Author Topic: George Galloway speaks about Israel  (Read 23257 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: George Galloway speaks about Israel
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2006, 10:34:55 AM »
Hazbulla ws formed as a responce to a terrorist state...  :-\

if i today come to your house and order YUO OUT..or change the name of YOUR state to "islamland" and then "offer you citizenship" to islam land..wont you be pissed enough to form an anti islamland orginization?

what if i further hold you captive if you refuse to move..and kill your relatives?

how'd you feel?

then further what if i seek the help of a first world nation with nuclear capabilities to just palin take over your house?

how'd you feel?

then when you retaliate i  (since i control first world media) deem you terrorist?

how'd you feel?

hopw about them "terrorists" eh?
i still wouldnt be purposely blowing up women and children who had nothing whatsoever to do with the formation of israel.
what would you think if an american indian blew up your family, because America took their land?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2006, 02:58:22 PM »
i still wouldnt be purposely blowing up women and children who had nothing whatsoever to do with the formation of israel.

so bombing the fuck out of a country(palestine) and killing HUNDREDS of women and children buuuut juust coming on TV and saying " duhhh i didn't mean to kill em" means they dont mean to eh?

hook..line...sinker..

WAKE UP!

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2006, 03:00:06 PM »

The ones with mixed accents sound like SHIT!

i sound like a fucking chimmeny sweep when i'm drunk  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2006, 04:19:01 PM »
so bombing the f**k out of a country(palestine) and killing HUNDREDS of women and children buuuut juust coming on TV and saying " duhhh i didn't mean to kill em" means they dont mean to eh?

hook..line...sinker..

WAKE UP!
::)
yes your right, im sure they are targeting the kids on purpose, since it serves such a great strategic purpose and all, and since the missles are cheap as water so it doesnt matter anyway right?

tell me ONE reason why it would be israels interest to blow up a bunch of kids that would make the news around the world.

you dont think its a bit fishy that there would be a single room full of 40 kids, in a building in the middle of a warzone, where they have had repeated warnings about danger (not to mention common sense), RIGHT NEXT to a rocket battery? if its anyone's fault, its the helbollah idiots, 1.for placing a rocket site next door to a house that mysteriously contains 40+ kids and using those rockets which they know will bring down airstrikes on the area, and 2. FOR NOT GETTING THE FUCKING KIDS OUT OF THE WAY DAYS AGO.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2006, 04:54:26 PM »
yes your right, im sure they are targeting the kids on purpose, since it serves such a great strategic purpose and all, and since the missles are cheap as water so it doesnt matter anyway right?

tell me ONE reason why it would be israels interest to blow up a bunch of kids that would make the news around the world.

you dont think its a bit fishy that there would be a single room full of 40 kids, in a building in the middle of a warzone, where they have had repeated warnings about danger (not to mention common sense), RIGHT NEXT to a rocket battery? if its anyone's fault, its the helbollah idiots, 1.for placing a rocket site next door to a house that mysteriously contains 40+ kids and using those rockets which they know will bring down airstrikes on the area, and 2. FOR NOT GETTING THE FUCKING KIDS OUT OF THE WAY DAYS AGO.
hahaha, nice justification but Israel doesn't give a shit what the world thinks they never have, they are killing kids to thin the future generations of Hezbollah.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2006, 11:37:13 AM »

no..the point is that they dont give a f**k who they hit...kinda like ..umm hezbullah..didn't hezbulah once say that the suicide bombings they do also target certain israeli officials..too bad the israeli  officials live in public places..see 2 can play this game..and apparently i'm good at it also  :)

you dont think its a bit fishy that there would be a single room full of 40 kids, in a building in the middle of a warzone, where they have had repeated warnings about danger (not to mention common sense), RIGHT NEXT to a rocket battery?

dont you think it ws fishy that mostly women and children died in the coffee house suicide bomb attack..i mean <GASP> children drinking coffee..mostly under 12...and all the others were women..no men go to coffee houses in Israel??

damn..i'm good at this game also!  :)

carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2006, 12:12:43 PM »
dont you think it ws fishy that mostly women and children died in the coffee house suicide bomb attack..i mean <GASP> children drinking coffee..mostly under 12...and all the others were women..no men go to coffee houses in Israel??

damn..i'm good at this game also!  :)

Oh yeah! Israelis really are the worst when it comes to fabricating events!

It's not like the Lebanese concoct bullshit is it? They don't doctor/act in photos to gain sympathy from other nations ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2006, 12:22:30 PM »

It's not like the Lebanese concoct bullshit is it? They don't doctor/act in photos to gain sympathy from other nations ::)

meh..you hate muslims..you dont count  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2006, 01:20:57 PM »

meh..you hate muslims..you dont count  ;D

meh..you hate jews..you are a muslim

Every muslim i have ever met is anti-jewish
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2006, 01:28:15 PM »
meh..you hate jews..you are a muslim

nah dont believe in god..

you keep forgetting that...even after being told multiple times..  :-\    if i did believe in a creator on the universe then i'd go about picking a religion..

i dont hate jews....i have jewish friends..i just call bullshit when i see it and aren't afraid to do so...

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2006, 01:28:53 PM »

Every muslim i have ever met is anti-jewish

i doubt you "meet" many muslims...
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2006, 01:59:25 PM »
i doubt you "meet" many muslims...

Large population of muzzies where I came from. Went to school+college with the c.unts too  >:(
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #87 on: August 13, 2006, 02:00:47 PM »
Large population of muzzies where I came from. Went to school+college with the c.unts too  >:(

lol..alright me out to me bar..
carpe` vaginum!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2006, 07:40:21 PM »
Yet again, toxy demostrates the ability to get along with people that hate his kind  :-\
follow the arrows

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #89 on: August 13, 2006, 07:48:10 PM »
Yet again, toxy demostrates the ability to get along with people that hate his kind  :-\

meh...its called being VERY comfortable in my skin...   :)

plus..i like..totally rock...put me in a room full of white jewish chicks and nordic in there with me...

wild guess who walks away with the most #s and prolly also takes one home  ;D

carpe` vaginum!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2006, 08:25:56 PM »
Its ok when its said in jest...and that has its limits too. We're dealing with a psycopath here who thinks its cool to talk abt mass murder in "jest". It seems to me like you're looking for acceptance from the bigoted scum crowd  :-\
follow the arrows

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2006, 08:29:57 PM »
Its ok when its said in jest...and that has its limits too. We're dealing with a psycopath here who thinks its cool to talk abt mass murder in "jest". It seems to me like you're looking for acceptance from the bigoted scum crowd  :-\

meh...with enough patience you can turn even them...     :)

i doubt he wants all muslims to die..he comes here and vents..i come here and sprout ni gger this a ni gger that..meh..i have black friends..no biggie in me book!

live let live..he in entitled to his opinion.. :)

if he does not like me..i'm fine with that...now if it ws a chick that didn't like me..i'd have a problem there..
carpe` vaginum!