Author Topic: George Galloway speaks about Israel  (Read 23252 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: George Galloway speaks about Israel
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2006, 01:06:09 PM »
muslim countries have by FAR much less distribution of wealth than almost any other place out there, including south america.  why do you think they are so pisssed off all the time over there

true..islam says its MANDATORY to give part of what you make to the poor..
most muslim fucks all of a sudden forget religion when it comes to that..

fucking hypocrites..i hate hypocrites..
carpe` vaginum!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2006, 02:01:47 PM »

hezbollah i'm not convinced is a terrorist org..violent..yes...terr orist..umm dont see it..i mean when israel ws created how exactly were the muslims living there at the time removed?  they didn't just up and walk out...TERRORISM..soo if israel as a terrorist state is still there..why should i consider hazbulla a terrorist org?

hamas..yeah terrorists..

i said "violent" orgs to circumvent that difficulty . . . hezbollah spends most of its money on rockets and training and madarassa-style charity (which they might have learned from christian missionaries?) . . . the point is that the money should be spent on building infrastructure.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2006, 02:29:16 PM »
lol FUCKING OWNED! You gotta get him on Fox News.
This is EXACTLY MY WORDS AFTER SEEING THIS......

RON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPEAK ON THIS.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2006, 02:32:11 PM »
most Israelis are similar to arabs then us.  hell..most of em with beards even look the same..
I disagree with this.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2006, 02:34:31 PM »
Fans of Galloway:

You do know he's on the sex offenders list for molesting 2 pre-teen boys don't you? ???
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2006, 02:51:33 PM »
Fans of Galloway:

You do know he's on the sex offenders list for molesting 2 pre-teen boys don't you? ???
BULLSHIT... Prove it.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2006, 02:53:25 PM »
I disagree with this.

we expect nothing less.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2006, 02:57:49 PM »
BULLSHIT... Prove it.

Wups! My bad... I got George Galloway mixed up with the muslim prophet muhammad.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2006, 03:08:26 PM »
we expect nothing less.
Up your ass bitch... Fucking kill yourself already.  I just disagreed that they look the same, is that a big deal???  It's the truth you moron retarded bitch.  They do not look the same.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2006, 03:10:34 PM »
Wups! My bad... I got George Galloway mixed up with the muslim prophet muhammad.
LOL.... Shit, your going to cause another world wide arab meltdown like after that stupid cartoon. Now that was stupd.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2006, 07:00:28 PM »
Fans of Galloway:

and Bush is on the list of mass murders worse than saddam in my book..meh...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2006, 07:02:16 PM »
i said "violent" orgs to circumvent that difficulty . . . hezbollah spends most of its money on rockets and training and madarassa-style charity (which they might have learned from christian missionaries?) . . . the point is that the money should be spent on building infrastructure.

when you have 2 bil / yr to spend most goes to rockets

when you have 11 billion you have money left over fo infrastructure..

keep the big picture in mind mah friend....

i might go to north paki come oct..mayyybe..maybe we can get together and shoot some indians! ..j/k..i'm drunk... ;D
carpe` vaginum!

tingnting

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Let it snow..!
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2006, 02:13:47 AM »
A marine? The man is a "grade a" chopper.

He ousted a promising young MP, who actually cared about her constituency,

Who...? Oona King..? She was a Blairite who would just kiss his cock & agree with everything he wanted to do.
People like that don't care about anybody apart from themselves..!
 What a shame Tony Blair's daughter failed her 2nd suicide attempt last summer 'cause that would have been poetic justice.

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2006, 03:21:44 AM »
Who...? Oona King..? She was a Blairite who would just kiss his cock & agree with everything he wanted to do.
People like that don't care about anybody apart from themselves..!
 What a shame Tony Blair's daughter failed her 2nd suicide attempt last summer 'cause that would have been poetic justice.

Classy.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2006, 05:00:22 AM »
true..islam says its MANDATORY to give part of what you make to the poor..
most muslim fucks all of a sudden forget religion when it comes to that..

fucking hypocrites..i hate hypocrites..

Toxic... how does this work?

Lets say Muslim A is comfortably well off. He has enough money for his family to live a decent life etc.

Now we have Muslim B living on the streets with very little money.

Does Muslim A give money directly to Muslim B or is there a middle man?

If there is a middle man I can't help but believe the majority of money donated by Muslim A is used for coke parties and Arab prostitutes.

Just look at the mess of Pakistan. I was unfortunate enough to go there on the way to Bangalore and the place IS a shithole.

There is no way the majority of people give money to the poor but if they do it's certainly being syphoned off and not actually going to the needy.

