Author Topic: Kamali's Royal Rant in new Musclemag!!!!!!!!!  (Read 11919 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Kamali's Royal Rant in new Musclemag!!!!!!!!!
« on: August 08, 2006, 07:03:14 AM »
i think he sustained some permament psychological trauma the last time he was on here because he took up a whole page ripping on the "internet geeks" and how none of them would dare say what they say in real life, hahahaha, man is he angry.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Kamali's Royal Rant in new Musclemag!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 07:04:41 AM »
He's angry your an idiot whats new
T

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 10:13:18 AM »

You see? It's just as I suspected. A couple weeks ago I hypothesized along w/ 240 the theory of 'Post Traumatic OWNING Disorder'. It's a real thing.

Clearly The King in NJ is suffering from it based on his rant in the magazine. it might be the reason why he is pushing stage-3 Palumboism.

"Hey King in Nj, your arms suck they are small...Hey King in NJ, your legs suck so does your forearms...you have terrible genetics''

Then what happens is...he takes it to heart and bumps his gh intake from 8IU's daily to 12 to 14IU's daily and slin' from 6IU's w/ every carb meal to 16iu's with EVERY meal...hence the body heading towards a different degree of Palumboism.

All from the stress of the brutal ownings he takes on getbig.
?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 01:18:42 PM »
You see? It's just as I suspected. A couple weeks ago I hypothesized along w/ 240 the theory of 'Post Traumatic OWNING Disorder'. It's a real thing.

Clearly The King in NJ is suffering from it based on his rant in the magazine. it might be the reason why he is pushing stage-3 Palumboism.

"Hey King in Nj, your arms suck they are small...Hey King in NJ, your legs suck so does your forearms...you have terrible genetics''

Then what happens is...he takes it to heart and bumps his gh intake from 8IU's daily to 12 to 14IU's daily and slin' from 6IU's w/ every carb meal to 16iu's with EVERY meal...hence the body heading towards a different degree of Palumboism.

I knew you were onto something...........
HAHA, RON.....

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 04:00:14 PM »
bump.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Purge_WTF

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 04:14:58 PM »
  Seems we've managed to worm our way beneath Kinky Kamali's pimply dermis in much the same way we compelled John "Dirt Diggler" Romano to have a meltdown in every other issue of Testicular Maldevelopment. Keep up the good work, bros!  8) ;)

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 04:25:24 PM »
I'm sure that article was quite the catharsis for King. I think that it would be even more therapeutic if he continued to get his frustrations with the internet geeks off his chest each month in print. It's obvious that the online tormentors have really gotten to him.

I think he should begin to mention specific boards and usernames, and talk about exactly what it is he hates most about each individual nameless, faceless, pimple-faced, pro-hating, burger-flipping, basement-dwelling, 150 pound bucktooth jackass keyboard warrior.

How about it, King?... ;D
Greed is good!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 04:38:48 PM »

fcking hilarious ;D

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2006, 04:39:13 PM »

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2006, 04:40:21 PM »
He has always taken them personally, its why he doesn't last 5 minutes on a board before melting down.  He's a child who takes everything right to heart.  Even when constructive criticism is put his way he complains.

Kamali just wants to be hero worshipped and it really gets to him that nobody here does.

Still, if I started juicing at probably like 18 to become a third tier pro I'd be looking to make sure that I was getting something for my trouble too.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2006, 04:42:26 PM »

Why are there so few people on this board who appear to have been taught properly?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2006, 04:43:31 PM »
i think he sustained some permament psychological trauma the last time he was on here because he took up a whole page ripping on the "internet geeks" and how none of them would dare say what they say in real life, hahahaha, man is he angry.

