ::)

You know that Europe is divied into 2 factions,the one that profit off arab ,France Russia and others.And the other faction who fear riots from the milions of arabs in thier country,Britian,Germany and others.

Everyone have supported Israel right to defend itself,but they try to calm down the crowd now.They fear riots so they need to give the arabs something to calm them down.

If you would actualy think about it you will see that they still support Israel actions.The supposed international force will take months to get here,if it will ever come.Thats the time window for Israel operation.
Further more ,none will try or want to get into Lebanon before Israel clear some of it.

I have talked to people from Syria and other arab nations,the ones who arent crazy fanatic admit that there is no other way beside destroying Hizballah.Thats why the arab nations support Israel now,they fear the fanatics more then Israel.The arab fanatics can only do small terror acts against Israel,but they can collapse reigmes at the arab nations.....and they fear that!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2006, 11:52:42 PM »
Robert: first names are to be capitalized.

Are my grammar lessons helpful?  I want to be helpful.

Matt,

Thank you. 

Do you have the courage to answer the question?

Sincerely,

Robert.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2006, 12:00:44 AM »
Matt,

Thank you. 

Do you have the courage to answer the question?

Sincerely,

Robert.

You dont have the courage to awnser me where did your "experts" got 31sec...I posted the numbers to verify you are wrong....can you do the same?  ::)

For some reason 240,you forget that buildings rely on thier structurale intergrity.When it fails they go down.
You dont look at it from an engineering\physics point of view,thats why you are so confused.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2006, 12:07:01 AM »
For some reason 240,you forget that buildings rely on thier structurale intergrity.When it fails they go down.
You dont look at it from an engineering\physics point of view,thats why you are so confused.

Do you feel that building 7's fall was completely normal?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2006, 12:16:03 AM »
Matthew, that's the second time you've altered my words.  I believe the "E" has altered your perceptions. 

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2006, 03:38:22 AM »
Do you feel that building 7's fall was completely normal?

If by normal you mean having two of the biggest buildings in the world collapse next to it and weaking its structure...then YES.

Hmm..another post that have completly ignored the 31sec figure... ::)

You keep showing how litle facts you hold on to.If you wont back the 31sec in your next claim you will just show your true colors again and as I see its it will be case closed,you lost.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2006, 01:22:41 PM »
BUMP for 240 "facts". ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2006, 02:29:40 PM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3804970279512923290&q=911+june+2006

Dr Judy Wood, PhD.  -  Summarized bby 240, just for you

----- She starts with her background.  Civil engineering.  Mechanical engineering using composite materials.  Worked at NASA.  Got the PhD in Theroerical & Practical Engineering Applications from Virginia tech.  Did her dissertation on thermal stresses. 

----- On 911, she was bothered by how the towers came down.  Building was unraveling.  Didn't make sense to her.  Mentioned the similarity of the towers' structure to trees' - they don't turn into sawdust when they fall - they break.  The planes hitting the towers were like a bullet shot into a tree. 

----- Point #1 - There isn't enough potential energy from the falling material to pulverize concrete.  This makes perfect sense.  No matter how hot, or how heavy the materials were, they did not possess the energy to pulverize concrete.  Also, not enought energy to buckle columns.  And CERTAINLY not enough energy to do both.  This from an expert in the field.

----- Point #2 - How did it collapse so uniformly when the fire was distributed so unevenly? 

----- Point #3 - Pancake theory - assuming no resistance - It still would have consisted of a series of freefalls, as each floor destroys the one below it.  Given no time for pulverization or buckling of columns, it STILL would have taken 31 seconds. 

----- Point #4 - Floors were blown out many floors BELOW the debris cloud - ensuring no friction.  The outward explosion - steel beams being blasted upwards and outwards - was a smokescreen.Without the smoke, we could have seen a consistent pattern of horizontal mushroom clouds, all the way down.  Plus, the steel that was ejected was solid, not melted as it should have been under their theory.

-----Point #5 - In order to get the building down in ten seconds, here is what had to have happened:  The 100th floor has to start moving BEFORE the 110th floor hit it.  This way, it does not impede its motion at all, and it able to adhieve the near freefall speed that it achieved
(start to finish in 9.2 seconds).  The buildings were blown up one floor at a time from the top down - there was NO air resistance. The building was actually destroyed in the air, floor by floor, sequentially.

