Author Topic: Induced Vomiting  (Read 6344 times)

Zaid

• Getbig I
Induced Vomiting
« on: August 10, 2006, 06:36:43 PM »
Any cases of it being used by Pros in the off-season or pre-contest?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Induced Vomiting
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 06:40:02 PM »
funny you brought this up.  i had 2 long island ices teas tonight.  drank for the first time in 2 months.  feeling a bit woozy but don't think i'll vomit. thanks for asking though. peace.

2   40 oz. or bust

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 06:51:57 PM »
that's reserved for supermodels.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 07:28:23 PM »
Vomiting is nothing to brag about but on hard routines that I'm not accustomed to I've felt ill and dry heaved a bit at the end. Very high rep deadlifts to failure seem to get me sick; it sometimes happens.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 07:30:27 PM »
I've only dry heaved during high intensity interval cardio.  Now that is more brutal than any weight workout

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 07:43:28 PM »
people who are afraid to train till they puke are usually the same pussies who put a pad on the bar when they squat

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2006, 07:50:33 PM »
people who are afraid to train till they puke are usually the same pussies who put a pad on the bar when they squat

;D tru dat!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 08:33:27 PM »

Those pads are for pussies, that is for sure.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2006, 05:50:22 AM »
Pro BBDR's are not anorexic.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2006, 11:47:50 AM »
Ronnie Coleman was told by a doctor that he needed surgery to fix his back - he decided not too and he later became 9x Mr. Olympia . . .

Slick Vic

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2006, 12:31:14 PM »
Actually, they do it about 30 minutes prior to going on stage to really bring out their striations.  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2006, 12:38:25 PM »
Bluto once simultaneously deepthroated 7 cocks (all 9" plus) and didn't even gag or indeed, even bat an eyelid :o Now he deepthroats any cock that he comes across and says that he needs to 'clear his throat' often :-X

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2006, 01:05:17 PM »
Big Poppa J: nothing against you, but I'm not surprised you would resort to a fallacy to try to defend the undefensible.  I'm not sure exactly which fallacy you resorted to in this instance, but I think it may be the appeal to biased sample:

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/biased-sample.html

I'm not surprised that a person as religious as you would need fallacies to defend your point of view though (again, nothing against you).

Quit acting like a know-it-all little punk. You act like you're the definitive source of knowledge and its become rather tiresome.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2006, 01:18:51 PM »
You make it sound like it's somehow arrogant or pompous of me to point out that what you are saying is patently false.  It's like you claiming the world is flat and me pointing out you are wrong.  Sorry to inform you, but you ARE WRONG and that is not my opinion or open to debate.  You're just simply wrong, period.  This isn't some subjective grey area where we can debate the matter or something.  If it was, then by all means you could say what you say.

where am I wrong? In my assertion that people afraid to squat till they puke are pussies? or when I mentioned Ronnie Coleman going against his doctor's orders and prevailing?

both of these statements are true

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2006, 01:28:47 PM »
True, but it doesn't mean Ronnie was intelligent to do what he did.  In hindsight it turned out for the best, but at the time it was still an irresponsible thing for Ronnie to do.  As for being afraid of squatting until you puke - well don't be afraid, but it should never happen to begin with.  Just time your meals accordingly and it won't happen.  As for using a pad for the squat bar - the pad won't hinder your gains in any way at all.  It's not like not using it makes you somehow more hardcore or will result in better gains.  You lose nothing by using a pad and stand to gain by not putting yourself through unncessary pain.

Puking, not using a pad, working through injuries - these bring NO good and can only bring bad.  It doesn't make you more hardcore, as I said, it just makes you an idiot if anything.  The main factors in bodybuilding are juice and food.  Training is NOT the be all and end all of bodybuilding as people like to believe.  You do not need to injure yourself to gain anything.

I personally don't use the pad because I like the feel of the bar on my traps.

Good point, why squat after just eating, you won't lift much lol.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2006, 01:29:41 PM »
Tell me about it:

http://www.zonecapone.com/REAL%20LIFE%202.htm

This is another thing seriously wrong with mayhem.  They honestly think training is the main factor in bodybuilding.  It's sad.

I would like to see all of them train clean and keep doing so for a couple of years - once the overwhelming majority of them shrivel down to my size or smaller maybe they will get off their high horse and realize that they indeed do not have some advanced knowledge over us naturals when it comes to training, nutrition, or any other facet of bodybuilding.

