Author Topic: How long do you take time off training?  (Read 1728 times)

az

• Getbig III
How long do you take time off training?
« on: August 11, 2006, 09:08:29 PM »
For those of you who compete, how much time after the competition do you take off from training?

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Re: How long do you take time off training?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 04:09:30 PM »
For those of you who compete, how much time after the competition do you take off from training?

maximum of two weeks really somtimes my joints need it however only a week if i can help it. I feel like shit if i dont train!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 05:00:50 PM »
thanks, this is the end of week one for me and I'm about to pull my hair out!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 07:44:39 PM »
This is a good time to add quality muscle.  Get back in the gym and enjoy the gains.

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 04:57:49 PM »
thats funny u ask i took a week off after my last show and then i trained one day the next day at work i was throwing away a glass shower door the dam frame had a big piece of glass sticking out and slammed into my forearms so got five stictches and was out another 10 days i beileve lol i wasnt to happy sucks its like im all skinny after the show i wanna get the show on the road and get the wieght back and then a set back

L.T.

• Getbig II
  • lift big
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 06:42:20 AM »
i diet for 20 weeks witch is a killer, so my body needs about a week. If i take more then that i would become lazy.

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 02:39:47 AM »
Hey buffbong take it easy, don't rip your stiches. You can still do some legs though right?

I took 2 weeks off and this is my second week back in the gym. Lifting heavy, still eating relatively clean, I add a cheat meal here and there, got some muscle milk (banana choc. crunch) and lovin it. I no longer look like a crack head in the face so I know I've put most of my weight back on, I just have to keep track of my body fat