Author Topic: WTC bombs in basement  (Read 19709 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: WTC bombs in basement
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2006, 08:59:28 AM »
NIST isn't finished investigating WTC7. I think it would be wise to hold off the conspiracy calls until the final WTC 7 report is released.

Dude, um, when is the release date?

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2006, 10:29:46 AM »
It is going to be in the next few months.

There is some problem trying to figure out the impact of the fuel storage under the building.
Wiki it.

From what I have read, thanks 240, the building was overthe main power generators and transformers for the whole complex.

The results for some of the testing is incunclusove.

The best and brightest ebginnering groups are working on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center#_note-3
In response to FEMA's concerns, the Commerce Department’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has conducted a three-year, $24 million investigation into the structural failure and progressive collapse of several WTC complex structures, including 7 World Trade Center. The study included not only in-house technical expertise but also drew upon the knowledge of several outside private institutions, including the Structural Engineering Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers (SEI/ASCE), the Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE), the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC), the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH), and the Structural Engineers Association of New York (SEAoNY).
Z

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2006, 10:43:21 AM »
Question: When the WTC was bombed in the mid 90's, and Clinton was the President, did anyone try to find conspiracy there?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2006, 10:56:25 AM »
About time you came to your senses!   ;D

Yeah.  It took a while.   ;D 

TWO of my softball teammates cornered me this weekend for almost an hour burning my ear about this 9/11 conspiracy:  didn't find the plane at the Pentagon, the buildings were blown up, the Bush family was doing business with Bin Laden.  Sheeze.  This conspiracy talk is everywhere.  They believe the plane that crashed into the Pentagon may have landed somewhere.  So my question was, among other things, where are all those people who supposedly died on the plane?  And why aren't their families all over the press yelling conspiracy and looking for their loved ones? 

I can't believe people take this stuff seriously.  It's mind blowing. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2006, 11:15:45 AM »
Yeah.  It took a while.   ;D 

TWO of my softball teammates cornered me this weekend for almost an hour burning my ear about this 9/11 conspiracy:  didn't find the plane at the Pentagon, the buildings were blown up, the Bush family was doing business with Bin Laden.  Sheeze.  This conspiracy talk is everywhere.  They believe the plane that crashed into the Pentagon may have landed somewhere.  So my question was, among other things, where are all those people who supposedly died on the plane?  And why aren't their families all over the press yelling conspiracy and looking for their loved ones? 

A 911 operator in Illinois received a 911 call from a passenger on the plane that supposedly crashed in Penn.  That 911 operator has been gagged from discussing it further, and those call records are sealed.

Why do you think they would gag her and seal these records?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2006, 11:20:19 AM »
i dont know about anything else, but WTC7 was so clearly a controlled demo its not even funny.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2006, 11:21:26 AM »
There is some problem trying to figure out the impact of the fuel storage under the building.
The results for some of the testing is incunclusove.
The best and brightest ebginnering groups are working on it.

I'm sure that 62 months will give them the truth they couldn't find in 60 months.

And if it was fuel tanks, we STILL wouldn't have seen such a uniform explosion.  I mean, every floor, and both columns, failed at the exact same second.  If it was a fuel tank, that would have been easy to measure.  Seismic data, Silverstein, FEMA, and the 911 commission should have been able to put that together.  Why couldn't they?  because it still doesn't make sense.  There would have been visual signs of an explosion, and it sure wouldn't have been symmetrical.

Look at the twin towers.  When they fall, concrete-reinforced, asbestos-covered central columns failed at the EXACT same rate as the much weaker outer floors.  This is an important piece of evidence that, as I detailed in that 14-point argument, even the govt would not touch.  

I know you want to believe that every other country in the world does evil shit and ours doesn't.  I know you will sleep better, believing that.  So keep on believing it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2006, 11:21:32 AM »
A 911 operator in Illinois received a 911 call from a passenger on the plane that supposedly crashed in Penn.  That 911 operator has been gagged from discussing it further, and those call records are sealed.

Why do you think they would gag her and seal these records?

