Author Topic: do you think he was assisted  (Read 6847 times)

D-Jay

• Getbig II
Re: do you think he was assisted
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2006, 09:11:54 AM »
WTF is wrong with you people?

Do you even go to the gym?

EXACTLY!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2006, 09:18:25 AM »
He took something. So did Tobey Maguire for Spiderman, Jake Gylenhaal for Jarheard and Edward Norton for American History X. But of the three, Jake in Jarhead, no doubt whatsoever.
dude if you really want to see a movie star on steroids,it was none other than charlie sheen in hot shots 2..damn he just got from being a pussy to fuckin muscled guy.and actually sheen did admit he took some roids to look big only for that role.and ofcourse the one and only sly stallone who did take alot of roids for his rocky and rambo movies.he was nothing but a bitch in rocky 1 and 2 and suddenly buffed up with less than 5% bodyfat..thats really amazing though.he made carl weathers look small in rocky 3 where as carl looked in much better shape in rocky 1 and 2 than sly.
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2006, 09:22:59 AM »
sorry wouldnt let me post the pic file was too big.

Absolutely not. If you look in the dictionary under the word "pip squeek" you will see this guy. He's just a skinny guy. Thats it.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2006, 09:43:49 AM »
do you think he got on the roids for his movies

Are you a pillow biter?

What the fukk's up with the actor threads?

Do you pop your balloon knot with a kielbasa when Vin Diesel and this dude come on screen?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2006, 09:47:04 AM »
You dont have to take roids to weigh 150lbs for fuck sake
T

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2006, 09:52:21 AM »
For our movie groupie fan's: Film, even the studio shots, will put on 15 to 20 lbs on everyone. Reynolds is skinny, with less body fat, which gives the illusion of muscle mass. He is also a one trick pony as an actor. Lighting & shot angles can make just about anyone appear much better than they really are in real life. Like Reynolds did in Blade. Pitt looked the same way in Fight Club. Pitt has very good muscle inserts (muscle belly's) and body frame, which add's to his better look on film. In Troy he was impressive, which led to the question from my girl friend "Is he using?". Probably a mild dose of something or other, along with selected training. And of course a massive dose of Angeline Jolie, who has him completly pussie whipped. Eward Norton, in American History X looked like he packed on real muscle for that role. That was shot under B&W film and somewhat flat lighting. In the first Rocky movie, Ken Norton (the boxer) was lined up to do the Creed role. Trouble was he looked twice the size of Sly, in and out of the ring. (Side Bar: saw Ken Norton once in Hawaii... extra broad back and shoulders...Big & Tall). That how Weathers, who didn't dwarf that little guy, Sly, that much, got the role. Good Luck.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2006, 09:54:29 AM »

That is so right on the money 

Come on guys, stick boys like Toby Maguire on juice...  ::)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2006, 09:57:30 AM »
I dont think that dude did roids. He obviously stays constant as far as weight is concerned, and he's like 6'2, so I do believe he shows a natural look. you guys should be able to distinguish which physique is on 'roids
Get Big, or Die Trying

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2006, 10:02:57 AM »
I don't know about the rest of you, but Ryan is gorgeous.  His body is the body I strive for and the body that not only looks best in clothing, but also attracts the most men and women.  The only use I find for Pro bodybuilders is for Gay-4-Pay, as walking odysseys that can't support themselves or for security gigs as bouncers.  What other use does a body like that have?  Living a life neglecting your mind and only putting your muscles to good use reminds me of the late days of slavery... 

Here we have a good-looking white man, with an excellent physique and a handsome face, that my friends is what sells magazines and gets ass.

toodzl4u

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2006, 10:07:57 AM »
well you obviously care what oiled up men in thongs posing and flexing onstage look like other wise you wouldnt be on this board. how is showing an interest in an actor who got into good shape looks like, any more of a waste of time than that cock sucker.