----- Point #6 - The NTSB has not fulfilled its obligations according to the law.   Frank Gayle of the NTSB was not able to answer her questions on the physics of that day, but pushed the report through anyway.  He provided unreasonable responses to what happened to the fireproofing.  He claimed that all of the asbestos fireproof coating- asymmetrical fires and damage- failed at once.  This is the only way the collapse would be symmetrically.  "Gravity is symmterical" was his response.  however the matter meeting the gravity is ONLY symmetrical when all matter above it is equal.  Fireproofing on the central columns dispels this theory.  Listen to 27:00 of clip for more detail.  when asked for scientific analysis, the NTBS declined.  He ignored both facts and analysis and passed the buck.-

---- Point #7 - ARUB (world building conglomerate) was the group which put out the pancake theory - There was a team of people pre-stationed in NY, completely prepared for interviews that morning.  They had info and materials ready for the media right after it happened.  Comparisons were made to the JFK story - how the media had the pre-planned story with impossible levels of details right after shooting.  Just like 911.

----- Point #8 - One professor at New Mexico Tech received an $85 million grant to change his research.  He went from anti-belief to pro-belief in one week.

----- Point #9 - No pancake.  Would have looked more like an avalanche.  Pancake theory would not create the massive dust cloud.  How tall would the pile of rubble had been?  10 to 30 stories high- and wide- being the 110 floors, piled up and falling out in the avalance manner.  Observers were stunned that 110 floors of building were changed to fine dust.  It just makes no sense to this PhD.

----- Point #10 - Kinetic energy is addressed.  There wasn't enough momentum to develop the kinetic energy to EITHER collapse the columns, or pulverize the concrete.  Not one. And not both. 

----- Point #11 - Why is the structural engineering community so quiet on the subject?  The physics of the collapse is so simple to this group. 

----- Point #12 - Teams of engineers had free access to the building to do "recabling" in the 2 weeks before the attacks.  Surprise security inspections in which teams of men entered the building and had free access to inner structure.

----- Point #13 - NTSB admitted they found sulfur residue they cannot explain.  However, this fits well with the explosive use theory. 

----- Point #14 - The pancake theory had 100 to 500 times less than the required energy to pulverize concrete.  In other words, the actual energy available from the crash and fires is 100 to 500 times too low to convert the concrete to dust.  Absolute proof here. 

----- Point #15 - Cheney & Bush stonewalled the investigation.  At every turn until it was politically impossible to stop.  Why did they wait until we were at war for 16 months to garner justification for said invasion?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2006, 04:15:10 PM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3804970279512923290&q=911+june+2006

Dr Judy Wood, PhD.  -  Summarized bby 240, just for you

----- She starts with her background.  Civil engineering.  Mechanical engineering using composite materials.  Worked at NASA.  Got the PhD in Theroerical & Practical Engineering Applications from Virginia tech.  Did her dissertation on thermal stresses. 

----- On 911, she was bothered by how the towers came down.  Building was unraveling.  Didn't make sense to her.  Mentioned the similarity of the towers' structure to trees' - they don't turn into sawdust when they fall - they break.  The planes hitting the towers were like a bullet shot into a tree. 

----- Point #1 - There isn't enough potential energy from the falling material to pulverize concrete.  This makes perfect sense.  No matter how hot, or how heavy the materials were, they did not possess the energy to pulverize concrete.  Also, not enought energy to buckle columns.  And CERTAINLY not enough energy to do both.  This from an expert in the field.

----- Point #2 - How did it collapse so uniformly when the fire was distributed so unevenly? 

----- Point #3 - Pancake theory - assuming no resistance - It still would have consisted of a series of freefalls, as each floor destroys the one below it.  Given no time for pulverization or buckling of columns, it STILL would have taken 31 seconds. 