I don't want to say that I don't believe you but . . . I don't believe you.   :)  Proof (and not some tabloid web site link)?  Even if an operator has been "gagged," I can see national security as a reasonble explanation for a gag order.  And I'll ask you the same question:  where are all the people who were on that plane and why aren't their family members talking?  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2006, 11:25:43 AM »
i dont know about anything else, but WTC7 was so clearly a controlled demo its not even funny.

Yes.  And once you accept this fact, you have to think about when the explosives were placed throughout the building.  

Couldn't have been that day - it takes weeks to lace a buildings supports with explosives and wire everything.  On 9/11, the building was evacuated 45 minutes after both towers fell.  There were a few small varied fires, and firefighters never even attempted to put them out.  The building stood empty all day then fell just after 5 pm that day.

So, the building was wired before.  Interesting.  Why would you do something incredily dangerous like wire your building with bombs?  And, since the FBI, CIA, Secret Service, and SEC all had offices in this building, you have to ask... were the feds okay with a building owner filling their offices with bombs? LMAO.. it's almost comical here.

now you begin to accept that "ahhhhh"... something is fishy.

new investigations solve everything.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2006, 11:26:43 AM »
Yeah.  It took a while.   ;D 

The families are screaming to be heard, but the media isn't listening.

Please see: 9/11 Was an Inside Job: Donna Marsh O'Connor Speaks Out <--click me

I can't believe people take this stuff seriously.  It's mind blowing. 

What's mind blowing is your refusal to think, ...but no one ever said MK-Ultra wasn't skillful.

Please also see: Dr. Robert M. Bowman says 911 was an inside job <--click me

Robert M. Bowman was the Director of Advanced Space Programs Development for the U.S. Air Force in the Ford and Carter administrations, and is a former United States Air Force Lieutenant Colonel with 101 combat missions. He holds a Ph.D. in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from the California Institute of Technology.

When a man with these credentials says 9/11 was an inside job, LISTEN TO HIM!  >:(
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2006, 11:28:44 AM »
Even if an operator has been "gagged," I can see national security as a reasonble explanation for a gag order.  

Please explain why it is "national security".  Please.  

Because it would reveal that no plane crashed in Penn?  I don't see how that would put anyone at risk, except for the shady company that says they identified all the Flight 93 bodies, even though first responders never saw a single body.

"national security" is an awesome tag for "anything that makes the govt look like liars".

Come on dude, if that 911 operator can reveal that the plane was in Illinois, would you agree we need a new round of investigations?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2006, 11:40:05 AM »
Please explain why it is "national security".  Please.  

Because it would reveal that no plane crashed in Penn?  I don't see how that would put anyone at risk, except for the shady company that says they identified all the Flight 93 bodies, even though first responders never saw a single body.

"national security" is an awesome tag for "anything that makes the govt look like liars".

Come on dude, if that 911 operator can reveal that the plane was in Illinois, would you agree we need a new round of investigations?

Anything related to the Pentagon could involve national security.  That is the nerve center of the military. 

"And I'll ask you the same question:  where are all the people who were on that plane and why aren't their family members talking?"   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2006, 11:52:41 AM »
Anything related to the Pentagon could involve national security.  That is the nerve center of the military. 

"And I'll ask you the same question:  where are all the people who were on that plane and why aren't their family members talking?"  

Right.  But this didn't have to do with the Pentagon.  This was a hijacked commercial airline that supposedly crashed in Pennsylvania.   If there is evidence that one of the passengers made a call which was picked up by a local cellular tower in Illinois, it means the plane did not crash in Penn.

This is huge.  Yet it was gagged. 

Where are the people from the plane?  Well, the evidence - from both pics and first responders on the scene- says that these people did not die in a Penn field.  i dont' know if they're alive or dead.  But if the evidence says they didn't die in that field, then that 911 call might be the best lead into findoing out the truth.

yet they gagged it.  Weird, huh?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2006, 11:58:12 AM »
Right.  But this didn't have to do with the Pentagon.  This was a hijacked commercial airline that supposedly crashed in Pennsylvania.   If there is evidence that one of the passengers made a call which was picked up by a local cellular tower in Illinois, it means the plane did not crash in Penn.

This is huge.  Yet it was gagged. 