I'll tell king this, go off teh sauce for a few years and I'll say anything to his face.  It's so moronic for these roided up morons to say this...of course no one's gonna say this stuff to your face, your roided to the gills and weigh about 275lbs of roided up water retentive garbage.  When does he expect us to say something?  At an expo?  Yeah, start a fight with a pro at an expo, good idea.  Like you won't get jumped on by security or other bb and get your ass kicked out.  In the gym, same thing.  He's a waterlogged moron.  Go off the sauce and shrink down to the 170lbs you'd be without it and then we'll talk.
nasser=piece of shit

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2006, 04:44:28 PM »
all bullshit aside King's problem is that he's a typical spoiled rich Iranian kid who has had everything handed to him and when he finally realized that all the juice, food, supplements that his parents supplied for him weren't going to make up for his genetic shortcomings (lack of arm and leg mass) he didn't know how to deal with it, he could throw temper tantrums at home to get daddy to buy him more steroids but there is nothing he could do about people on here seeing through his act and he hates it.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2006, 04:46:37 PM »
all bullshit aside King's problem is that he's a typical spoiled rich Iranian kid who has had everything handed to him and when he finally realized that all the juice, food, supplements that his parents supplied for him weren't going to make up for his genetic shortcomings (lack of arm and leg mass) he didn't know how to deal with it, he could throw temper tantrums at home to get daddy to buy him more steroids but there is nothing he could do about people on here seeing through his act and he hates it.

good point, you missed out he is also dillusional.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2006, 04:49:47 PM »
I think 240 would kick his ass.
E

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2006, 04:53:33 PM »
He needs to shut up and bring back his 2001 package, he could easily qualify for the olympia

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2006, 05:03:41 PM »
I'll tell king this, go off teh sauce for a few years and I'll say anything to his face.  It's so moronic for these roided up morons to say this...of course no one's gonna say this stuff to your face, your roided to the gills and weigh about 275lbs of roided up water retentive garbage.  When does he expect us to say something?  At an expo?  Yeah, start a fight with a pro at an expo, good idea.  Like you won't get jumped on by security or other bb and get your ass kicked out.  In the gym, same thing.  He's a waterlogged moron.  Go off the sauce and shrink down to the 170lbs you'd be without it and then we'll talk.
There you have it.  ;)
Lee

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2006, 05:14:54 PM »
Could someone here scan the article and post it for us?

I don't read MuscleMag. It's a pile of shit.
HAHA, RON.....

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2006, 07:13:05 PM »

I don't read MuscleMag. It's a pile of shit.

I second that.

As for King, I wish he would realize that none of us here hate him as a person. We may critisize his physique and tease him about other stuff, but it's not meant to be cruel and degrading. we're all friends here

I suppose none of us though would like to be as ripped on as bad as Kamali gets it. When you think about it that way, you can see how hearing all the negativity day after day would mess with someone. I mean, Sarcasm doesn't post his pictures for a reason . . .

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2006, 07:16:01 PM »
I second that.

As for King, I wish he would realize that none of us here hate him as a person. We may critisize his physique and tease him about other stuff, but it's not meant to be cruel and degrading. we're all friends here

I suppose none of us though would like to be as ripped on as bad as Kamali gets it. When you think about it that way, you can see how hearing all the negativity day after day would mess with someone. I mean, Sarcasm doesn't post his pictures for a reason . . .

I don't know about that. Some people here make personal attacks. I may do an image here or there, but there is a line I won't cross. Fun is cool, personal attacks are not.
HAHA, RON.....

Unchained81

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2006, 07:57:51 PM »
  Go off the sauce and shrink down to the 170lbs you'd be without it and then we'll talk.

There is no reason to bring Tom Prince into this. 8)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2006, 09:40:54 PM »

Kamali needs to get a grip on reality and realize he's nothing more than an average national level competitor at best.....I just cannot let that image of him elbowing Jorvath on stage go.....dude should have been disqualified and THEN knocked on his big fat ASS!!

But like Bob said......the rules are case by case..or some crap like that ::)!!

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2006, 09:41:52 PM »
King predicted his career would eclipse Shawn Ray's.   

ummmmmm

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2006, 09:44:35 PM »
King predicted his career would eclipse Shawn Ray's.   

ummmmmm

AAahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha a!!

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2006, 10:50:57 PM »
Yep - the article pretty much guarantees that the King will troll this thread constantly like he does this board.  If he didn't, he would never write an article about it.

So... "Hi King".
Motherboy (the band).