Your training may not be for sissies Zone - but clearly it is for people who don't have enough comprehension of simple bodily mechanics to know how to train properly or within their current abilities.

By the looks of those injuries, you shouldn't train at that level either. Ha HA Ha HA HA

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2006, 01:38:21 PM »
It's like squatting at noon despite not taking a morning dump.  Talk about discomfort lol.

Truer words were never spoken man.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2006, 02:53:51 PM »
True, but it doesn't mean Ronnie was intelligent to do what he did.  In hindsight it turned out for the best, but at the time it was still an irresponsible thing for Ronnie to do.  As for being afraid of squatting until you puke - well don't be afraid, but it should never happen to begin with.  Just time your meals accordingly and it won't happen.  As for using a pad for the squat bar - the pad won't hinder your gains in any way at all.  It's not like not using it makes you somehow more hardcore or will result in better gains.  You lose nothing by using a pad and stand to gain by not putting yourself through unncessary pain.

Puking, not using a pad, working through injuries - these bring NO good and can only bring bad.  It doesn't make you more hardcore, as I said, it just makes you an idiot if anything.  The main factors in bodybuilding are juice and food.  Training is NOT the be all and end all of bodybuilding as people like to believe.  You do not need to injure yourself to gain anything.

I personally don't use the pad because I like the feel of the bar on my traps.
People that use the pad for squats should be banned form the gym. They are fags.
The other day i squatted till i puked, it was the most horrible training session i've ever had. I've never felt so much pain and i'm still hobbling around today. I was sick BECAUSE of the pain - and i loved it.
Fags like you just don't understand what bodybuildings about. Doing a couple of sets of leg extensions and then skipping home to bitch about a juicer you saw squatting is just pathetic. The way to grow is to train hardcore. Thats why most gym goers are skinny. Get off your whole anti steroid trip and grow up :-\

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2006, 03:16:47 PM »
You didn't read my post properly. I didn't squat on a full stomach - i was sick because of the pain.
Of course injuries are a bad thing, but Dorian tore himself apart to be the best in the world. His name will live on for decades to come - yours won't.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2006, 03:17:21 PM »
People that use the pad for squats should be banned form the gym. They are fags.
The other day i squatted till i puked, it was the most horrible training session i've ever had. I've never felt so much pain and i'm still hobbling around today. I was sick BECAUSE of the pain - and i loved it.
Fags like you just don't understand what bodybuildings about. Doing a couple of sets of leg extensions and then skipping home to bitch about a juicer you saw squatting is just pathetic. The way to grow is to train hardcore. Thats why most gym goers are skinny. Get off your whole anti steroid trip and grow up :-\

What about fags who don't use a pad. Should they be banned?  ???

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2006, 03:18:34 PM »
It's like squatting at noon despite not taking a morning dump.  Talk about discomfort lol.

haha so true, esp when going deep on legpress :-\

Slick Vic

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2006, 03:29:30 PM »
Interesting how Kamali thought Junior was being "hardcore" when he puked his guts out in his DVD.

Which DVD was this?

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2006, 03:32:17 PM »

What about fags who don't use a pad. Should they be banned?  ???
No. Most of the gay guys at my gym are usually surrounded by hot female ass.
Again, you need to realize that one example is a fallacy.  For every one Dorian Yates there are 1,000 Tom Princes out there ruining their lives, bodies, and health for nothing.

I also don't like this implication that as a natural, or someone who doesn't puke when I train, that I somehow don't train as well as I could or that I would be gaining better if I did do those things.  I've seen pretty well every pro DVD and maybe 25% of them train harder than myself and my training partner.  My squat, bench, dead, are all at respectable numbers and I take each set to failure and beyond.
I hate Prince so hes a bad example to throw at me.
Athletes in any sport want to be the best. That means training harder than your rivals. Some make the decision to use steroids/PEDs to give them an edge in that training. Yes, injuries can occur, but its as a direct result of wanting to be the best. There is nothing wrong with that, infact its an admirable trait.
I don't care if you're natrual or not - there is no excuse for half hearted, lazy, ill disciplined training.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2006, 03:44:47 PM »
Mindspin used to puke frequently after squats - and his quads were incredible.

IMO, the bitch pad is great.  Why deal with a mashed up trap/neck deal when you don't have to?  Why not just focus on the squat?  Obviously, if you use the ragpad on smith squats, your tampon is loose.  But it you're going heavy on a few sets of squats, why the hell not?

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2006, 03:51:27 PM »

Thats what im talkin about... Iron Warrior