----- Point #4 - Floors were blown out many floors BELOW the debris cloud - ensuring no friction.  The outward explosion - steel beams being blasted upwards and outwards - was a smokescreen.Without the smoke, we could have seen a consistent pattern of horizontal mushroom clouds, all the way down.  Plus, the steel that was ejected was solid, not melted as it should have been under their theory.

-----Point #5 - In order to get the building down in ten seconds, here is what had to have happened:  The 100th floor has to start moving BEFORE the 110th floor hit it.  This way, it does not impede its motion at all, and it able to adhieve the near freefall speed that it achieved
(start to finish in 9.2 seconds).  The buildings were blown up one floor at a time from the top down - there was NO air resistance. The building was actually destroyed in the air, floor by floor, sequentially.

----- Point #6 - The NTSB has not fulfilled its obligations according to the law.   Frank Gayle of the NTSB was not able to answer her questions on the physics of that day, but pushed the report through anyway.  He provided unreasonable responses to what happened to the fireproofing.  He claimed that all of the asbestos fireproof coating- asymmetrical fires and damage- failed at once.  This is the only way the collapse would be symmetrically.  "Gravity is symmterical" was his response.  however the matter meeting the gravity is ONLY symmetrical when all matter above it is equal.  Fireproofing on the central columns dispels this theory.  Listen to 27:00 of clip for more detail.  when asked for scientific analysis, the NTBS declined.  He ignored both facts and analysis and passed the buck.-

---- Point #7 - ARUB (world building conglomerate) was the group which put out the pancake theory - There was a team of people pre-stationed in NY, completely prepared for interviews that morning.  They had info and materials ready for the media right after it happened.  Comparisons were made to the JFK story - how the media had the pre-planned story with impossible levels of details right after shooting.  Just like 911.

----- Point #8 - One professor at New Mexico Tech received an $85 million grant to change his research.  He went from anti-belief to pro-belief in one week.

----- Point #9 - No pancake.  Would have looked more like an avalanche.  Pancake theory would not create the massive dust cloud.  How tall would the pile of rubble had been?  10 to 30 stories high- and wide- being the 110 floors, piled up and falling out in the avalance manner.  Observers were stunned that 110 floors of building were changed to fine dust.  It just makes no sense to this PhD.

----- Point #10 - Kinetic energy is addressed.  There wasn't enough momentum to develop the kinetic energy to EITHER collapse the columns, or pulverize the concrete.  Not one. And not both. 

----- Point #11 - Why is the structural engineering community so quiet on the subject?  The physics of the collapse is so simple to this group. 

----- Point #12 - Teams of engineers had free access to the building to do "recabling" in the 2 weeks before the attacks.  Surprise security inspections in which teams of men entered the building and had free access to inner structure.

----- Point #13 - NTSB admitted they found sulfur residue they cannot explain.  However, this fits well with the explosive use theory. 

----- Point #14 - The pancake theory had 100 to 500 times less than the required energy to pulverize concrete.  In other words, the actual energy available from the crash and fires is 100 to 500 times too low to convert the concrete to dust.  Absolute proof here. 

----- Point #15 - Cheney & Bush stonewalled the investigation.  At every turn until it was politically impossible to stop.  Why did they wait until we were at war for 16 months to garner justification for said invasion?

I check this lady out and she is very far to the left, that being said she has obvious agendas!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2006, 04:56:47 PM »
True.  but if the first 2 floors took a total of 2 seconds to fall, it seems very strange that the remaining 108 floors took only a total of 7 seconds to fall. 

It sure looked like a uniform collapse to my naked eye.  Top fell just as fast as the bottom.  Which throws that pancake theory out the window. 

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2006, 07:47:18 PM »
True.  but if the first 2 floors took a total of 2 seconds to fall, it seems very strange that the remaining 108 floors took only a total of 7 seconds to fall. 

It sure looked like a uniform collapse to my naked eye.  Top fell just as fast as the bottom.  Which throws that pancake theory out the window. 

Its called acceleration,the potential energy of the upper floors is converted into kinetic energy.

You already posted those lame "facts" I wanna see NUMBERS.Forget about it,you keep proving you are nothing but a wanker looking for contreversy to feel special.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2006, 08:02:41 PM »
IFBB, I challenge you to visit the general board and take on the Oklahoma discussion.