Where are the people from the plane?  Well, the evidence - from both pics and first responders on the scene- says that these people did not die in a Penn field.  i dont' know if they're alive or dead.  But if the evidence says they didn't die in that field, then that 911 call might be the best lead into findoing out the truth.

yet they gagged it.  Weird, huh?

So the people on TWO planes didn't die?  Are they being held hostage somewhere?  Five-plus years and a couple hundred people (don't know the exact number) are unaccounted for?  I don't believe that for one second. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2006, 12:01:48 PM »
So the people on TWO planes didn't die?  Are they being held hostage somewhere?  Five-plus years and a couple hundred people (don't know the exact number) are unaccounted for?  I don't believe that for one second. 

I don't either.   You're leaving out the third option - killed in a manner which did not result in a lot of dead bodies spread out on a field, on national TV. 

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2006, 01:49:08 PM »
Again, if these people are alive, then they either:

1. Don't care about any of their families.
2. Are somewhere besides the US.
3. Got paid of hansomely.

BTW, some "children" that traveled alone one Flight 77 were pronounced dead. Tell their parents that their child is alive and getting paid.

There are too many people involved in this to be a Government Conspiracy. Maybe a big oil corperation conspiracy, but not a Government Conspiracy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2006, 02:04:33 PM »
There are too many people involved in this to be a Government Conspiracy. Maybe a big oil corperation conspiracy, but not a Government Conspiracy.

They're probably not alive.

And I agree - it cannot be a conspiracy that everyone in the govt knows about.  but it can involve a small number of neo-conservative politicians, a for-hire military group from overseas, a greedy landlord, and a family that is doing A-OK in the oil business right now.  Care to fill in the names? :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2006, 03:36:52 PM »

And I agree - it cannot be a conspiracy that everyone in the govt knows about.  but it can involve a small number of neo-conservative politicians, a for-hire military group from overseas, a greedy landlord, and a family that is doing A-OK in the oil business right now.  Care to fill in the names? :)

Well that narrows the pool.  So this is a neo-conservative conspiracy?  No liberals?  No moderates? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2006, 03:43:35 PM »
Well that narrows the pool.  So this is a neo-conservative conspiracy?  No liberals?  No moderates? 

Watch the media coverage from right after 911.  It involves people from both parties.  You have Gov. Pataki standing at ground zero, explaining to the CNN reporter how concrete has a tendency to 'pulverize itself' when it gets hot, and how the smoke coming from under the wreckage isn't molten steel, but rather "the jet fuel that will continue burning for quite some time".

A small group did it.  A larger group knew that week.  An even larger group covers it now.  Period.  And it will come out in our lifetime, there are just too many angry people, and too many educated people who have studing WTC7 collapse and know it is a sham.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2006, 08:36:17 PM »
240 -
1. I am Canadian.
2. How come no one blames neo-conservatives for plans on blowing up the towers in the 90's under Clinton.
3. I trust a report from the groups I have previously mentioned more then some wacko site on the internet. These bodies have large memberships and are the cornerstone of engineering and safety in North America. Ther are literally thousands of members that would disagree to a few dozen of your supposed experts.
4. I am glad you challenge a report that hasn't even been finished.
5. If you believe the government is planning these hoaxes, why didn't they plant WMD's 3 years ago.
6. The scale and planning of the attacks like you propose would take more skill and manpower then the government possesses. All other evidence Iraq, Homeland security, Israel and has proven the governemnt is very bad at keeping secrets and even worse at planning them.
7. Accam's Razor.

Believe what you want.
Z

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2006, 10:33:38 PM »
just leave all the reports and witnesses out. forget them.

watch the videos of what happened that day.......and what the gov has done since. use your own eyes,ears and brain

watch and listen to the buildings collapse(WTC)
notice the lack of evidence(bodies) at the other sites
why the gag orders.

then make a rational conclusion with your head...not your heart

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2006, 07:06:46 AM »
There are no gag orders.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2006, 07:08:58 AM »
There are no gag orders.

You're kidding, right?

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2006, 07:57:25 AM »
Where is the evidence.
Z

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2006, 08:54:43 PM »

Since you guys hate reading what I post, ...how about watching it instead?  :P

9/11 Norad - Cheny was in charge  <--click me
w