What I saw in Pakistan was 2 social groups, the piss poor and the filthy rich.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2006, 07:39:19 AM »
NS, the rich stealing and fucking over the poor is a huge problem in muslim countries.

I remember my uncle was in charge of handing out foreign rations to poor villages in the country. He used to take 1/4 of the rice rations from every bag and then replace the rice with pebbles and sand. There were literally thousands of bags of rice, so he ended up stealing a lot of rice which he sold for illicit profit.  >:(

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2006, 01:11:52 PM »
Toxic... how does this work?

well the rich muslim is supposed to
1) help poor family members
2) help non family poor people

however in most cases and my family ws guilty of this..we'd just go to the local mosque give money and let the mosque feed the poor(which most of em actually do) and walk away going " k i've done my part (albiet the easy way)"..(do ya really wanna walk around on the street in karachi handing out money?  :-\ )

now sometimes the mosque is corrupt...but people giving the money dont know that..they r filthy rich..they really dont give a shit either way..they have rid themselves of guilt by everynow n then throwing money at a mosque.. :-\

Just look at the mess of Pakistan. I was unfortunate enough to go there on the way to Bangalore and the place IS a shithole.

if ya ever get a chance to go to North paki..the mountains..GO...make sure ya have guards but GO...they love foriegners there.. cause foriegners = $

beow is shangri la pakistan

carpe` vaginum!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2006, 01:22:42 PM »
one of the most scathing ownings i've ever seen.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2006, 07:51:05 PM »
the bottom line is, the israelis dont make killing civilians their policy, they dont behead innocent men and Women alive on tv, they dont glorify suicide bombing, they dont spend all their time and money on stockpiling weapons when their people are dirt poor, they dont hate and try to kill anyone not believing their religion...

not all muslims are like that, but the ones who are not dont do a damn thing about it, they know these people are dragging their race and religion thru the mud all around the world, they know they are making shitloads of enemies and are just asking for trouble, so what the fuck do they expect?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2006, 10:43:48 PM »
And the media is how most of us know the rest of the world, so you're right there too. 

You wouldn't say that, and it certainly wouldn't be the case if you lived in Canada   :)     ...carry on.  ;)

w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2006, 10:44:22 PM »
the bottom line is, the israelis dont make killing civilians their policy, they dont behead innocent men and Women alive on tv, they dont glorify suicide bombing, they dont spend all their time and money on stockpiling weapons when their people are dirt poor, they dont hate and try to kill anyone not believing their religion...

not all muslims are like that, but the ones who are not dont do a damn thing about it, they know these people are dragging their race and religion thru the mud all around the world, they know they are making shitloads of enemies and are just asking for trouble, so what the f**k do they expect?

Uh Matrix, ...you do know the Nicholas Berg beheading was a poorly implemented psych-op don't you?
Berg was already dead when he was beheaded, ...and he was beheaded by English speaking people who wore clean Nike running shoes inside the Abu Ghrab prison.  Feel free to connect the dots.
w

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2006, 11:12:38 PM »
LOL...AAaaahahahahahahah ahaahhaa.....I remember this clown. I watched a live debate between him and Christopher Hitchens and Hitchens handed him his ASS and left him pretty much speechless on TV....AAAaaaaahahahahahh ahah....this dudes a spin artist..LOL and since the majority of this board are Libs, you'll be the only ones stupid enough to buy it. Owned my ass...LOL!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2006, 05:24:09 AM »

not all muslims are like that, but the ones who are not dont do a damn thing about it, they know these people are dragging their race and religion thru the mud all around the world, they know they are making shitloads of enemies and are just asking for trouble, so what the f**k do they expect?

how exactly do you think Israel got the muslims living in THAT area out when Israel ws created??  did you think they one day knocked on doors and politely asked them to leave?  then everyone just up and left? ::)

you think the thousands of women children and men prisoners are treated really good and nice like in israeli prisons.. ::)

meh..you telivise 1 and dont telivise the other..

go subscribe to pakistani teli..hell go subscribe to eastern blok TV or italian TV and you'll REALLY see whats going on..

..hell..show that you r an american and try and get a beer in europe at a bar and you'll see how they treat ya  ;)..and whose fault is that?
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2006, 05:26:59 AM »
LOL...AAaaahahahahahahahahaahhaa.....I remember this clown. I watched a live debate between him and Christopher Hitchens and Hitchens handed him his ASS and left him pretty much speechless on TV....AAAaaaaahahahahahh ahah....this dudes a spin artist..LOL and since the majority of this board are Libs, you'll be the only ones stupid enough to buy it. Owned my ass...LOL!!

you seem angered by the truth  :-\
carpe` vaginum!