Author Topic: Oklahoma City - will blow your mind...  (Read 9840 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Oklahoma City - will blow your mind...
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2006, 10:16:19 PM »
it is so hard to argue this stuff when you see that for every piece of good evidence, there's 5 anti-evidence pieces put out for disinformation purposes.  I'm not going to be able to convince you.  but hey, at least I was able to make you think a bit about it.

please answer this...

Do you seriously believe that the bombing was done by 1 guy with no forewarning to the govt, yet every govt employee was out of the building at 9 am on a weekday?  Do you think they knew?  And if so, why did they let all those kids die?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2006, 10:20:05 PM »
it is so hard to argue this stuff when you see that for every piece of good evidence, there's 5 anti-evidence pieces put out for disinformation purposes.  I'm not going to be able to convince you.  but hey, at least I was able to make you think a bit about it.

please answer this...

Do you seriously believe that the bombing was done by 1 guy with no forewarning to the govt, yet every govt employee was out of the building at 9 am on a weekday?  Do you think they knew?  And if so, why did they let all those kids die?

let's get real here . . . your website points to the Wash post for evidence and now you do an about-turn? so far that's been the only piece of info i could independently verify.

I don't think the bombing was the work of 1 guy . . . from what i recall there were several people involved and the US Attorney went after the ones he could nail. about the rest . . . I don't know for sure, but I don't think our govt. does things like that . . . and I have many good reasons to think that. you've yet to give me one good reason to not think that.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2006, 11:02:10 PM »
it was the IRA
Valhalla awaits.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2006, 04:46:49 AM »
haha i can see how this redneck 240 is sitting bookmarking all those conspiracy websites "yeah something fishy going on here..." "next i will read about if we DID land on the moon" "whatabout that face on mars and the pyramids?" "who did kill JFK" "is Castro alive?" "could Ronnie Coleman be an alien from Hangar 18?"

;D
Z

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2006, 12:07:46 PM »
240 just found the smoking gun! THE ARMY HAD A RYDER TRUCK PARKED IN A NEARBY BASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet the FBI, the CIA, the Air Force, and the Navy have all used Ryder trucks as well! THE CONSPIRACY IS UNFOLDING BEFORE OUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2011, 02:12:47 PM »
I still haven't seen an explanation for the two additional, larger explosive devices that appeared and then disappeared from the news.  Nevermind the endless other unanswered questions, just give me an explanation for that.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2011, 10:06:02 PM »
240 just found the smoking gun! THE ARMY HAD A RYDER TRUCK PARKED IN A NEARBY BASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet the FBI, the CIA, the Air Force, and the Navy have all used Ryder trucks as well! THE CONSPIRACY IS UNFOLDING BEFORE OUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They have their own vehicles. Why would they have a Ryder truck parked at their base, all screened off etc.?? Around the same time the bombing occurred?

Oh yes, I get it now. Here, let me change your line for you Brian:

I bet the FBI, the CIA, the Air Force, and the Navy have all used Ryder trucks as well! THE COINCIDENCE IS UNFOLDING BEFORE OUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man Brian, the elites love people like you. They need people like you. They are succeeding because of people like you!

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2011, 08:31:49 AM »
Of course, this one cracks me up...

EVERY BADGE-CARRYING FEDERAL AGENT absent from work at nine o’clock on a weekday morning,

Your mom wasn't there either. She must have been in on it.