Author Topic: Vince Basile?  (Read 50904 times)

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
Re: Vince Basile?
« Reply #400 on: October 11, 2010, 07:01:40 AM »
It wasn't that long ago that Big Mike Arvilla and Laura were bagging me. They made a formidable team together. Now those days seem to be long gone and Mike is getting a taste of a Laura owning. Who would have predicted that this would happen?

Enjoy it Vince, it was well over the top, they really shamed themselves.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #401 on: October 18, 2010, 02:13:50 PM »
It wasn't that long ago that Big Mike Arvilla and Laura were bagging me. They made a formidable team together. Now those days seem to be long gone and Mike is getting a taste of a Laura owning. Who would have predicted that this would happen?

Better yet, who would have predicted that you would necro a four year old thread in order to feel better about yourself?   ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #402 on: October 18, 2010, 02:20:38 PM »
Better yet, who would have predicted that you would necro a four year old thread in order to feel better about yourself?   ::)
Well, be thankful it's still above ground.   8)

BigBinPbg

• Getbig I
  • Train hard,enjoy lifes simple pleasures......
« Reply #403 on: January 30, 2011, 07:19:38 PM »
Fuck off all you whiners

Typical "rude and no class Arvilla"

w8m8

« Reply #404 on: January 31, 2011, 08:05:47 AM »
Typical "rude and no class Arvilla"

I dunno who or what you are ... but you better get off the rag before you bleed to death .. it's really ridiculous to bump up an old post just to say something this assinine

Michael Arvilla is good people ... nothing you say can change that ... he's not here hating on anyone ... nor has he done anything to deserve the vile attacks he's been lambasted with here recently .. so I suggest you take a fucking pill .. and chill

it's just really pathetic to need to create an account to vent your frustration on this board or anywhere for that matter ... if it's really this big of an issue for you .. I suggest counseling .. or a good hard fucking ... either way you'll be better off .. you sound like they both are needed

BigBinPbg

• Getbig I
  • Train hard,enjoy lifes simple pleasures......
« Reply #405 on: January 31, 2011, 08:53:19 PM »
 ;D