Good defense, you use it for every thread you have to defend yourself about drooling over some underweight actor with abs.  This is a bodybulding board swimmers need not apply.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2006, 10:12:58 AM »
You guys call drugs on anybody who has abs. This is fucking pathetic
$

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2006, 10:29:04 AM »
I don't know about the rest of you, but Ryan is gorgeous.  His body is the body I strive for and the body that not only looks best in clothing, but also attracts the most men and women.  The only use I find for Pro bodybuilders is for Gay-4-Pay, as walking odysseys that can't support themselves or for security gigs as bouncers.  What other use does a body like that have?  Living a life neglecting your mind and only putting your muscles to good use reminds me of the late days of slavery...
"Reminds me of the late days of slavery!?" That would make you about 150-60 years old, Colonel. And stop with the pseudo-intellectualizing. Funny is better.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2006, 10:34:28 AM »
can someone post an ass shot of jake in jarhead? thanks.
Deep Tissue Massage

Drij

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2006, 11:47:40 AM »
well you obviously care what oiled up men in thongs posing and flexing onstage look like other wise you wouldnt be on this board. how is showing an interest in an actor who got into good shape looks like, any more of a waste of time than that cock sucker.

you're a waste of space, salad tosser

read this. instead of watching boys you admire

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=4.0
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=3.0
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=2.0

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2006, 02:07:53 PM »
yea he on sumthin...sumthin in his ass and he puttin sumthin in an ass...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2006, 02:09:58 PM »
"Reminds me of the late days of slavery!?" That would make you about 150-60 years old, Colonel. And stop with the pseudo-intellectualizing. Funny is better.

150-160 years old?  Hello, where I am from Slavery was going strong up to the mid 70's.  Just because slavery was ended in certain places within the USA, doesn't mean that it was stopped completely.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2006, 02:57:58 PM »
150-160 years old?  Hello, where I am from Slavery was going strong up to the mid 70's.  Just because slavery was ended in certain places within the USA, doesn't mean that it was stopped completely.
Amnesty International, academics, those in law enforcement not to mention the tabloids will be very anxious to talk to you then. They have all missed this fact that only you, yourself, are privy to. You'd best notify all those concerned and as compile as much documentation as possible and I wish you the best with your upcoming press junket and inevitable Nobel Peace Prize. 

/boy, you have some imagination.  ::)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2006, 03:02:50 PM »
funny thing is he looks better the true adonis, ahahah

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2006, 03:06:23 PM »

BDSM doesn't count

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2006, 03:08:40 PM »
You skinny fags are pathetic. He is CLEARLY not on steroids. Anyone that thinks he is has clearly never worked out in their life. Pathetic. Fucking pathetic :-\

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2006, 03:27:51 PM »
You skinny fags are pathetic. He is CLEARLY not on steroids. Anyone that thinks he is has clearly never worked out in their life. Pathetic. Fucking pathetic :-\

yeah, the guys always been a skinny shit around 5% anyways,,,he pays thousands of dollars and does 3 months of rigorous shit with a trainer, nutritionist etc, tones up a bit. Thats all! Same thing with Matthew Macougnahay (however u spell it) christian bale (batman begins) and even brad pitt. Anyone can be ripped to shreds...its muscle that counts, and all these ppl i just mentioned are just lean.

brendan_192

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team Heath 2009
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2006, 03:34:52 PM »

no offence but dude looks in much better condition than you adonis with just as much muscle and he stated it was 6 months of training it took him in muscle and fitness. how long have you been working out for??

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2006, 03:38:20 PM »
i'd fuck him.
Deep Tissue Massage

brendan_192

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team Heath 2009
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2006, 03:42:49 PM »
for fuck sake i just aksed a simple question. obviously his body is attainable naturally but why the fuck wouldnt he use roids. he has plenty of money and im guessing directors gave him a short timeline to get into shape for his role. by the way why the fuck do some people cry about posting pictures of actors in good shape. if you dont want to read my post dont click on my thread dumbass, just like how i wont click on your threads because i know i dont want to see pictures of you recieving a facial from your boyfreind.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2006, 03:43:33 PM »
this "man" is too light to fight, too thin to win.
Jaejonna rows 125!!